28/12 DR/NSP/AR Part Deux

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

So NSP nice attempt at OL just now, 8 golems and you managed to do 3 maybe 4% dmg to the outer gate before all 8 golems were wiped. Thanks for the lootbags.

AR

(edited by Catisa.6507)

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Dear AD; thanks for keeping NSP occupied at hills while we ninja’d bay.

Dear NSP; thanks for chasing our small team across half the map. We had some good laughs about it.

Sincerely,
Miss Winters,
Guild With No [NAME].

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

and another bay ninja’d

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

To the guilds, AD/PRO/BSTY attempting to glitch into AH wall. That is pathetic. Already winning and now playing dirty. Hope you get destroyed in T4.

Here is the pre-patch vid of the exploit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC5PoSdFZgA

The PRO member in question here was checking to see if it was fixed after the recent patch as he’s the one who sent the original fraps to Anet.

Do apologize for the obvious way that could have looked. In the future they should be posting in here at a minimum letting folks know what they were going to do, when, and why…and the fact that the results would be sent to Anet.

At least they were upfront about guild tags, unlike some other servers “pride and joy” teams that are now unguilding prior to similar actions.

Again, on behalf of the PRO member that was there recording…apologize and you shouldnt see that happening again. And if you do please let me know and I’ll find out who and take appropriate action on my end.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

I talked with ‘Prosecutor.1457’ about the alleged hacking with AD and BSty involved at the hills keep. We showed up and there were some mesmers there jumping into a corner and casting something. We took screen shots, informed their GM, etc. Then we set up 1 guild cata and 2 regular ones on the western wall in the near the NW door. We tore through the wall quickly and a few seconds after the walls breached, they were upgraded and immediately rebuilt. During the breach BSty/AD personnel were pushing in, but were stuck in the wall during the upgrade. ‘Prosecutor.1457’ showed up when the reinforced wall was at 80% with some our people either trying to jump out of the wall (and making it) or just sitting there trying to swing through it. Showing up late to the party was the reason it looked like we someone got through the wall. However we breached the wall with catas right before the upgrade.

Ill see if we got some SSs or fraps of the event.

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I refuse to believe anyone on DR was attempting to glitch or exploit, because by the logic of a major guild on DR that would mean the entire server are hackers and exploiters and a joke server. I mean, I swear that a co-guild leader said something like that in this very thread. Foot meet mouth. I play the game without any grey area, so does my guild. I would strongly appreciate an apology to the MAJORITY of the AR players, because all of the people I have played with play fairly, and painting any server with such a broad brush is just a brazen display of utter stupidity.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Oh see that, just checking to see if an exploit was fixed, that explains it. Why check the one you own, that would just be silly. Totally believable.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

too the ppl from DR/NSP and AR i have a Video you might enjoy from Far cry 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaAL4uwXgTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

in WvW

Posted by: blaster.1732

blaster.1732

I talked with ‘Prosecutor.1457’ about the alleged hacking with AD and BSty involved at the hills keep. We showed up and there were some mesmers there jumping into a corner and casting something. We took screen shots, informed their GM, etc. Then we set up 1 guild cata and 2 regular ones on the western wall in the near the NW door. We tore through the wall quickly and a few seconds after the walls breached, they were upgraded and immediately rebuilt. During the breach BSty/AD personnel were pushing in, but were stuck in the wall during the upgrade. ‘Prosecutor.1457’ showed up when the reinforced wall was at 80% with some our people either trying to jump out of the wall (and making it) or just sitting there trying to swing through it. Showing up late to the party was the reason it looked like we someone got through the wall. However we breached the wall with catas right before the upgrade.

LOL guys dont be so shallow that was me you saw in the corner and besides that fact that we could probably take the keep from you guys with 3 UPSCALED half naked mesmers…. heres the forum posts explaining.. and check the date its funny because it clearly explains what i was doing.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/WvW-Mesmer-exploit-please-fix/first#post1116564
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/CMDRS-guard-exploit-till-fixed/first#post1117457

tired of these bawww threads.

Blaster Aurum | Ranger | [PRO] Protocol | Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Oh see that, just checking to see if an exploit was fixed, that explains it. Why check the one you own, that would just be silly. Totally believable.

Pretty much this. But it is to be expected, I’m guessing it was not giving any sort of advantage because they didn’t achieve their goal, thus cannot be deemed an exploit. No offence intended towards AD.

in WvW

blaster.1732

Pretty much this. But it is to be expected, I’m guessing it was not giving any sort of advantage because they didn’t achieve their goal, thus cannot be deemed an exploit. No offence intended towards AD.

because AS EXPLAINED IN THE BUG REPORT YOU NEED A TARGET TO USE THE SKILL JFC

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

And thank goodness 3 naked upscaled mesmers couldn’t possibly portal 60 people into an enemy keep. Whew, and I thought this wasn’t going to have any clear and legitimate explanation. See, this definitely isn’t a failed attempt to glitch an enemy structure guys. And remember, any other time it may happen in the future, it’s just testing.. but only when it’s DR, A-Net’s official testing crew.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

maybe its all the bloody bandwagon server transfer guilds DR keeps getting.

AR

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Now I wonder how many other tests DR has run through the course of the last 2 weeks. PRO, thank you on behalf of the entire GW2 community for your tireless testing of glitches. I’m positive now, there is no question this is just a misunderstanding.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Is this a good time to bring up the concept of avoiding even the appearance of impropriety? :P

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

blaster.1732

And thank goodness 3 naked upscaled mesmers couldn’t possibly portal 60 people into an enemy keep. Whew, and I thought this wasn’t going to have any clear and legitimate explanation. See, this definitely isn’t a failed attempt to glitch an enemy structure guys. And remember, any other time it may happen in the future, it’s just testing.. but only when it’s DR, A-Net’s official testing crew.

If you haven’t noticed, OR read the other threads i linked for that matter, isn’t obvious we don’t even need to exploit to win by an insane margin….

in WvW

blaster.1732

Now I wonder how many other tests DR has run through the course of the last 2 weeks. PRO, thank you on behalf of the entire GW2 community for your tireless testing of glitches. I’m positive now, there is no question this is just a misunderstanding.

Well after rolling other servers for weeks now we find that we have a lot of spare time on our hands.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Who knows at this point. Then again I’m not the guy who repeatedly insulted your server. Maybe that person needs to recant what they said. You want to blame some people or a guild on AR for using an exploit, I can accept that, but that does not represent an entire server and I think the good players of AR that have nothing to do with that type of activity deserve it.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

blaster.1732

Who knows at this point.

not you.

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

Well after rolling other servers for weeks now we find that we have a lot of spare time on our hands.

you don’t say poke poke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

I refuse to believe anyone on DR was attempting to glitch or exploit, because by the logic of a major guild on DR that would mean the entire server are hackers and exploiters and a joke server. I mean, I swear that a co-guild leader said something like that in this very thread. Foot meet mouth. I play the game without any grey area, so does my guild. I would strongly appreciate an apology to the MAJORITY of the AR players, because all of the people I have played with play fairly, and painting any server with such a broad brush is just a brazen display of utter stupidity.

Re-read the post. From the mass amount of exploiting on AR..with a server of that sized population..theres NO WAY a ton of you dont know whose doing it. the fact that OTHER servers relate AR to “hacker server” should be telling you all something. By remaining silent and taking advantage of the exploits after the fact…you in fact are condoning it. Also..if you re-read you will also note i stated that for those gamers that do not condone such actions on AR…comments were not directed and them and i was sad panda for them having be associated with the exploiters.

Dont pick and choose words. read em, understand em..then comment. if you dont understand ask.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Well I’m glad you are rolling servers and not using exploits to win. Testing to win we can call it. I can do this forever. Viva DR, thank you for helping test exploits, I’m sure in the long run will help the overall game experience. Thank you again.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Sajec.5302

So rendering yourself unkillable is not an advantage in a game where killing the enemy and stopping them from reinforcing or taking supply camps is very much part of the objective, gotcha. Good thing you cleared it up for me. I’m sure anet won’t mind everyone using the spot whenever there’s a chance they may lose a fight. Its obvious your a lost cause so just carry on justifying it to yourself. Just keep it in the back of your mind the next time you feel like calling anyone out for exploiting, maybe someday it will sink in.

Well thanks for that compliment in bold above. You felt one elemental was going to take your camp vs 15+ AR troops. lol

I like how you focus on one item that doesnt even compare to exploiting into a keep yet fail to address the mass issues going on with AR. But hey..if thats how you justify your actions….

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

blaster.1732

Well I’m glad you are rolling servers and not using exploits to win. Testing to win we can call it. I can do this forever. Viva DR, thank you for helping test exploits, I’m sure in the long run will help the overall game experience. Thank you again.

All the bugs I post and test are usually because someone saw an AR doing it so I spend time trying to figure out how they did it from reports and stories told to me.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Amazing how so many folks fail to actually READ a post before they comment on it. just amazing i tell you.

But based on all the quick heated defense of AR’s hack team(s) going to guess these “defense” posts are team members. Bout only way i can think to explain defending them. lol

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

I think Dovgan is upset that maybe his account may be in danger. Seems like thats the underlying theme to his posts.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Drednyte if your “friends” are on BP, they were caught more times by multiple servers than AR ever was. And no, I do not know who is was or does exploit/glitch on AR. I have not seen it or been around it. Assumption only makes you look ridiculous. Now carefully read this, I am in Wv3 on AR a good part of the time. I have not once seen or have been a party to any exploits or glitches, and as far as I am aware none of the people I play with have either. Now if one guild is responsible report them, if I ever see it I sure will no matter what server they belong to. Saying the players on AR who have been here since day one should leave the server isn’t going to happen. A lot have been here as long as I have. You may not enjoy this, but the facts are Wv3 is a total of 4 maps, groups that do these sorts of things tend to do them outside of the community and painting an entire server with a label while easy, is painfully ignorant.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: KwayZee.5742

KwayZee.5742

@Drednyte if your “friends” are on BP, they were caught more times by multiple servers than AR ever was. And no, I do not know who is was or does exploit/glitch on AR. I have not seen it or been around it. Assumption only makes you look ridiculous. Now carefully read this, I am in Wv3 on AR a good part of the time. I have not once seen or have been a party to any exploits or glitches, and as far as I am aware none of the people I play with have either. Now if one guild is responsible report them, if I ever see it I sure will no matter what server they belong to. Saying the players on AR who have been here since day one should leave the server isn’t going to happen. A lot have been here as long as I have. You may not enjoy this, but the facts are Wv3 is a total of 4 maps, groups that do these sorts of things tend to do them outside of the community and painting an entire server with a label while easy, is painfully ignorant.

Server painted itself homie. Roll back twice kthx.

KwayZeee -=[ 80 Asuran Thief ]=-
[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Posted by: Laiboch.4380

Laiboch.4380

So rendering yourself unkillable is not an advantage in a game where killing the enemy and stopping them from reinforcing or taking supply camps is very much part of the objective, gotcha. Good thing you cleared it up for me. I’m sure anet won’t mind everyone using the spot whenever there’s a chance they may lose a fight. Its obvious your a lost cause so just carry on justifying it to yourself. Just keep it in the back of your mind the next time you feel like calling anyone out for exploiting, maybe someday it will sink in.

Not only did I call AR in hacking i posted fraps PROVING it.

Now kindly go back to the kiddy room and let the adults talk

With how much you are trying to deny that a small group of AR have done this over and over perhaps you are one of them that’s doing it.

DOZENS of Screen shots and several fraps have been posted showing the same group of 8-10 AR exploiting. Yet here you sit saying its not happening. You sir are a joke.

Zoe Pain [GASM]
DB Night Crew

(edited by Laiboch.4380)

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

The only defense of any possible exploit I’m seeing now are coming from a DR guild called PRO.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Laiboch.4380

Lol yes DR has been there for AR to test their exploits on =D.

Zoe Pain [GASM]
DB Night Crew

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

On a side note, if you don’t expect people who have been on AR since launch and have fought their tail off for the majority of it’s server to defend it, you’re crazy. But please insinuate I have anything to do with any exploits or covering them up, it amuses me as well as the people on AR who know me.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Laiboch.4380

The only defense of any possible exploit I’m seeing now are coming from a DR guild called PRO.

And after getting busted with Screen shots and Fraps you trying to say AR isn’t exploiting on a daily basis is a joke.

Zoe Pain [GASM]
DB Night Crew

in WvW

Sajec.5302

BP? Dunno that guild if thats what you’re referring to. And if you catch them please by all means report heck out of em. Heck msg me like NSP did and I’ll come over to get an actual name on em and report. (preferably on land as those “sharks” are nasty) If you play mainly on your own BL then i highly doubt you’re going to “see” the AR folks doing anything. My comments wasnt to “you” specifically, what i said was with that much exploiting going on on a daily basis there’s no way I can believe “nobody” is seeing anything, which is what folks from AR are posting in here. yet soon as the exploit goes off, AR is very quick to take advantage of it. (that implies condoning it btw)

I respect your loyalty to your server and i’m honestly sad panda for you even having to remotely associate with those kitten kittens! But with the AR rep is a “hacker server” coming from servers not in this tier…sad panda. And no….dont anyone even try to imply “that started because you posted” bs either. The rep’s been in place prior to DR moving into this tier.

Again…those on AR who are on the field giving it their best honestly…MUCH respect and props to you all. The rest, excluding pvers, can go play in traffic blindfolded to end that gene pool.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Where have I said it doesn’t or hasn’t happened, or happen on every server. Please find my quote. Does the majority of AR exploit, or is it a select group, that’s what’s in question. Do I know who is responsible for it when or if it does happen, no. Maybe the words I’m using are complex, or english isn’t your first language.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Hey guess what?!

AR has quite a few exploiters on their server. Not all players are exploiters, but they’ve been caught repeatedly using exploits.

DR has several admitted exploiters on their server. Not all players are exploiters, but they’ve been caught using exploits multiple times in this matchup, and are now trying to make up some pathetic sob story about how they’re really just white knights “testing” for Anet, and really we should be thanking them for their tireless work to help us.

Both servers are guilty. Neither server’s behavior is justifiable in any way ever. Both of you can get over your “no YOU’RE worse” finger pointing argument because you’re both equally guilty.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Okies mate….

one thing i did you like to keep bringing it up like its suppose to miraculously multiply into some massive hacking numbers.

I had enough character to post it was me, what i did, why i did it. was zero advantage for me in regards to the camp as there was 10+ AR folks there plus the npcs. Unless you seriously think 1 ele is going to take on all that at the same time and win. I hope thats not the case. i player standing in place not attempting to flip a supply camp waiting for 10ish AR folks to let me drop combat to WP out. I can see the obvious “threat” that is to the AR camp and team on the map.

Now, as you seem to like to continuously bring up that one instance. I challenge you this. I manned up and posted in forums. how bout you have the AR teams out there exploiting for map advantage post in the forums providing their names/guild affiliations. A few questions to your server population should easily identify who they are.

Wha..no takers? I WONDER WHY…

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: KwayZee.5742

KwayZee.5742

Hey guess what?!

AR has quite a few exploiters on their server. Not all players are exploiters, but they’ve been caught repeatedly using exploits.

DR has several admitted exploiters on their server. Not all players are exploiters, but they’ve been caught using exploits multiple times in this matchup, and are now trying to make up some pathetic sob story about how they’re really just white knights “testing” for Anet, and really we should be thanking them for their tireless work to help us.

Both servers are guilty. Neither server’s behavior is justifiable in any way ever. Both of you can get over your “no YOU’RE worse” finger pointing argument because you’re both equally guilty.

Blaster is your white knight actually… He has probably reported more hacks/exploits then their own internal team.

How else do you think we’re going to kick the kitten out of these servers? We in [PRO] play legit. So the only way we are going to be able to keep winning is to make sure our enemies can’t use them.

KwayZeee -=[ 80 Asuran Thief ]=-
[PRO] Commander
DragonBrand

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

@laiboch
Since when do adults bicker like children on a public forum about exploiting instead of taking appropriate action and leaving it at that?

Revenant is life

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Well thanks for that compliment in bold above. You felt one elemental was going to take your camp vs 15+ AR troops. lol

I like how you focus on one item that doesnt even compare to exploiting into a keep yet fail to address the mass issues going on with AR. But hey..if thats how you justify your actions….

YW for the compliment, it wasn’t my camp though as I was not there, had I been there you would have been reported. As far as my actions … I’ve been at work all night posting from my phone, I’m failing to see how these are my actions ? So again has a stand up player like yourself who does not condone exploits reported yourself yet ?

This is why its very hard to take any accusations you throw out seriously. Besides those AR people who supposedly exploited tonight were probably just testing to make sure Anet has been doing their job fixing exploits.

On a side note did the AR people that supposedly exploited into hills actually take it ? If not they did not gain any advantage from their actions thus its not an exploit.

Your rules, not mine.

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Not only did I call AR in hacking i posted fraps PROVING it.

Now kindly go back to the kiddy room and let the adults talk

With how much you are trying to deny that a small group of AR have done this over and over perhaps you are one of them that’s doing it.

DOZENS of Screen shots and several fraps have been posted showing the same group of 8-10 AR exploiting. Yet here you sit saying its not happening. You sir are a joke.

I don’t recall ever saying it didn’t happen, when the guy who throws out the accusations has admitted to exploiting himself its a bit hard to take anything he says seriously. I require proof, I don’t just believe random accusations on a game forum, but if you do … well I have a bridge for sale. As for the fraps/SS the SS show a keep with no enemies, the video’s I have not watched yet.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

What really confuses me is one says the whole server is full of hackers the other says 8-10 people. Now lets consider at any given moment AR can field around 200 Wv3 players on 4 maps. The majority are either on ARBL or EB(where I am about 90% of the time), how am I supposed to know what the other players on the maps are doing if 1. They are not announcing it 2. I’m not there.

So I guess the first question would be is it 8-10 people out of a population of probably 300+ players or all 300+, or maybe like 150 or so. Because if it’s 8-10 players you can’t say AR as a whole is some vast hacking server with a cover up conspiracy because it’s ridiculous.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Ahh loved the ninja on our (NSP) Bay a few hours ago when DR had nearly our whole BL and we had a Mesmer hiding in their for nearly an hour and 6 of us come in and cap it!!! Than got inside hills before think a PRO commander may have been AD and wiped us inside hills…great fun

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

OK, time to recant a funny thing that happened in EB earlier. I was conducting my standard casual siege, you’d have to be there to understand but I do casual siege regularly, two or three people just relaxing and taking a wall down and chatting about the days events, on Mendon’s with a solitary catapult on the wall, and we flip it over. Not too long after Mendon’s goes green again. So we roll back around and what do we find, one lonely catapult waiting for us to take the wall down again. Forget mesmer sweeps, now we need catapult sweeps. I love not having to run for supply, thanks folks!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Sajec.5302

OK, time to recant a funny thing that happened in EB earlier. I was conducting my standard casual siege, you’d have to be there to understand but I do casual siege regularly, two or three people just relaxing and taking a wall down and chatting about the days events, on Mendon’s with a solitary catapult on the wall, and we flip it over. Not too long after Mendon’s goes green again. So we roll back around and what do we find, one lonely catapult waiting for us to take the wall down again. Forget mesmer sweeps, now we need catapult sweeps. I love not having to run for supply, thanks folks!

hahahaha…that happened to me at Hills before. We’d ninja’d the Hills with 3 catas at the wall spot. Some time later it was flipped. We went to attempt the ninja again…and our catas were still in place. Funniest stuff ever. Almost as fun as running in middle of nowhere on a map and come across a flame ram. Not just a ram pattern….but a fully built ram with no tower/keep anywhere near it. So i dropped a golem pattern by it….

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: LuckyTortle.1529

LuckyTortle.1529

This thread has really turned to custard =/
It’s a shame to see the amount of hatred between AR and DR. I also see some hatred from NSP (my server) but not nearly as much as the former. I get the fact that you’re angry about exploiters and stuff, but complaining about them on this thread isn’t going to fix much, if not anything. Just report those who you catch and hope they get what’s coming to them. Now, on to the battle.

I have to say, seeing our BL be covered in green and some red for these past few weeks have been really stressful, especially when we look at the other server’s BL and see that they’re the right colour they’re supposed to be. But i suppose that’s because they’re defending better than we are :P I get a slight rush of joy when I see a red camp in DR BL or a green camp in AR BL, but that candle is quickly snuffed out when I look at the score. I do give props to us here at NSP for holding our area in EB for so long without much failure (for what I’ve seen), even with those trebs constantly laying down the pressure on our outer-most towers. DR, you guys are really fun to hold off and AR you guys equally deserve that praise.

Northern Shiverpeaks [NERF]
Yep…

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

(…)During the breach BSty/AD personnel were pushing in, but were stuck in the wall during the upgrade. ‘Prosecutor.1457’ showed up when the reinforced wall was at 80% with some our people either trying to jump out of the wall (and making it) or just sitting there trying to swing through it. Showing up late to the party was the reason it looked like we someone got through the wall. However we breached the wall with catas right before the upgrade.

That is really anoying and it happens alot to me while defending the castles on broken walls, even in the orgath uplands you can get stuck inside the harpy nest rubble.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in WvW

Posted by: CyberSamurai.1208

CyberSamurai.1208

I find it amusing that the accusations are flying back and forth in this thread, so thought I would add my two cents. The “War Lords” of Anvil Rock neither hack, nor condone it. Period. The simplest explanation is probably the correct one, and simply put, if you lose an objective you probably deserved to lose it.

As far as PRO goes, when I lead the train I look for you guys… And I enjoy every minute of it… I especially like the part where you place ram construction over my corpse… Makes me feel special.

We’ve lost some good guilds who didn’t stick around, but WAR is grooming our guys for the future with WvW leveling runs and instance farming… It’s gonna get interesting… Looking forward to the re-match in the future.

Buffalo Bills – Guild Leader, “War Lords” [WAR] (Anvil Rock)

Attachments:

Commander Buffalo (Asuran Engineer)/Battlemaster of War (Norn Guardian)
WarLords [WAR] and PeaceTrain [MERC] (AR)
Founder and Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

So EB got a bit crazy today. Was the most fun I’ve had in WvW for a while. Great job [Seks] (I think that was your name) from NSP. You guys got me a few times. I’m the Sylvari commander with the roots coming out of my head.

Curious if you guys in DR were having as good a time as we were over by your keep.

Everybody who was fighting with me tonight from AR, you guys were on your game and performed better then ever.

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

People that follow my Forum Posts… know that i try to keep things humorous, honest & friendly between the Servers…

I know many here do not Like [PRO]… We are a Medium Sized Guild and like any Family Dynamic we have disagreements w/ in the Group… We dont always Agree w/ the Politics, Actions, and Statments made by all our members.

First… I was the Mezmer that was stuck inside the Wall at Hills in AR… when AD/Btsy used Guild Cata’s to take out Paper wall… just moments before Reinforced walls finished trapping me inside… and couldn’t get out by WayPoint because i was in combat… till someone told me to alt F4

2nd… I would be willing to testify in a Court under Oath… that Blaster was doing Exactly what he Claims… Testing to see if the Patch fixed the Issue… i asked to go w/ him because i wanted to see How it was Done… i am the 1st Person to say “Keep the Game Honest”.. i would Never allow someone To Cheat w/out Reporting it… Period… Even someone in My Guild… but the Knowledge of what ppl are doing to Cheat to is needed to Prevent Cheating… if you dont believe that… ask Any Floor Manager at a Casino

The Haters will point fingers & think what they want… but what ive said here is the Truth… in hindsight: it wasnt the Wisest coarse of action because of the Appearance of Impropriety… the Only thing i regret is… that Our Own Server was Implicatedby Our Action… for that i do owe an Apology to All of Devona’s Rest… for that i am truely Sorry

Attachments:

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

(edited by Darwinism.8619)