FearedbytheGods.8617

Much hate…
Many rage…

lotta lol’s

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

so JQ/TC, we at BG wants to ask you guys something really been puzzling us all this time, what is the tier of your spawn WP? is it t5 or something? it can really hold up really well considering entire map blobs getting sent to spawn at WP everytime the step it up and try to dance.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowbane.7109

Shadowbane.7109

Zeke are you going to copy that answer everywhere? I think OP was making fun of BG. Correct me if I’m wrong

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling…makes no difference.
The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred.
If I’m to choose between one evil and another, I’d rather not choose at all.

2v1...

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

nah i just removed my post on the other thread seeing this has the potential.

Blackgate

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowbane.7109

Shadowbane.7109

Ah ok then

Message body length…

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling…makes no difference.
The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred.
If I’m to choose between one evil and another, I’d rather not choose at all.

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Round what 6? fight :P

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

Comes another toxic thread with JQ/TC showing their colors among their posts again.

I guess they can never get enough.

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

The only person taking the bait here is a BG player, just saying.

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

Round what 6? fight :P

4. The first one was deleted, was the best one.

Pumpkin – Mag

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Aku Punksha.4895

Aku Punksha.4895

Well the only silver lining is that BG won’t be the only one to see the back end of a serious 2v1 this season. The tactic is out there now and will be getting used on one of the other 2 at some stage.

If the JQTC alliance holds in perfect balance till the very end, and keeps BG and SOS out of things then they can go at it in the final week match off. It does mean that weeks 7 and 8 require some trust because that is where the backstab may be coming if the team that wins week 7 has the strength to win week 8.

If the perfect balance thing does manage to eventuate I don’t see BG sitting back in week 9 and saying you guys decide between yourselves. I am sure we will pick who we want to anoint and who we want to not see appear on any map.

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

It’s a definite “check and balance” that many servers have a hard time doing. BG just kinda went overboard with their “win at all cost” attitude that it pushed the other two T1 servers into a quite effective yet fragile alliance…..

Now you’re seeing a lot of BGs who’s “in it for the fights”…

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

“Crying is all right in its way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.”
- C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

2v1...

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

“Crying is all right in its way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.”
- C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair

i think i already saw this 2 times, do you really need to post this every thread? atleast come up with some of those sun tzu or genghis khan quotes.

Blackgate

2v1...

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

It’s a definite “check and balance” that many servers have a hard time doing. BG just kinda went overboard with their “win at all cost” attitude that it pushed the other two T1 servers into a quite effective yet fragile alliance…..

Now you’re seeing a lot of BGs who’s “in it for the fights”…

yes it is check and balance, in order for the top server to be demoted 2 must go into alliance, it is inevitable in a 3 way fight.

Blackgate

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

I see this claim allot. People swearing they face a 2 on one. Pulling off the 2 on 1 is pretty hard. Most will just start fighting whatever Red they see. Once the fighting starts. Its on.

Bunch from my server said the same thing. We were getting double teamed. No we were not. The 3rd place team was just letting the top 2 fight it out, then they would simply sneak in and take what we were fighting for.

Drives me crazy when a commander sees two side fighting, then decides its a great idea to jump into the mix.

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

Forgot to add, Its real easy for two sides to say, hey lets gang up on the server wining, Problem is, is getting everyone to agree and play along with it. For a short time MAYBE they might do it. Long term. Never gonna happen. People want the drops.

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Dreary Yew.5187

Dreary Yew.5187

Forgot to add, Its real easy for two sides to say, hey lets gang up on the server wining, Problem is, is getting everyone to agree and play along with it. For a short time MAYBE they might do it. Long term. Never gonna happen. People want the drops.

People want BG to drop.

[STUN] Guardian and Altoholic
i7 4770k Haswell 4.8GHz GTX 780 16Gb DDR3

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Well the only silver lining is that BG won’t be the only one to see the back end of a serious 2v1 this season. The tactic is out there now and will be getting used on one of the other 2 at some stage.

If the JQTC alliance holds in perfect balance till the very end, and keeps BG and SOS out of things then they can go at it in the final week match off. It does mean that weeks 7 and 8 require some trust because that is where the backstab may be coming if the team that wins week 7 has the strength to win week 8.

If the perfect balance thing does manage to eventuate I don’t see BG sitting back in week 9 and saying you guys decide between yourselves. I am sure we will pick who we want to anoint and who we want to not see appear on any map.

Edited

~Tarnished Coast~

(edited by Shonie.5297)

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: WrckAHoe.9827

WrckAHoe.9827

I am seriously laughing myself to death over these 2 vs 1 bg threads. First off, tier 1 has always been 2 vs 1. For weeks BG and JQ spent HOURS tearing up our walls on bay/hills on BG BL and failed to cap it. 2 vs 1 on a single keep the entire NA raids. Now JQ and TC decide its time to push BG around all of a sudden BG has something else to talk about on the forums.

Sorry for tier 2 next week, I apologize in advance IF you are stuck with Blackgate. But do me a favour and push them hard. TY so very much

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Sorry for tier 2 next week, I apologize in advance IF you are stuck with Blackgate. But do me a favour and push them hard. TY so very much

Whoever finishes second this week will get the t2 matchup next week

~Tarnished Coast~

2v1...

in WvW

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

I am seriously laughing myself to death over these 2 vs 1 bg threads. First off, tier 1 has always been 2 vs 1. For weeks BG and JQ spent HOURS tearing up our walls on bay/hills on BG BL and failed to cap it. 2 vs 1 on a single keep the entire NA raids. Now JQ and TC decide its time to push BG around all of a sudden BG has something else to talk about on the forums.

your names says what what we do to TC everytime we see them in open field.

Oh so you think we BG and JQ really need to 2 v 1 TC? LMAO. i want some of what you are smoking too.

it is still early in the week to chest thump laddie. you think you got your seat secured eh?

Blackgate

(edited by Zeke Azul Falcon.5176)

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: nerovergil.5408

nerovergil.5408

Cant wait to see this end of the week where JQQ and Tarnish of rall will fight for the 2nd place. #believegate #1

2v1...

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6840

Moderator.6840

Hi everyone,

Please note that we do not allow Match-up threads on the Guild Wars 2 forum. You can read about our forum changes here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Guild-Wars-2-Forum-Moderation-Updates
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Upcoming-Forum-Changes-to-WvW-Match-ups-Sub-forum

The WvW Community has created a new space for Match-Ups and other off-topic discussion. You can find the Player Community-run site here:
http://www.GW2WvW.net

Thank you for your understanding.