3/1 - 3/8: TC/DB/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

I don’t think so, and even if it did, these people should have been overjoyed to come back to T3. Where were they? By the way I must have missed these commanders telling people not to taking stuff even though I WvW every night :\ I must have also missed out on my guild ever using any of their icons.

you must have might want to ask around about it like i said i’m not the only person who saw it

So a nameless commander told you not to attack stuff? You don’t need to follow someone who happened to spend 100g on a little blue thing. We’re back in T3 anyway so I guess he failed. Guess I’m missing the point of your complaint.

we only went to t4 in the first place because some commanders decided to stop defending stuff and refused to help take our stuff back instead camping jump puzle with 30+ people and haveing dance parties while spamming mapchat telling people not to defend or take towers back despite us having the numbers in map to do these things. maguma doesnt belong in t4 anymore and commamders tanking the matchup so we end up there and giving us a week of a boring match kills morale to people who like good fights

in WvW

Posted by: lionspride.7596

lionspride.7596

Just want to thank Mag and DB for some of those great fights in EB today. SM really got crazy their for awhile and some of those 3 way battles across the various towers and camps were amazing.

Pride Nightshade [TV] – 80 Ranger
Leader, Transcendent Veneration – Tarnished Coast
http://transcendentveneration.guildportal.com

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I don’t think so, and even if it did, these people should have been overjoyed to come back to T3. Where were they? By the way I must have missed these commanders telling people not to taking stuff even though I WvW every night :\ I must have also missed out on my guild ever using any of their icons.

you must have might want to ask around about it like i said i’m not the only person who saw it

So a nameless commander told you not to attack stuff? You don’t need to follow someone who happened to spend 100g on a little blue thing. We’re back in T3 anyway so I guess he failed. Guess I’m missing the point of your complaint.

we only went to t4 in the first place because some commanders decided to stop defending stuff and refused to help take our stuff back instead camping jump puzle with 30+ people and haveing dance parties while spamming mapchat telling people not to defend or take towers back despite us having the numbers in map to do these things. maguma doesnt belong in t4 anymore and commamders tanking the matchup so we end up there and giving us a week of a boring match kills morale to people who like good fights

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Sounds like you are fairweather then.

I WvW because I like it. Not because other people say stuff.

[SU]

in WvW

kfarb.6732

I think the fluke of ebay winning the tier below us and pushing us down to T5 weeks ago led to a lot of transfers and fairweathers coming out, which eventually led us to T3. They’re mostly gone because in the meantime we went up against Kaineng, FA, and now TC. Personally I think Maguuma is used to more small squad play than the “throw more bodies at it” style of those T2 servers.

Don’t mean this to be disrespectful to those T2 servers, I know you all enjoy the “big epic fights” and aspire to rise in tiers. I just like keeping my fps above 5 and not being relegated to spamming 1 when I see a group of red names.

edit: we’re adapting to the zerging, but I don’t know how many of us are enjoying themselves at this point. It’s a different game.

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

yes if fairweathers are the ones who quit when we have a boring blowout win

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Score update from on top of the JP!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

yes if fairweathers are the ones who quit when we have a boring blowout win

No, they’re the ones who don’t come back to a competitive match because someone said something two weeks ago.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Sounds like you should transfer off to a server that suits your mentality better, may I suggest Kain?

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

If you cannot stop a 80+ person zerg auto attacking doors something is clearly wrong on your end. (2 arrow carts.)

I’m pretty sure we have less than 80 people in all of WvW right now, so yeah, something is wrong on our end.

i quit when our big guilds like kitten tanked our last fight with fa and db so we could go back to t4 where we do not belong pretty sure that week in t4 killed our morale good job guys

What big guilds tanked fa and db?

did you miss the commanders in map chat telling people not to take stuff for the last 2 days of the match?

I didn’t see commanders tell people to not take stuff but I could see and sense people trying to tank that matchup. I was disappointed like gidorah. But whatever, people choose to play however they want.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Ninein.4782

Sounds like you should transfer off to a server that suits your mentality better, may I suggest Kain?

I’m sure there’s fewer of you all with this “get off our server” mentality. You guys should transfer off.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Had a great time in Mag BL tonight with WäR^^. Alot of good zergy zerg fights with TC that eventually pushed us back into our garrison. It was hilarious when some Charr DB commander actually managed to ninja Garrison right from under us, literally, while we were fighting off TC. :’3 Its fun to hold “your” garrison and watch it change hands a couple times while still fighting on top of it >~<

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

How this matchup has been for me- Try to flip a camp with 3 people, TC portal bombs with at least 15. Whatever, wipe, try again at the next camp – TC rolls by with at least 10 people.
There’s just TC EVERYWHERE, it feels like it’s not even worth trying to play this week. I hope TC leaves this tier and never ever comes back to it – Sowwie TC, but you don’t belong here.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

Fun and interesting fight inside Mag-Garrison, props to Mags for their solid defense with less people, and all those sieges on top of Garrison top level, omg…

Here’s a picture of me, please enjoy.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

How this matchup has been for me- Try to flip a camp with 3 people, TC portal bombs with at least 15. Whatever, wipe, try again at the next camp – TC rolls by with at least 10 people.
There’s just TC EVERYWHERE, it feels like it’s not even worth trying to play this week. I hope TC leaves this tier and never ever comes back to it – Sowwie TC, but you don’t belong here.

Yes, we don’t belong in T3, it’d be best for every server if TC just moved up. To do that however, we (TC) need larger score gaps, therefore we need hit you guys with everything we got still even though we are winning already… Sorry for the lousy week(s), hopefully it passes for us all soon

in WvW

Ninein.4782

Apparently T2 tactics came down to T3 too… Haven’t seen that in T3 and below.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

The term “zerg” shouldn’t really phase anyone really . It just loses its meaning in the upper tiers these days.

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

This about sums it up.

http://youtu.be/Bw-yVwoayrE

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

If you cannot stop a 80+ person zerg auto attacking doors something is clearly wrong on your end. (2 arrow carts.)

I’m pretty sure we have less than 80 people in all of WvW right now, so yeah, something is wrong on our end.

i quit when our big guilds like kitten tanked our last fight with fa and db so we could go back to t4 where we do not belong pretty sure that week in t4 killed our morale good job guys

What big guilds tanked fa and db?

did you miss the commanders in map chat telling people not to take stuff for the last 2 days of the match?

Lol no one did that. I did Olympics a few hours before that reset, though, but things were already locked.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Dragonbrand is pretty awesome. Push hard tonight and you can flip a lot of TC BL. We’re all pretty much sleeping. Zzz.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

Well Urrid looks like you are awake and not doing so well, but that’s just my opinion.

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

It is 3 am and I had some food poisoning earlier. I’ve had better nights.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

Yikes., Coral! Hope you feel better.

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Early morning Score Update. Wide awake!!

Attachments:

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Well, this is a nice change of pace…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Folks need to accept that T3 is going to be this way and adapt and enjoy it, or transfer off. We either get TC with lots of numbers, or FA with lots of numbers and that may not change for awhile. Learn to play around the numbers and you will enjoy your experience more.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: capuchinseven.8395

capuchinseven.8395

Both DB and Maguuma have been comical so far to be honest, “omg omg TC is T1 server with T8 skill lololol no skill I kill u 1v1, I kill u!” I’ve yet to actually find one of you that can kill me 1v1 by the way, in my WvW spec as well.

The same Mezma’s and Thieves running around in sPVP 1v1 specs, feeling superior to the big “bad zerg server” because 5 players in WvW builds can’t bring down the bunker spec thief.

And all the while this goes on we’re laughing our kitten off in mumble about the /emote spamming Mezma’ that has the inferiority complex,

The point of this post you ask? What you’re dealing with now is the very same thing we deal with in T2 every week over and over. You’re going to have to just suck it up and get on with it, if it wasn’t us it would be someone else. This is the game system we have, you’re always fighting the big bad wolf, get over it and suck it up. ANet are the ones that need to fix this, not TC.

The bravest animal in the land is Captain Beaky and his band.

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

Folks need to accept that T3 is going to be this way and adapt and enjoy it, or transfer off. We either get TC with lots of numbers, or FA with lots of numbers and that may not change for awhile. Learn to play around the numbers and you will enjoy your experience more.

In many ways our experience in T2 has been very very similar. Recently there have been from 4-5 T1 capable servers…… with the spillover nesting in T2. With the end of free transfers and the recent server shifts maybe …. just maybe, T1, T2 and T3 will settle into something reasonably enjoyable for all.

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

in WvW

Posted by: capuchinseven.8395

capuchinseven.8395

This isn’t our first rodeo or even our 6th since we fight a bubble T2 server every week (FA, Kain, TC).

Then you should have learnt your lesson by now, it’s not TC’s fault anymore than it’s FA or Kain or yours.

When a stronger server drops down or rises up, just makes for a rockier than normal week.

Welcome to what TC fights every week in T2.

However you have more players during certain hours so there are simply more unskilled players running around.

Rubbish.

We fight day and night outnumbered and outgunned and never have more players during certain hours, this is the first week in an age we’ve ever not had to fight like a crazy dog to keep our points up.

Get over the “we’re smaller but we’re still better complex”. Or don’t, no skin off my nose, but it won’t fix the problem that ANet needs to fix.

The bravest animal in the land is Captain Beaky and his band.

(edited by capuchinseven.8395)

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Thank you to DB this morning for great fights in EB. Again, I need coffee? Can you give me a few minutes to wake up please..?? The fight at Jerrifer’s was tough and painful.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Thank you to DB this morning for great fights in EB. Again, I need coffee? Can you give me a few minutes to wake up please..?? The fight at Jerrifer’s was tough and painful.

Tea > Coffee

I used to work at a coffee shop and they would give us free coffee while we were working. So many days of having too much coffee and feeling all paranoid/hyper/as if my heart was going to explode from my chest T.T

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

This isn’t our first rodeo or even our 6th since we fight a bubble T2 server every week (FA, Kain, TC).

Then you should have learnt your lesson by now, it’s not TC’s fault anymore than it’s FA or Kain or yours.

When a stronger server drops down or rises up, just makes for a rockier than normal week.

Welcome to what TC fights every week in T2.

However you have more players during certain hours so there are simply more unskilled players running around.

Rubbish.

We fight day and night outnumbered and outgunned and never have more players during certain hours, this is the first week in an age we’ve ever not had to fight like a crazy dog to keep our points up.

Get over the “we’re smaller but we’re still better complex”. Or don’t, no skin off my nose, but it won’t fix the problem that ANet needs to fix.

The TC group in Mag BL last night did have less sill than us. Just like a couple of FA guilds pretty much stunk it up the entire match up they were here with us. I believe it is from people being able to just throw #s at other servers that has made it that way. I have found when fighting servers that the middle tiers usually have more skilled team tactics because they have had to be more creative when dealing with bigger servers.

The problem with WvW (besides culling) is people care about Tiers and rankings entirely too much for too little reason. Sorry, the #1 spot in Tier 1 is a joke. You don’t get a prize for that. And judging from the “OMG T1 LAG IS SO BAD THIS WEEK” thread… people who spam recruited are getting their just desserts.

And “the whole nobody has beaten me in 1v1 this week” spiel you gave… wait for fight night…

[SU]

(edited by xxxzavulonxxx.8413)

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Garnished Toast <3

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Yes, we don’t belong in T3, it’d be best for every server if TC just moved up. To do that however, we (TC) need larger score gaps, therefore we need hit you guys with everything we got still even though we are winning already… Sorry for the lousy week(s), hopefully it passes for us all soon

You guys aren’t making it back next week.

Kain and FA are able to feed off of SoS.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Anet should just not post scores and ppts, keep scoring opaque and the math invisible while matching populations and coverages every week dynamically.

Im sure everyone will have more fun fighting on more even battlefields.

Regardless, thabks to all who come out to play.

Good luck.

Meega Kweesta

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Anet should just not post scores and ppts, keep scoring opaque and the math invisible while matching populations and coverages every week dynamically.

Im sure everyone will have more fun fighting on more even battlefields.

Regardless, thabks to all who come out to play.

Good luck.

I also believe they need to make Asian/Oceanic servers. Too little Asians and Aussies and Kiwis to go around for all us :p

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Loves Fire.4678

Loves Fire.4678

To the group of DB that let me get the vista in Spiritholme this afternoon THANK YOU very much as it was the last I needed for that part of the map!!!! I know you all went to get popcorn and watched me fall cause at first it was like 5 of you then when I fell and looked again it was 10 but thank you for not killing the jumping challenged

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Both DB and Maguuma have been comical so far to be honest, “omg omg TC is T1 server with T8 skill lololol no skill I kill u 1v1, I kill u!” I’ve yet to actually find one of you that can kill me 1v1 by the way, in my WvW spec as well.

The same Mezma’s and Thieves running around in sPVP 1v1 specs, feeling superior to the big “bad zerg server” because 5 players in WvW builds can’t bring down the bunker spec thief.

And all the while this goes on we’re laughing our kitten off in mumble about the /emote spamming Mezma’ that has the inferiority complex,

The point of this post you ask? What you’re dealing with now is the very same thing we deal with in T2 every week over and over. You’re going to have to just suck it up and get on with it, if it wasn’t us it would be someone else. This is the game system we have, you’re always fighting the big bad wolf, get over it and suck it up. ANet are the ones that need to fix this, not TC.

That mesmer* was me! Glad you enjoyed it! Couldn’t do much else when there were 6 of you that were afraid to push on me or couldn’t kill me when I’d dive in for fun occasionally. Also, your comment on spvp specs shows you don’t really know much about spvp.

And I’ll second that I’ve found a lot of glass cannons on TC that don’t seem to know what to do in a small group or 1v1 fight. It’s nothing personal, buddy. I’m sure through the law of probability TC has a few competent players. I have no idea who you are though.

*The proper spelling.

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

That mesmer* was me! Glad you enjoyed it! Couldn’t do much else when there were 6 of you that were afraid to push on me or couldn’t kill me when I’d dive in for fun occasionally. Also, your comment on spvp specs shows you don’t really know much about spvp.

And I’ll second that I’ve found a lot of glass cannons on TC that don’t seem to know what to do in a small group or 1v1 fight. It’s nothing personal, buddy. I’m sure through the law of probability TC has a few competent players. I have no idea who you are though.

*The proper spelling.

Wait…

Wut?

YOU ARE A PACIFIST! Do not let thy enemy provoke you into fighting brother!

[SU]

in WvW

kfarb.6732

Wait…

Wut?

YOU ARE A PACIFIST! Do not let thy enemy provoke you into fighting brother!

Yeah that’s why it was so funny to me. I spend 90% of my time afk but I wanted to try out a new build. I’m not great at pvp outside of the forums but lately I’ve been feeling like a pvpmaster.

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Oh cool I wake up and we’re outmanned in home BL. So much for interesting fights, just a bunch of zerglings huddling around their commander icon yet again.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: crystal.5930

crystal.5930

So, I want to say thanks to the folks from Maguuma and from my own server that I engaged in a pretty interesting discussion with about the current state of the tiers. Unfortunately, our interchange digressed, very briefly, into an off topic conversation. The official reaction to that was the last straw for me, I’m afraid, regarding the official forums. I might check the bug forum for useful info, but that will be about it. No, you cannot have my stuff; I’ll still be using it in game!

But before I wander off into obscurity, I want to give a shout out to Dragonbrand. You are the quintessential example of rank not proving skill. You guys are terrific, and highly underrated. Unfortunately, this will be a busy week, and the week after I probably won’t be in game at all, but I’m hoping that with the limited time I have I’ll be able to get a group of roamers together on DBBL so we can clash with you in some smaller scale battles (in which I will be crushed, but hey, how else will I learn? )

/salute to both our opponents this week.

Chosovi Rose, Thomas Thorn, Crystalbrier, Bracken Farstone, Crassul, on Tarnished Coast
“Worshipping nonsense and imagination” — Hayden Herrera (paraphrased)

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Severely disappointed from the lack of [EA] and [Krew] turnout to Maguuma Hills just now, which we worked hard on yesterday and held all night.
Thanks to Noobles, Ansorin and Hataki from [EA] for people the only people in the entire guild to turn out. As well as Tru Norn, the only [Krew] to turn out.

Nice cap, TC. Not too often you see a team dps down a reinforced gate to a fully upgraded keep. At least, I’m not used to seeing it.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

zastari.1730

Severely disappointed from the lack of [EA] and [Krew] turnout to Maguuma Hills just now, which we worked hard on yesterday and held all night.
Thanks to Noobles, Ansorin and Asetti and Hataki from [EA] for people the only people in the entire guild to turn out. As well as Tru Norn, the only [Krew] to turn out.

Nice cap, TC. Not too often you see a team dps down a reinforced gate to a fully upgraded keep. At least, I’m not used to seeing it.

~ Kovu

Maybe you should go fortify something in your home BL instead.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Everything was upgraded, though Hills was recently lost there, too. I know TC’s a T2 server, but these numbers are ridiculous. I hope they didn’t dps the door over there, too.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

But before I wander off into obscurity, I want to give a shout out to Dragonbrand. You are the quintessential example of rank not proving skill. You guys are terrific, and highly underrated.

This.

Everything I’m seeing coming out of DB appears to be high quality.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

That was a nice fight there on dbbl (Hills) you guys defended well.

in WvW

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

Everything was upgraded, though Hills was recently lost there, too. I know TC’s a T2 server, but these numbers are ridiculous. I hope they didn’t dps the door over there, too.

~ Kovu

i blame mag for there fail attempt at pushing TC so it was just us vs them!

in WvW

zastari.1730

Thanks for all the badges in the TC BL Jumping Puzzle, Toasties. It ended with a 1v5 where I kept killing people and they would get rezzed up from dead while I was killing others. I must say, I’m astonished by TC’s PvP prowess!

We even had an uplevelled commander bring a zerg over after us, too bad he got targeted down over and over until he left the JP because of that. These images are for you, JaNordy~

http://imgur.com/PFtuMDP,Zozx1RI#0

Maguuma

(edited by zastari.1730)

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I’M GOIN TO QUEENSDALE

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy