3/1 - 3/8: TC/DB/Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Having a wonderful time chatting with a Maguuma player today at Bay … sadly the conversation is quite one-sided

Edit: Oh we just grouped up and Trixy’s a lovely person. What a pleasant real convo Nice to have met you.

I think the conversation started one sided because it looked like you were flipping Trixy off many times in a row. Just sayin!

Oh no .. I even mailed her cookies. Just ask her

Wow, more than I ever got.

Check your mail!

Hmm, must have missed it. I’ll have to check again later. I’m so excited for this!!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

TC,great fight at dbbl garisson^^ we must have taken a good chunk out of you at that gate.

That was indeed an amazing battle. lol, just when we thought we’d cleared you out, more of you would appear and rain down pain. So many red circles of death.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Sergo.2867

Sergo.2867

Dragonbrand: I could not find my spleen on the battlefield of DBBL before I left last night, so I assume you are holding it as a prisoner of war. Please contact me to discuss terms. I am willing to fork over large amounts of cookies to ensure its safe return. My other organs, recently returned to their rightful places by a skilled priestess of Dwayna, look forward to a reunion.

Geros Rainhall, Warrior, et. al.
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

We won’t be back in T2 for at least 2 weeks, I’m hoping no longer than 3 static.
I predict that half way through next week TC will go into full blown PVE mode for the most part due to the boredom as we have done in the past with this type of match up.
If that happens it could go on longer.

And I don’t want people from DB and Mag thinking I’m dissing them.It’s just the nature of the game and match up system.

I think 3 is about right too, I also agree with your assessment, our people tend to get bored when a match up lasts longer than 2 weeks, declaring it stale and numbers dwindle until enthusiasm is restored on reset night with new opponents, then it’s out of the gates and running!

It’s all of our players that couldn’t handle T2 that are now needing to do this kind of crummy thing to feel better and dominant in WvW when they get a kill, don’t worry about them. When I see them I lecture them, I’m sure others on TC do the same, but it’s hard controlling all these people that never WvWed in T2 due to it being tough.

Sad and very, very true, it’s knuckleheads trying to act the big man after they were getting kirbstomped on before.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in WvW

Posted by: capuchinseven.8395

capuchinseven.8395

Mag isn’t even close to the skills we have faced. I doubt you will get the response on the forums you are looking for. Most of us find these attacks rather funny.

This.

And the same can be said of lower tiers.

I agree. The only outlier is Mag.

Comical, your groups seem totally incapable of understanding even the simplest of tactics like might stacking.

Maybe if a few of you spent more time in game and less telling everyone how amazing you are on the forums you’d fair a little better.

The bravest animal in the land is Captain Beaky and his band.

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Yesterday, as I lay myself down to rest at the bottom of Mag EK’s steps to spot for the mortar killing your poorly placed superior trebs… a wee TC engi girl cried over my corpse repeatedly while attempting to give me bandages.

Missed connections.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

saiyr.3071

We do understand might stacking, actually. If you’ve been fighting groups that don’t do it then they probably don’t have a commander organizing them.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Maybe if a few of you spent more time in game and less telling everyone how amazing you are on the forums you’d fair a little better.

lol what difference does it make if they do say they’re wonderful and amazing? How does that affect your gameplay?

My mom tells me I’m beautiful and smart and funny every day …. doesn’t mean it’s true. Nor should it matter in the grand scheme of things, even if it is true.

Just go out there and put on your best fight and let the rest of this fade away.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Yesterday, as I lay myself down to rest at the bottom of Mag EK’s steps to spot for the mortar killing your poorly placed superior trebs… a wee TC engi girl cried over my corpse repeatedly while attempting to give me bandages.

Missed connections.

Ok, I’m starting to like you more You should go post that in that thread.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

lol what difference does it make if they do say they’re wonderful and amazing? How does that affect your gameplay?

My mom tells me I’m beautiful and smart and funny every day …. doesn’t mean it’s true.

But moms never lie…right?

in WvW

Jayne.9251

My mom tells me I’m beautiful and smart and funny every day …. doesn’t mean it’s true.

Well I am kinda funny … to look at

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Well I am kinda funny … to look at

See, that’s funny, therefore your mom didn’t lie and your statement is self-invalidating.

way to make it really awkward for me

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Camping only exists if you allow it to, so it only shows are stupid the ones being camped are.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Mag isn’t even close to the skills we have faced. I doubt you will get the response on the forums you are looking for. Most of us find these attacks rather funny.

This.

Comical, your groups seem totally incapable of understanding even the simplest of tactics like might stacking.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen TC stack for might… or have more than 20% of their zergs be level 80.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

My server’s playing like complete garbage right now. Ugh.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’ve definitely seen them do it on Maguuma borderlands (or at least heard Xushin’s sexy voice talking about it). It’s pretty absurd to claim that people don’t know about it at this tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

This.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen TC stack for might… or have more than 20% of their zergs be level 80.

We are not taking this tier seriously, we are just trying to have a casual relaxed time without falling too far behind.

We have a strenuous time in T2 and most of our non-hardcore players needed a break. So they’re out there having fun. So don’t insult our server as a whole when you’re playing against people having fun and not having access to key components of communication. We don’t want to be hear and you don’t want us to be hear, so chill out and just have fun. We’re TC, we know how to have fun. And a lot of Mag and DB players have learned that as well and have been doing fun stuff with us on each BL, I know that I’ve personally made some Mag and DB friends from random fun encounters in the world.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

This.

I dont even know why you are bringing this up. the last page of the thread have been nothing but enjoyable comments.

Also what bl do u play on? if u play on Mag bl? than yeah u might have run into more than a few noobies that dont understand might stacking.

but calling out an entire server of being unskillful is just wrong.
TC is just like any other server with player ranging from very skilled to down right stupid.

So please refrain from generalizing an entire server.

This.

We are not taking this tier seriously, we are just trying to have a casual relaxed time without falling too far behind.

We have a strenuous time in T2 and most of our non-hardcore players needed a break. So they’re out there having fun. So don’t insult our server as a whole when you’re playing against people having fun and not having access to key components of communication. We don’t want to be hear and you don’t want us to be hear, so chill out and just have fun. We’re TC, we know how to have fun. And a lot of Mag and DB players have learned that as well and have been doing fun stuff with us on each BL, I know that I’ve personally made some Mag and DB friends from random fun encounters in the world.

I think he(paralda) is relaxed and is simply responding to capuchinseven

(edited by Vi Au.8341)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I’ve definitely seen them do it on Maguuma borderlands (or at least heard Xushin’s sexy voice talking about it). It’s pretty absurd to claim that people don’t know about it at this tier.

It’s not absurd, we don’t know the simplest tactics like stacking might. We’ve just never done that in our entire LIVES. We should spend more time in the game, you know, because it’s not possible that the reason you are on the forums is because you can’t currently play the game.

I want to spend my time stacking might.

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I want to spend my time stacking might.

You’ll go blind!

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

My server’s playing like complete garbage right now. Ugh.

Are you commanding the pubbies again? Godspeed.

There was a terrible, horrible commander on Mag BL today. Never seen him in my life. He attacked west keep from the northern gate, then tried to bust down south gate from the inside. You can’t make this stuff up. I loved the part when I spent a good 30secs explaining why what he was doing was wrong, and what he needed to actually be doing. He completely ignored me and didn’t even offer an explanation. In the end, I was proven right. The sad thing is, because of his icon people followed him and just fed badges to TC.

Sometimes… I just… :|

Edit: Oh, and my favorite of the evening:

“How many golems do you need to take a Garrison?”
“One.”
“Let’s go take TC Garrison.”
“…no.”

Yeah… this dude just had no clue.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Kyrime.6958

Kyrime.6958

We can spend all day stacking might if you like, Killjoy!

Kyrime [Ark] – Human Thief
Maguuma

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

THERE’S A WAR GOING ON!

in WvW

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Maybe if you guys were nicer on the forums and didn’t add us to party to talk trash we’d let you guys have some points, Mag

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Seriously… I’ve had SO many mag try to party to talk trash… what’s up with that?

You win some you lose some… just enjoy the game either way.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

The people doing that are frustrated, butt|hurt, scrubs, and those are on every server. All of veteran Maguumans (except maybe three) rarely add/join to trash talk. In fact, there was a heartwarming reunion between us an a DB player that we got mad at that we couldn’t kill. Turned out to be a player who thrashed us before. Chatted up and good times were had in SE camp.

Edit: If someone parties just to trash you, kindly report them for verbal abuse. Because it’s just immature and dumb. That being said, I’ve gotten two from TC, and I didn’t even do anything to deserve one of them.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Maybe if you guys were nicer on the forums and didn’t add us to party to talk trash we’d let you guys have some points, Mag

You get back, what you put in.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Seriously… I’ve had SO many mag try to party to talk trash… what’s up with that?

Maybe it’s the difference between the day and night crew, but I had three very nice convos with different mags today.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Mag is a pretty friendly server so I don’t know why we get a bad rep! We are also honest, so I guess that’s a negative.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Maybe it’s the difference between the day and night crew, but I had three very nice convos with different mags today.

Only reason I was day crew today was because I’m on the east coast for the week…what are you implying??

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Only reason I was day crew today was because I’m on the east coast for the week…what are you implying??

I’m day crew too dear. Get your cookies?

in WvW

Posted by: Sashi.9436

Sashi.9436

Mag is a pretty friendly server so I don’t know why we get a bad rep! We are also honest, so I guess that’s a negative.

Honestly most of the people on the forums are the look at my shiny stick type. They like to burn other peoples stick to make their stick look better when everyone has the same stick. (to make this clear a stick from a tree not the perverted stick) Each sever has the people who can take on 5 times their numbers and those that cant take out a person with 5 people. Some are nice but people come to the forums to rub things in peoples faces.

The Good fight we totally owned you type. Trying to be nice but came to say HAHA we owned you!!!

in WvW

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

Thank you for the flowers, Maguuma.. but… yeah…

Yay Maguuma. lol

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’m day crew too dear. Get your cookies?

I did get my cookies! I even sent you a reply! But my point was that I’m normally night crew. On weekdays I get on at 7pm Pacific which is well into the night for most people. So you’re hatin’ on me!!!

Honestly most of the people on the forums are the look at my shiny stick type. They like to burn other peoples stick to make their stick look better when everyone has the same stick. (to make this clear a stick from a tree not the perverted stick) Each sever has the people who can take on 5 times their numbers and those that cant take out a person with 5 people. Some are nice but people come to the forums to rub things in peoples faces.

The Good fight we totally owned you type. Trying to be nice but came to say HAHA we owned you!!!

I’m really diggin’ this stick analogy

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

But can we rub our sticks together?!

Let’s compare sticks. Short one pays the other guy in stick polish.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I did get my cookies! I even sent you a reply! But my point was that I’m normally night crew. On weekdays I get on at 7pm Pacific which is well into the night for most people. So you’re hatin’ on me!!!

Lol. Let me refer you back a couple pages

I don’t hate anyone.

(Good grief that was painful trying to format …. I give up!)

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

“Waypoint up in five seconds.”
“Oh sweet, now I won’t need to walk over there on my stubby little-”

It was fun while it lasted.

Attachments:

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I don’t hate anyone.

You just think I like to join parties and trash talk people…

in WvW

Jayne.9251

I don’t hate anyone.

You just think I like to join parties and trash talk people…

I do?

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Too much effort to continue making a bad joke. I’m sorry.

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I’m so afraid of this thread right now … that I’m just not touching it.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Come baaack and post a score update

in WvW

Evalana.5480

Here’s your score update – while I ready myself to grind for my new WvW gear!

Attachments:

in WvW

Evalana.5480

saiyr.3071

it’s up =)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Drank one too many sheep tonics?

in WvW

Evalana.5480

wait…. Evalakitten?? o.O and no – she just got finished laughing.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

wait…. Evalakitten?? o.O and no – she just got finished laughing.

I think she was talking to me

and the answer is yes

and I dunno why your name is getting censored but HA

in WvW

Evalana.5480

saiyr.3071

and the answer is yes

I now wish to be known as Evalakitten. <3

in WvW

Jayne.9251

saiyr.3071

and the answer is yes

I now wish to be known as Evalakitten. <3

I suspect it is happening because of the ana at the end of your name and the number 5 in your user name. Those l33t kids and all their fancy words … Must be the latest filter addition.