3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Archemist.4362

Archemist.4362

Didn’t see a thread so i thought i would start one.

Keep it civil guys and remember the rules:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-sub-forum-rules-reminder

- Arch

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Sekz guild from EB – very interesting! Looking forward to this match-up

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Archemist.4362

CD is doing a great job defending whats left in their BL, just dont try taking SE camp, i’ll get ya!

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

i hope that yaks isnt as overpopulated as maguuma…

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Archemist.4362

Nope, we find it hard to even zergball somtimes.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Honnor.6295

Honnor.6295

Nothings changed. Yaks still zergs like before, they will get shot up back to t3 and come crashing back down, and it will be like this for a while.

Really Archer? You playing on your server that does the same with lower pop servers feel you must start this battle out with putting people down? And calling Zergs? really?

CD will over whelm us both on Oceanic hours, but that is not there fault ether, that is just when there main server team plays. Most of us try not to give them kitten for it.

We will host a fight night or 2 even for the other teams and roamers. And we at yacksbend respect your server and you even. Please don’t ruin the thread my friend by starting of this way. Please….I ask this as stated not with a smart kitten tone.

Please don’t start a flame. Please do not ruin the battle.

Guild leader: scÖrn
Alliance founder/Yaksbend.com
“Winter is Coming”

(edited by Honnor.6295)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Nothings changed. Yaks still zergs like before, they will get shot up back to t3 and come crashing back down, and it will be like this for a while.

Aw…i missed you too baby hugs and kisses

Now hold still a sec while i aim with my rifle

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: jehk.5728

jehk.5728

Is clam bagging still acceptable?

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Fun night so far in CDBL it was amusing when Yaks took Dawns from us but left all of our siege in there including a mesmer which we used to take down the gate form the inside to get our zerg in. Then afterwards we used the treb you guys didn’t take down to counter your treb firing at dawns after we took it XD. Look forward to more great fights throughout the week!

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

It ever wasn’t?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

jehk.5728

It ever wasn’t?

I wouldn’t want to hurt someone’s feelings. Look at the damage /laugh is doing. I’m not responsible enough for that kind of power.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

It ever wasn’t?

I wouldn’t want to hurt someone’s feelings. Look at the damage /laugh is doing. I’m not responsible enough for that kind of power.

This mean I should stop playing dead now?

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

We don’t zerg sir, we just have superior organization and battle tactics. You could learn a lot from your own posts sir, Yaks bend has no respect for any server as proof of their various guilds jumping and /laughing on dead people. Therefore, you will receive no respect from me.

“We don’t zerg” is a pretty generalized statement. Not one I’m willing to make mind you, and even less willing to attempt to uphold merely for the sake of proving you right, my dear Mr. Archer. I cannot speak for our primetime hours, I know the night and early morning crews generally cannot zerg. I said “cannot”, not don’t. Half the time I can count our numbers on any given map during those hours on my own two hands.

As for being civil, this is war. The best I can (and will if not immediately attacked on sight) offer is a bow before we begin, and should I survive, another after. I can offer those who trespass upon my home and murder my people little more, little less.

Lastly. CD, you’re still with us… at this rate I may as well get to know some of you. Perhaps we should start a sport or something. Think they make soccer balls (footballs for you oceanic types) big enough for golem use?

That first line was a joke actually from the last time we fought Yaks. Yes I should have put it that we cannot. Thank you.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: MeatShield.1983

MeatShield.1983

Great fights last night in Ebay borderlands at server reset. Yaks was relentless in trying to get garrison. Was a lot of fun defending, hoping for more good fights today.

Ehmry Bay
Zergs on Demand [ZoD]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

Just curious if any Yaks Bend/EBay guild is looking for any open ground/GvG fights during SEA night time?

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

Anybody else get the feeling that a mag/yak/db matchup would be pretty balanced?

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Anybody else get the feeling that a mag/yak/db matchup would be pretty balanced?

Yes, I think that would be a great matchup. It seems to me like there are some mismatches in the T3-T5 range that won’t even out unless some other servers below us come up the ranks to fill it out.

Kaineng coming up the ranks kind of screwed everything up. Without them we’d have TC in T2, that exact matchup in T3 and CD, EB and SBI would be T4, which would be a lot more even for CD and us over at EB by the appearances of it.

There’s either one too many of near equal power at the top, or 2 too few because that 1900 club needs more or less competition on its level for the rest of us to balance.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Endorin.3109

Endorin.3109

It’s been awhile since my guild went all-out for WvW due to a busy week. We had loads of fun today in Ebay borderland and enjoyed all the skirmishes!

Vizard/Violét Darkheart .
Maestro of Not Another Gaming Acronym [NAGA].

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Sekz guild from EB – very interesting! Looking forward to this match-up

lol they’re your problem now. I suggest combo fields and dont let them have the high ground.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

YB seems to be extremely busy doing Guild Missions, seriously the amount of people doing them is just too much, it’s not something i like, but there’s nothing i can do, so hit us hard guys, so the carebears can wake up when they see their lead lost. And if that happens a lot of people is gonna get mad, A LOT.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

WTH is with all the people raging about emotes after WvW kills? Is this the new generation of carebear thinskinners? Winner has the privilege of emoting. If you don’t want to get taunted after you die… die less! =D

I purposely don’t respawn when people start emoting because I like when I get a small gathering around my corpse. Makes me feel so popular!

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Insignia.6345

WTH is with all the people raging about emotes after WvW kills? Is this the new generation of carebear thinskinners? Winner has the privilege of emoting. If you don’t want to get taunted after you die… die less! =D

I purposely don’t respawn when people start emoting because I like when I get a small gathering around my corpse. Makes me feel so popular!

The only time that ever gets under my skin is when i’m in a 1v1 situation and it gets interrupted. If you emote after that your just a jerk plain and simple i’m all for trash talk or whatever you want to call it but that’s just being a bad sport about it.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Nice RP walking throughout all of Tyria LOL. Grats on your Juggernaut.

Gotta remember to spam emote you next time I see you.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

jehk.5728

dudes just disable emotes

(edited by jehk.5728)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

jehk.5728

It ever wasn’t?

This mean I should stop playing dead now?

those two kills i have to my name where all fakes? /cry

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

CD seems pretty scared of EBay now, the one who takes 3rd place this week goes down a tier, since SBI is doing srs bsns at tier 5, who’ll go down ladies and gentlemen?!

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

jehk.5728

CD seems pretty scared of EBay now, the one who takes 3rd place this week goes down a tier, since SBI is doing srs bsns at tier 5, who’ll go down ladies and gentlemen?!

I predict ebay will drop if CD utilizes their oceanic advantage during the week (their NA coverage isn’t nothing). Also ebay isn’t aggressive enough even when they have the numbers.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

I predict ebay will drop if CD utilizes their oceanic advantage during the week (their NA coverage isn’t nothing). Also ebay isn’t aggressive enough even when they have the numbers.

Yeah, indeed, but if EBay gets a little smarter they could double team on every YB movement on CD to keep them at low ticks during NA time, a nasty tactic, but it’s their only possibility.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

jehk.5728

Yeah, indeed, but if EBay gets a little smarter they could double team on every YB movement on CD to keep them at low ticks during NA time, a nasty tactic, but it’s their only possibility.

In theory that could work. However, both sides are going to attack the weakest server because its easy points.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

The first is sunrise over the Overlook. It has weathered the evening. Incidentally the only thing of ours that did at that time.

The second is Tooki and I, overlooking our most likely temporary new abode, the Bay in Crystal Desert Borderlands.

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

jehk.5728

Ebay jumps into the lead over CD. You might be right.

Also, my devilish plan worked, bwahahaha.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

Ebay jumps into the lead over CD. You might be right.

Also, my devilish plan worked, bwahahaha.

Yeah, congrats to EBay for taking 2nd place, let’s see if you guys can keep it that way, especially slowing down CD at their oceanic time.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Am I the only one noticing that CD’s Asian crew seems to be missing? I wake up in the morning to see YB still ahead in point ticks and and all our keeps Waypointed. Normally they would all be blue.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Am I the only one noticing that CD’s Asian crew seems to be missing? I wake up in the morning to see YB still ahead in point ticks and and all our keeps Waypointed. Normally they would all be blue.

No, i noticed that awhile back. Ithought it was cause of their new year. But now…whats going on cd?

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

No, i noticed that awhile back. Ithought it was cause of their new year. But now…whats going on cd?

CD’s oceanic crew has not changed, the difference is that EBay is finally being smart, they finally realized something we had been waiting since reset night.

And besides CD’s night crew PvDoor skills are not really effective anymore compared to the first weeks of this matchup, now we know how to deal with them, they’re pretty predictable and even if they manage to paint entire maps of blue, they don’t have the man power to defend even a half of their points tick, so they’ll start losing all pretty fast.

(edited by santi.7516)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: bigtankstarsp.3581

bigtankstarsp.3581

EBay is already riding the coat tails of YB in my opinion… YB is a formidable foe to us in CD and when I wvw my main concern is yaks/magumma or whoever else is in the 3rd spot ebay is good but they just dont have the teamwork/agression and defense against large groups…

This is my personal opinion and i dont not represent the rest of my community with my opinion on this issue.

[JL] Tstar D Engineer
[JL] Oakland Raider
B L A C K G AT E

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

EBay is already riding the coat tails of YB in my opinion… YB is a formidable foe to us in CD and when I wvw my main concern is yaks/magumma or whoever else is in the 3rd spot ebay is good but they just dont have the teamwork/agression and defense against large groups…

This is my personal opinion and i dont not represent the rest of my community with my opinion on this issue.

“EBay is already riding the coat tails of YB in my opinion…” Bit uncalled for. If you’re suggesting we have some sort of pact or something to my knowledge you’d be mistaken. Last I checked we were still killing them on sight too. No cease fires, no non-aggression agreements, etc. Matter of fact, as I unfortunately had to leave due to lack of sleep, there was massive back and forth zerg on zerg action going on with Yaks.

Secondly, best start worrying, cause any opinions or what-have-you aside, as I type this we’re 6k+ ahead of you guys. I haven’t seen a player turnout for Ebay this big in ages! For the first time I’ve seen since our server mass-exodus.

And lastly, teamwork is typically our only means of dealing with your large groups. Saying otherwise is a bit redundant, as even undermanned as we often find ourselves, the dealing with usually gets done.

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

“EBay is already riding the coat tails of YB in my opinion…” Bit uncalled for. If you’re suggesting we have some sort of pact or something to my knowledge you’d be mistaken. Last I checked we were still killing them on sight too. No cease fires, no non-aggression agreements, etc.

Secondly, best start worrying, cause any opinions or what-have-you aside, as I type this we’re 6k+ ahead of you guys. I haven’t seen a player turnout for Ebay this big in ages! For the first time I’ve seen since our server mass-exodus.

And lastly, teamwork is typically our only means of dealing with your large groups.

Meh, at least on YB we’re taking it on a very calm mood, we can do our Guild Missions events all the day, but if things start to get out of control, we’re gonna regret it lol.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Meh, at least on YB we’re taking it on a very calm mood, we can do our Guild Missions events all the day, but if things start to get out of control, we’re gonna regret it lol.

Would be nice to have that kind of personnel backing, lol!

What you guys are usually facing is our all out, kittens to the wall, folks who generally do little else outside of WvW. Sure, we’ve got the daily folks just like anyone else, but most of ours are considered “regulars.” I can name most of them from memory. Dunno, just felt like we were on a “bathsalt style” craze today (without the nudity… thus far anyway). Your guy’s pedestal -IS- still pretty lofty at the moment though.

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Facet.5914

Facet.5914

Nice fight on EBBL tonight. Almost had Bay on numerous occasions, but I think EB must have summoned their entire WvW force to save it… barely.

Yaks Bend [SoF] [Me] [One]
Sea of Sorrows [All]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: metachu.2376

metachu.2376

Yes and from cd pov on EBBL tonight… nice badge farm EB =P. Thanks for supplying us with delicious loot at blue lake tower.

Apsallar/Metachu/Applesallar aka Apples
[KA]rmagaming of Jade Quarry.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Insignia.6345

My inventory could not contain that farm at Bluelake tonight.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Soundchaos.3450

Soundchaos.3450

Nice fight on EBBL tonight. Almost had Bay on numerous occasions, but I think EB must have summoned their entire WvW force to save it… barely.

Don’t forget the constant flow of supplies that YB largely ignored. EB’s NW supply camp’s dolyaks and the 8+ supply runners bringing in supplies from camp/garrison allowed new siege and wall repairs between pushes.

Rururrur – Warrior – Yak’s Bend
^Try to say that name while drunk

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

We actually didn’t have that many people. There were hardly enough people to man the siege for the most part. The only reason it seemed like we had so many probably was since everyone who died would use the waypoint whenever it reset in the bay, and that waypoint is right there in the lords room where all the fighting was going on. You guys would nearly wipe us then we would revive in force enough to surprise those not expecting 25 more people suddenly to be in the fight.

We also had groups protecting dolyaks, running supply from garrison, etc etc the whole time… almost completely ignored.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Itukaaj.5628

Itukaaj.5628

Nice skirmishes with EB tonight in YBBL. A little bit of everything from EB. Open field fighting and even numbers about from both sides. Nice little stealth attack from Hills where it was us 4 swapping map sides protecting it against a small EB group. Then some reinforcements coem afetr the fight is over to help resiege.

EB then shows up with 2 golems on Bay.

The skirmish in front of Bay that started it all off was heck of a good time. /salute to EB

Ayjay Reckless-necro
YOHO (A Pirates Life for Me)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Nice skirmishes with EB tonight in YBBL. A little bit of everything from EB. Open field fighting and even numbers about from both sides. Nice little stealth attack from Hills where it was us 4 swapping map sides protecting it against a small EB group. Then some reinforcements coem afetr the fight is over to help resiege.

EB then shows up with 2 golems on Bay.

The skirmish in front of Bay that started it all off was heck of a good time. /salute to EB

We do so love our random golem trains. =3

P.s. To a certain Yaks solo ele who keeps trying to cap our supply. If a solo ranger appears and bows to you, even if she turns the opposite direction after, she is still watching and will attempt to kill you. Then bow again when finished.

As stated at the beginning of this post, all due courtesy to my most endearing foe.

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

I think everyone should have noticed that some of CD’s major oceanic guilds are not in wvw much these days. Don’t seem like a case of people getting smarter or scared

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I think everyone should have noticed that some of CD’s major oceanic guilds are not in wvw much these days. Don’t seem like a case of people getting smarter or scared

Pending transfers off maybe?

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

Rumors says that [pk] guildmembers are bandwagoning to FA, and they’re not the only ones.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Welp dunno who those Yaks were this AM in their BL, but I must say good fights.