3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: santi.7516

santi.7516

Sekz > YB’s pugs, and no one can argue about that.

Btw the one who said that Sekz came directly from tier 6 is wrong or is liying, there’s a recruitment post from dec 2012 from Sekz when they were at Fort Aspenwood on tier 3 and above, so they have really good experience on the field, props to you guys.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

WvW is so boring no one has posted in here for over 9 HOURS. lol Awesome.

(jump in)

- point finger at Guild Missions -

(stealth out)

:p

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

Only about 6-8 actually did WVW in FA and we were a small roaming supply flipping guild at the time. When we went to NSP, we started inviting people to practice zerg stomping.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

WvW is so boring no one has posted in here for over 9 HOURS. lol Awesome.

Did you have something in particular you wished to discuss, Mr./Mrs. Wreck?

(jump in)

- point finger at Guild Missions -

(stealth out)

:p

At least you guys got the manning to do the Guild Missions. I hear they take large groups.

You hear me [SLVR]? We must eat alls our veggies and grow! So we can haz insane amounts of rawr in WvW!… At this point I’d settle for mildy unstable amounts of rawr. <.<

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

It took ages for CD to take Lowlands against 6 pugs with a 50+ zerg lol, you guys needs more practice, and better commanders.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

It took ages for CD to take Lowlands against 6 pugs with a 50+ zerg lol, you guys needs more practice, and better commanders.

:3 It was only 15 of us who charged into lowlands.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: BOSS.6243

BOSS.6243

say what u need to say.. and ya those who thnk u are so godly make ur own server

Attachments:

I Hunger For Battle
Captain Hot Stuff. [NAGA]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

So… Who kicked mini-Kaineng’s puppies? T.T

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Gratz on the PvDoor.

Most people could care less honestly.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Gratz on the PvDoor.

Most people could care less honestly.

This^

“Godly”? It took us almost five mins to scrounge up the folks to perform the following breakout.

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

:3 It was only 15 of us who charged into lowlands.

You didn’t read the forum posting rule book? When posting about battles you lose, you must always take the number of defender you have and divide that by 3. Then you take the number of attackers the enemy has and multiply that by 5. Then you make a sentence with those numbers and talk about how pathetic they are.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

And for people who supposedly “don’t care” they sure like to talk about it. X)

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

He also said “most people.” I care… Enjoy your possible rise in rank, and the bragging rights therein, CD. You’ve earned them I guess. I wish you the best.

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

I think there is some truth to Boss’ statement but it isn’t necessarily nice.

Thing is CD has been double teamed (generally) during NA prime time. We have the lowest population during that time, so we just try to hang on. The consequent talking how we are “bad” is not really called for.

Like last night, EB committed most of their players to hold CD keep. They had (I gave it a rough count) 25+ people defending it. We had about 25 attacking. It made no sense to me that EB would focus CD so hard instead of defending against YB, but it didn’t matter, we ended the night with us higher on PPT scale.

Do we have the right to exact some revenge? Of course. And I’m glad for that. Does it mean it’s malicious trash talk, not necessarily. Same can be said of ANY server that trash talks.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Thing is CD has been double teamed (generally) during NA prime time. We have the lowest population during that time, so we just try to hang on. The consequent talking how we are “bad” is not really called for.

Really? Yak’s has queued up our borderland every weekday night. Adding onto that the 30 or so you had in our borderland as well. Still did not manage to take a keep though.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

>3< YB is still owning. Ebay is still fighting us in Gar. CD’s is just holding in the tip of the blade.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

It’s a little sad honestly, because EBay has demonstrated a lot of improvement this week, i have to say that the ones that deserves to be in this tier it’s EBay, they have earned 100% of their points actually fighting for them against CD’s and YB’s NA crews, not like CD that got like 70% of theirs on PvDoor against NPC’s, but it’s a war, it’s not meant to be fair.

Anyway, CD gets weaker and weaker every week, and EBay is gaining strength and getting smarter, in my opinion, it’s just a matter of time before CD goes down a tier.

Or who knows… maybe EBay can still turn the tables, do an emergency call to arms and send them to hell before reset, since there’s still time, their moral levels will define the outcome.

(edited by santi.7516)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Like last night, EB committed most of their players to hold CD keep. They had (I gave it a rough count) 25+ people defending it. We had about 25 attacking. It made no sense to me that EB would focus CD so hard instead of defending against YB, but it didn’t matter, we ended the night with us higher on PPT scale.

Do we have the right to exact some revenge? Of course. And I’m glad for that. Does it mean it’s malicious trash talk, not necessarily. Same can be said of ANY server that trash talks.

Wait, wait… So -THIS- (see below) is “some revenge”? Over one keep?

If anything we fight you because until now you’ve been far closer to us. I can’t speak for everyone and won’t attempt to try, but Yaks is out of our league still. I honestly think if they really wanted to they could still push us both to the ground and simply hold us down if they wished. They don’t. If anything I’ve seen of Yaks, they prefer quality fights. They come ashore on a BL, take a few things, set up siege to run the defenders through a bit of a guantlet, and follow through accordingly. Basically stroll up with half a bee-suit on, kick a beehive, and see what happens. I’ve not once awoken to find a green map.

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Facet.5914

Facet.5914

Really? Yak’s has queued up our borderland every weekday night. Adding onto that the 30 or so you had in our borderland as well. Still did not manage to take a keep though.

Yeah I was a bit confused by his post as well, EB generally sends all their dudes to their own BL.

YB comes to your map because you actually fight back, whereas CDBL is usually a snoozefest with little resistance. Points-wise it would obviously be better to turn CDBL green every NA shift but the match outcome isn’t in doubt and we don’t like getting bored.

But just to clarify, CD hardly ever comes to your map, they bring maybe 20 dudes for 5 minutes periodically to pretend to attack and then go straight back to their own BL. So EBBL is a 1v1 most of the time. You guys definitely know how to defend properly, though all things being equal defenders technically should never lose a keep with equal numbers against only 1 attacking server, especially when starting the shift with WPs and 1000s of supply.

Yaks Bend [SoF] [Me] [One]
Sea of Sorrows [All]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Heinel.6548

Heinel.6548

He also said “most people.” I care… Enjoy your possible rise in rank, and the bragging rights therein, CD. You’ve earned them I guess. I wish you the best.

CD only brags when the other people taunt us first.

And I actually think T5 would be a more fun environment. Can’t understand why you like getting stomped by YB/Mag so much.

“… but I hate the idea ‘It may not make sense at first’.
I want it to make sense right away, then another sense later. Murkiness =/= quality "
- CCP Abraxis

(edited by Heinel.6548)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Transfer to CD and be our NA krewe. T.T

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Last night, before the action in eternal bg, we had to fend off a zerg of yaks attacking our borderlands. Our side in eternal was all green that time too. After we wiped the zerg attacking home, we went to eternal to get back our side and then we saw that yaks are attacking your keep.While we were in the process of taking our side back, I sent scouts to scout you two’s battle to keep me updated on the situation.My scouts saw that your keep was severely damaged with outer wall down and inner gate and wall at 50 so we took advantage of it. We attacked yaks from behind, wiped them then started sieging it. I just can’t believe that yaks didn’t stop trebbing that wall from bravost while we were there in the middle of both your servers catapulting that same wall. Well, thanks to that yak treb driver last night, it made that wall go down faster. I was saying this the whole time, “Please don’t stop trebbing yaks please don’t stop trebbing”.It’s just really a coincidence that your keep was already damaged when we went to eternal so we took it and held it for the next 2 hours against both yaks and cd. Also, we had a small team defending our side of eternal bg while all this was going on…so we were actually defending too.

It would have been a different story if you were attacking SM…

so yeah, we’re not JUST targeting you to double team your server. We just take advantage of the situation laid on us when we press m to view the map.

If you were looking at all the maps last night during all the action at CD keep, we had a team take the yaks garrison..I think GH did that and later that night take their bay… maybe hills too?I forgot….which I think was done by PK. So yeah we attack both of you

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

Better transfer to YB and be our Night Crew, so we can have a flawless victory at tier 3 and reach tier 2 .

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

And I actually think T5 would be a more fun environment. Can’t understand why you like getting stomped by YB/Mag so much.

As stated in my previous. We haven’t actually, by my definition, ever been stomped by Yaks this match-up. Sheer point numbers included? Yeah maybe… but… meh.

Sovvie! I finally met you at Garrison!…

And you stabbeded meh! D’X

-Reaches up vainly, gurgling final words- Oh cruel fate, that hath brought us together so…

-Flops-

…… x_x

-Strange and oddly sparkling small bag appears nearby-

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: James Foringer.2906

James Foringer.2906

Last night, before the action in eternal bg, we had to fend off a zerg of yaks attacking our borderlands. Our side in eternal was all green that time too. After we wiped the zerg attacking home, we went to eternal to get back our side and then we saw that yaks are attacking your keep.While we were in the process of taking our side back, I sent scouts to scout you two’s battle to keep me updated on the situation.My scouts saw that your keep was severely damaged with outer wall down and inner gate and wall at 50 so we took advantage of it. We attacked yaks from behind, wiped them then started sieging it. I just can’t believe that yaks didn’t stop trebbing that wall from bravost while we were there in the middle of both your servers catapulting that same wall. Well, thanks to that yak treb driver last night, it made that wall go down faster. I was saying this the whole time, “Please don’t stop trebbing yaks please don’t stop trebbing”.It’s just really a coincidence that your keep was already damaged when we went to eternal so we took it and held it for the next 2 hours against both yaks and cd. Also, we had a small team defending our side of eternal bg while all this was going on…so we were actually defending too.

It would have been a different story if you were attacking SM…

so yeah, we’re not JUST targeting you to double team your server. We just take advantage of the situation laid on us when we press m to view the map.

If you were looking at all the maps last night during all the action at CD keep, we had a team take the yaks garrison..I think GH did that and later that night take their bay… maybe hills too?I forgot….which I think was done by PK. So yeah we attack both of you

PK actually took bay/hills / garrison. It was magnificant.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

Can the mods just let us have fun? Stop infracting everything even remotely close to something that maybe could be mean. Sarcasm is not rudeness,

This is war, let us war it up.

War

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

CD shows that even do not surrender, nice guys.

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

People, there’s obviously a disconnect between map coverage and the forum posts about what X server does.

The simple fact is that 5/7 nights the CDBL is the most active BL because our lack of population to defend against multiple attacks. 7/7 nights CD corner of EB ma kitten uffering a 2 prong attack.

Does this mean it’s something that shouldn’t be done? Heck no, any server would be a fool not to go through the path of least resistance.

Does it mean that YB or EBay are horrible? not necessarily, although I get really miffed when I try to help defend CDBL against huge EBay zergs while YB is stomping EBay in EB. It’s as if they give up on defending their territory and moved to attack something else. (yes, it has happened 4-5 nights in two weeks of fighting, please don’t dispute this).

Lastly, unlike some I don’t think YB has the numbers or capability to roflstomp us (eb/cd). They simply have a larger presence during prime time which gives them a great head-start on the week when reset occurs.
Don’t take that as an insult, it’s a numbers game, nothing wrong with that.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Better transfer to YB and be our Night Crew, so we can have a flawless victory at tier 3 and reach tier 2 .

This makes too much sense to ever actually happen. CD night crew is a real enigma to me. I don’t understand the appeal of being able to flip an entire map every night against little to no resistance. I was sick a week or so back and actually played a whole night with the outmanned buff against CD, I just don’t see how they have fun every evening. Id’a quit long ago.

Yaks on the other hand appears to me to be an eastern time zone heavy group. We face heavy attack from them in the late afternoon… I’m usually running into extremely large Yaks forces if I get a chance to play from work later in the day. By the time our main raids come online, we seem to only be squaring off against Yaks main force for a couple of hours before they don’t have the will or ability to really withstand our attacks. When I go to bed at anywhere from midnight to 3am PST, Yaks is in rough shape and CD is just waking up.

If CD night crew joined you guys you could make a real fight of T3 instead of floating back down here looking like a bruised kitten every 2nd week.

Honestly I don’t know how Yaks and Mags do T4. When EBay goes to T5 my guild starts running training exercises to keep interested, our leaders start asking questions like “how do you interact with onion patches and what do they do for you?”, getting other people to teach them what PvE is and all sorts of weird stuff. It’s a very odd experience. I’d imagine a lot of T4 is the same for you.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Lothar.8241

Lothar.8241

This makes too much sense to ever actually happen. CD night crew is a real enigma to me. I don’t understand the appeal of being able to flip an entire map every night against little to no resistance. I was sick a week or so back and actually played a whole night with the outmanned buff against CD, I just don’t see how they have fun every evening. Id’a quit long ago.

Yaks on the other hand appears to me to be an eastern time zone heavy group. We face heavy attack from them in the late afternoon… I’m usually running into extremely large Yaks forces if I get a chance to play from work later in the day. By the time our main raids come online, we seem to only be squaring off against Yaks main force for a couple of hours before they don’t have the will or ability to really withstand our attacks. When I go to bed at anywhere from midnight to 3am PST, Yaks is in rough shape and CD is just waking up.

If CD night crew joined you guys you could make a real fight of T3 instead of floating back down here looking like a bruised kitten every 2nd week.

Honestly I don’t know how Yaks and Mags do T4. When EBay goes to T5 my guild starts running training exercises to keep interested, our leaders start asking questions like “how do you interact with onion patches and what do they do for you?”, getting other people to teach them what PvE is and all sorts of weird stuff. It’s a very odd experience. I’d imagine a lot of T4 is the same for you.

We, we being [Awe], stay because of our loyalty to CD. At least that’s the case for my guild, can’t say the same for the others. The core of the guild have been in CD since day one, and we’ve seen many guilds come and go. Could we have left? Sure, but who really wants to fight it out at T1 where it’s nothing but a lagfest filled with so much hate and trolls.

In any case, we don’t choose to PvD, it just so happens that our guild plays at a time when most NAs are asleep, we do try and find zergs or guilds to fight and to practice our open ground fighting, but as I mentioned, there’s just little to no resistance. You could again argue that we could transfer, but I’ve already explained why that isn’t an option. Besides, we recently accepted quite a large number of people into the guild, and they do mostly PvE. Would be unfair to ask them to transfer with us anyway.

Tarentine Fordragon & Drakebane, Lvl 80 Guardians.
Officer of Presence [Awe], Tarnished Coast

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

People, there’s obviously a disconnect between map coverage and the forum posts about what X server does.

The simple fact is that 5/7 nights the CDBL is the most active BL because our lack of population to defend against multiple attacks. 7/7 nights CD corner of EB ma kitten uffering a 2 prong attack.

Does this mean it’s something that shouldn’t be done? Heck no, any server would be a fool not to go through the path of least resistance.

Does it mean that YB or EBay are horrible? not necessarily, although I get really miffed when I try to help defend CDBL against huge EBay zergs while YB is stomping EBay in EB. It’s as if they give up on defending their territory and moved to attack something else. (yes, it has happened 4-5 nights in two weeks of fighting, please don’t dispute this).

Lastly, unlike some I don’t think YB has the numbers or capability to roflstomp us (eb/cd). They simply have a larger presence during prime time which gives them a great head-start on the week when reset occurs.

Just curious, but do you actually go outside of your own borderland?

D/D, Staff Elementalist

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Has any server had a queue in CDBL this week outside of reset?

Also in response to…

Yeah I was a bit confused by his post as well, EB generally sends all their dudes to their own BL.

YB comes to your map because you actually fight back, whereas CDBL is usually a snoozefest with little resistance. Points-wise it would obviously be better to turn CDBL green every NA shift but the match outcome isn’t in doubt and we don’t like getting bored.

But just to clarify, CD hardly ever comes to your map, they bring maybe 20 dudes for 5 minutes periodically to pretend to attack and then go straight back to their own BL. So EBBL is a 1v1 most of the time. You guys definitely know how to defend properly, though all things being equal defenders technically should never lose a keep with equal numbers against only 1 attacking server, especially when starting the shift with WPs and 1000s of supply.

It’s not really equal numbers on both sides. CD has a bad habit of attacking when they see you guys in our borderlands. I’m not whining or anything… it’s a good tactic. We do the same if we find Yak’s attacking CD, and Yak’s definitely goes for CD when they see us making progress on their map. It’s all part of the game. Still, the point I’m trying to make is that it’s rarely been EBay vs Yak’s. Unlike when you guys get a queue in our home borderlands, our players are split two-ways. Yesterday was a pretty good example of this. We got two orange x-swords showing up on opposite sides of the map: one from Yak’s and one from CD.

All I’m trying to say is try not to look at it so black and white. You’re entirely right, if we are on equal ground, then we shouldn’t lose a keep. That’s just not always the case is all. EBBL has rarely been 1v1 this week.

Great fights this week at the Bay. I’ve never seen that side of the map get so much attention during one of our matchups, so it’s been a nice change of pace from bunkering down in Hills.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

We, we being [Awe], stay because of our loyalty to CD. At least that’s the case for my guild, can’t say the same for the others. The core of the guild have been in CD since day one, and we’ve seen many guilds come and go. Could we have left? Sure, but who really wants to fight it out at T1 where it’s nothing but a lagfest filled with so much hate and trolls.

In any case, we don’t choose to PvD, it just so happens that our guild plays at a time when most NAs are asleep, we do try and find zergs or guilds to fight and to practice our open ground fighting, but as I mentioned, there’s just little to no resistance. You could again argue that we could transfer, but I’ve already explained why that isn’t an option. Besides, we recently accepted quite a large number of people into the guild, and they do mostly PvE. Would be unfair to ask them to transfer with us anyway.

I understand the loyalty. It would be hard to uproot especially a PvE presence. It’s curious that you (and others) chose an NA server as home to begin with though. That’s the part that I can’t really wrap my mind around I guess. From a PvE perspective it makes sense if you want to have quiet gen-pop zones to play in, but from a WvW perspective it seems like an odd choice unless you are specifically wanting to push a server up to higher tiers.

Anyway, it’s not my server so my opinion counts for absolutely nothing. Looking at it from the outside though, I have a ton of respect for your NA players. They fight like rabid dogs during the day, they are almost always outnumbered, they can be unpredictable and they make for a fun matchup. Ultimately though, they are completely outgunned and I think that can be disheartening even for the best of players.

From an outside perspective, I could see them really enjoying a matchup against a server like Davona’s Rest, who doesn’t have anywhere near the numbers to jump to T4 but have shown some serious heart in battle when we have faced them. It seems to me that in the NA timezones it would make for a good matchup for your server and allow the NA players to test their metal against a force that doesn’t overwhelm them for a change.

Anyway, just an observation. Like I said, counts for nothing… just thought I’d share.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

(edited by Khayoss.2019)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

santi.7516

We all understand that, trust me all of us are members from servers that literally received a kick in the balls by bandwagon servers and free transfers, we all here know loyalty to our servers, but sadly for you guys, all the significant mass of asia/eu/oceanic people are in tier 3, 2 and 1. you already accepted a risk the moment you guys came into NA servers and it will only get worst as time passes.

Now things are gonna get a little hard for tier 4, since SoS may fall a few more positions, SBI has finally found their inner self at WvW, they’re more stable now and wants a place in this tier, Ebay is getting stronger too , YB and Maguuma will swap places too for a time and all this is a pain in the kitten for tier 4.

And tier 3 and 2 are not terrible zerg fest compared to tier 1, and trust me no one of us wants to be there.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Dokyo.3685

Dokyo.3685

Not much can be done about it really. We have a tier 3 night presence and a tier 5 NA presence. So for now we are stuck in tier 4 killing it at night and getting killed in NA. We just need some of our sea ppl to transfer to NA hehe.

Ketseras
Crystal Desert – Tonic [Lime]

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

As stated in my previous. We haven’t actually, by my definition, ever been stomped by Yaks this match-up. Sheer point numbers included? Yeah maybe… but… meh.

Sovvie! I finally met you at Garrison!…

And you stabbeded meh! D’X

-Reaches up vainly, gurgling final words- Oh cruel fate, that hath brought us together so…

-Flops-

…… x_x

-Strange and oddly sparkling small bag appears nearby-

Hehe. A twist of fate that is. But you guys got Bay soon afterwards. >3< Garison battle was awesome.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Hehe, we have this new guild merging going on. And someone finally taught me how to do AC dungeon exp path 1,2, and 3.

In turn, we’re teaching our pve counterparts to play and enjoy WVW.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Has any server had a queue in CDBL this week outside of reset?

Also in response to…

It’s not really equal numbers on both sides. CD has a bad habit of attacking when they see you guys in our borderlands. I’m not whining or anything… it’s a good tactic. We do the same if we find Yak’s attacking CD, and Yak’s definitely goes for CD when they see us making progress on their map. It’s all part of the game. Still, the point I’m trying to make is that it’s rarely been EBay vs Yak’s. Unlike when you guys get a queue in our home borderlands, our players are split two-ways. Yesterday was a pretty good example of this. We got two orange x-swords showing up on opposite sides of the map: one from Yak’s and one from CD.

All I’m trying to say is try not to look at it so black and white. You’re entirely right, if we are on equal ground, then we shouldn’t lose a keep. That’s just not always the case is all. EBBL has rarely been 1v1 this week.

Great fights this week at the Bay. I’ve never seen that side of the map get so much attention during one of our matchups, so it’s been a nice change of pace from bunkering down in Hills.

In CD BL, there is no queue 24/7 in all borderlands. With the exception of LA/Dragon spawning maps.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

lol , that compared to YB zerg trying to take Valley for about 2 and a half hour in NA timezone and still didnt get it , is nothing

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Your logic has no power here…

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Lothar.8241

Lothar.8241

I understand the loyalty. It would be hard to uproot especially a PvE presence. It’s curious that you (and others) chose an NA server as home to begin with though. That’s the part that I can’t really wrap my mind around I guess. From a PvE perspective it makes sense if you want to have quiet gen-pop zones to play in, but from a WvW perspective it seems like an odd choice unless you are specifically wanting to push a server up to higher tiers.

Anyway, it’s not my server so my opinion counts for absolutely nothing. Looking at it from the outside though, I have a ton of respect for your NA players. They fight like rabid dogs during the day, they are almost always outnumbered, they can be unpredictable and they make for a fun matchup. Ultimately though, they are completely outgunned and I think that can be disheartening even for the best of players.

From an outside perspective, I could see them really enjoying a matchup against a server like Davona’s Rest, who doesn’t have anywhere near the numbers to jump to T4 but have shown some serious heart in battle when we have faced them. It seems to me that in the NA timezones it would make for a good matchup for your server and allow the NA players to test their metal against a force that doesn’t overwhelm them for a change.

Anyway, just an observation. Like I said, counts for nothing… just thought I’d share.

Haha, from what I’ve heard when I first started Gw2, CD and I think it was SoS, were the servers populated with Singaporeans, so yeah, that’s the reason why we chose this server, but with all the transfers and stuff, things just didn’t really work out. I’d say this though, Singaporeans tend to go for the winning side. Most of them anyway.

Anyway, doubt we have to worry about SoS dropping to T4, they’re basically a T2.5 server at the moment. But you’ll never know I guess.

Tarentine Fordragon & Drakebane, Lvl 80 Guardians.
Officer of Presence [Awe], Tarnished Coast

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Shout out to my Filipino counterparts in YB and Ebay. Be sure to contact me in game; so we can talk Filipino stuff. And maybe do some PVE by guesting at each other’s server.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Ruufio.1496

Ruufio.1496

Thanks Yak’s Bend, for double teaming us, constantly, all the time, while Crystal Desert’s borderlands almost always remained untouched. I guess taking stuff from a server that can’t challenge you is fun. We had second place for a while, but even a server as skilled as ours can’t hold off 100x the amount of players we have.

Next time, attack Crystal Desert more.
~No respect.

Peace.
Cya again soon. LOL

(edited by Ruufio.1496)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Thanks Yak’s Bend, for double teaming us, constantly, all the time, while Crystal Desert’s borderlands almost always remained untouched. I guess taking stuff from a server that can’t challenge you is fun. We had second place for a while, but even a server as skilled as ours can’t hold off 100x the amount of players we have.

~No respect.

Peace.
Cya again soon. LOL

So many things wrong with this post.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

~No respect.

Peace.
Cya again soon. LOL

Dear angry EB’er.

Zerg more like the rest of your server.

That is all.

;)

Attachments:

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: jehk.5728

jehk.5728

Sup kitten Wut did I miss?

also i was the first trinket mage

(edited by jehk.5728)

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: jehk.5728

jehk.5728

~No respect.

Peace.
Cya again soon. LOL

Dear angry EB’er.

That is all.

;)

i luv you. lol u rock

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

~No respect.

Peace.
Cya again soon. LOL

Dear angry EB’er.

That is all.

;)

That’s not a zerg.

Attachments:

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

KStudios.2850

~No respect.

Peace.
Cya again soon. LOL

Dear angry EB’er.

That is all.

;)

Where are all our zergs?! >.<

I must miss a ton whilst I sleep during our primetime. I’m on through the early mornings until noon while most of NA sleeps. I’ve only once ever even seen a proper EBay zerg… By “proper” meaning anything above 15-30 players. Anything less is a group, or possibly a evekittenerg-lette.

Edit: Wait… why did it block me from using the “z word” the third time (see above)? Are we honestly restricted to only using that word twice per post? XD

Yumiko Togashii

3/1 Yaks vs Ebay vs CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

~No respect.

Peace.
Cya again soon. LOL

You guys always say we don’t protect our BL. So we made it a priority to watch over it.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal