3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: NightTrace.6073

NightTrace.6073

Wall of text crits you for 10,000 damage and puts a dent in the tinfoil hat.

Findings:
Incapable of separation from “troll” mindset
Doesn’t understand basic vocabulary of the discussed subject matter
Unwilling to hold actual conversation.

Final Summation:
Keep getting in front of the train, Choo Choo.

Pain Train Choo [Choo]
“If my friends say I’ve lost my guts?
I’ll laugh and say that’s rock and roll."

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

Is it ok for a sor player stuck at work to ask for a score update? or is someone going to make a big deal out of it? (like last time)

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

(edited by The heretic.1052)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Post on the forums,
And be swarmed by Choo.

66 more Choo to go………….

Thank you, I appreciate that you’ve been so willing to offer this explanation and show that you do not have the capability to explain the logic/ideas previously expressed.

Knowing this, it is now very easy to simply roll my eyes and continue on with he knowledge that you’re a rather unskilled troll.

Thanks,
NightTrace

Let me put the Choo tinfoil hat on.

Blackgate paid SoS to break apart and transfer over to them so Blackgate could take second for 2 weeks and then do nothing the third week.

Ya, Choo’s reasoning makes so much more sense…../rollseyes

Did you just wake up?
I give you the benefit of doubt as you might have been gone for a while, look around your server and you will see the guilds that used to be on SoS not long ago.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

Score Update from The Temple OF The Forgotten God!!!

Attachments:

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I heard somewhere if you stop feeding a troll it dies.

Score update.

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Score update 15 charcs

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

i got some SS last night of ahem a certain other server ahem and getting roflstompedfacemelted without the chance to fight back so stop acting all sweet and innocent mr Blackguardian!!! Zergs happen, people die, moving on…….

I would be interested in seeing your screenshots of 70+ BG zergs because like bigfoot they do not exist. The Jade BG map last night HAD a 70+ people zerg going after BG, it was all over teamspeak and you could hear the facepalming happening in real time.

As a side not I don t play a guardian or at least I haven t for some time. My mesmer is barely level 20 and I am playing whatever class I feel like having fun with at the moment. I don t play to win, I play to have fun and I am not having fun when I see hacks or when a group is purposefully making giant zerg raids to deny opponents a chance to fight….with all due respect

(edited by Monsoon.2589)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: EasymodeX.4062

EasymodeX.4062

I do not think BG is fighting for 1st place at least that is not what I hear on vent/ts and what I read in chat. BG can NOT get to second place fighting two servers at the same time so saying it wants 1st place is incorrect imo.

Rofl.

BG can handle itself fine. Depending on time of day, BG will target the weaker of the two opponents to rack up points. Incidentally, during NA primetime, BG and SOR both take a big bite out of JQ.

You may not realize this, but BG gets more glicko taking points from JQ than it does taking points from SOR. Keep up the bright analysis.

If you can’t read English, please do not reply to my post.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

I do not think BG is fighting for 1st place at least that is not what I hear on vent/ts and what I read in chat. BG can NOT get to second place fighting two servers at the same time so saying it wants 1st place is incorrect imo.

Rofl.

BG can handle itself fine. Depending on time of day, BG will target the weaker of the two opponents to rack up points. Incidentally, during NA primetime, BG and SOR both take a big bite out of JQ.

You may not realize this, but BG gets more glicko taking points from JQ than it does taking points from SOR. Keep up the bright analysis.

No need to be rude… my point was that if what you are saying is correct then that strategy is not working to gain more points than red and blue ends up with less points than both…hence why I was wondering about instead going only after red targets to deny red points instead of trying to get more points from green which is like fighting two enemies at once and does not seems to be working.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

i got some SS last night of ahem a certain other server ahem and getting roflstompedfacemelted without the chance to fight back so stop acting all sweet and innocent mr Blackguardian!!! Zergs happen, people die, moving on…….

I would be interested in seeing your screenshots of 70+ BG zergs because like bigfoot they do not exist. The Jade BG map last night HAD a 70+ people zerg going after BG, it was all over teamspeak and you could hear the facepalming happening in real time.

As a side not I don t play a guardian or at least I haven t for some time. My mesmer is barely level 20 and I am playing whatever class I feel like having fun with at the moment. I don t play to win, I play to have fun and I am not having fun when I see hacks or when a group is purposefully making giant zerg raids to deny opponents a chance to fight….with all due respect

umm lol I said the wrong thing haha I meant “Blackgatian” sorry for the typo lol

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

The problem is, earned or unearned, theres a level of mistrust going around towards SoR tags when it comes to this kind of thing. It doesn’t help that shortly after this, FEAR showed up again and again to try and ruin peoples fun.

Jed, the sad truth is that you are claiming to mistrust an entire server based on the actions of one guild you disagree with. At the same time, you are throwing support behind a guild that has actually earned mistrust by breaking commitments repeatedly. If find this shortsighted, unfair, and hypocritical.

You misunderstand on a couple of things. I’m a member of Jed Quarry a play on Jade Quarry because I am clever and funny like that, Jedbacca = Jed = Big Giant Jed of SF. Second, the focus of my post is clearly about how people on SoR are suffering for the actions of others. I wasn’t backing up EMP or defending them, or frankly saying anything about them. I also wasn’t talking about my mistrust so much as I was talking about the general mistrust the JQ people there had for the SoR people there. I actually made the observation that the unlucky individual got what was coming to his servermate. I didn’t jump to the conclusion that he was there to grief, others did.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

Thanks for the plug!

I got the link from your Sig.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

To all complaining of being defeated by the so called SoR zergs there is the very definition of fear.

F—FALSE
E—EVIDENCE
A—APPEARING
R—REAL

Please stop embarrassing your servers.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Though on a more neutral and positive note, who has a score update

FoO will need to do alot of cleaning tonight…….

That mean they wont raid our BL ! Nice !

Actually after seeing BG constantly attacking JQ last night and SoR holding almost all of BG BL. [HzH] went to EB and took everything on SoR side other than your keep along with all of BG side. We look out for our FOO peeps

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

Less forums more pewpew, see you all tonight!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

My favorite part of that GvG tonight, was the guardian who thought he was tough and tried to fight the thf, then the thf dominated him so bad his whole guild had to come over and save him

uh…

Looking at your posts history I see a lot of bragging.

a LOT of bragging.

“OMG I’m so good. I dominate these 1v1’s and 1vX’s but it always takes a zerg to kill me”.

Holy crap, I mean…seriously, i’ve never seen someone dedicate their entire foruming career to boasting about how they beat up people in pretty situational matches. I understand you don’t exactly want to brag about how you get dominated from time to time (and I’m sure it happens, it happens to everyone; there’s always better players than you, unless you are the absolute best, but i doubt this) but most people tire of such prevalent chest thumping.

If you doubt what I say, well I’ll just point out that my third most highest rated post is calling you out on bragging about “winning” a 1v5 in the epic face palm moment thread.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Forum trolls are going to be forum trolls, so a lot of just play the game even when all SoR oceanic decide to run ikittenerg with members of TW and Choo who stayed up during the night. I don’t mind the fights because playing against overwhelming forces and still taking objectives, holding them and occasionally wiping a zerg that is almost double your size due to use of terrain is why I still play the game and why I didn’t rage-quit last night.

I see that some guys are talking kitten, its understandable SoR not so much capitalised on reduced numbers but is just doing smart play in focusing second seed. You have to keep in mind that last night we had 23 guildees in WvW last night + 8 or so malitia against:

Choo – 15-20
HIRE – 20
OCX – 10-15
TW – 5 or so
Others: 10-15

All running around as a unit with a single commander, but seeing as we still had some good fights; fighting SoR in outer hills after they bought ghost tonics (caught you guys in a choke and by surprise), fighting them in garrison where they charged a 50 odd feet on the battlements through all of our CC and necro wells (I love these guys), and when we made a push with a CC/blowout train.

Meh, the fights were fun and crazy kitten was done. Even though the score didn’t really reflect the amount of effort my guys were putting in, we were chucked into a kittenty situation under poor odds and managed to get a good fight. I can be happy enough about that at least, thanks guys for holding on.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Forum trolls are going to be forum trolls, so a lot of just play the game even when all SoR oceanic decide to run ikittenerg with members of TW and Choo who stayed up during the night. I don’t mind the fights because playing against overwhelming forces and still taking objectives, holding them and occasionally wiping a zerg that is almost double your size due to use of terrain is why I still play the game and why I didn’t rage-quit last night.

I see that some guys are talking kitten, its understandable SoR not so much capitalised on reduced numbers but is just doing smart play in focusing second seed. You have to keep in mind that last night we had 23 guildees in WvW last night + 8 or so malitia against:

Choo – 15-20
HIRE – 20
OCX – 10-15
TW – 5 or so

All running around as a unit with a single commander, but seeing as we still had some good fights; fighting SoR in outer hills after they bought ghost tonics (caught you guys in a choke and by surprise), fighting them in garrison where they charged a 50 odd feet on the battlements through all of our CC and necro wells (I love these guys), and when we made a push with a CC push.

Meh, the fights were fun and crazy kitten was done. Even though the score didn’t really reflect the amount of effort my guys were putting in, we were chucked into a kittenty situation under poor odds and managed to get a good fight. I can be happy enough about that at least, thanks guys for holding on.

Those were some amazing fights. One fight you guys came outta nowhere and killed like 20 people in like 5 seconds in Hillz on top of the wall, and our commander was like yeah i’m down we are screwed, and then one SoR guy literally bannered like 20 people and we came back and beat you guys. That was an amazing fight.

Also holy crap you guys had a ton of necro’s. Our commander in TS was baffled at how many necro wells you guys used to CC us. Those were some awesome fights!!

Hope we continue to have these awesome fights!!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Blackgate paid SoS to break apart and transfer over to them so Blackgate could take second for 2 weeks and then do nothing the third week.

So, I didn’t say any of that, and I’m asking you a simple question. So far you have done a great job of attempted misdirection yet you’ve very obviously avoided trying to answer it.

I appreciate that maybe you’re just venting onto a public forum, but if you do have genuine interest in continuing forward with any type of meaningful conversation I would be glad to do so.

Here is what I have experienced so far:
If SoR doesn’t play PPT we’re “doing it wrong” and “don’t deserve to be in T1”.

If SoR plays the PPT game we’re “unsportsman like” and “to blame” for BGs lackluster performance this week.

If Choo is in the game? We’re jerks/etc/etc, and forum posts get made.

If Choo responds on the forums? We’re jerks/etc/etc and more posts get made.

To me, this kind of “have it both ways” approach is obviously unrealistic and I suppose I could chalk it up to a fail troll failing, but here’s me trying again to move past the silly.

In your thought what is the ideal situation for the current T1 Servers (IE: no Kaineng should be T1 QQ)?

What do you think the problem is without resorting to straw man arguments, novice level trolling, or other sillyness?

Thanks,
NightTrace

Wall of text crits you for 10,000 damage and puts a dent in the tinfoil hat.

I don’t think that means, what you think it means. Also that’s not a tinfoil hat you’re wearing, I’m pretty sure it’s a helmet.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dralor.3701

Dralor.3701

Choo – 15-20
HIRE – 20
OCX – 10-15
TW – 5 or so

All running around as a unit with a single commander, but seeing as we still had some good fights; fighting SoR in outer hills after they bought ghost tonics (caught you guys in a choke and by surprise), fighting them in garrison where they charged a 50 odd feet on the battlements through all of our CC and necro wells (I love these guys), and when we made a push with a CC/blowout train.

The #s are way off, but those were some fun fights.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

Allow me to direct you to your own server forums.
http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/790-so-proud-to-be-a-blackgater/

GG – Troll somewhere else.

For those not wanting to click the link.
“Really enjoying having our new guilds, in particular MERC…”

Notice the “s”.

It’s common knowledge that more than one guild made the decision to move to Blackgate and that some Blackgate guilds offered some assistance to getting the final few members of those guilds over once the guild had committed to moving and had already moved most of their active members themselves.

Not sure what point you’re trying to make… This was all cleared up like 3 threads ago.

Good day

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

This is why I find people complaining about the disrespect aimed towards EMP so amusing. Seriously, what world do you people live in where breaking commitments and wasting people’s time is acceptable and respectful behavior?

It’s as respectful as (TW) trolling them on the forums. It looks like neither side handled this well.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Here is what I have experienced so far:
If SoR doesn’t play PPT we’re “doing it wrong” and “don’t deserve to be in T1”.

If SoR plays the PPT game we’re “unsportsman like” and “to blame” for BGs lackluster performance this week.

Everyone gets mad when they lose. Especially when they all transfer off a #1 server to be #3.

If Choo is in the game? We’re jerks/etc/etc, and forum posts get made.

If Choo responds on the forums? We’re jerks/etc/etc and more posts get made.

Ya, stop being jerks and just quit already so we can call you jerky quitters.

To me, this kind of “have it both ways” approach is obviously unrealistic and I suppose I could chalk it up to a fail troll failing, but here’s me trying again to move past the silly.

In your thought what is the ideal situation for the current T1 Servers (IE: no Kaineng should be T1 QQ)?

The ideal situation in my mind is for SOR to move all its WvW guilds onto JQ, and then for all the hardcore WvW guilds of tier 2 to unite on Kaineng so we can have truely epic fights.

What do you think the problem is without resorting to straw man arguments, novice level trolling, or other sillyness?

The problem is that no one likes you(r guild), and they will say anything to discredit you, lol, it should be pretty obvious.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

Good fights so far this week. I want to especially thank the 2 or 3 thieves that chased me on my staff ele from the north eastern tower all the way to the northern camp in JQBL last night. I appreciate the determination you showed for killing me, it was extremely exciting and a true test of meddle. I apologize for leading you to certain death, I know it wasn’t the ending you were anticipating.

Blackgate – [KnT]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Is JQ really running a karma train? just wiped 30+ up leveled at SoR north camp…..

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Is JQ really running a karma train? just wiped 30+ up leveled at SoR north camp…..

JQ already won, didn’t you get the memo?

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

JQ is the best guild in the game

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Guys I think we all got the wrong impression..
We need love and affection..

http://youtu.be/tt9GRi0rS3o?t=17s

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Hey Choo you suck at underwater combat.

It was fun fighting you even if you had massive numbers compared to us.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

I keep telling our members its something we need to practice.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

If you want underwater competition, fight Agg, they’ll wreck you up!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

I keep telling our members its something we need to practice.

lol maybe agg will reveal their undefeated underwater tactics for us aqua noobs XD

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

Man I don’t even know what my underwater skills do, and who wastes gold on an exotic underwater weapon

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Man I don’t even know what my underwater skills do, and who wastes gold on an exotic underwater weapon

nobody… thats why there are cof and Ac weapons lol…

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SmokeyNYY.7841

nobody… thats why there are cof and Ac weapons lol…

I have 800 hours played in gw2 and have proudly never done one dungeon and would like to keep it at that

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: muekung.2518

muekung.2518

Wut’s Ac/Cof weapons ? some kind of rare drop form keeplord ? xD

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Wut’s Ac/Cof weapons ? some kind of rare drop form keeplord ? xD

Its what WvWers did for gold before the bag buff.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

We were trying to fight you with the 20 people we had but your 40 man zerg kept running away from us in Bay :/

We finally decided to just leave and I guess you finally decided to attack the gate so we came back. Good fights.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

We were trying to fight you with the 20 people we had but your 40 man zerg kept running away from us in Bay :/

We finally decided to just leave and I guess you finally decided to attack the gate so we came back. Good fights.

20 Choo in that 40+ man composite group?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Le score. <3

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Emperium [EMP] had a great time coordinating and playing against Aggression[Agg]! Thanks for those that participated! Check out the recap and highlights and stay tuned!

EMP vs Agg

EMP vs CDS

• Thursday 5PM servertime
  • Live Twitch
  • Stream begins 4:30PM Servertime

EMP vs NYS

• TBA
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Le score. <3

The asura on the right is a 10/10!!

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Le score. <3

More like 2/10!

kidding of course

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Le score. <3

Was going to say….. I know that asura anywhere! Morning viritas! :P
Why you no make a score update till now?! Im on to you! And you said I leave you out……
cries

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Pvp.2758

I don’t think Blackgate likes being in third place :x

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

Le score. <3

You made a typo….

It should be 11/10!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Veritas.4792

Veritas.4792

Le score. <3

You made a typo….

It should be 11/10!

:D

Le score. <3

Was going to say….. I know that asura anywhere! Morning viritas! :P
Why you no make a score update till now?! Im on to you! And you said I leave you out……
cries

Morning!! Smile!

Absurd
Yak’s Bend
Tempest Wolves [TW]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Zen.8497

Allow me to direct you to your own server forums.
http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/790-so-proud-to-be-a-blackgater/

GG – Troll somewhere else.

For those not wanting to click the link.
“Really enjoying having our new guilds, in particular MERC…”

Notice the “s”.

It’s common knowledge that more than one guild made the decision to move to Blackgate and that some Blackgate guilds offered some assistance to getting the final few members of those guilds over once the guild had committed to moving and had already moved most of their active members themselves.

Not sure what point you’re trying to make… This was all cleared up like 3 threads ago.

Good day

I think you haven’t been paying attention. He is just replying to KeeZee.7312 which denies the fact and blames it all on some kind of SoR conspiracy

(edited by Zen.8497)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CriSPeH.8512

CriSPeH.8512

^
Maybe PM him next time to correct his error.
Or was it your goal to point it out to everyone in a passive aggressive condescending tone?

[SF] you guys are a tough little grp to fight in N camp BGBL. You kept trying to pick on my poor little Asura Engineer last nite Was a blast going head 2 head with your stike team, even if you seemed a little over enthusiastic to try and chase me down with tht Sword/Bugel Warrior, I musta ticked him off

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

I feel like Saint Nick before he sets out on christmas eve!

Great fights West of Haven and at Spiritholm.