3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

^^edit don’t want to feed more trolls
the administrator is feeding on trolls, not sure why my post got deleted, but ok.

edit, The JQ (fake choo) pictures got removed, administrator can we post them back?

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

(edited by The heretic.1052)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

According to SoR BG got hundreds/thousands of players but all day BG had the outman buff on 3 different maps including their own.

5-10 ppl here and there does not = being stacked like SoR claimed the last two weeks. If BG was stacked as SoR says we are would we be in third this week? But we all know you all like to make excuses as to why you were in third and kitten that Blackgate came in and took your cozy #2 spot.

I believe you may want to recheck your facts. MERC alone is a 1000+ member guild. Last I checked 1000 does not round down to 5-10 people.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

According to SoR BG got hundreds/thousands of players but all day BG had the outman buff on 3 different maps including their own.

5-10 ppl here and there does not = being stacked like SoR claimed the last two weeks. If BG was stacked as SoR says we are would we be in third this week? But we all know you all like to make excuses as to why you were in third and kitten that Blackgate came in and took your cozy #2 spot.

I believe you may want to recheck your facts. MERC alone is a 1000+ member guild. Last I checked 1000 does not round down to 5-10 people.

I use to belong to a guild that said they had 500 members. After some house cleaning only 150 were active. On any given night only 30-40 would show up for WvW.

Please show me the pics of the hordes of Mercs….I an on a lot and only ever see about 20 at most. But I guess when you are underfoot it seems like they have more.

(edited by KeeZee.7312)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Orikx.9671

I use to belong to a guild that said they had 500 members. After some house cleaning only 150 were active. On any given night only 30-40 would show up for WvW.

Please show me the pics of the hordes Mercs….I an on a lot and only ever see about 20 at most. But I guess when you are underfoot it seems like they have more.

Oh so 20 that you have personally seen rounds down to 5-10.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tarin Twisted.4183

Tarin Twisted.4183

SoR strategy: Get everyone in all 4 maps into 1 voice chat channel, form 1 zerg, and basically… zerg. how2win?

Who would that ever work? Do you even play the game enough to realize how fail that would be to leave nobody in the other three maps?

Seriously, everyone gets rolled by superior numbers. It happens, whether it is 40 being rolled by 70 or 1 being rolled by 10. Nothing to complain about repeatedly and aggressively on the forums. It is part of the game.

LOL two posts up you are complaining about getting 10 v 1’d…
If people wanna run around solo than I am sure most expect to get rolled over by larger groups once in a while.

Experienced solo players rarely get caught in situations where 10 people can roll up on them and them not be able to get away, but sometimes it is unavoidable.

Just sayin…

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Orikx.9671

stuff…

Merc must run with a lot of Mesmer and Necro’s to get that many green dots with the 5-10 you claim they have.

Another link from your own server forums. You might want to visit them more often to keep in the loop.
http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/758-merc-video-compilation-amarathy-pov/

Oddly I can guarantee you’ll never see a MERC member in her saying they only field 5-10 WvW people so it’s good of you to clear up any confusion about their numbers for us all.

Side Note: I have nothing against Merc so no one take it that way.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Interesting. It’s Wednesday. SoR is still in second? BG is in Third? JQ isn’t steamrolling?

Clearly SoR doesn’t belong in T1.

Interesting.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

stuff…

Merc must run with a lot of Mesmer and Necro’s to get that many green dots with the 5-10 you claim they have.

Another link from your own server forums. You might want to visit them more often to keep in the loop.
http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/758-merc-video-compilation-amarathy-pov/

Oddly I can guarantee you’ll never see a MERC member in her saying they only field 5-10 WvW people so it’s good of you to clear up any confusion about their numbers for us all.

Side Note: I have nothing against Merc so no one take it that way.

There is like 20 in the first 10 minutes of the first vid with a bunch of pugs. And since each Necro can drop 4 marks it may seem like there are a lot. But I must remember, when 20 ppl are stomping you its better to say there were more to try and save face.

Still want to see this 1000 merc running rampant all over you.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nialls.2851

Nialls.2851

BG has caught up. Getting those 300-400pt ticks while people, actually from NA, are at work; nothing that wasn’t expected.

Niles <TB> Elementalist – SoR
Nialls <TB>Thief – SoR

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Interesting. It’s Wednesday. SoR is still in second? BG is in Third? JQ isn’t steamrolling?

Clearly SoR doesn’t belong in T1.

Interesting.

You might want to actually start your game and check the scores before commenting here.

Thanks for the laughs.

BG LA Best LA !!!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ferris Bewler.9706

Ferris Bewler.9706

I usually try and stay out of the forums, and only have posts that are somewhat positive but holy hell batman this thread is terrible. My hats off to everyone in NA prime last night it was a lot of fun in JQ BL. But you guys seemed like your forces were not as strong as usual. Well good luck to all and the race to Friday.

Most of you that posted in here should be embarrassed at the way you conducted yourselves, Acting like 5 year old kids.

To those of you who kept it classy, GJ, see you on the battle field!

Pheras Bewler Lvl 80 Ranger (JINX-BG)
Frozen Man Lvl 80 Guardian (JINX-BG)
Frozen Moo Juice Lvl 80 Warrior (JINX-BG)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

You might want to actually start your game and check the scores before commenting here.

You’re right, SoR was never in second at any point on Wednesday.

My apologies.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

I usually try and stay out of the forums, and only have posts that are somewhat positive but holy hell batman this thread is terrible. My hats off to everyone in NA prime last night it was a lot of fun in JQ BL. But you guys seemed like your forces were not as strong as usual. Well good luck to all and the race to Friday.

Most of you that posted in here should be embarrassed at the way you conducted yourselves, Acting like 5 year old kids.

To those of you who kept it classy, GJ, see you on the battle field!

There is one question I ask to those that complain about trolling or trash talking or whatever, and the same question I ask to ArenaNet/Forum mods.

What do you expect if you make a WvW forum and have a terrible system in which the same servers fight for MONTHS straight?

Do you expect “Omg GG you killed me haha I love you”, or do you expect what you see in this thread.

In all honesty, ArenaNet should just remove this forum completely. I simply don’t understand the concept of having names hidden (besides guild tag) and hiding all forms of communication besides emotes within the game but having this forum where all the whining, complaining, trash talking and trolling happens.

It’s amusing to watch and amusing to troll, in all honesty. Doesn’t make me a terrible person but humans have hated each other since the dawn of humanity, and it’s going to happen in GW2.

Really, not many people come here to say “good fights”. Even the ones that hide it by saying “good fights”.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nialls.2851

Nialls.2851

BG & JQ are excellent at running up the score fighting early morning phantoms, not so much during the competitive hours.

Niles <TB> Elementalist – SoR
Nialls <TB>Thief – SoR

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

If ANet had a up to date scoreboard page then there would be no need for these score threads. Then all we would have is threads full of rainbows and unicorns on here.

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Orikx.9671

There is like 20 in the first 10 minutes of the first vid with a bunch of pugs. And since each Necro can drop 4 marks it may seem like there are a lot. But I must remember, when 20 ppl are stomping you its better to say there were more to try and save face.

Still want to see this 1000 merc running rampant all over you.

Remind me again how 20 rounds down into 5-10? I’ve been out of school for far to long I must not remember learning that in Math.

Should i also mention that MERC is just one of the guilds that transferred, not the only guild that transferred? No I wont mention that,

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: haxi.9038

haxi.9038

One last update from the BG Asurans before we head off!

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Too big the BG zergs!

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sanxxx.5126

Sanxxx.5126

BG & JQ are excellent at running up the score fighting early morning phantoms, not so much during the competitive hours.

And of course competitive is just the few hours that you play no doubt. Are you sure a 24/7 T1 game is the right one for you ?

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

SoR strategy: Get everyone in all 4 maps into 1 voice chat channel, form 1 zerg, and basically… zerg. how2win?

Who would that ever work? Do you even play the game enough to realize how fail that would be to leave nobody in the other three maps?

Seriously, everyone gets rolled by superior numbers. It happens, whether it is 40 being rolled by 70 or 1 being rolled by 10. Nothing to complain about repeatedly and aggressively on the forums. It is part of the game.

LOL two posts up you are complaining about getting 10 v 1’d…
If people wanna run around solo than I am sure most expect to get rolled over by larger groups once in a while.

Experienced solo players rarely get caught in situations where 10 people can roll up on them and them not be able to get away, but sometimes it is unavoidable.

Just sayin…

I know it is the internet and all, but my 10v1 sarcasm is response to the post you mentioned was completely obvious. In other words, this post of yours is completely irrelevant.

Go back and reread what I was responding to and try again. Here is a hint: I was not really complaining about being 10v1’d.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

We were leading the PPT last night NA Prime time during the five minutes that I was on. Therefore, JQ is the best NA Prime time server when it’s most competative.

And not just last night, but another night as well.

And on weekends, when I’m on, we dominate NA Prime. At least when I’m on.

I don’t care about anything else.

Except that even when we’re not dominating the PPT, we are doing more with less than any other server. That’s winning. Not PPT. Except when we have the PPT lead. Then, that’s winning too.

Basically what it comes down to is when I’m on, the other servers can’t match us player for player skill wise. Zerg all you want, other servers, but that’s not skill! Skill is what we do. Learn it and then maybe you can compete with the best!

High five!

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

I wish 1000 people had transferred to BG instead of 1/4th of that. That would be insane.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

We were leading the PPT last night NA Prime time during the five minutes that I was on. Therefore, JQ is the best NA Prime time server when it’s most competative.

Except that even when we’re not dominating the PPT, we are doing more with less than any other server. That’s winning. Not PPT. Except when we have the PPT lead. Then, that’s winning too.

Basically what it comes down to is when I’m on, the other servers can’t match us player for player skill wise. Zerg all you want, other servers, but that’s not skill! Skill is what we do. Learn it and then maybe you can compete with the best!

High five!

Hahahahahahah. This post is amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

Score Update

Chest Thumpers: 245,000
NA Tier 2: 14,000
People looking for pictures of Asurans: 45

Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sanxxx.5126

Sanxxx.5126

High five!

Hahahahahahah. This post is amazing. Absolutely amazing.

…and the best bit is the OP probably believes it all

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I think you might have missed the joke.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Nah it was sarcasm that was generated by the belief that one should stress about that which they cannot control.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Shadow Gypsies would like to thank everyone in SoR BL from 8pm-1am pst for all the fun fights we had.

How was our siege attack on bay from SoR perspective? I think all the defenders should get the [Shellshocked] buff for a couple days hehe. Normally we don’t tangle to much with SoR as we are on BG BL for the most part culling the ex-sos hordes, it has been fun this week though.

Honestly that siege was probably one of the dumbest I’ve ever seen. You let us get two ticks out of that when you could of stomped us quite easily. Thanks for the free points though. We sat there talking about the most random kitten waiting for you guys to actually attack us.

I mean…you crept up to the very supply hut of bay vs….15 players? 2 trebs > 2 acs > 3 Ballistas > 2 Acs >1 Ballista > Into finally taking the keep.

Oh man, sorry but you had alot more than 15. You had a very large zerg that out numbered us initially that we wiped on the outer wall as well. But even if you had as little as 25 or 30 in the last bombardment those not suffering from your psychosis put up a good fight under the conditions.

BG leave my Briar alone…use your golems on Garrison or something :p

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Another score update? It’s been a while

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Nah it was sarcasm that was generated by the belief that one should stress about that which they cannot control.

Nah it was sarcasm generated by the belief that one should not keep moving the target for the measure of success.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Nah it was sarcasm generated by the belief that one should not keep moving the target for the measure of success.

Interesting.

So who specifically is moving the target?

Please tell me that you aren’t making the classic mistake of thinking that people cannot have different opinions on things, and are instead trying to apply individual opinions to a group of people as a whole? Your sarcasm seems to indicate that you are.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

Score update………..

Attachments:

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Score update………..

Thank you, much appreciated.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Signal.9763

Signal.9763

There has never been a better time to be on SoR. We are having so much fun! Never a dull moment in such a target rich environment!

I have to give a shout out to KnT. Pound-for-pound some of the toughest folks I’ve fought against so far and a class act on these forums. Well done!

Carlotta The Red [GSCH]
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

The last 2 days is going to be fun!.

next reset in 2d 05h 06m

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

(edited by The heretic.1052)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

I do love the “NA is the only competative timezone” comments… they are cute.

What happened to the “We only play for the fights?” < this must be the reason why you never see SoR flip a JQ fort / keep in late NA / Oceanic / SEA?

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Why HIRE would stay on your server when you NA players continually discount and disrespect their time slot and efforts is beyond me. Especially since their time slot isn’t “competitive”.

I missed the last three pages honestly, I was doing an internet purge diet and skipped the toxicity.

It is true that when SOR pushes they are a great NA team, I don’t see anyone denying that, at least I am not. Those four days you guys pushed and lead in much of NA.

The problem is, you guys don’t understand that when BG pushes they lead NA in PPT and when JQ pushes they lead NA in PPT. lol All three of our NA teams are very close. And it depends on how rested each time is, and how much they show up, like always, bodies.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Taldek.6105

Taldek.6105

I love that SoR played the ppt this week. It has made this week so much more interesting than the last two. Keep at it guys and gals lets make this week the photo finish we all hope to see in tier 1!

Blackgate – [KnT]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

^ This is true, NA prime time is very close between all 3 servers. Reset night is the best time to tell which server is best during NA prime because you have all 3 servers pushing hard. Lately JQ has been leading reset night.. but when BG came up they did, and SoR lead before that.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Interesting.

Please tell me that you aren’t making the classic mistake of thinking that people cannot have different opinions on things, and are instead trying to apply individual opinions to a group of people as a whole? Your sarcasm seems to indicate that you are.

I am not sure I get you…

I’ll explain for my part and see how this goes.

First, SoR said it was weekends that counted. Then it became NA Prime. Now, it’s ‘NA Prime when I’m on.’

First it was PPT at the competative times, then PPT NA Prime, then PPT didn’t matter and was a function of population.

I just want to know the specific times a server needs to ‘dominate’, and how we determine ‘domination’, and have folks stick with those measures.

Example. Recently JQ dominated from 5 pm EST to 11 pm EST as in held the PPT lead. BUT, that didn’t count for domination because SoR owned our Garrison, accourding to folks on SoR.

Recenly, JQ dominated the PPT for the weekend, but that didn’t count. Only Sunday night was when it counted.

Look, I understand you cannot control what happens when you aren’t on. I also understand that SoR is rarely at full strength, except certain days during NA Prime.

But all the noise about folks dominating when it’s equal numbers is subjective unless we could find population graphs for each map, every day of the week and only count those times as a measure of which server plays best at full strength.

OR, we could go back to the original idea which is to talk about individual battles and specific fights and say GG all we had a blast fighting you at X.

That’s what my sarcasm means.

I’m trying here, I really am.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Interesting.

I am not sure I get you…

I’ll explain for my part and see how this goes.

First, SoR said it was weekends that counted. Then it became NA Prime. Now, it’s ‘NA Prime when I’m on.’

First it was PPT at the competative times, then PPT NA Prime, then PPT didn’t matter and was a function of population.

Blah blah blah

You could have simply saved yourself a lot of posting by responding with a simple “Yes” to this:

No worries, I don’t hold it against you at all. It is a pretty common internet mistake that people make. Just let this be a lesson for you about the follies revolving around trying to attribute individual views to a collective.

(edited by covenn.7165)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

NA primetime for SoR is that sliver of time when all the JQ/BG NA people start going to bed and the SoR ones are still awake so they can zerg down keeps that are practically unmanned.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Orikx.9671

NA primetime for SoR is that sliver of time when all the JQ/BG NA people start going to bed and the SoR ones are still awake so they can zerg down keeps that are practically unmanned.

Your NA players go to bed really early. I’m CST and I was on from 7pm-10pm last night and we lead PPT the whole time except for a few ticks that other servers did a better job of flipping camps right before tick when it was close. The majority of the time we were leading by a large margin though.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Ignoring your sarcasm, you do raise an interesting point…. when is NA prime time really?

As an east coaster I think it is 7-12pm eastern. Of course that is most likely wrong because it would end at 9pm pacific, which is early imo.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Why does Foo flip everything with a 100+ zerg every day if Stacked Quarry has no chance of losing?

Hint: Why do you complain about it?

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

It is true that when SOR pushes they are a great NA team, I don’t see anyone denying that, at least I am not. Those four days you guys pushed and lead in much of NA.

The problem is, you guys don’t understand that when BG pushes they lead NA in PPT and when JQ pushes they lead NA in PPT. lol All three of our NA teams are very close. And it depends on how rested each time is, and how much they show up, like always, bodies.

Very good, sir! I commend you on your sentiment and agree.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

hex.3218

Ignoring your sarcasm, you do raise an interesting point…. when is NA prime time really?

As an east coaster I think it is 7-12pm eastern. Of course that is most likely wrong because it would end at 9pm pacific, which is early imo.

That’s not sarcasm. Sarcasm implies opposite of what’s stated. He stated his point directly. That’s called criticism.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

My “Insert name of the server here” Is the best at NA.
My “Insert name of the server here” is better than urs.
My “Insert name of the server here” wipe ur zerg all night.
Its the only thing u read in the past 17 pages xD

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

18 pages now. But otherwise, yep.

Less trolling prz people.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

You forgot the cute Asuran updates!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry