3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Solid response JQ. You pulled your pants back up pretty quick tonight. Kudos, and i mean that sincerely. Watching our PPT drop sub 100 by midnight PST was frustrating, but it is what it is.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Making sure I skip through and not read anything…

Good fights on BG BL this evening, after capping south half of BG BL it would appear that BG thought it was a great idea to rush North Hills gate with 3 Omegas and 6-7?? Alphas. With all that artillery, you guys deserved to take it We were almost at waypoint as well! Good job. Also got to do some tussling with Choo today as well, some pretty cool back and forth fights this evening there as well.

You left out the best part Jed. If they hadn’t of taken hills, we would have never taken it back and had the epic 15 minute fight in which a thief downed me on the bridge over the chasm so I could use the guardian #2 downed state skill to burst him over the edge to his death and then rally off it.

Seriously, I just can’t stop laughing, have to tell everyone. bahahahahaha

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Solid response JQ. You pulled your pants back up pretty quick tonight. Kudos, and i mean that sincerely. Watching our PPT drop sub 100 by midnight PST was frustrating, but it is what it is.

That analogy is pretty perfect for us lmao, we certainly were caught with our pants down last night. We do tend to get complacent, that much is the truth. Still though, the effort was there, maybe you had more people on, maybe we were taking a break, whatever happened, you guys had us scrambling for a while there. It’s nights like these that keep T1 interesting.

[IX]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Not sure if relevant, but i play without pants.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

You know it’s gotta be legit if a staunch BG player is supporting SoR.

This isn’t even about supporting SoR, its about the data we have reliable access too.

We have models that reliably emulate the official numbers posted by ANet on server ratings. There isn’t an excuse, bar a rework of the math used by ANet.

(Provided people wait far enough into the match for ppt and scoring trends to become apparent).

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Not sure if relevant, but i play without pants.

That is very relevant. Over at SF it is actually a requirement to remain in a continuous state of pantslessness.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

That is very relevant. Over at SF it is actually a requirement to remain in a continuous state of pantslessness.

I was wondering why two of your necros kept coming after me, they must have been after my pants…

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

Why SoR is getting points while JQ and BG losing in that millenium score…this glicko system was made for 1v1 not for this.

I took an arrow to the knee

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

Why SoR is getting points while JQ and BG losing in that millenium score…this glicko system was made for 1v1 not for this.

Because it’s based on expected score and rating entering the match. SoR is gaining because they’ve scored more points than they were expected to based on their rating against JQ and BG’s rating.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

I was wondering why two of your necros kept coming after me, they must have been after my pants…

ALL PANTS SHALL BE LIBERATED!

Edit: and then burned

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

ALL PANTS SHALL BE LIBERATED!

Jokes on you, my character wears a skirt!

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Because it’s based on expected score and rating entering the match. SoR is gaining because they’ve scored more points than they were expected to based on their rating against JQ and BG’s rating.

He’s right though, the glicko system wasn’t made for this.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I don’t disagree, but I’m not sure if there is a better option for this game.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

The compound Trinitrotoluene (TNT) was originally used as a dye. Sometimes things created for one use can have an explosive increase in application.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

The compound Trinitrotoluene (TNT) was originally used as a dye. Sometimes things created for one use can have an explosive increase in application.

Thats how SF stumbled upon pantslessness. We tried to dye them with TNT.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

That raises questions that are best left unanswered….

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Very solid fighting on SoR BL tonight again, thanks for all the fun fights. I’m not sure why BG insists on ye ol aj on our bay just to have us 2v1 you and lose your hills tactic is all about…

But we enjoyed all the back and forth nonetheless. I think all 3 sides had stopped building siege other than rams by midnight. =)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

GekoHayate.2451

But we enjoyed all the back and forth nonetheless. I think all 3 sides had stopped building siege other than rams by midnight. =)

Real Norn beat down gates with their Bear hands.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Fantastic job turning things around this week BG. Hope you guys are finally realising your potential. After so long being a T1.5 server you can finally say T1 is where you belong.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.7069

Phoenix.7069

Score update from the two cutest Asura around.

Attachments:

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief
Overseer of Hired Assassins – Sanctum Of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Fantastic job turning things around this week BG. Hope you guys are finally realising your potential. After so long being a T1.5 server you can finally say T1 is where you belong.

Ahhhh so sweet, thank you!!! We can finally sit at the grownups table? Realizing our potential to get a little help in Oceanic/Sea was a grueling task, hopefully another server with large Oceanic/Sea coverage can get here and FINALLY say they have the numbers …….errrr the potential to be a T1 server too!

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Team Dolyak has a special message for all of its BG WvW compatriots (and anyone else who plays wvw as well, really)…

Thank you for welcoming us!

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score update from the two cutest Asura around.

I think we need a cuteness asura battle! :P
My asura friends might not agree with your claim o.O

The LOVE asura <3

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

challenged when they run 90 people around capping objectives with 20-30 people max defending.

20-30 ?

http://youtu.be/zTl4EdWWixQ

how many em in this video?

and FOO have 30-40 ppl not 90+

Waha

Awesome stuff!

Respect to FOO, you guys are awesome.

Out of curiosity , do you have any footage from last night?

Agree, good stuff! That 1 button gets a solid workout! Hopefully you guys captured this little scuffle a few minutes ago as well! As well as Bluevale this morning in JQBL, I agree the FOO/JQ Oceanic/Sea fights are the most exciting in T1

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

(edited by Miiaah.5416)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP + allies stayed extra late holding down our fresh waypoints for Foo on jqb.

Gmorning world!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

PvE night apparently on SoR save for Fear and a couple of others. I logged on, saw that people were PvEing, and promptly logged.

We had a good 5 day push, made some noise and rattled some feathers. Time to chill until next week, when everyone’s population explodes after the patch, those will be some interesting nights and days for all 3 servers. Expect queues friends!

Aside from the forum warrior free for all, we’ve had some really great nights of fighting this week! Big props to the SoR oceanics this week for stepping it up! well done.

So should I not log in tonight? I am sure the wife would appreciate me taking her out to dinner on a week night to break up the routine.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

jq – weakest NA

Come now. It was already mentioned SoR was doing PvE or taking the night off long before you posted that. Knock it off.

If we want to be silly, I can show SS when I get home of JQ getting dominated in PPT during NA primetime while the match was still close.

Anyways, this is all pointless…. who cares.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

So the end of the week is coming and everything is looking back to usual…Jq at 1, BG at 2 and SoR at 3 with Kain fast approaching to overtake the bottom server in T1.

You don’t understand glicko do you. Unless something drastic shakes up, SoR is gaining points over Kaineg this week. (and it might because apparently we are taking the rest of the matchup off, but it still won’t get to the point of being described as fast, heh)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Any score update for those stuck having to work all day

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

You know, if there’s one thing that this week has shown, it’s that EVERY SINGLE T1 server deserves to be here.

SoR: They showed this week that when they really push for points, they can make things a real pain in the rear end for both of the “stacked superservers” they play against. They brought the pain in a big way earlier this week, ticking at 300+ even when their population should have been practically a nonfactor during those time slots. I don’t know what happened, but when SoR said that they were “Playing the PPT game” earlier on, they meant it. I don’t know how people can still make comments about how SoR shouldn’t be in T1 or anything, that’s a load of bull.

BG: Aside from that very first week in T1, BG has been a consistent competitor in T1, and consistency is certainly something that we on JQ can admire. Even if you aren’t pushing to the limit and burning yourselves out, everyone on BG has something to offer PvP wise, and there are a lot of classy guilds on BG that are just straight up fun to fight.

JQ: well, i’m on JQ, so i’ll be a little bit biased, but i think that our record/score speaks for itself. Call it coverage, or whatever you like, but the fact remains that T1 is where JQ is, Has been, and probably will be for a long time.

Anyway, some seriously good fights. my play time has been relatively limited this week, so i’m only on in short little snippets, but there have been some pretty crazy shenanigans going on. Around 9:00 PM Central, JQ was pushing hard to get our garrison back, with trebs from both sides, and just as we were about to push in and hit Garri really hard, SoR ninja’d it right out from under our noses xD.

You should be the official PR rep for your guild.

Great post.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Rule 17 of WvW
When your server leads in PPT it is obviously skill. When your enemy leads in PPT, it is quantity over quality.

Gaining 15k points overnight while SoR has 0 players online is not skill.

Again, if I were a leader of HIRE or OCX I would vote to move my guild to another server after reading this.

You guys are so disrespectful to your own server mates who have to fight an uphill climb every night to hold onto what your NA has done. Instead of applauding it you discount them at every turn in order to bolster your own “primetime’s” reputation.

I think Blackgate has more respect for your overnight crews than you do.

No wonder you have little SEA and Oceanic coverage.

Stop trying to stir up drama, we love our NA and they love us

Well said, and absolutely the truth.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Orikx.9671

Orikx.9671

]

For the love of god. Just use socks to stuff your pant like most normal people. Much safer.

Orikx
Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

EMP having fun tonight! Loving the competition! Over 80 of us flipped + 12 keeps in the past 2 hours!

JQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq~

Looked like you had quite a few tussles with FEAR while I was online seeing if my guild was going to do something besides PvE last night (edit: and while I completed dailies so I could log off). How did that turn out for you?

Edited to be more clear because apparently Noodles didn’t understand it.

(edited by covenn.7165)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP having fun tonight! Loving the competition! Over 80 of us flipped + 12 keeps in the past 2 hours!

JQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq~

Looked like you had quite a few tussles with FEAR while I was online seeing if our guild was going to do something besides PvE last night (edit: and while I completed dailies so I could log off). How did that turn out for you?

Why did you guys leave after we wiped you with even numbers? Talk all you want but the facts are we an international wvw guild. We play during the time zones when your stuff is free for the takings.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

JQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq~

Looked like you had quite a few tussles with FEAR while I was online seeing if our guild was going to do something besides PvE last night (edit: and while I completed dailies so I could log off). How did that turn out for you?

Why did you guys leave after we wiped you with even numbers?

What do you mean ‘we’?

My guild wasn’t even out last night in WvW, save for one or two in different zones.

Were you not paying attention to what I posted or did you willfully choose to ignore it?

Edit: I guess I can see where you may have misunderstood it if you didnt read the other posts. I made it a little more clear for you. To reiterate, the guild I am in did not WvW last night, we were PvEing. (unless of course they did after I logged, of course I wouldnt know that…. in which case, your question to me was just as pointless)

(edited by covenn.7165)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

As a roamer I was wondering what map BG and JQ roamers frequent, getting tired of people who run from a fight to a keep or a Zerg. Well that’s if there are any roamers left on those servers.

I have that exact same feeling!

We definately roam and harass, that’s an important part of the game. And we don’t ‘zerg’; we’re an army.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

You know, if there’s one thing that this week has shown, it’s that EVERY SINGLE T1 server deserves to be here.

SoR: They showed this week that when they really push for points, they can make things a real pain in the rear end for both of the “stacked superservers” they play against. They brought the pain in a big way earlier this week, ticking at 300+ even when their population should have been practically a nonfactor during those time slots. I don’t know what happened, but when SoR said that they were “Playing the PPT game” earlier on, they meant it. I don’t know how people can still make comments about how SoR shouldn’t be in T1 or anything, that’s a load of bull.

Actually I dont think we did anything differnt. JQ just slacked off for some reason, allowing BG to come back. Until we get better coverage nothing is going to change.

Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Looks like the post I quoted was deleted before I posted.

See You Space Cowboy.

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Miiaah.5416

Any score update for those stuck having to work all day

Here you go, trampled underfoot

Attachments:

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

JQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq~

What do you mean ‘we’?

My guild wasn’t even out last night in WvW, save for one or two in different zones.

Were you not paying attention to what I posted or did you willfully choose to ignore it?

Edit: I guess I can see where you may have misunderstood it if you didnt read the other posts. I made it a little more clear for you. To reiterate, the guild I am in did not WvW last night, we were PvEing. (unless of course they did after I logged, of course I wouldnt know that…. in which case, your question to me was just as pointless)

It’s funny I have pictures of TW and TWL more than a few trying to take Bay. And there was a little Asuran in white clothes with a commander tag from TW. You may want to ask your guild again because they obviously left you out.

Edit: It wasn’t your usual size and was definitely a mob of pugs, but they were still out.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Actually I dont think we did anything differnt. JQ just slacked off for some reason, allowing BG to come back. Until we get better coverage nothing is going to change.

The fact remains that you guys deserve to be here. My post was mainly in reponse to the notion that “SoR doesn’t deserve to be in T1”, a view espoused by many BG and JQ (although not all i might add).

Also, JQ and BG slacking off is as much a part of our WvW performance as our coverage and organization. When JQ players decide not to WvW, that is something that we control. Much of the Argument against SoR’s continued status as a T1 server is that they don’t “want it” enough, but i think that we found out the opposite this week.

Anyway, i hope both servers keep pushing hard. If not this week, then next week, and certainly after the patch. JQ coverage is not all encompassing, yeah it’s greater than most other servers, but we have weak points that can be exploited (note: glitch spots in our towers do NOT count as “weaknesses that can be exploited” :P).

[IX]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

5 more days until I can get back into WvW! Fingers crossed.

Watch out BG and JG. When you see a dead Supervisor in a camp I’m going to be close by.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

JQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq~

What do you mean ‘we’?

It’s funny I have pictures of TW and TWL more than a few trying to take Bay. And there was a little Asuran in white clothes with a commander tag from TW. You may want to ask your guild again because they obviously left you out.

Edit: It wasn’t your usual size and was definitely a mob of pugs, but they were still out.

Judging by the veiled cheap shot, I have to ask if you are you angry or something? I guess maybe you didn’t read my post? Here, let me point out some highlights for you since you seem to need it:

Special translation just for you: We had some people out in different zones, but they were doing their own thing. i.e. we weren’t organized or cohesive.

To reiterate, the guild I am in did not WvW last night, we were PvEing. (unless of course they did after I logged, of course I wouldnt know that…. in which case, your question to me was just as pointless)

Special translation just for you: When I was online, the guild that I am was doing PvE. I logged because I don’t do PvE. This means that I would be unaware of anything that went on after I logged out.

In other words, your veiled insult doesn’t even make any sense. I hope that I made it much more simple to understand.

Edit: Running a commander tag does not always means you you are a “commander” in the actual sense. Until they provide a way to tag for guild/group/whatever only, the dorito will serve multiple purposes.

(edited by covenn.7165)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pmetheus.5397

Pmetheus.5397

Noodles is the squishyist commander out there. Go out there and get him!!

Alyssa Frost
Leader of Empërium [EMP]
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

JQqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq~

What do you mean ‘we’?

Judging by the veiled cheap shot, I have to ask if you are you angry or something?

I guess maybe you didn’t read my post.

Here, let me point out some highlights for you since you seem to need it:

special translation just for you: We had some people out in different zones, but they were doing their own thing. i.e. we weren’t organized or cohesive.

To reiterate, the guild I am in did not WvW last night, we were PvEing. (unless of course they did after I logged, of course I wouldnt know that…. in which case, your question to me was just as pointless)

special translation just for you: When I was online, the guild that I am was doing PvE. I logged because I don’t do PvE. This means that I would be unaware of anything that went on after I logged out.

In other words, your veiled insult doesn’t even make any sense.

Wait, who’s the one that’s angry? I mean you did state you logged in, saw people pve’ing and logged out. Sorry you missed out on the fun.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

Stop trying to stir up drama, we love our NA and they love us

Had the honor of running around with our Asia/Oceanic folks this am before heading out to work. Always love when I get an extra hour in the morning and can hop into WvW with you guys. Class acts, all of ya!

Sanctum of Rall

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Wait, who’s the one that’s angry? I mean you did state you logged in, saw people pve’ing and logged out. Sorry you missed out on the fun.

So in your mind, if someone chooses not to PvE, they are angry? What an amazingly silly and shortsighted thing to say.

I did stay online long enough to do my daily as I posted previously. You need to pay more attention.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

(edited by covenn.7165)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

FEAR is always on when we aren’t on, comes on forums and tells us how much they loved collecting bags from our militia with double our numbers. , but they claim that they aren’t on when we’re actually playing.

My friends in SoR also said that one of the FEAR leaders was boasting about wiping one of the JQ guilds over and over on their TS when the said guild posted a video on their website wiping FEAR over and over.

Yeah ‘we were pveing wuh wuh wuh’ yep, stay there where you belong!

Sportsmanship at its best.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

(edited by kuora.5402)

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

So in your mind, if someone chooses not to PvE, they are angry? What an amazingly silly and shortsighted thing to say.

I did stay online long enough to do my daily as I posted previously. You need to pay more attention.

If I could have just one last wish. I would like a tasty fish! GOD I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

3/15 - JQ/SoR/BG

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Aaah what? No big bold letters this time? I must be doing it wrong.

But obviously because your guild was out after you logged; they were never out! I mean I can see it considering the usual SoR logic.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry