3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: atomicjellybean.5389

atomicjellybean.5389

Guys OMG, look how close our match up is compared to everyone else!!
YAY US

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Commander Atomicjellybean
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

To the NSP [MOB] guild crew and the others that attacked our BL late last night about 11 hours ago, that was the most fast paced defensive battle I’ve ever had there! I had LOADS of fun having to bounce back and forth between the Hills and Bay keeps xD I want more battles like this, so much fun! I’m mainly thankful HoD backed off from our north side shortly after you guys arrived on the scene, haha!

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

GoM did you like my 2 min cap of your keep last night with only rams after your failed golem rush on ours? And btw thanks for the badges made so many <3

Specifics boy! Which keep and at what time, i presume you mean EB? Sorry but HoD were being a bigger problem than NSP last night, cant remember the small fry >.>

@ around 11pm est. You guy had quite a force on the bridge leading to your spawn for quite some time. The thing I wonder is why did HoD came from behind, bypassed us and jumped straight to your spawn as if we were not there… They could had us wipped from behind.

I wondered the same thing. They had taken everything else. All they needed was our keep and they would have had our side of eb. Of course you had our keep. So why they came charging to the back so they could fight us both instead of trying to ninja the keep from the front or something while you were busy with us, I had no idea. The only conclusion i could come up with they were tired of taking something with no resistance, and felt they had been cheated not getting killed trying to take our towers. So they came to give us some badges to balance their karma.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

To the NSP [MOB] guild crew and the others that attacked our BL late last night about 11 hours ago, that was the most fast paced defensive battle I’ve ever had there! I had LOADS of fun having to bounce back and forth between the Hills and Bay keeps xD I want more battles like this, so much fun! I’m mainly thankful HoD backed off from our north side shortly after you guys arrived on the scene, haha!

We want to thank you for giving us a good time as well. We were really suprised at the numbers that showed up. Great job defending
-[MoB]

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Just wanna say this Tier rocks hard. Razor close match this week, and props to HoD for stepping up to the plate. They really are bringing it this weekend. I think NSP / HoD / GoM is a match made in heaven. Keep up the good work all.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

These have been awesome matches. I love GoM and HoD. I haven’t had this much fun in a long time. Thanks, y’all.

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

score update.. this is intense.. been real fun and hope it stays this close all week..

gogogo GOM

Attachments:

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Yea that was fantastic fun. Sad that commander quaggans had to die though. Esp since you let Jace get the farthest and win – target him first next time.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

To this ele commander for Phase, I <3 you too hun.

To the cannon heroes, I don’t like you at all. Next time, come play with me instead of hidding behind your walls.

And to these 2 paxas I met in nsp bl, are you using guys a “carebear bunker build”? I couldn’t even scratch you with my new condition set :/

VoxL, NSPPT

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

To the cannon heroes, I don’t like you at all. Next time, come play with me instead of hidding behind your walls.

And to these 2 paxas I met in nsp bl, are you using guys a “carebear bunker build”? I couldn’t even scratch you with my new condition set :/

LOL are you talking about a war and guardian right? Carebear? We run group spec’s on all of our characters man. Far from bunker. The guardian runs support spec for our 5 man so I imagine he’s a bit tankier than most…but he’s not bunker

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

—ATTENTION— Ronny raygun has decided that the truce between MoB and TCMM is no longer in effect. MoB wants to end this truce by giving TCMM some help before we go on our seperate ways.

MoB has decided to teach TCMM how to effectively use the golem rush tactic, something they have yet to perfect after many tempts….

Disclamer-we are sorry to the GoM hills that was used in this tutorial..

Here you go Ronny and all of TCMM
Love, [MoB]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8u1BSHvcyg&feature=youtu.be

Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

ahh its you! lol i remember i kept on chasing you and you kept on teleporting around, it was really hard to keep you still xD I kept following you because CUTE LITTLE CARE BEARS ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
But anyway, this match is epic, everyone is so close in points!

Attachments:

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

—ATTENTION— Ronny raygun has decided that the truce between MoB and TCMM is no longer in effect. MoB wants to end this truce by giving TCMM some help before we go on our seperate ways.

MoB has decided to teach TCMM how to effectively use the golem rush tactic, something they have yet to perfect after many tempts….

Love, [MoB]

………..MoB

Lol

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Love, [MoB]

How the hell were you able to take that keep when it was so heavily defended???? Props man.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

Love, [MoB]

How the hell were you able to take that keep when it was so heavily defended???? Props man.

It’s all in the technique, were trying to teach TCMM here..
Please no troll.

Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Love, [MoB]

It’s all in the technique, were trying to teach TCMM here..
Please no troll.

Oh, no. No troll here. I’m genuinely impressed with the call to spam golem #1 in a time warp on an unguarded wooden door. And the use of portals, genius. Also commanding people to get out of time warp for the golems. Man, so much coordination and technical skill. I’m certain Ronny learned a lot.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Astyro.3910

Astyro.3910

I just wanna say thank you the guilds [bots],[KOTR],[Os],[TFG],[AS],[ROFL] and the other guilds who really enjoy one awesome team work

[MoB] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Astyro.3910)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: skimps.8596

skimps.8596

Auto attacking HoD’s Hills Keep with no siege still better than Ronny Raygun’s Golem rushes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GvjAv5JTVU&feature=youtube_gdata

Me Kylie | Os Guild | NSP
www.Osguild.org

(edited by skimps.8596)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

i was banned for posting kanye west – homecoming a week after i posted it but now i am back

So currently I’m of the opinion that there are really only a few members of two guilds that I find significant, that is Basic and GT guild. There may be an ULT elementalist with a white and yellow mask that might be interesting to fight but thats probably mostly because ele is really strong. Unfortunately this wasn’t the case for BP and AR as there were many more people from a variety of classes that were great so I still hope NSP will fight one of those servers eventually again ><.

Although thief fights are pretty meaningless, thus far I haven’t fought any good thief. i think when the thief Mug nerf* hits a lot of the people that can only play cheese cookie cutter will have no idea what to do at all. That is why i am opening a workshop for any thief that wants coach. The only prereq is that you come to NSP and i’ll help you come out of you shadow refuge and teach you how to use other utilities than typical SoS/SR that people run with. Also emphasis on teaching will be in small group, solo roaming is really easy as a thief and not significant at all

*imo i think it should be a CnD nerf, since every build that uses dagger offhand has been nerfed in some way and clearly its CnD being the real problem. Something like you are rooted while using CnD would make it so much harder to use since positioning would be vital

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Guys, don’t pick on Ronny because of how hardcore he is. He plays guild wars 2 like it’s real life, he will play until he dies once, and then doesn’t play for the rest of the day. Some call it ragequitting, but I call it hardcore immersion and I respect him for his hardcore service to the server.

Ronny is good at what he does, he doesn’t waste time in the temple zerg, and he doesn’t troll.

He is the best at bringing people together, his alliance is completely legit, and it isn’t an after-school gossip club.

He doesn’t waste time doing the temple zerg, he stands in the map recruiting for his guild and alliance.

He doesn’t troll, he discriminates against any non-conservative that speaks their mind because they are communist terrorists.

Ronny Raygun for president!

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

hrmm. methinks if we push the right buttons nsps infighting will put them in t8 without much hard work from either hod or gom.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Trying to remember to hit PrtScn at the peak of action…

1. Fighting outside of Redbriar in GoM BL. NSP clearly wants to keep it.
2. Golem roadtrip in NSP BL. First we knock on Bay’s South Gate.
3. Letting ourselves in, another golem joins the caravan at Bay inner.
4. Fast forward to NSP Garrison. But why stop here… “We’re going to Sunny!”

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

LOL are you talking about a war and guardian right? Carebear? We run group spec’s on all of our characters man. Far from bunker. The guardian runs support spec for our 5 man so I imagine he’s a bit tankier than most…but he’s not bunker

I know you would enjoy my “carebear build” reference
Just tell them they are good. How many people can they take at the same time? I saw them surviving a good amount of time agains’t a zerg last evening.

VoxL, NSPPT

(edited by Nausicca.6038)

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Nausicca.6038

ahh its you! lol i remember i kept on chasing you and you kept on teleporting around, it was really hard to keep you still xD I kept following you because CUTE LITTLE CARE BEARS ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know right <3
Next time, let’s have an emoting session instead of all this violence

VoxL, NSPPT

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

so tonight at hills i had boring fights

we cap hills from that stupid ASH commander goombastomping, the best part was when pony knocked him off the cliff. Goomastomp that.

my fav were the morons making 3 ballistas to try and kill our group of 3 + some uplevels with their zerg group +3 guards, and then pushing us back with their slow ballista creep so much that when they finally got to the gate they didn’t have enough supply for a ram, but they also didn’t have enough people to run back and get supply otherwise we would just wipe the group that remained at the gate.

its like come on, we don’t even do this keep stuff ever and we still know how to do it better than you guys. Its unfortunate we had to go though since i have real life to deal with, and by that i mean making a billion dollars tomorrow

and pls don’t deny we have it all on tape for pony’s montage, although like i said we might just cut it all because none of you did anything impressive and it might be boring to watch

Wow, you’re so full of yourself. Your story isn’t even close to being accurate to what really happened. I can’t attest to what happened before you took Hills but at the time I was helping out or EB keep from getting take, which our keep looked like a swiss cheeze keep which we somehow held. Afterwhich I came back to the BLs about the time you took Hills and EB was under control.

We started to work our way around from Redvale to Champion’s camp and got to Greenwater camp. I had maybe a group of 5 at the time with me as opposed to your 8+ group, and you guys repeatedly ganked us from trying to take the camp back when it was becoming clear you guys were just there for the ganks on trying to retake the keep. When we had enough ppl gathered to fight you on somewhat even odds at the sentry to Greenwater (8-9 PUGgies vs 5 or 6 SPCA), you claimed Hills with guild buffs which was a large part of us losing when we did have more ppl than u at the time.

Afterwhich we were attempting to get stargrove camp back, but again, we got ganked by your zerg (Only had 3 ppl with me that time) against ur now 10-15 man zerg. So yeah, that’s what started the whole fight N of Hills. We had gathered enough ppl to match your numbers but you guys wanted to hide behind your keep guild buffs, thus why we built the ballistas to goad u out. You guys didn’t want to come out of ur precious guild buff zone so we charged you guys after a couple of attempts before the ballista lures and we pushed u back to the keep every time. Yeah, when we pushed you in and were short of supply, we weren’t really seeking to take the keep at that time, but to kill you guys off for the sorry gankers you were. And yes, we enjoyed every moment of it since we already knew u guys weren’t interested wholly in keeping the hills keep anyways, that was already made clear. If you’re gonna be annoying with ganking, do it with taste please. Don’t camp for your kills and think ur such hot stuff, specially when you mostly burst behind your friends and run if you fail to do so.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

hrmm. methinks if we push the right buttons nsps infighting will put them in t8 without much hard work from either hod or gom.

I think you may be right.

Pretty stupid.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Guys, don’t pick on Ronny because of how hardcore he is. He plays guild wars 2 like it’s real life, he will play until he dies once, and then doesn’t play for the rest of the day. Some call it ragequitting, but I call it hardcore immersion and I respect him for his hardcore service to the server.

Ronny is good at what he does, he doesn’t waste time in the temple zerg, and he doesn’t troll.

He is the best at bringing people together, his alliance is completely legit, and it isn’t an after-school gossip club.

He doesn’t waste time doing the temple zerg, he stands in the map recruiting for his guild and alliance.

He doesn’t troll, he discriminates against any non-conservative that speaks their mind because they are communist terrorists.

Ronny Raygun for president!

I need to get with Ronny for my Commander training. His leadership and group control is exactly what I need!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

I know you would enjoy my “carebear build” reference
Just tell them they are good. How many people can they take at the same time? I saw them surviving a good amount of time agains’t a zerg last evening.

That started as a 2v2 on north part of the island with some [Os] commander (which we knew there wasn’t a snowballs chance in hell it would stay that way). Then the waterfall began. 2 more [Os] champions showed up making it a 2v4. We still were fine. Got a stomp on one. Then 1 more added. Still pretty solid on our end. Finally the flood gates broke and what started as a 2v2 which was a decent fight but a victory for us, became a 2v4 tougher fight but still got a stomp off and would have won, then became a 2v [Os] commander Dorito and family. Wouldn’t expect anything different.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

atomicjellybean.5389

I know right <3
Next time, let’s have an emoting session instead of all this violence

Yus <3 send me an invite next time you see meeee!

Owner of PHAZE {PHZE}
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: vicious.2193

vicious.2193

Whoever the elementalist for Head Hunters is on GoM that was hanging around NsP during the late morning/early afternoon EST, my hat off to you. Had a great 2 minute 1v1 to start my morning off and I was truly saddened that a small group traveled with me the rest of the morning. You stuck it out, though, and tore through most of my allies. Big, big tip of the hat to you.

Do you see the sins you’re making? ‘Cuz I’ve made them all before.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

Can some one give a score update. Millenium is 7 hours old.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Whoever the elementalist for Head Hunters is on GoM that was hanging around NsP during the late morning/early afternoon EST, my hat off to you. Had a great 2 minute 1v1 to start my morning off and I was truly saddened that a small group traveled with me the rest of the morning. You stuck it out, though, and tore through most of my allies. Big, big tip of the hat to you.

that might have been me.. was you the mesmer i fought at the ruins,, right after you took the sentry?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

This is quite the wishful thinking. It’s less of “infighting” and more of laugh at the “town idiot.” It’s quite the unanimous opinion of the server, and the person already said that they would transfer if free transfers were to ever come back up. But since they likely won’t, we have to find some amusement in him being here.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

that might have been me.. was you the mesmer i fought at the ruins,, right after you took the sentry?

Anytime someone refers to an ele from ULT or HH it will always be you Reger =p

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

This is quite the wishful thinking. It’s less of “infighting” and more of laugh at the “town idiot.” It’s quite the unanimous opinion of the server, and the person already said that they would transfer if free transfers were to ever come back up. But since they likely won’t, we have to find some amusement in him being here.

Anthsss let’s make a deal. If you beat us with 5 you can keep running your mouth. Until then stop bullying Ronny. He’s not a bad dude. I dont care whose better at “golem rushing and seiging” that takes such little skill it’s ridiculous you feel you have any ground to run your 18 year old mouth on the forums.

Edit: be sure to keep hiding in your 10+ man and talking mad kitten. Lol anyone can run in 10 and do what you do man. Pvdoor hero.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Anthsss let’s make a deal. If you beat us with 5 you can keep running your mouth. Until then stop bullying Ronny. He’s not a bad dude. I dont care whose better at “golem rushing and seiging” that takes such little skill it’s ridiculous you feel you have any ground to run your 18 year old mouth on the forums.

Edit: be sure to keep hiding in your 10+ man and talking mad kitten. Lol anyone can run in 10 and do what you do man. Pvdoor hero.

If Anths is 18 he REALLY needs to stop smoking….Regardless, I like this idea, but I think he should only be able to take pugs. Preferably lvl 50 or less. He needs a good challenge.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

If Anths is 18 he REALLY needs to stop smoking….Regardless, I like this idea, but I think he should only be able to take pugs. Preferably lvl 50 or less. He needs a good challenge.

Not quite sure who you were talking about?

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Remember when you singled out stragglers and I asked if you wanted to fight fair, and you replied with “QQ”? Oh, and then you talked “mad kitten” too lolol. So we fought you the same way you fought me, with more people while you couldn’t get away. My response to you is “QQ”

Also if Ronny isn’t such a bad guy, then why do people, from every server he has been on, hate him? Why is it that when we invited him to the established alliance, he showed up belligerent and drunk, and disrespected everybody in there? Why is it that his “alliance” meetings are legitimately just gossip clubs?

Ronny enjoys making threats against our “communist, socialist, terrorist” president, both in game, and in his teamspeak. He also is not objected to using slurs against other races, and gender orientations that aren’t his own.

The very first words I ever heard him say were, and I quote “I’m from the south, the confederate south… THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN” I don’t know about you, but anybody who says that is either completely 110% ignorant, or they are so obnoxiously racist, that they shouldn’t even be allowed to speak. Of course, Ronny has no issue with saying he is from Jersey, and that’s where he gets his Jersey Shore, belligerent attitude, accompanied by his arrogant and ignorant confederate beliefs.

I don’t know about you, but just those few things I listed make somebody a pretty bad person. Maybe he will have fun in a German server if he ever decides to transfer.

In conclusion, QQ

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Not quite sure who you were talking about?

In leyman’s terms, what he said is “PAXA is bad, so bad that Anths would only find challenge in bringing pugs that are level 50 or less to 5v5 them” I have to agree with this statement, because I know how scared you guys were to fight a clean and even 5v5 match when I proposed it. <3

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

I like turtles!

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nauyaro.4892

Nauyaro.4892

Not everyone in the south, even the confederate south, was racist and ignorant. This guy maybe, but not everyone. But thanks for the stereo type.

Jovek – 80 Sylvari Guardian
[VLK] Valkyria Immortalis
Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

anthsss.1564

Not everyone in the south, even the confederate south, was racist and ignorant. This guy maybe, but not everyone. But thanks for the stereo type.

GG for not actually reading, I never said that the south was ignorant, I said that Ronny was ignorant for saying what he did. If you were from Jersey, then you could be mad for me stereotyping them.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Finally some action in this thread.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Took you guys long enough.

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Seriously? Take your PAXA vs OS vs Ronny stuff elsewhere. It is off-topic.

This thread is about the match-up between three servers, not the match-up between three factions of the same server. (I should also add, most of NSP is not in ANY of these factions. NSP as a server is also a victim.)

Here we currently have the closest WvW match-up that I have ever been in. This is a great time for our servers, and for T7. We should be talking about it and enjoying it. But that discussion is being destroyed by a private war hijacking the conversion.

Take your off-topic bickering elsewhere. Make your own thread. That is how forums work. Different topic, different thread.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Remember when you singled out stragglers and I asked if you wanted to fight fair, and you replied with “QQ”? Oh, and then you talked “mad kitten” too lolol. So we fought you the same way you fought me, with more people while you couldn’t get away. My response to you is “QQ”

Also if Ronny isn’t such a bad guy, then why do people, from every server he has been on, hate him? Why is it that when we invited him to the established alliance, he showed up belligerent and drunk, and disrespected everybody in there? Why is it that his “alliance” meetings are legitimately just gossip clubs?

Ronny enjoys making threats against our “communist, socialist, terrorist” president, both in game, and in his teamspeak. He also is not objected to using slurs against other races, and gender orientations that aren’t his own.

The very first words I ever heard him say were, and I quote “I’m from the south, the confederate south… THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN” I don’t know about you, but anybody who says that is either completely 110% ignorant, or they are so obnoxiously racist, that they shouldn’t even be allowed to speak. Of course, Ronny has no issue with saying he is from Jersey, and that’s where he gets his Jersey Shore, belligerent attitude, accompanied by his arrogant and ignorant confederate beliefs.

I don’t know about you, but just those few things I listed make somebody a pretty bad person. Maybe he will have fun in a German server if he ever decides to transfer.

In conclusion, QQ

Besides the garbage you just spent 3 minutes writing about racial/communist whatever you wrote lol, you wanted to 1v1 in /tell and wanted to fight us with 10. We run 5. Won’t speak for everyone in our grp but Im not a dueler I think they are stupid. I’m a group specd guy who runs with other group specd guys. Bottom line is at prime time you will never be seen fighting with anything less than 10. And if faced with a good even fight you’d run before dying especially if there was a keep you could get in.

As for Ronny, you’re just babbling off random kitten about someone you expect readers to believe. Of the few interactions we have had with Ronny, doesn’t seem like someone any different from anyone else. He’s just a dude playin a game and leading people around BLs… Yet you go to ridiculous extra lengths to bash the guy.

PAXA -GM

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Nauyaro.4892

GG for not actually reading, I never said that the south was ignorant, I said that Ronny was ignorant for saying what he did. If you were from Jersey, then you could be mad for me stereotyping them.

My bad.

So this Ronny guy must be confused……cause I’m pretty sure Jersey isn’t in the South.

Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

This thread is so boring.. its just the same 7 people jerking each other off

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Nauyaro.4892

Anyone got a Score Update?

Henge of Denravi

3/15 NSP/GoM/HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

This thread is so boring.. its just the same 7 people jerking each other off

If ya don’t like it, post somethin interestin, haha.

I’m secretly a gossip and drama that doesn’t involve me is always fun to listen to. Otherwise, I don’t know what to say. I mean, lovin the match, love that keeps don’t keep their waypoints and neither does Stonemist and it feels like any server can win the match.

Isle of Janthir might visit the tier and I don’t how that will be but this is good times right now and am gonna enjoy them while they’re here.

high fives to all my fellow tier 7 WvW folk

Gate of Madness