3/15 SF/ET/FC Version 12.0

in WvW

Posted by: Pizz.3698

Pizz.3698

Hi guys, I’m new to the WvW forums… and WvW in general. I just kinda have to say that I thought the reset was going to help me a bit with my world completion (working on a legendary), but it’s quickly become an entirely green map, which means I’m kind of stuck because the FC zergs don’t often leave FC. Is there any way we could work out some way for people who are working on world completion to go and get the points of interest/vistas and then let the server they were running through take their stuff back with little to no resistance? It probably wouldn’t change the score much…

(P.S. World vs World is seriously fun… I wasn’t expecting it to be, but it is.)
(P.P.S. I’ve been killed in the jumping puzzle a few times, once in the middle of the bow animation. That isn’t cool. Please don’t camp the puzzles for kills.)

1-If you’re desperate for your legendary you could always transfer server for a while. Unless you have all the mats already you dont need to so you might be able to get your map completion when SF leaves t8

2-The 3 borderland JPs and the EB JP are PvP area, being killed in the JP is part of the game. Nobody’s supposed to give you free siege and free tokens the same way nobody would let you cap a supply camp or a tower just because ’’it’s not cool’’ to stop you. What’s the point of a PvP JP if you’re not supposed to kill one another?

Piiz

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

If you’re only missing the Gift of Exploration, then you should get 40g and transfer to SF for a week…

If not, why bother? You’ll get it eventually…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

ET Morning Crew! Looking good and kicking kitten

Attachments:

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

thanks for the good hard fights, SF guys. good practice for me! and lots of loot tonight! <3 someone even gave me some rare boots. woooooo.

XD

Yep we got a ton as well, good times. That hour or so we battled around the Hills bridge/steps/bridge/lake tower, I pretty much would fill up my bags, then go on a suicide mission or port back to spawn to empty them and start again. By the time I quit last night I had gotten nearly 80 badges I think, even got a couple of rares myself which is a good night for a weekday.

And yes we did have a queue to get into the ET BLs I was told.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

P.S. The windmill is a dueling spot? Good to know.

I had no idea either.

Is that any windmill on any borderland?

I think it’s the windmill near Hero’s/Chapion’s/Victor’s Supply Camp. So there is one in each borderland.

Cool, good to know. Thank you

Just now saw this/these posts, yes those are the places we normally duel 1v1, far as I know its on all the BL maps at the windmills like Jek said….and yes someone will inevitably come running by and ruin it lol, a thief from FC and I went like 5 minutes straight one night while on my guardian, got interupted a few times by people from my server and his but we never went down and would just reset, it was pretty much a draw, good times we even partied up after and talked builds etc…

I have had some awesome duels with the FC guys/gals over there.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Fun night and early morning chasing ET and SF around FC bl. XD

But it stays all red in the end.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Posted by: Scumbag Mawile.6384

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Hi guys, I’m new to the WvW forums… and WvW in general. I just kinda have to say that I thought the reset was going to help me a bit with my world completion (working on a legendary), but it’s quickly become an entirely green map, which means I’m kind of stuck because the FC zergs don’t often leave FC. Is there any way we could work out some way for people who are working on world completion to go and get the points of interest/vistas and then let the server they were running through take their stuff back with little to no resistance? It probably wouldn’t change the score much…

(P.P.S. I’ve been killed in the jumping puzzle a few times, once in the middle of the bow animation. That isn’t cool. Please don’t camp the puzzles for kills.)

Sorry, hun. The JP’s still in WvW, and thus still large-scale PvP. If you’re going in and don’t own every portal you better be ready for some 1v1 or worst, because it’s gonna happen.

Hell, they even added traps. Puzzle fights were intended.

Camping the end is wee bit more kittenish, but as I’ve seen ET/FC doing that and murdering anyone who showed up (half the time I’m in EB JP people are letting peaceful invaders take the chest), it’s still not something I’d moan about.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Sorry, hun. The JP’s still in WvW, and thus still large-scale PvP. If you’re going in and don’t own every portal you better be ready for some 1v1 or worst, because it’s gonna happen.

Hell, they even added traps. Puzzle fights were intended.

Camping the end is wee bit more kittenish, but as I’ve seen ET/FC doing that and murdering anyone who showed up (half the time I’m in EB JP people are letting peaceful invaders take the chest), it’s still not something I’d moan about.

I am positive we do it, I mean I am pretty sure there are people that do from SF…So not pointing the finger at all, but I know that our mesmers call for help usually about the time we siege the last keep or shortly thereafter, maybe it is a coincidence but always seems about the time they get “locked” out of the JP the ones inside start the PKing lol…

My personal stance is that its a full PVP area, if there are no reports of killing and I see a red tag I will usually keep enough distance to try and gauge their intentions (IE: wait for a /bow /wave etc).

Best rule of thumb is to assume every red tag as hostile, after all if ANET didn’t intend for PVP type stuff to go on in there all they had to do is make everyone [Invulnerable].

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Dat ET Garrison last night, holy hell.

Break the west wall get west gate to 50%~ and get pushed out, bring a golem army to watergate, get through inner, get pushed out. After two or three different siege placement for mid gate finally get in, and slowly work your numbers down to the point that we rush in and cap it.

It was tremendously fun, do it more often please :P.

Sidenote: It was the running joke of the night that we were fighting your entire server at the Garrison. So does that mean I could have had my guildies guest over for lag-free dragon events last night :P?

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Break the west wall get west gate to 50%~ and get pushed out, bring a golem army to watergate, get through inner, get pushed out. After two or three different siege placement for mid gate finally get in, and slowly work your numbers down to the point that we rush in and cap it.

Sidenote: It was the running joke of the night that we were fighting your entire server at the Garrison. So does that mean I could have had my guildies guest over for lag-free dragon events last night :P?

Just about the time I was logging off last night I saw the Golem plan being laid out…I hated to miss it after I saw someone say “I am thinking 10 golems”, not sure how many you guys ended up using though.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

well crap. you capped it last night? i had to go to bed before the action ended. DARN WORK! &gt;shakes fist&lt; i left during a lull, but based on what you just said, that’s all it was. &gt;pout&lt;

but on the bright side... DANG THAT WAS FUN! more? yesplz! Cedrick... PLEASE tell me you got a video?!?

and you probably weren’t fighting the entirety of ET, just the entirety of those interested in WvW. XD (minus one tired little asura guardian with work in the morning, of course >.> )

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

(edited by katz.8376)

in WvW

Ungood.3054

I wish. I was there in Wood, and we destroyed your Trebs, and then like 4 people are like “Gonna go do Shatter”.

In the middle of fighting at AH, we are dying, fighting bloody death from all around us, and I am reading guild chat “Jormag overflow triggered the event”

I was in the Garrison, running 2fps and my isp decided to have a puke fest . GAH. It was blast tho, I got like 60 badges, My best night ever, I swear, loot must have a restraining order against me. but, none the less, that was some crazy stuff last night.

This morning however was kinda fun, as you trebbed our tower from our keep that you took, dropped the wall and then ran in like sheep to your deaths. Pity I was not able to stay, but that too was quite fun.

You all stepping up, has made us step up, been a grand battle all over the place, now, if only we could get more people to the field then our die hard hold outs…..

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I think most action are happening while in at University or Sleeping… Oh well RL sucks…

Score update:

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Lots of fun dueling at the windmill in FC BL. I hope you had fun owning me! This was good stuff. I think I established myself as the worst dueler. Maybe I should stick to dive bombing zergs.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in WvW

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

We had nearly all our WvW players in the garrison, but that’s only a small portion of the server.

There are a lot of PVE-only players on ET. It’s not the biggest PVE server, but you still run into overflow sometimes at peak hours. That’s why server mergers aren’t going to happen any time soon.

It was an epic night, and not just the garrison fight. I got 62 badges on my necromancer.

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Ferg buddies…comeon…take SM. We had SF occupied.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

Remember, ET/FC.

Wherever you are, whatever you take, SF will come.

We’re always coming.

Gushing ever outwards in zerg form.

Spewing all over you like a surge of Based Quag’s passion.

Secure your sphincters.

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Lol had fun time fighting a group of ET :p walked by while they were taking tower,i guess the commanders thought we were going to attack them so they attacked us XD we fought for about 10 minutes till we decide the fight was getting no where lol props to you guys fun fight. Oh and nice afro lol

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Remember, ET/FC.

Wherever you are, whatever you take, SF will come.

We’re always coming.

Gushing ever outwards in zerg form.

Spewing all over you like a surge of Based Quag’s passion.

Secure your sphincters.

… BAD TOUCH! STRANGER DANGER!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in WvW

Posted by: Anya.6015

Anya.6015

Alright, I’ll go with “jump puzzles = still pvp,” but please don’t kill someone in the middle of the bow animation. If they bow and you don’t want to let them pass, use /threaten and kill them if they don’t run away. They get to not die and you get to not let an enemy get the treasure chest. Everybody wins.

This goes for all servers, including my own, by the way.

Thora Firehair – lvl80 Norn Elementalist
FOR FERGUSON’S CROSSING!

(edited by Anya.6015)

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Alright, I’ll go with “jump puzzles = still pvp,” but please don’t kill someone in the middle of the bow animation. If they bow and you don’t want to let them pass, use /threaten and kill them if they don’t run away. They get to not die and you get to not let an enemy get the treasure chest. Everybody wins.

This goes for all servers, including my own, by the way.

If I had a copper for every post in the WvW forum kittening about getting ganked in the WvW JPs, I’d have my Bifrost by now.

EDIT…I notice from your post history that you’re new to the forums and WvW in general. Just a heads up, posts complaining about getting killed in the WvW JPs rarely go over very well on these forums. There have been way too many of these kinds of posts on these forums and folks are tired of hearing the same complaint for something that is perfectly legitimate in a PvP zone. My advice…before you go into the WvW JPs, mentally prepare yourself for the fact that you can and may very likely die during your JP run. I find it helps going in hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. In fact, when you get over the mental hangup about dying in WvW, it makes the whole thing so much more enjoyable and can lead to lots of fun and crazy things .

Attachments:

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

In fact, when you get over the mental hangup about dying in WvW, it makes the whole thing so much more enjoyable and can lead to lots of fun and crazy things .

I definitely think this is true. On the other hand, if all you do is get killed with no looting for yourself, the repair cost can become a killer on its own. Running naked into the battlefield has a certain charm, but it tends to be over very fast.

Just earlier now I went over to the ET battlefield and watched SF take over an ET garrison (keep? tower? I don’t know, building) and then got spotted by SF. I thought about it for a moment, then just /sat down and got offed rather quickly. There was some mild amusement in it for me since I’m not sure they knew what to think.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Hey SF, you wiped us… But i still got my chest!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Air.6452

Air.6452

Getting really kittening tired of your kitten ET
specially KWBH
I know you guys are buttmad but kitten kitten no need for exploits

Getting inside watergate and the gate is full.

That screen shot doesn’t prove anything by the way, you can’t see the gate in that picture. There could of also been a Mesmer hiding in the keep.

well the first pic shows that we are building mortars which would mean it has been an unbelievably long time for a mesmer to be in the keep without being found and here is shot of the gate at full.

I once had a guildy hang out in a keep for an hour before we had the numbers to launch a proper assault. Do not underestimate desperate players.

Chody – Leader of We Came To Dance GW2
Crystal Desert
We Came To Dance [WCTD]

in WvW

Anya.6015

OK, I suppose that as someone who doesn’t even understand the term “kittening,” I probably have much to learn here. In any case, I gather that it’s time to try to organize (or join, if there already is one) a big zerg mob of Ferguson’s Crossing people working on their WvW map completions rather than trying in vain to do it diplomatically.

FOR FERGUSON’S CROSSING!

(edited by Anya.6015)

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

My attempt to take the SF Bay Keep was a bit audacious , I have to admit, but everything was running smoothly…
I had the trebs up.
I had people outside to fight SF.
I had antipersonal siege set up to defend de camp if a huge zerg would arrive…
But I wasn’t expecting him… Oh I can still see him everywhere. He and his [KING] tag…

Seven Mirror, you really got me there… Your presence in the back of the camp really made people lose focus on our main objective. I don’t think SF would be able overrun us if some of the people weren’t busy fighting you and your Thief partner. I don’t know if you saw me bowing when we finnaly got you (I’m the Human Female Guardian with the Commander Tag), but I all i can say is that I have a lot of respect…

/Salute

Now, the score update:

Attachments:

in WvW

Ungood.3054

OK, I suppose that as someone who doesn’t even understand the term “kittening,” I probably have much to learn here. In any case, I gather that it’s time to try to organize (or join, if there already is one) a big zerg mob of Ferguson’s Crossing people working on their WvW map completions rather than trying in vain to do it diplomatically.

“kitten” is the sub word here on the GW2 forums for when we curse.

While I personally find it lame to camp a jump puzzle, as most of the people there are PvE players doing exactly what you are doing, just trying to finish something. I guess a jump puzzle completer title thingy, not sure.

But I have all my WvW maps complete and have not set foot in a jump puzzle, mainly because I do not like jump puzzles, and doing some Mario Brothers Bullkitten while dealing with a ganker, is not my idea of fun,

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

So since reset I’ve noticed a new FC guild tag that i havn’t seen before. [WPAG] Why Play Anything But Guardians and i just wanted to complement them on their awesome group play. They only run with a max of 5 people but ive watched them easily wipe 10-15 guys

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

in WvW

katz.8376

some people are not fans of the pinpoint precise jumping required by some of the puzzles in game... hence the "mario brothers bullcrap" comment

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

So since reset I’ve noticed a new FC guild tag that i havn’t seen before. [WPAG] Why Play Anything But Guardians and i just wanted to complement them on their awesome group play. They only run with a max of 5 people but ive watched them easily wipe 10-15 guys

they arent new..

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

some people are not fans of the pinpoint precise jumping required by some of the puzzles in game… hence the “mario brothers bullcrap” comment

Jumping puzzles are part of WvW and if people can’t perform the precise jumping required of such in game puzzles then maybe they are not experienced enough to handle the more experienced levels that are open to enemy players…in my experienced opinion.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

some people are not fans of the pinpoint precise jumping required by some of the puzzles in game… hence the “mario brothers bullcrap” comment

Jumping puzzles are part of WvW and if people can’t perform the precise jumping required of such in game puzzles then maybe they are not experienced enough to handle the more experienced levels that are open to enemy players…in my experienced opinion.

this sounds experienced

Seriously though, the reason people do the JPs is because a legendary requires 500 badges of honor.

Did Anet intend people to grind the JP for two months to get their legendary? Of course not. It was an incentive for PvE players to go experience WvW and something that was both challenging (as a legendary should be) and smart on their part. What better way to get people to experience all aspects of a game than requiring it for their shiny PvE item?

But of course, Anet couldn’t predict the lazyasses grinding the puzzle for weeks while they collected other arduous parts of their purple, and so the whiners came to be.

It pleases me greatly when a PvE player gets ganked in the JP because they’re too lazy/elitist to actually help in the game mode for their legend (not to mention 100 badges can be racked up in one evening of helping your server…) while running a PvP puzzle without any intention of even fighting invaders there.

And hey, maybe if I stomp them, jump on their corpse and /laugh a few times they’ll come rage on the forums! :vvvvvvv)

Disciple of Quag

(edited by Scumbag Mawile.6384)

in WvW

katz.8376

funny. i’ve been enjoying WvW for a couple months now, and i still don’t know exactly where to find the JP, nor do i care to try to find it. i’m halfway to having enough badges to get a legendary if i ever want to try for one…i don’t see the need

in WvW

Scumbag Mawile.6384

funny. i’ve been enjoying WvW for a couple months now, and i still don’t know exactly where to find the JP, nor do i care to try to find it. i’m halfway to having enough badges to get a legendary if i ever want to try for one…i don’t see the need

I have over 3k BoH myself, but that doesn’t mean I won’t stop in the EB JP when someone’s porting. Gotten maybe two dozen golems that way… unf

There’s an entrance in each keep for the one in EB. If a Mesmer’s porting, you can be shot up to the end for two random siege blueprints, up to 17 (for sure) BoH and 3 blues/2 greens/apparently greater rarity, since someone got Dusk (Dozens of runs and I’ve never gotten yellow or better).

Disciple of Quag

in WvW

katz.8376

meh. maybe i’ll ask if any ports are available tonight. if not, no big loss. there’s always more SF to kill to get badges from

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Seriously though, the reason people do the JPs is because a legendary requires 500 badges of honor.

I don’t. I do the JP because 1) I can, 2) I know how to do it quickly, 3) the EB JP is my fave JP in the game, 4) it’s fun, and (most importantly) 5) free siege. If I see an invader in the puzzle, I’ll leave them alone. If I can tell the invader is new to the puzzle, I’ll do my best to help them through and teach them the puzzle. But the invader tries to come at me, it’s on.

I used to lend a sympathetic ear to the JP camping/ganking posts in these forums, as I can certainly understand the frustration. But I have to admit that it got super tired of typing the same exact post with the same exact advice several times a week. Hence, JP Kitten was born. :-/

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

meh. maybe i’ll ask if any ports are available tonight. if not, no big loss. there’s always more SF to kill to get badges from

We need to have a keep in EB for that… Which we usually don’t have…

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Great, I got an infraction for posting the KWBH watergate little funtime they had.

Basic Banjo

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Great, I got an infraction for posting the KWBH watergate little funtime they had.

Because Acusations are suposed to be make directly to Anet, or handled in-game… The Moderators already said that numerous times over many different treads…

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

I know =|
but you know, I like to point the spotlight :s

Basic Banjo

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Did Anet intend people to grind the JP for two months to get their legendary? Of course not. It was an incentive for PvE players to go experience WvW and something that was both challenging (as a legendary should be) and smart on their part. What better way to get people to experience all aspects of a game than requiring it for their shiny PvE item?

This has been my feelings on it as well, the JP in WvW map is purely a PvE thing, just like Poi, Vista and skill points.

and I fully respect willing to stop by and get a few free badges from the JP if there is someone there that can help you do the JP without, you know, doing the JP LOL.

Anyway, I hear you guys have a puppet there that helps you with that, that’s good fortune to you, but as you said, the JP offers nothing to the server, either by camping it, or doing it.

Free Siege is a misnomer in my book, as I think it is easier to kill a player in WvW then is it to jump around some puzzle, and given the numbers that SF is putting on the field lately, there is zero shortage of badges around. But truth be told I wanted to play a puzzle jumping game that was reminisce of Mario World, I’d just go play Mario World.

But as with anything, what people enjoy in a game is their own thing, we are not required to all like the same things, hence why there are many ways play, different classes, races, and avenues, like WvW, sPvP, and PvE.

haven’t had any urge to do a JP, but, meh.. I might try it out one day. See what all the fuss is about it.

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

Anya.6015

Actually… that’s pretty funny.

Anyway, I was originally going to grind the jump puzzles for the badges (leading to my n00b posts) but I found running in zergs more fun (although I still like the puzzles), and I’m not going to switch servers for my map completion anytime soon, because I like my Ferguson’s Crossing friends. See you on the Eternal Battlegrounds.

FOR FERGUSON’S CROSSING!

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Actually… that’s pretty funny.

Anyway, I was originally going to grind the jump puzzles for the badges (leading to my n00b posts) but I found running in zergs more fun (although I still like the puzzles), and I’m not going to switch servers for my map completion anytime soon, because I like my Ferguson’s Crossing friends. See you on the Eternal Battlegrounds.

YAH! That’s the spirit!

So when they see you holding that legendary, they know it was bought with Blood.. THEIR blood!

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

This has been my feelings on it as well, the JP in WvW map is purely a PvE thing, just like Poi, Vista and skill points.

and I fully respect willing to stop by and get a few free badges from the JP if there is someone there that can help you do the JP without, you know, doing the JP LOL.

Anyway, I hear you guys have a puppet there that helps you with that, that’s good fortune to you, but as you said, the JP offers nothing to the server, either by camping it, or doing it.

Free Siege is a misnomer in my book, as I think it is easier to kill a player in WvW then is it to jump around some puzzle, and given the numbers that SF is putting on the field lately, there is zero shortage of badges around. But truth be told I wanted to play a puzzle jumping game that was reminisce of Mario World, I’d just go play Mario World.

But as with anything, what people enjoy in a game is their own thing, we are not required to all like the same things, hence why there are many ways play, different classes, races, and avenues, like WvW, sPvP, and PvE.

I disagree that it’s PvE only. I do this daily on my chars, it takes a few minutes to get my Mes up and then I invite guild members to come as I port them and their alts up, usually then someone rotates out and I port my alts up.

2-5 minutes for ~20 badges, 2+ siege weapons, and a chance at rare loot (i.e. precursor), is far faster method of obtaining those rewards than just killing players in maps; especially when the enemy is lacking in numbers and is hardly anywhere to be found.

in WvW

Ungood.3054

I disagree that it’s PvE only. I do this daily on my chars, it takes a few minutes to get my Mes up and then I invite guild members to come as I port them and their alts up, usually then someone rotates out and I port my alts up.

2-5 minutes for ~20 badges, 2+ siege weapons, and a chance at rare loot (i.e. precursor), is far faster method of obtaining those rewards than just killing players in maps; especially when the enemy is lacking in numbers and is hardly anywhere to be found.

….and what you just described is not purely PvE.. How?

(edited by Ungood.3054)

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Meh, there’s nothing wrong with purely PvE tasks in WvW. The devs have always indicated their intent for WvW was to be a blend of PvE and PvP. If folks want to do some of the PvE tasks that are available in WvW, all the power to them. But no whining and complaining if PvP happens while doing PvEs in WvW.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Manoa.5897

I <3 this spirit.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Ungood.3054

Meh, there’s nothing wrong with purely PvE tasks in WvW. The devs have always indicated their intent for WvW was to be a blend of PvE and PvP. If folks want to do some of the PvE tasks that are available in WvW, all the power to them. But no whining and complaining if PvP happens while doing PvEs in WvW.

Woah there, don’t start putting words in my mouth, I never said there was anything wrong with it. I just said it was purely a PvE thing, like Vista, Poi and Skill Points.

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Maybe I misunderstood, it sounded like you were claiming doing the JP was not useful for WvW, on that point for resources I was disagreeing. If you were saying that there weren’t inherent elements of the PvP part of WvW, then that might be true; but that also rules out any unmanned camps/structures in WvW.

So again, I fail to see your solely-PvE claim, unless you feel that all PvE elements should be removed from WvW, in which case, you might just want to go sPvP instead for those of us that enjoy it as it is.

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Blahblahblah… Who cares about the way people get badges? We don’t have queues, so we have space for everyone…

Score update:

Attachments: