3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

Q:

What an epic comeback by BG. Will they be able to keep it up?
Answer is

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

(edited by Im Not Braxton.6283)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Annabel.5127

Annabel.5127

A:

Score update while I wait to join EBG’s zerg fest.

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

Lets see how this week goes

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Good luck to everyone, try to keep the whining to a minimum.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Good luck JQ and SoR keep the amazing competitive spirit up! BG bloody fantastic comeback, lets keep our consistency and most of all have fun out there everyone! =)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Im Not Braxton.6283

Good luck to everyone, try to keep the whining to a minimum.

+1

Blackgate – [GoF]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nibi.3572

Nibi.3572

and round 2… lets see if we can put siege up faster than he can

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Has anyone reported him? That is pretty lame.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Skill lag is atrocious again, running out of patience.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Im Not Braxton.6283

Hope everyone is having fun this reset night.

Blackgate – [GoF]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

Obvious fake [MERC] tag is obvious. >_>

I saw that too >.<

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Im Not Braxton.6283

Obvious fake [MERC] tag is obvious. >_>

I saw that too >.<

I didn’t know MERC was on the green team..

Blackgate – [GoF]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

ICoa is willing to kill rams inside JQ keeps. We’ll figure something out to help you. Send me mail in game if its needed, we’ll work on it. Just please let me know

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: dragon.8625

dragon.8625

SoR Borderland is tough right now. JQ slamming into our spawn keeping us off east keep. It looks like we need to adjust our strategies against this new lovely couple, I dub thee Jade Rall.

[APeX] Professor Tweak

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreamy.1946

Kreamy.1946

It’s beyond sad that servers need to “collaborate” to try to prevent this siege griefing from continuing.

/tip hat to people trying to find a solution where one is not apparent.

Anet, I’m sure you’re aware of what it happening with this – are you sitting on your hands, or are you going to do something? I’m not trying to accuse or throw stones here, I genuinely want to know what the official line is.

Good luck to all this week.

[TKG] Kreamy

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Zoidberg.2046

Dr Zoidberg.2046

I was only on for a couple hours tonight, but hell of a show in BGBL so far. Keep it up, ICoa!

J Zoidberg

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

EMP is having a blast this reset! We had a record high of 90 on the map!

Great competition! Good luck all T1 contenders!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Were all 90 of you in a mega zerg ball or did you split up?

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

90 EMP on one map?! 90 JQ in one place? Or some other count? Details on how it was determined? This is very important information for those of us who have been trying to track changes in map cap #’s. If they up the population cap again we might be in for very laggy weekend. Wondering if they are testing something for the upcoming patch. =/

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

We all used our power rangers ability and became the megazord

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

Update in 3..2..1..

Attachments:

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

We all used our power rangers ability and became the megazord

Haha nice!

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

90 EMP on one map?! 90 JQ in one place? Or some other count? Details on how it was determined? This is very important information for those of us who have been trying to track changes in map cap #’s. If they up the population cap again we might be in for very laggy weekend. Wondering if they are testing something for the upcoming patch. =/

Map population has been and always will be dynamic. That’s why Anet refuses to give us numbers.

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreamy.1946

Kreamy.1946

It’s beyond sad that servers need to “collaborate” to try to prevent this siege griefing from continuing.

/tip hat to people trying to find a solution where one is not apparent.

Anet, I’m sure you’re aware of what it happening with this – are you sitting on your hands, or are you going to do something? I’m not trying to accuse or throw stones here, I genuinely want to know what the official line is.

Good luck to all this week.

Again you blame Anet for not responding but Anet can not respond because they simply can not stop people from wasting supplies. If tomorrow ALL the siege is removed from the game, people will waste supplies on repairing walls being trebed even tho commanders in chat will ask these people to stop wasting supplies.

Even if tomorrow you make it not possible to build rams inside your own keep/towers, griefers will STILL be able to waste supplies one way or another.

People right now can also simply waste spots by spending all their time in the JP. Are you going to ask Anet to remove the JP? The solution is not banning people as a knee jerk reaction for something Anet did not anticipate. Make it much harder to grief people by requiring badges or certain number of kills or ranks to do that sort of damage…and once someone spends a week or two getting to that level then wouldn t it be considered simply war?

Anyway…good luck everybody, I for one can not wait for the next patch

I don’t think I am actually blaming anyone here. Not sure where you gleaned from my post that I was. I hoping to seen an acknowledgement/official line on whether this particular issue crosses the line on acceptable player behaviour.

I appreciate that you’ve drawn up comparisons in this thread (and others) as to why they can’t because of multiple other potential ways to grief. But I’m not talking about other ways to grief and I never have. I’m talking about siege griefing.

I’m not asking for a ban, I’m not asking for the jumping puzzle to be removed. I’m not sure how you interpreted that from my post, but it obscures the fact that I’d like some kind of response on this particular problem and that’s all.

Hope that clears it up for you.

[TKG] Kreamy

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Well I was playing around with a couple video capture apps for my new iMac and they turned out being 9 gig for 3 minutes, after compressing them down to 500mb they still looked great on my Mac but when I upload to Youtube they look dark and not so great even on 720P ( which I uploaded at 1080P but……) Anyone have any tips for how big a file needs to be and why its darker when you upload to Youtube?

Running with MERC this morning in JQs Garrison and JQBL, I was messing around with settings and such on the capture stuff so If I get caught standing around I apologize. More fighting, less tweaking! Was a really fun morning of fighting!

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sticks.9374

Sticks.9374

Grats again BG on the win last week, LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMMMMMBLE!!!!!!!!

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: split.3659

split.3659

SoR is doing some work.

Attachments:

Cortugas Thane of [FEAR] Dominatore dei Morti
Necromancer Class Lead
www.feargw2.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Sticks.9374

early Score update for ppl intereted.

Attachments:

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sunfish.5970

Sunfish.5970

I have just created an ARENA T1 guild for those individuals that would like to organise duels in the foreseeable future. PM me for invite. If there is already a guild like this, please pm me, as I would like to join

Poopy Person : (

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: thewanderer.8561

thewanderer.8561

should make a neutral anti siege griefer guild. where all servers handfully pick trusted representatives from each server and they will be the only one authorized to get into the other server’s keeps to destroy only siege put up by griefers. It can be agreed upon that they are not to be targeted by anybody from SoR, JQ, or BG and will only be there to destroy griefer sieges.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

HzH fielded an all time high of 34 tonight on reset! Not as impressive as 90 but hey we growing. Great fights on BGBL vs ICoa and FEAR!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

You guys still talking about that, omg……let it go. Just shut the kitten up and move on.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Enjoy our new latest vid! Featuring last night decisive SEA Primetime fight with JQ & SoR!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aithere.2950

Aithere.2950

I want to extend my congrats to Blackgate for their first T1 victory, and also for the good fights against EMP and LotD in JQ BL tonight. Thanks everyone, and let’s keep up the good fights.

Sanctum of Rall
Caedas [CDS] | http://caedas.enjin.com

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

GoF should stop running when they’re even numbered!

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

It was tough on that map, at first really the only presence til Pro joined us. Not going to lie it hurt. you can tell by the waypoint already in bay where SoR was focusing on. JQ just joined em. We will keep smashing cause we know later in the week the rest of BG will be there. Good fights all around though.

edit: if you are on SoR, asking for even number fights is alittle messed up. we got steamed roll by them everytime, and when we did win fights JQ hits from the backside. but if you are Jq i applaud you on the tactics, and whatever ya’ll did to SoR to have them let you have a waypoint in bay.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

(edited by Volcanus.2756)

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Sticks.9374

Good Fights in BG BL all night, and yes at this point no one from any server should be crying about even fights.

Mallet the Mad
Knight Templars
SoR Mesmer of Madness

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

It was tough on that map, at first really the only presence til Pro joined us. Not going to lie it hurt. you can tell by the waypoint already in bay where SoR was focusing on. JQ just joined em. We will keep smashing cause we know later in the week the rest of BG will be there. Good fights all around though.

edit: if you are on SoR, asking for even number fights is alittle messed up. we got steamed roll by them everytime, and when we did win fights JQ hits from the backside. but if you are Jq i applaud you on the tactics, and whatever ya’ll did to SoR to have them let you have a waypoint in bay.

As best I could tell SoR decided, for whatever reason, that they were going to focus on BG at the begining. We pretty much storm rolled through bay, nw supply camp and nw tower until we had any real resistance. That was enough to get us a pretty good foothold.

All of JQ commanders and at least half the players were just completely blasted all night. “Jed faceplanted into a wall, TAKE A DRINK!” and “Baroness is named Baroness, TAKE A DRINK!”

Edit: By all JQ commanders, I meant all JQ commanders on SoR BL

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Volcanus.2756

Volcanus.2756

Lol i had to drink for the other reason, it was becoming unbearable. Felt like they focused us the whole time not just the beginning. worst part was there was no queue by 9pm st. So we did our best. We were waiting for ya’ll to hit garrison, and time it up with hills but never came. But we all understand why we would get focused. By later in the week SoR will be a non-factor and it will be down to us again. Can’t wait.

Burstz-Warrior
Damage Inc. [DI]
Isle of Janthir

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Yeah, I’m not going to lie, we were definitely more focused on you tonight

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Yup we had 90 EMP through JQ que. and about 20-30 extra green tags!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

Lol i had to drink for the other reason, it was becoming unbearable. Felt like they focused us the whole time not just the beginning. worst part was there was no queue by 9pm st. So we did our best. We were waiting for ya’ll to hit garrison, and time it up with hills but never came. But we all understand why we would get focused. By later in the week SoR will be a non-factor and it will be down to us again. Can’t wait.

I want to know what magic JQ did to steal SOR soul to have them work so hard for them. Maybe if we start dropping percursors JQ will tell us.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I want to know what magic JQ did to steal SOR soul to have them work so hard for them. Maybe if we start dropping percursors JQ will tell us.

Hehe. It was expected and is part of the game. Just embrace it. Also, it was expected that we’d limp into reset. Our guys pushed pretty hard the final 36 hours.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

It has to be the second most expensive precursor. At least, thats what FEAR dropped in the GvG they tried to crash the other day.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

Score update…

Attachments:

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Score update…

Ooh looks like I need to stock up on monster for the weekend. That is a large deficit for reset night.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

kuora.5402

SoR makes superzerg on their homeBL → still holding only 3 objectives

something does not compute!

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

SoR makes superzerg on their homeBL -> still holding only 3 objectives

Simple, the less and less Sober Jed is the better he, and by extension, SF and JQ performs. And Jed was really gone tonight, at one point he started singing “Just a small town Jed, living in a lonely world! Took the midnight train going anywhere!” and that was as far as it got before other people picked up the song and JQ Teamspeak went to hell.

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

kuora.5402

SoR makes superzerg on their homeBL -> still holding only 3 objectives

Simple, the less and less Sober Jed is the better he, and by extension, SF and JQ performs. And Jed was really gone tonight, at one point he started singing “Just a small town Jed, living in a lonely world! Took the midnight train going anywhere!” and that was as far as it got before other people picked up the song and JQ Teamspeak went to hell.

Thank the six I went to have dinner just before that…

3/22 JQ-BG-SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Quick everyone! Sandwich at Valley Keep in EBG! SoR and JQ are the bread and BG is the baloney! Gobble gobble!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate