in WvW

Posted by: amonian.3596

amonian.3596

umm…….boooooooring

3-22 | Kain - FA - TC | [week 3]

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

TC takes an early lead, which is bound to change! Great fights so far.

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Can we get a map update?

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: narbar.4259

narbar.4259

Update, 9:36pm cst

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

To the TC Thief that took… the east campy place in TC BL… after I cleared the guards, I swear I thought you were Kaineng so I bailed. I was having a lag problem too. But mostly oops.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Wonder if they’ll fix the lag on skills (or not being able to use any what so ever) along with the culling…

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

Excellent fights in EB with CO and RISE. Thanks for the good times! <3 to Kendrick, Nightlight and Pride for great communications across the map.

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Negative
That is a new power being wielded by FA only. Skill lock up let’s you test your 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 heal…. heal… heal… heal… respawn. %#&#&@!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Epic epic epic fights in EB right now. Best WvW night I have had yet. When the game crashed on me, I had 103 badges and a completely full inventory. Keep bringing it TC and FA!

WvW Necro

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Great Reset so far Coast!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: xxNiiKo.1543

xxNiiKo.1543

man not even kidding TC and FA are ganging up on Kaineng on EBG. Both TC and FA are ONLY attacking Kaineng. This is just plain dirty. Bring it on we won’t give up we will keep defending EBG from both these servers RISE and CO wont give up on ya.

in WvW

Posted by: Piggs.8567

Piggs.8567

Should expect it, its really their only chance, the fun will start when it stops tomorrow

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

To PiNK: I was that ele who snuck into KN garrison earlier. I was laughing at your troll attempt, not you, though some of you seemed to take it wrong.

Even when Kaineng is outmanned by skill lag, we shall never surrender!

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

(edited by JudgeD.5673)

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

To PiNK: I was that ele who snuck into KN garrison earlier. I was laughing at your troll attempt, not you, though some of you seemed to take it wrong.

Even when Kaineng is outmanned by skill lag, we shall never surrender!

No hard feelings We just really really really love reset night.

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

As I found out. I told myself, “at least its not FA….”

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Posted by: DelphiFaela.6823

DelphiFaela.6823

As I found out. I told myself, “at least its not FA….”

Word

For the Toast!

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

man not even kidding TC and FA are ganging up on Kaineng on EBG.

After 2 weeks I think we all know what sort of strategy are going to make this the best match – and that boils down to FA and TC making sure the Kain is behind both of them when midnight PST rolls around.

Points! I meant behind in points!

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: lionspride.7596

lionspride.7596

man not even kidding TC and FA are ganging up on Kaineng on EBG. Both TC and FA are ONLY attacking Kaineng. This is just plain dirty. Bring it on we won’t give up we will keep defending EBG from both these servers RISE and CO wont give up on ya.

Really great fights CO and Rise, can’t believe you won’t let go of that last keep lol. FA came at us a few times but we have two guilds Flux and TTC holding that side of the map. You saw the siege we had there when you tried to rush Pang

Really great communication tonight in EB from all TC guilds. Special thanks to Nightlight and Kendrick for not just being great commanders but great people as well.

Pride Nightshade [TV] – 80 Ranger
Leader, Transcendent Veneration – Tarnished Coast
http://transcendentveneration.guildportal.com

in WvW

Posted by: Eastevil.1534

Eastevil.1534

Really great fights CO and Rise, can’t believe you won’t let go of that last keep lol. FA came at us a few times but we have two guilds Flux and TTC holding that side of the map. You saw the siege we had there when you tried to rush Pang

Really great communication tonight in EB from all TC guilds. Special thanks to Nightlight and Kendrick for not just being great commanders but great people as well.

Lol, i found it borderline embarrassing. TC and FA took turns over 1-2hrs trying to cap the keep. At no point did you guys engage each other and neither came close to capping it as well. Hell, i doubt TC would’ve made it into the outer courtyard by themselves if it wasn’t for FA golem rush breaking down the outer gate.

Nothing personal really, you think you did well and i managed to pickup a tonne load of badges from FA and TC. Overall great fun and props to RISE and CO (impossible to put in any order), for organizing the defenses.

Btw my opinions are my own and have nothing to do with the server.

(edited by Eastevil.1534)

in WvW

Posted by: Pcharky.6954

Pcharky.6954

To the Mesmer from sF at south camp that I have been running into: Good fights sir! You cause me much nerdrage! XD

~ Pcharky ~ Engineer ~ Tarnished Coast ~ [PiNK] ~

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Lol, i found it borderline embarrassing. TC and FA took turns over 1-2hrs trying to cap the keep. At no point did you guys engage each other and neither came close to capping it as well. Hell, i doubt TC would’ve made it into the outer courtyard by themselves if it wasn’t for FA golem rush breaking down the outer gate.

Nothing personal really, you think you did well and i managed to pickup a tonne load of badges from FA and TC. Overall great fun and props to RISE and CO (impossible to put in any order), for organizing the defenses.

I cant speak for everyone but I am running around with Nightshade. We have been attacked and attacked countless FA. Hell inside your keep fighting you guys I got bum rushed by FA. And I was wondering who took down the walls. I new it wasn’t us lol.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in WvW

Posted by: Aleks.6319

Aleks.6319

Well TC, we’ve sure come out swinging on reset night. On every single map, too. We’re not doing super duper amazing, but we’re doing well enough!

I’d like to thank PiNK and DIS for some of the best teamwork and cross-guild communication I’ve seen in a WvW match. The way we bailed each other out and dominated Kaineng’s BL was just great. Thank you KN and FA for being such good sports — it was loads of fun.

Perhaps you’re forgetting about the third “W” in “WvWvW”? :P We had a similar situation happen in KN’s borderlands, where KN did the hard work taking down Bay’s wall, only to have TC take Bay an hour later. Stuff like this happens all the time. No such thing as 1v1.

I was particularly amused by your server’s creative use of ghost tonics to do a zerg drop from your citadel onto Garrison. That was kind of amusing and scary at the same time. But mostly scary as 30+ people got wiped in 5 seconds. So kudos to you on that.

—Aleks [In-Game: Aleks][Guild: DIS][Wiki: Aleks]

in WvW

Kreaven.3172

I was particularly amused by your server’s creative use of ghost tonics to do a zerg drop from your citadel onto Garrison. That was kind of amusing and scary at the same time. But mostly scary as 30+ people got wiped in 5 seconds. So kudos to you on that.

That made me laugh a bit.

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

welp them PiNK golem

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Awesome reset I only got to play 3 hours before getting dc-ed. Didn’t feel like sitting in queue at 8 am so went to bed.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

We’re ganging up on the green guys? No one told me…

I thought they were all out drinking in Lion’s Arch or something. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Score/map update please!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Score update. text text

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Hello all! I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom.
Score Update :

Attachments:

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

(edited by LaMisT.1863)

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Wonder if they’ll fix the lag on skills (or not being able to use any what so ever) along with the culling…

I don’t think so. Sounds like server CPUs are pegging at 100%. Stop using condition damage and that might help the server. LOLOL!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

Brace yourselves =0!

Attachments:

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

Awesome reset I only got to play 3 hours before getting dc-ed. Didn’t feel like sitting in queue at 8 am so went to bed.

You guys still get multimap queues?

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

Had a lot of fun last night in KNBL. First big WvW night on my Ele and I loved being able to actually survive in zerg fights compared to being on my Thief. Totally different fighting experience.

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

in WvW

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

That’s why we call it RISECO when we run on the same map/zerg. =) awesome night from what I heard, but I was stuck in the queue until I logged at 1 am EDT.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in WvW

Posted by: profitsports.5789

profitsports.5789

my pc borke a few weeks ago and i have not been able to login!! please don’t forget about meeeee :*( please tell jang i am still alive and i hope to be back with a machine very soon!!

also, is tsym coming to kaineng? anyone know if critstreak is still with tsym? he is my friend from dragonbrand

Profitsports 80 charr thief
Fortified keep lord 80 max-heals norn guard
Moyayae 80 warrior- & guard-countering melee sylvari ranger
Sauce like that 29 human chickenhead warrior
Saiyan fourth 20 asura elementalism
Extraactor 18 sylvari necro
S P O R T S 12 asura engi
Omega siege golem 11 sylvari mesmer

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS WEEK

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Hey, great fights in EB last night. Now that the 2v1 is over.
Let’s see how you guys do tonight against RISECO.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in WvW

JudgeD.5673

Sic em, Mayo. Let’s see what your boys can do.

CrSy/LaWz

in WvW

Kreaven.3172

Hey, great fights in EB last night. Now that the 2v1 is over.
Let’s see how you guys do tonight against RISECO.

… Sorry not trying to be funny, more making fun of myself. But I read PETCO somehow = (. And I have a nice rock I can hide under if I have to

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

I’m not sure if our threads started to behave better, or if the trolls have been banned from the forums.

I hope it’s not the latter, because so far I’m loving how our threads started behaving.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I’m not sure if our threads started to behave better, or if the trolls have been banned from the forums.

I hope it’s not the latter, because so far I’m loving how our threads started behaving.

kitten off….

just joking

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Great reset last night with plenty of footage. Here’s one where [PiNK] repels a siege on our spawn tower. Enjoy this score update as well.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Ty to Kaineng for allowing 4 thieves (including me) that stayed in Hills when we lost it to use our trebs that you did not take out, to treb inner hills and 4 man cap it! Was amazingly funny! XD

- Commander Delune [RET] FA

Attachments:

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Jhawk.1360

Ty to Kaineng for allowing 4 thieves (including me) that stayed in Hills when we lost it to use our trebs that you did not take out, to treb inner hills and 4 man cap it! Was amazingly funny! XD

<33333 This made me smile after logging out for a bit, lol

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

You guys are doing really great work in FA BL tonight TC.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Jhawk.1360

Bad time for a break. Was a farm fest in west keep for 3hrs…

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Jhawk.1360

It was fun! Also funny though because 40+ didn’t see us! XD Namely [WM]

- Commander Delune [RET] FA

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in WvW

Posted by: fenim.2395

fenim.2395

“Lol I found it Borderline Embarassing”
“Hell I doubt TC could have made into courtyard by themselves….”
“You think you did well.”

“Nothing personal really”

RULE #1: When someone says nothing personal really or no offense, prepare to take it personally or be offended.

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Fun fights [WM]! I hope you are sticking around for some more.