3-22 | Kain - FA - TC | [week 3]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

It seemed rather unstable the past two days anyway. Xcache errors… a memory leak somewhere? Whoever is running the forum, I got a little VPS with a static ip that could provide backup name resolution. Just lemme know.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

My question is, what’s KN doing? Like…I KNOW that there’s no KN/TC alliance or anything of the sort, but TC’s creeping up on them in points and FA’s still getting hammered really hard by KN. Whenever I’m in EB/BL it feels like we’re madly dashing from defending against KN and TC one after another, several times even them hitting Durios and Bravost simultaneously….Our kitten is paper, so I understand it’s easier to take, but kitten Meanwhile, Anz, arguably the most vulnerable tower in EB, has been fully upgraded all day. Is KN just that confident in their SEA guilds to pull away in the mornings?

We tried ANZ about 3 times, testing it, and pulling down the cannon/oil. But decided many times to skip over to mendon’s (it was paper)…

eventually we got ANZ, but it was srs business. I mean it was like the chalice of a target, which if we took, we knew we could push the rest of the map, but it was not easy, and definitely not vulnerable. Ask TC, they usually raced in and holed up about 10-15 folks on siege. It wasn’t an easy take, and we tried it about half dozen times across the night.

We did however take mendons a few times during that span, which resulted in WC being flipped, tried OW a few times, but it wasn’t happening last I logged off (2pm pst).

In any event it was a lot of fun, and thank you for the battles, and ty to the kain commanders … you guys were great.

I think the most memorable time imho of last night, would have to be the Durios guild room ninja when FA did all the work. The timing was just impressive. The battles in QL and WC were also lots of fun.

Many thanks, and enjoy the fight. I finally got to poke around with my ele alt last night.

~X [RE], Kaineng

That was me calling the shots at Anz >.>

When you folks eventually took it our numbers were down, and your co-ordinated ele’s (and the siege cap within Anz) prevented us from doing anything to your catapults.

OW was me too. There was a lot of instruction calling and micromanagement in chat. I watched you stack up and hide behind the hill there after the 2nd attempt and just sat there patiently telling everyone to wait at OW until you went home. I was following your zerg around for quite some time too, like when you were hiding in and around Anz waiting for us to recap it, and I was in turn telling the map to stay away from it until you all left.

Everything in our 3rd remained red for the next 2 to 3 hours after that. I’m sure most of it became a lovely shade of lime at some point after I went to bed. I am very good when it comes to knowing how to defend >.>

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB

(edited by Vagrant.1094)

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

No more culling. Holy kitten.

Attachments:

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid Swords.1740

Liquid Swords.1740

lol I was saying the same thing and had to screenshot it. Looks like the whole TC server was in this group.

Attachments:

Fort Aspenwood – PRX

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Score update with map please!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Score update from FA BL

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Wow, TC is packed right now!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

TC just overtook KA in points!!! Nice job to all the TC’ers out there!

Attachments:

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Wow! Did TC PvE come out to play? If so I am deathly afraid and probably incapable of imagining those numbers- good thing I’ll be able to see you all. Going to be a great night!

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Wow! Did TC PvE come out to play? If so I am deathly afraid and probably incapable of imagining those numbers- good thing I’ll be able to see you all. Going to be a great night!

Yes, they added those Armor Skins for Badges.

Be afraid, be very afraid… the Cosmetic Hordes are coming…

NAGA|TC

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmos The Cat.2954

Cosmos The Cat.2954

Personally I see next week being really good for TC, why because its the most populated server of the three, no not wvw population just over all. With all the new stuff coming I can see a lot of pve players coming out of the wood work to try wvw. Though time will only tell.

I’d be happy to train those people as well.

TC Thief
[DIS][STAR]

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Ok I have to post a score update cause this has been one HELL of a fight. Every one of us, enemies included have been through hell and back. GO TC!!!!!

Attachments:

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

They are going for Klovan and Umberglade next.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

So this is happening right now in FABL Garrison. Culling changes showing actual numbers scares me.

Attachments:

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

in WvW

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

The titles….are just adding unnecessary clutters in the sea of red & green name tags…. :\

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

(edited by crystalpink.2487)

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

RPers start handing out loot bags in their own BL, so much fun, so much fun…

Lothem

in WvW

Posted by: Krycek.1269

Krycek.1269

FA has been more than generous today as well, crazy how bag space fills up so quickly!

Olyn Deschain – Guardian[LAID]
Duey Decimator – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

So this is happening right now in FABL Garrison. Culling changes showing actual numbers scares me.

OMG I can’t wait! That’s so awesome. Hope I don’t need to nerf it…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Kreaven.3172

They are going for Klovan and Umberglade next.

Yea I waited to post the screenshot till after we hit Klovan thank you

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

Both of my settings are set to “low” so you shouldn’t have a problem. Lowest on quality just makes everyone (friendly and enemy) the low texture models. It’s like playing army soldiers!

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Keep it up, TC!

Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

The titles….are just adding unnecessary clutters in the sea of red & green name tags…. :\

At 1080p I’m not really noticing them. At 720p they stuck out like a sore thumb…

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Both of my settings are set to “low” so you shouldn’t have a problem. Lowest on quality just makes everyone (friendly and enemy) the low texture models. It’s like playing army soldiers!

Yeah, at Low/Low the models/numbers seems pretty much identical to pre-fix, except you get to see ALLthe nametags of all the other players. Honestly your eyes don’t even seem to notice that there’s no character under the empty tags unless you specifically look for it.

I guess we’re just attuned to looking for the red.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Felt like reset a bit tonight … if you looked left (see score 1), you saw one group. If you looked right (see score 2) you saw another group, lol. FA’s garrison swiss cheesed, but oh my it was awesome.

Glad to finally see you all! I waved.

Note: Scores are from about 30 mins ago, they are changing/flipping back and forth rapidly. And as I logged FA had secured their garri again.

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in WvW

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Holy Zerg batman. Lack of culling is insanely awesome.

On the flip side the sea of red names is a bit much… Maybe a mod to turn them into smiley and frowney faces

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

(edited by Beorn Saxon.4762)

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

On the flip side the sea of red names is a bit much… Maybe a mod to turn them into smiley and frowney faces

Or celebrity commanders!!!

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

To the RET hammer warrior(?): I’m that KN eng you dueled east of garrison. Too bad it was interrupted. Wonder who would have won?
Actually, RET seems to have gone into T1 mode, wiping KN at least three times in an hr. At Garrison, I couldn’t see hardly anything and then I get slammed with multiple stacks of conds and down I go. Eet’s nearly mo’ den dis po’ boy kin handle….

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Here we go with another Tarnished Coast Tuesday! It started early for Commander Jadon last night but he can lead the militia as well as [PiNK]. Here’s to you TC, enjoy the lead no matter how long it lasts!

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Oh my lanta like 6 fps all night … haha – SO MANY NUMBERS! I’m LOVING it right now!! <33

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Kreaven.3172

Man I was trying to find a video that was posted about a month ago with I think 3 PINK members running around and owning in WvW. Anyway If anyone remembers the video that was posted I would love you. My brother wanted to see it.

in WvW

Posted by: iMelon.6518

iMelon.6518

Dear god, great fights in EB for the last 4+ hours against the TV-led TC and FA!

Beautiful, beautiful seeing all of the 60, 70+ zergs colliding

Guardian Melon
[Cryptic Omen]
Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Oh my lanta like 6 fps all night … haha – SO MANY NUMBERS! I’m LOVING it right now!! <33

You should fine tune your culling.

[SU]

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Lol at 80v80 fights in KNBL

in WvW

Evalana.5480

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Haha I will eventually – but – I was a little bit busy killing stuff tonight. A lot of stuff. Nearly a full stack of badges in about 5ish hrs of WvW…

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Haha I will eventually – but – I was a little bit busy killing stuff tonight. A lot of stuff. Nearly a full stack of badges in about 5ish hrs of WvW…

I heard TC has fine tuned their culling two or three times since the patch.

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

I got 5 levels of FA lootbags tonight. Thank you so much for your contribution. How is the weather in distant 3rd?

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in WvW

Kreaven.3172

Man Kain and FA are brutal. Not saying this is how it is just how it seems to us from FA perspective for the last 2 hours.

“Hey Lets hit OW…. Almost guys”
5 minutes later
5 minutes later
5 minutes later
5 minutes later
5 minutes later
5 minutes later

in WvW

Evalana.5480

MrSilver.5269

I got 5 levels of FA lootbags tonight. Thank you so much for your contribution. How is the weather in distant 3rd?

Speaking too soon again, I see… It’s only Tuesday – a lot can change in 3 days. Just sayin’ you may want to tone down on the bragging.

::edit:: No one got even one lootbag from me tonight. Didn’t die once… But you’re welcome all the same <3

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

I’d rather roll through people than watch the scoreboard.

scoreboards don’t drop lewt bags and produce the lulz

[SU]

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

If you’re from TC, we’ve been in that distant 3rd not a week ago. It’s always better to not forget history. As much as you hate your enemy, be humble in victory or defeat. If they love their loot bags and ridicule RP’ers, let them – prove them wrong on the battlefield which we’ve done multiple times. No reason to brag about victory merely half-way through the week. There’s still another half left; don’t let this victory get in your head or it wouldn’t take too long to fall below.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Keep it up, TC!

<3

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Evalana.5480

I wouldn’t call TC a distant 3rd a week ago… it was very close all the way up until the end!! Us FA’ers were on the edge of our seat until Friday afternoon!

in WvW

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

this can’t be that fun for you tc, aren’t you lagging everywhere?

Attachments:

in WvW

Kreaven.3172

MrSilver.5269

Speaking too soon again, I see… It’s only Tuesday – a lot can change in 3 days. Just sayin’ you may want to tone down on the bragging.

::edit:: No one got even one lootbag from me tonight. Didn’t die once… But you’re welcome all the same <3

I am an TCer. And I have to agree. Only Tuesday. Lots of WvWvW to go. Going forward, Fun jabs and a little gloating is ok. But please dont do direct insults.

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

this can’t be that fun for you tc, aren’t you lagging everywhere?

Actually, people with bad computers who would lag super hard with Culling are now seeing a HUGE increase in FPS when setting their culling options to the right levels. People who’s computers used to freeze up can now participate in the fights, this is an incredible change, they’re much more useful in fights now.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

No reason to brag about victory merely half-way through the week. There’s still another half left; don’t let this victory get in your head or it wouldn’t take too long to fall below.

Dude. Brag. You guys are bringing it and bringing it hard, you deserve to brag about it.

Also TC; thx for the non-violence while in EB jumping puzzle a bit ago. Got in, got chest, got out… no issues. I got no problems returning this favor for you guys.

WvW Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

Biggest surprise for me is that people on TC aren’t screening your zergs to post on here. I spend most of my time on maps that our zerg isn’t putting into a queue and there are definitely elements of your servers that want the whole map in one spot.

Then again maybe it’s a time of day thing.

e- Maybe with some luck this change will actually get us to break into smaller groups. I’d love to up the strategy component of WvW just because it’s so much easier to side step zergs now.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Hekatombaion.4320)

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Dunno, I personally hate the zerg and hope it’ll die out soon. We’re just training around groups of 90+ people with zero thought required.

Sorta makes me miss culling, which at least mandated scouting and let lower-number groups beat or match higher-number ones with the element of surprise.

And then the skill lag!

(edited by Furienify.5738)

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

No reason to brag about victory merely half-way through the week. There’s still another half left; don’t let this victory get in your head or it wouldn’t take too long to fall below.

Dude. Brag. You guys are bringing it and bringing it hard, you deserve to brag about it.

Also TC; thx for the non-violence while in EB jumping puzzle a bit ago. Got in, got chest, got out… no issues. I got no problems returning this favor for you guys.

I’m all for bragging about how well TC is doing; but not at the expense of ridiculing enemy – its not that FA is doing bad (sure they weren’t in full force earlier this week), but we are doing better. Maybe more players have joined or returned to WvW. But I wouldn’t definitely say that FA isn’t bringing it. As I posted yesterday, we’re past that trend long ago. It’s all about great fights and who survives each battle on each day. Scoreboards be kitten

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Also TC; thx for the non-violence while in EB jumping puzzle a bit ago. Got in, got chest, got out… no issues. I got no problems returning this favor for you guys. ,,

I think this tier had truly become the “Battle of Will”. Sure, numbers and coverage still plays a major factor, but the outcome will be decided on who wants it more. So c’mon Kaineng its time for you guys to truly show everyone how you guys were like when you were way back in T8! TC and FA are going to make you guys ready once you decide to go to T1. :p