3-22 | Kain - FA - TC | [week 3]

in WvW

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Stawker. Guild founder, myself the primary commander of the main force, saradon warchild the financial backer/ personal body guard, are the 3 guild leaders that left. + 30 or so RET.

I indeed left this tier. I now play in FC T8 with 10 of the RET that followed. I’m only there for 1 week. I was just looking to mess around and have fun rolling a hammer train there

I will be back In 7 days. FA has been and always will be my home.

Our new guild is under the tag [VK]

I can’t stay away from T2 for long. Fighting RISE and being taunted by thier commander is just too fun.

RET will be fine. They still have 400 member base and 10 commanders.

Good luck recruiting players from that tier. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

FA and their wvw groups are doing fine. I hear Kaineng the ones we should really be worried about. They seemed to have lost their focus this round.

Kaineng seems plenty focused Furious. As much as the huge numbers of TC who seem to be turning out for this patch we still see massive forces from everyone else also.

What we are seeing on TC, I believe is the power of the RPer and I mean that as a high complement.The bars, beaches and hot springs have more than likely been emptied to join in on some new WvW content.In my humble opinion, it’s a hoot seeing them taking the time to enter the war.
It’s almost as if TC warriors have been battling for weeks, waiting for reinforcements to arrive and they finally did to help turn the tide of the war.It’s doubtful that it will last being everyone enjoys the game the way they play it but for now, it’s fun.

Battle of the Beards 2013.

Naaa Usagi, I would run through Furious faster than Exlax through a starving Ethiopian.And I dig Ethiopians.

Oh please. If you are anything like the TC folks I ran through last night, I’ll be wearing my social clothes while landing my stomp in your backside.

You’ll think a sexy sylvari wizard just had his way with you.

Furious, I would be furious too if my guild was named after a bar room scene from the movie Crusing.
That being said you really need to update your kill total.If 6400-6500 kills is all you got then you do not want to mess with TC folks like me sir, or most TC for that matter.

TSL and FIST must get together soon to, hammer this out, so to speak.

DISCLAIMER
I don’t really mean half of what I’m saying in relation to Furiousbeard, just having a bit of fun.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Here’s a first look at life without culling from [PiNK]‘s perspective. KNBL was pretty packed with zerginess, but over the course of play it settled down a bit. Lots of good fights all around and I’m sure everyone enjoyed many many bags.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA and their wvw groups are doing fine. I hear Kaineng the ones we should really be worried about. They seemed to have lost their focus this round.

Kaineng seems plenty focused Furious. As much as the huge numbers of TC who seem to be turning out for this patch we still see massive forces from everyone else also.

What we are seeing on TC, I believe is the power of the RPer and I mean that as a high complement.The bars, beaches and hot springs have more than likely been emptied to join in on some new WvW content.In my humble opinion, it’s a hoot seeing them taking the time to enter the war.
It’s almost as if TC warriors have been battling for weeks, waiting for reinforcements to arrive and they finally did to help turn the tide of the war.It’s doubtful that it will last being everyone enjoys the game the way they play it but for now, it’s fun.

Battle of the Beards 2013.

Naaa Usagi, I would run through Furious faster than Exlax through a starving Ethiopian.And I dig Ethiopians.

Oh please. If you are anything like the TC folks I ran through last night, I’ll be wearing my social clothes while landing my stomp in your backside.

Furious, I would be furious too if my guild was named after a bar room scene from the movie Crusing.
That being said you really need to update your kill total.If 6400-6500 kills is all you got then you do not want to mess with TC folks like me sir, or most TC for that matter.

TSL and FIST must get together soon to, hammer this out, so to speak.

DISCLAIMER
I don’t really mean half of what I’m saying in relation to Furiousbeard, just having a bit of fun.

Haha its all good. For me being a casual gamer on a warrior that does not have high aoe damage I think 62xx kills is pretty impressive.

I know mesmers that are in the 13k range but I’m not overly concerned with total kills.

I’m sure we’ll see each other out there and it will be glorious.

I’m thinking the battle of the beards will amount to more beer drinking than fighting.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

lol, I’d mess with you or any TC folk any time. I’ve seen you guys in the field many….many…many times. Just let me know.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Yeah Furious, I can see how the numbers add up for a casual warrior.The number actually would far surpass my warrior.Then again I almost always use my mesmer.
If you happen to see a ninja looking asura mesmer out there, that would be me.Bring the pain.

Cya out there.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

lol, I’d mess with you or any TC folk any time. I’ve seen you guys in the field many….many…many times. Just let me know.

Well, you better not stop messing with us sir. I’m quite certain we are putting each others kids through college with the loot or at least I hope you are too.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Yes please… <gets popcorn>

Shoutout to Zentzay from Remnant Heroes on Kaineng! You actually owe me badges for the two times you killed me :<

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Stawker. Guild founder, myself the primary commander of the main force, saradon warchild the financial backer/ personal body guard, are the 3 guild leaders that left. + 30 or so RET.

I indeed left this tier. I now play in FC T8 with 10 of the RET that followed. I’m only there for 1 week. I was just looking to mess around and have fun rolling a hammer train there

I will be back In 7 days. FA has been and always will be my home.

Our new guild is under the tag [VK]

I can’t stay away from T2 for long. Fighting RISE and being taunted by thier commander is just too fun.

RET will be fine. They still have 400 member base and 10 commanders.

Alaric your RET squad has been respectively opponent with my RISE squad.. its been a pleasure brother! wish you the best!

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Thanks. We will be back pouncing on you from hidden corners again soon. Just with a different tag and less numbers, but more hardcore

Always enjoy every time we see RISE in the field, we know a good fight is coming and fraps should be started.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

TC putting up a fight in their BL in the last hour. Let the zergfest commence!

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

I think its going to be a fun night.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

great fights in EB, more fun than Ive had in along time =) Thanks FA and Kain for the fun!

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Just want to pop in and send a huge thank you to TC and FA who fought in EB last night. That was incredibly fun all night long.

TC / KN zerg clashing just north of ANZ, was most enjoyable (you drove us back to the dredge, but battle lasted about 5 mins). Huge props to both commanding on the clash, I saw coordinated re stacking on both servers and ring around the rosey style movement avoiding as much red circles (or should I say standing in 1 versus the spots with 10+). In any event, big props to all involved there.

Also had some fun memorable moments out by golanta and the hylek, I was the lone war scout watching that path, and more than once was caught by the FA camps squads. One time, I was trying to check out the new menu and how it relates to the map (I get on late), and was hitting my oh $hh! buttons to no avail. Gave me the appropriate kick in the pants to pay more attention to my surroundings, as things were flipping like a hotcake shop during breakfast.

~ X [RE], Kaineng (the big ol ugly bald norn in heritage gear giving out free hugs)

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Rooting for TC! Also was going through my screenshots and found this from last time I was in T2. Some Kaineng…ahem….doing things to my corpse.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Just want to pop in and send a huge thank you to TC and FA who fought in EB last night. That was incredibly fun all night long.

TC / KN zerg clashing just north of ANZ, was most enjoyable (you drove us back to the dredge, but battle lasted about 5 mins). Huge props to both commanding on the clash, I saw coordinated re stacking on both servers and ring around the rosey style movement avoiding as much red circles (or should I say standing in 1 versus the spots with 10+). In any event, big props to all involved there.

Also had some fun memorable moments out by golanta and the hylek, I was the lone war scout watching that path, and more than once was caught by the FA camps squads. One time, I was trying to check out the new menu and how it relates to the map (I get on late), and was hitting my oh $hh! buttons to no avail. Gave me the appropriate kick in the pants to pay more attention to my surroundings, as things were flipping like a hotcake shop during breakfast.

~ X [RE], Kaineng (the big ol ugly bald norn in heritage gear giving out free hugs)

For some reason I picture you looking like Zangief from street fighter body slamming people.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Rooting for TC! Also was going through my screenshots and found this from last time I was in T2. Some Kaineng…ahem….doing things to my corpse.

Now imagine if some TC girls got their hands on you?

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

in WvW

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

This morning I was getting kind of tired of certain guilds repeatedly abusing the ‘ress a dead mesmer through the gate’ strategy.

I had thought this was going to be fixed this update, but apparently it hasn’t been…

I’d like to know from the other servers whether this is frowned upon? I know it certainly is in Kain.

Either way, I will keep amassing screenshots of the guilds that abuse this, and one day when I’m in a bad enough mood, I’ll expose you for the scum you are xD

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Is that what happens when you die in wvw?

I should die more often. I hear those Kain girls like a strong man in armour.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

For some reason I picture you looking like Zangief from street fighter body slamming people.

Little darker skin shade, and that’s yeah that’s a very good description of me. It may look like an earthshaker, or bull’s charge … but just excited to hug all these friends. When I see those big packs, I jump right into everyone with open arms, and keep going till I at least shake the last hand at the back… only to look around and find I’m alone

So turn around and run back into the mix arms wide open, jumping in air ‘hey friends come back this way I haz free hugs’

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Little darker skin shade, and that’s yeah that’s a very good description of me. It may look like an earthshaker, or bull’s charge … but just excited to hug all these friends. When I see those big packs, I jump right into everyone with open arms, and keep going till I at least shake the last hand at the back… only to look around and find I’m alone

So turn around and run back into the mix arms wide open, jumping in air ‘hey friends come back this way I haz free hugs’

LOL the visual is awesome.

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

So much fun in KNBL with RISE and PINK, so much fun, look at Hill, trebs and all the loot bags <3

Lothem

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I’m really quite curious about this, KN! Why is it, in the BLs, you always push on our Toasty Towers and then end up losing your spawn tower, followed by ours which then ends up in both of us getting pushed off the map?

I need to get a big piece of chalk and draw a huge line through ruins. I, Prince Baby Otter III, do hereby declare that any Kaineng caught over the Ruins chalk line shall be hung, drawn and quartered as is customary with Tarnished Coast law!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Does no one want to fight us in TCLBL?

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Oh man… what a great couple nights!!

This is unreal. Thanks TC and KN for such awesome awesome fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

score update please

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Score update right here

Attachments:

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in WvW

Posted by: Lala Calamari.6170

Lala Calamari.6170

Oh man… what a great couple nights!!

This is unreal. Thanks TC and KN for such awesome awesome fights.

This.

It’s been a tough battle all week. Lots of exciting fights.

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

Stumbled upon FA’s EB group hitting the grub with a few golems, so we wanted to join in. Kain decided to come too.

Attachments:

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

in WvW

Posted by: Raffie.7865

Raffie.7865

That Grub has ruined more battle plans by distracting players then anything in WvW.
Like the saying goes “Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Thanks for the Grub”

www.infowars.com and also lookup Agenda 21
www.graystatemovie.com its coming if you like it or not.

in WvW

Furiousbeard.7602

Here is a video of the fight in FA BL Garrison when TC came for a visit tonight!

Greatsword hugs for everybody!!

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

in WvW

Posted by: Shazbot.8906

Shazbot.8906

That Grub has ruined more battle plans by distracting players then anything in WvW.
Like the saying goes “Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Thanks for the Grub”

Oh I can believe that. I was at Durios (that doesn’t look like I spelled it right, but oh well) and had pointed out that a medium sized FA group had the wall very low, so our group was coming to help. We just realized it was too late and noticed golems, so why not join the fun?

After we got wiped I kept trying to poke it to ensure I got gold, but FA kept shooing me away.

Grifithh / Grf – Thief / Elementalist
Quaggan-Cheng Derp Squad
Tarnished Coast – [DIS]

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Commander Busey has always led us to so many victories that he never bothered to finish them POI’s and Vista’s across all 3 maps.

He’s gonna take sometime to cover all 3 garrisons, and keeps, so pls stand in line and give him some time for the autograph session.

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

New WvW video from this great match.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in WvW

phaneo.4597

KN – you guys couldn’t hold the temptation could you? I humbly requested you to give Mr. Busey some time before you bother him for autographs. You really had to rush into your garrison before our Commander could get his last vista? The one on top of the dome is kitten difficult to get for a man of his age! Look what you’ve done to him.

He’s not gonna give up so easily. He WILL get his vista and finish that map… soon… very very soon…

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: Aleks.6319

Aleks.6319

Stumbled upon FA’s EB group hitting the grub with a few golems, so we wanted to join in. Kain decided to come too.

Haha, that’s me right beside your minimap! The moment I saw KN’s zerg collide with FA’s… I kinda just took a step or two back and enjoyed the show. That poor grub was caught in the middle of it.

I like that when we first came across FA’s zerg taking down the grub, there was a golem beating down on it. A golem! Only FA would build golems to take down the grub. :P I’m not sure who came out on top when KN’s zerg hit, but I do remember the 15 or so of hightailing it out of there. I hope all of you got credit for the grub, though!

—Aleks [In-Game: Aleks][Guild: DIS][Wiki: Aleks]

in WvW

Posted by: Dao.8156

Dao.8156

Very close fights as we wind towards the end of the week. ^.^

Attachments:

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Very close fights as we wind towards the end of the week. ^.^

Definitely. Although being Green in the next week seems highly impossible for us with the 15-20 rating gap between TC & KN, whether we end this week on top (for the first time ever in T2) or would KN beat us before reset; or hell, the way FA fought back today makes me wonder what can happen in the next two days and who’s gonna end up where.

Absolutely nail-biting match!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

thx TC for magic find bonfire thing

some terrible idiot in [pre]

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.3452

Sunshine.3452

should have been in KABL with us… tried out commanding agian, was fun.. still sitting in hills xD

Mesmer/Thief – PiNK – Garnished Toast Butterlands
T.O.A.S.T. The Organsiation Against Server Transfers

in WvW

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

Thats the only thing TC can do, try to farm pugs, as soon as we get even numbers you hide =)

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

Contrary to popular belief, there is little point engaging in a fight unless you know you stand a chance of winning, or it serves an actual purpose.

If either are in question, whether via disproportionate numbers, or a guild zerg vs a zerg of random folks, or a fight that takes place in an area of no immediate strategic value, then fighting is pointless and a waste of time.

The smarter course of action is to get whatever numbers you have into whatever tower the enemy zerg is near and prepare to defend it as best you are able.

And if you’re on the offensive, there’s little shame in fleeing when (as is quite often the case once we move into the oceanic/SEA period) your disparate group of 20 is approached by a stronger, more numerous, more organised KN force.

All 3 servers in this match will ‘run away’ from fights at times because it’s the most strategic and logical thing to do. Each server will get squished when caught out by much larger numbers or superior organisation. Each server will have groups that scatter simply because they see another group rushing towards them (this happens when encounters take place between large groups which aren’t controlled or led by 50% or more players from one guild).

If you play in EB on TC when I’m around in the AM, you’ll see me telling people to flee and sit in and around towers because I’m not going to sit and wait for KN to roll over me when I don’t have the numbers. Common sense.. Understanding when to fight and when to use what you have to defend as best you can is a distinction a lot of folks struggle with.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB (and staying up too late)

(edited by Vagrant.1094)

in WvW

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Just popped in because I was surprised to see such a close game!? Did TC get some new players? Just wondering how you went from being tier 2/3 to being a tier 1 contender!

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in WvW

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Contrary to popular belief, there is little point engaging in a fight unless you know you stand a chance of winning, or it serves an actual purpose.

If either are in question, whether via disproportionate numbers, or a guild zerg vs a zerg of random folks, or a fight that takes place in an area of no immediate strategic value, then fighting is pointless and a waste of time.

The smarter course of action is to get whatever numbers you have into whatever tower the enemy zerg is near and prepare to defend it as best you are able.

And if you’re on the offensive, there’s little shame in fleeing when (as is quite often the case once we move into the oceanic/SEA period) your disparate group of 20 is approached by a stronger, more numerous, more organised KN force.

All 3 servers in this match will ‘run away’ from fights at times because it’s the most strategic and logical thing to do. Each server will get squished when caught out by much larger numbers or superior organisation. Each server will have groups that scatter simply because they see another group rushing towards them (this happens when encounters take place between large groups which aren’t controlled or led by 50% or more players from one guild).

If you play in EB on TC when I’m around in the AM, you’ll see me telling people to flee and sit in and around towers because I’m not going to sit and wait for KN to roll over me when I don’t have the numbers. Common sense.. Understanding when to fight and when to use what you have to defend as best you can is a distinction a lot of folks struggle with.

~Nyari Cil, Queen of EB (and staying up too late)

Its a sad day for PvP when people would rather capture empty towers and raise a meaningless score than kill other players.

The meta game is wrong in WvW.

Either way, people ran away less on my previous server. It takes a good commander to give people the courage to charge in with them instead of run the other way. TC seems to be lacking players like that so far. But i have only been here for a short time. I’m sure there are better ones.

The fights aren’t that uneven until people start waypointing out or running away before combat even starts.

(edited by Murderin.8269)

in WvW

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Figure I should post this before I go grab some much needed rest. Good fights everywhere, FA.
KA, please stay and fight sometime. I know you’re good at pvdoor, but try actually pushing into us once in a while.

Attachments:

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

Weekly Recap Video done. Enjoy the tasty zergness.

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Thank you [Meow] for being good sport and not slaughtering me

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Grizm.4560

Grizm.4560

Just popped in because I was surprised to see such a close game!? Did TC get some new players? Just wondering how you went from being tier 2/3 to being a tier 1 contender!

People are checking out the changes since the patch.

A lot of people gave up on WvW until there was an update on the Culling issue. They’d prefer to see the zerg that runs them over. Now they can, so they’re back.

Numbers might dwindle again after people realize it’s even more of a zerg vs. door environment than before. Hopefully not, been plenty of bone-crushing battles for Keeps since the patch. Entertaining enough to keep people around perhaps.

Tarnished Coast
My characters think I’m crazy.

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Thats the only thing TC can do, try to farm pugs, as soon as we get even numbers you hide =)

War, this has to be the single most ludicrous comment I’ve read.
Last night in TCBL was a blast. Ashburn leading TSL in holding Hills, taking Bay and otherwise destroying every FA group we came across, no matter how big and Kittenae, Azeroth,and Coral running back and forth taking POI and slaughtering people as they went.

Kain showed up here and there and overwhelmed us at times but never without paying a price in dead bodies, it was an absolutely fantastic night.
Near the end of the night when TSL’s group dwindled from 20 to around 13 we came across a large Kain force at Longview.I asked if our guys wanted to recall knowing the answer and they didn’t disappoint….Hell no we don’t recall, we attacked, we died, we will see you again this evening.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Whitebeard.5172)

in WvW

Posted by: dmbucs.1367

dmbucs.1367

Should of been in KNBL last night b/c I can tell you TC was involved in many fights. We had [RISE] and [BT] on the same BL with us and it was a lot of fun. Loving the culling change where we can see all the nametags now, but really hating the increase in skill lag I seem to be having with my hammer warrior. Lucky if i get two earthshakers off now even with Low/Low setup.

Mandrake
<PINK>Tarnished Coast