3/29: BP/AR/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

A new week, a new thread, a new start… or maybe just my petty attempt at trying to continue decent WvW conversation without having to deal with that “I’m a better troll than you” nonsense of the last thread. All the facepalming was starting to hurt.

Good luck.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

some AWESOME fights all ready!! dam you errrrbay we were choosing our furniture for that tower!

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

some AWESOME fights all ready!! dam you errrrbay we were choosing our furniture for that tower!

Was that you guys balled on the stairs?

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Our plan was to give you guys so much loot you had to leave to vender it.

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Come on AR, Hit BP harder for the 2nd place and Leave Ebay untouched, You can do it, Push BP harder, HARDER!

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Pestilence.3184

Was that you guys balled on the stairs?

yeah our plan was to make you think twice bout coming after us lol but it kinda made ya go “Oh kitten they could be a big problem” lol

in WvW

Pestilence.3184

and we just did it again to a AR lol took like 60+ of them to take an ebay tower from 25 of us lol

Badges!!!!

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Some good fights.. we started off in BP border but when bp took all of AR lands we just had to go over there and see what all the fuss was.. we got bay and garrison so far. I’m off to bed… lol at AR kicking BP out of eternal battlegrounds totally!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Posted by: Drett.7564

Drett.7564

and we just did it again to a AR lol took like 60+ of them to take an ebay tower from 25 of us lol

Badges!!!!

First off if you only had 25 you would have had the outmanned buff.
Second if you put a force that size on a map and can only manage a tower you should uninstall.

BAGS recruiting

Ehmry Bay
The Chiken of GH

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Come on AR, Hit BP harder for the 2nd place and Leave Ebay untouched, You can do it, Push BP harder, HARDER!

This from the server that started in ARBL and continues to push it. Push harder for second Kalkz, harder!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Rivan.6923

Rivan.6923

Well would you look at that outmanned. The [BURN] guild held towers tonight against 5 times our numbers for 40 or 50 minutes at a time. im very proud of our guild for that. The fights we had against Ehmry were absolutely epic and mad props to them for taking us out eventually , great start to the week.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Tychimios.2659

Tychimios.2659

lol at AR kicking BP out of eternal battlegrounds totally!

Haven’t lost Valley yet so we weren’t totally kicked out. Backed up into a corner, sure.

Nessa Tarmiriel – Bolt Mesmer / Tychimios – Asura Dreamer Thief

Borlis Pass – [BS] guild

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Some really awesome open field battles in BP BL. Some of the best 3 way fight I’ve ever seen. Each group was constantly maneuvering for position, until something gave and all out slaughter ensued.

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

This from the server that started in ARBL and continues to push it. Push harder for second Kalkz, harder!

kodiak and ALS knows what im talking about

however, good fights here and there, enjoyed wiping/get wiped by PK in eternal, kinda controlled eternal until AR came back to attack us from North and Ebay from south, Also Ebay people you may have noticed all the flame rams and on Valley walls, well here’s the thing, We have a spy ordering useless upgrades for Valley he orderd cannons then mortars before gates, Bulding rams and burning all of Valley & Towers supplies, that’s why when we got attacked nothing was upgraded, whoever did this …. i really dont know what to say, cheap, i expect ebay to win this week by 70k+ lead, BP at 2nd by 5 – 10k lead on AR

in WvW

Posted by: Teanti.2376

Teanti.2376

Just to help prove how outmanned we were. We held up for at least 30 minutes, but good job you guys finally took the tower.

Attachments:

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Just to help prove how outmanned we were. We held up for at least 30 minutes, but good job you guys finally took the tower.

I see a GH in that picture that isn’t with our kinky stack of bodies in the back there. No cake for him ;(

in WvW

Drett.7564

Well would you look at that outmanned. The [BURN] guild held towers tonight against 5 times our numbers for 40 or 50 minutes at a time. im very proud of our guild for that. The fights we had against Ehmry were absolutely epic and mad props to them for taking us out eventually , great start to the week.

Ya its always better to take the screen shots after half your force has bailed, it definatley helps make your point.

Ehmry Bay
The Chiken of GH

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Nice farm BURN.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

Well so much for an exciting match this week

Jade Quarry- Fang

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

WHY?

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in WvW

ko killer.3692

WHY?

Just look at what you’re doing to our BL lol

Jade Quarry- Fang

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

They did it to us too

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Posted by: PenguiNet.3420

PenguiNet.3420

score update for those unable to play!

Attachments:

Rawnblade Deathclaw – Warrior
Brorannosaurus [Rekz]
Chief Charr Forum Compliance Officer

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Had a lot of fun messing around tonight, and AR…I will come for you. You killed my dolyaks, so you will pay…especially those 3 D/D eles of yours that group together. You 3 have angered the Dolyak god, and I am the one who shall act as his hammer and smite you.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Alas, yet another reset night stuck at work… Thanks for the update PenguiNet. Plz keep them coming every few hours. I’ll be there late morning shift to take over when you guys are all tuckered out and having sweet dreams of hawt zerg on zerg action and siege machinery that’s actually is decent cause AoE doesn’t suck, lol!

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Bullkitten. I might not be able to get on all week.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: PenguiNet.3420

PenguiNet.3420

latest update, 0102 server time

Attachments:

Rawnblade Deathclaw – Warrior
Brorannosaurus [Rekz]
Chief Charr Forum Compliance Officer

in WvW

ko killer.3692

Silly Ar, did you really think we didn’t see you preparing to come in and take Durios from us as we capped it from Ebay? Thanks for the easy bags though

Jade Quarry- Fang

in WvW

Pestilence.3184

Ya its always better to take the screen shots after half your force has bailed, it definatley helps make your point.

half of our forces bailed 30 mins prior to this screen shot, we were outmanned 90% of the entire time we spent on ebay map.

Either come up with some other point thats valid or go and fade back to the shadows…

Awesome fights with SEKZ, GH, CoS, GF and ALS though

also i just been sent a more accurate pic of the numbers that we faced, i had my settings turned down to medium but turns out some one had a much better gaming rig than me……. OMG the numbers are scary.

Attachments:

(edited by Pestilence.3184)

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

half of our forces bailed 30 mins prior to this screen shot, we were outmanned 90% of the entire time we spent on ebay map.

Either come up with some other point thats valid or go and fade back to the shadows…

also i just been sent a more accurate pic of the numbers that we faced, i had my settings turned down to medium but turns out some one had a much better gaming rig than me……. OMG the numbers are scary.

Do you think it would have been easier or harder if all of the red tags were from the same enemy server? You really aren’t holding out against 5 times your number when one half of that 5 times your number is killing the other half of that 5 times number.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Pestilence, I remember that. One of those [CLAW] members there was me. You probably saw me rush up a few times like a madman just because I wanted a few laughs. I did manage to get an Entangle out right before being taken down by you guys like I was a level 1 character. XD

[hS]

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Do you think it would have been easier or harder if all of the red tags were from the same enemy server? You really aren’t holding out against 5 times your number when one half of that 5 times your number is killing the other half of that 5 times number.

True, it’s easy to hold a tower when ths sieger are fighting between them. In that screenshot we clearly see that both AR and Ebay are fighting.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

True, it’s easy to hold a tower when ths sieger are fighting between them. In that screenshot we clearly see that both AR and Ebay are fighting.

Well, I wouldn’t say that it’s easy. Just easier. A small team can come out on top in a 3way by playing the other two servers off of each other. But, that does require awareness, communication, and positioning. So good job there.

It just shouldn’t be portrayed as a 10v50 kind of fight.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Storm Eagle.9320

Storm Eagle.9320

however, good fights here and there, enjoyed wiping/get wiped by PK in eternal

I figured only Kalkz could be at the front of this BP train.

Too bad you had a spy in your keep. :c

Attachments:

Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Laithes.3571

Laithes.3571

I think I see myself in that picture! kitten I shoulda waved!

[Fire] Laithes – Level 80 Ranger and proud Commander of Borlis Pass.

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

I was enjoying the fight against FTF and PK, 1 – 2 Hours of 40+ zergs in bp bl, ended up winning it and it was enjoyable, until PK did it again, Wait in spawn for 10 mins and wait for the enemy zerg to leave then go and cap a keep, no offence to you guys but i cannot think of any other cheap way for a guild to cap a thing, i want to leave this tier

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

I was enjoying the fight against FTF and PK, 1 – 2 Hours of 40+ zergs in bp bl, ended up winning it and it was enjoyable, until PK did it again, Wait in spawn for 10 mins and wait for the enemy zerg to leave then go and cap a keep, no offence to you guys but i cannot think of any other cheap way for a guild to cap a thing, i want to leave this tier

Are you complaining about them waiting for you to leave before they capture something, or are you complaining about having to wait for them to leave before you can capture something? I’m honestly unsure how to interpret this.

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Wait in spawn for 10 mins and wait for the enemy zerg to leave then go and cap a keep, no offence to you guys but i cannot think of any other cheap way for a guild to cap a thing

hahahahahahahahaha…oh my god my sides. This is just….priceless.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

“Also DH, watch your borderlands on thursday night from about 12-3 in the morning eastern time, BP likes to have reset night 2.0 around that time.

Kalkz.5297:
Oh no!, You told them our plan, now we lose."

Cheap way of capping, indeed.

in WvW

Posted by: Spellslinger Leah.8905

Spellslinger Leah.8905

Wait in spawn for 10 mins and wait for the enemy zerg to leave then go and cap a keep, no offence to you guys but i cannot think of any other cheap way for a guild to cap a thing

hahahahahahahahaha…oh my god my sides. This is just….priceless.

That makes two of us.

Darn it pK! Next time send an in game mail to the opposition telling them you are going to take their keep before taking it. What you did was very very wrong… shame on you. What do you think this is, some kind of war?

Spellslinger Leah – Sea of Sorrows
Grindhouse Gaming [GH] – Guild Master

in WvW

Drett.7564

Kalkz you should hold a town meeting explaining to people why its so classless to take objectives when there is nobody there to defend them. I bet you could even muster up a video or two showing folks how you like to take objectives. Make sure to let people know they may have to really look hard to see the defenders in your videos though.

Ehmry Bay
The Chiken of GH

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

Anvil Rock… IF you start hitting Ebay, you increase your odds of pulling out of last place.

We don’t want to be in your BL… we just want to be in Ebays BL, but we can’t do that if you keep trying to hit us while we are hitting green.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Anvil Rock… IF you start hitting Ebay, you increase your odds of pulling out of last place.

Or keeping Borlis at 70 PPT will increase their chance at second place.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

We don’t want to be in your BL… we just want to be in Ebays BL, but we can’t do that if you keep trying to hit us while we are hitting green.

AR Cant touch Ebay, They’re afraid of Ebay, This is what they do, 2nd Place, nothing more, wait why im still awake -__-

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

So the new masterful BP strategy is to beg the other server for help? wow. That’s pretty pathetic.

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

So the new masterful BP strategy is to beg the other server for help? wow. That’s pretty pathetic.

agreed…

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

From what I’ve noticed, AR would do better if they kept attacking BP. There’s no way you’ll be able to catch up to us odds are, so do whatever you can to sabotage BP so you can gain second place.

[hS]

in WvW

ko killer.3692

Hmmm to heal the dead Ar or not….

Attachments:

Jade Quarry- Fang

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Nice job killing an uplevel with guards at your side bro

Also, EBay your [Dolo] guild are a bunch of hackers. Running around in our citadel and building siege at our north camp.

Attachments:

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

you don’t hack to get in an enemy citadel, you just stealth in, people been doing it for ages, not like they can do anything once in anyway as everyone has invul buff in their own citadel.

AR