3/29: BP/AR/EB

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I don’t even play mesmer anymore. It is so boring. It kind of shocks me how ease mode it is compared to other classes. I rerolled to warrior which I am getting to 80.

ROLL A RANGER LIKE A MAN : D

Ranger is OP.

Yeah we are! All them epic survivability skills we got. Pffft…

They’re called “GW2 hardmode” for a reason lol.

Man, I hate to criticize players from my own server but..if u can’t see how good ranger has it..then I don’t even.

1. Amazing heal skills
2. Amazing Elites
3. Use Traps + Short bow
4. Kite all things
5. Actually use your pets skills and incorporate the cc.

Well dear Archer, I do hope you know I was being partially facetious. I’ve got mine fully spec’ed. Quite happy with her overall. Sitting happily somewhere right between tanky and cannon. Great crit range and damage while still durable enough to get thrown around a bit.

The survivability comment I feel was somewhat valid though. When it comes right down to it, once we’re in the fight we better be dedicated. We kite well but as far as I’ve seen when it comes to actually trying to flee the scene we get flattened an awful lot. We’re still medium armor, after all.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in WvW

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

After reading through the last page of this thread, I must say I’m surprise by people’s claims. I play for BP, ever since the servers open the first day. I seen the server grow and shrink for a long time, I must admit, Borlis in the old days had some of the best commanders I seen, sure they lacked the force of numbers to back up their good lead but they truly made a remarkable difference in the server.

Now, back to the topic, I quit GW2 for a while after I felt the game was growing dull, boring, heh I say it felt like a waste of time “Like every game at some point lol”, but now I return and see Borlis had climbed it’s way a few steps up. Now on with my personal views on this. I been playing again for a few weeks now, with the match up always being EB Vs Borlis Vs whoever. I mean no disrespect to AR or whoever the server before AR was but over all the reds haven’t made much of a difference in the WvW scenario as of late, sure they are there contrary to many servers before but not as much of an adversary as EB.

Now on both sides, the player base can be measured as a handful of good players and a sack filled with bad players who are only there to farm badges or easy lvl via the zerg train. This being said EB has bigger numbers, more numbers means more supplies, more presence and easier defense of caped points. It also means better intimidation against the bad players on the less populated side at this time BP.

Sure EB got many players who like myself want to fight someone bigger, stronger and meaner than one self, improve in defeat and rejoice in victory, but one thing everyone should remember is, not everyone feels like this, this is a problem Borlis has, most players hoop in when we have a decent zerg, they snow ball in making a huge ball that even if big in size can’t do much against anything that moves. This can be blamed on commanders, of which we have some good ones and some horrible pve n00bs who had the gold to crown themselves with the almighty blue hat and of course on the player base itself. Bad players get demotivated by their gold/exp/karma flow not being adequate enough while their repair bill grows bigger thus making them go Q_Q nerd rage mode and leave the zerg thus making numbers the strongest factor as EB can always out man us in any map. Thus letting their numbers stay strong for longer.

Capping at night, well if you don’t like it then look for more night time players, turning off wvw during night times would affect a vast number of players and night raiding been a popular war strategy since forever. If BP doesn’t cap during the night we will loose to EB, if we cap during the night we still loose to EB thus I see no point in discussing whenever or not the server does it.

As for rangers go, I personally fought many rangers who unlike any other class really surprised me. Good rangers are scary one vs and quite good in team fights. I myself am rolling a ranger as of late, still not 80 but close, still I must admit I really love the class, the level of understanding and skill required to play it makes it feel like I am actually competing rather than face rolling like with many other classes I played.

Now as a closing statement, I am not pointing fingers in my commander’s comment. No one is born a good player or a great leader, leaders are forge and skills are obtained through practice and perseverance so, yeah if you feel kitten or want to rage at me, I am always open for some private worship. (Insults)

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

Maybe not, Catisa. I have a feeling that sometime soon a server will fall from grace, causing other servers to jump up a rank. If they fall far enough, EB will get pushed up as well.

If you mean sea of sorrows, going by the current scores it looks like their fall is slowing, plus they still have a massive ratings points lead over ebay.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Wow

I think Anvil Rock just gave up. We had the outnumbered buff in all 3 map I joined. ARBL is the only one I didn’t try.

But when there is new pve content, we tend to lose a lots of player. Might be the case this time again.

I actually joined EB yesterday because we couldn’t find a fight in the others borderlines, and man we were swarmed. We tried to cut reinforcement after they took garrison, only to find ourself outnumbered after 2 minute.

When we came back to our spawn, our server was being pushed to our starting point. Didn’t look really good.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

WvWv Adventure Box!

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Kardiamond I saw your necro at the Veloka defense. I was on my new necro, fun stuff. Had a few 2 v 1 on him in EBattlegrounds yesterday. Was a little disappointed when the AP tower guards interfered with my 2 v 1 on that EBay guardian and up arrow warrior. Still getting a handle on the class and that was a good long fight.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Dovgan

Yeah been a long time since I played my necro, got a bit bored of playing Engineer lately.

Necromancer are challenging because of the lack of mobility and “Oh kitten” button (DS being a really terrible one, especially again DD thief). Gotta learn the positionning again and to use DS!

Archer inspired me to play something less viable then my engineer.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

two highlights of our 3 man team roaming last night

commanders drop rares
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R9juCEjK5y4

that oh kitten moment

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

There may be some secret sauce out there but I have never found it. Neither from builds I have tried or builds I have fought.

The ones I’ve seen excel in Small Groups always seem to be Trap based. It is a rarity to see the good ones tho.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

True, but its the group dynamic that tends to save them.

There was a group (5man)on BP we encountered last week where the ranger was doing a sick amount of damage and played it extremely well, and it went well with what the rest of the Group was doing.

Truth be told, we don’t still don’t know exactly what he was doing besides that his Spike Traps on Downed Allies were wrecking the idiots going in for the Finisher.

It wasn’t just a good build he had, he was a solid player. You don’t see that often on a Ranger, because as a good player you do so much more on another class.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

First…

Tetra – No one (atleast i didnt) call you specifically bad. Dont take it personally bud. If you actually read my message, instead of skimming through for whatever you thought was big enough to ride a pity post on, you’d know that i was talking about your server mentality. Which is often best described through your PuGs, small groups, zergs, and roamers….

Except. BP doesnt have roamers, small groups, atleast not dedicated ones actually trying to improve. They rinse/repeat the same tactics expecting different results. Even the WAR guild i had heard so much about before, i’ve only seen them get a group together once and run, and i wasnt even able to fight them. I heard about it (good things too) but was disappointed to see that every other WAR i would find would be neck deep in a 40man, almost undistinguished from all the other guilds.

Now im not knocking WARs skill. They arent bad by any means. But thats the only time i’ve seen them put to use what they can offer.

As far as AR, im more impressed with, they’ve got a lot of singly skillful fighters. But still are suffering this same problem.

Every day im going into AR BL and BP BL and EB sometimes (although we’re mostly Borderlanders) only to be disappointed with a deserted map only to find every enemy on the map in 1 location.

And no it wasnt just GF, what i ment by “We’re the sole reason”. As in Ehrmy Bay. We’ve got killer-types and capper-types. Awesome Guilds like FTF, GH, and pk have been here since the beginning and have been the major contributing factor behind this whole servers rise from T7 and help establish our “PPT Balance”. Others like GF, just kill people, zergs, or whatever we can hope to handle really. Some amazing people, like Sekz, manage to do both.

Its those kinds people that scared your servers into hugging each other for dear life.

Take it like a jab, take it like a taunt if you want. But honestly this a fact as to why you’ve been trying the same tactics over and over each week to no avail or reward.

If zerging doesnt work. Maybe its time to try something different.

and second…

Fraeg – pic attached

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

(edited by Wizardauz.3761)

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Post the exploit on the bugs forum please. AN will just delete your post here, and they haven’t been against closing entire threads because of them as well.

I am just asking for a show of sportsmanship. I am sure you would be too if they did the same to you.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Why is it that on these forums when a server wins it’s always because that server is so much better and when that server finally moves into a situation where population becomes their issue that the server that’s no longer winning complains about how zergtastic the opponent is? Yes EBay has a more stout and consistent presence in WvW, yes they have bad players, but they also have good players, same as BP and AR.
All in all I have been having fun learning a new class and have had a few fun fights. See you on the field folks.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

I mean you guys are good but i feel like you may have trouble finding hats that fit, know what I mean?

Have we wiped to GF with equal numbers? If we have, we have; I just don’t remember it.

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Except. BP doesnt have roamers, small groups, atleast not dedicated ones actually trying to improve. They rinse/repeat the same tactics expecting different results. Even the WAR guild i had heard so much about before, i’ve only seen them get a group together once and run, and i wasnt even able to fight them. I heard about it (good things too) but was disappointed to see that every other WAR i would find would be neck deep in a 40man, almost undistinguished from all the other guilds.

Our small 5 man guild runs a 3 man group most of the time. The only time we group up is usually on reset night when nobody can find ebay running in less than 10+. Last night I solo flipped rogues and golanta multiple times. I spent most of the evening sitting in various ebay camps killing any small groups that wandered in. I did join the group to take SM but afterwards I went back to solo hunting.

I did run across a 5 man AR group that was pretty stellar. I kept charging in and getting killed but that was to work on my group management skills.

Atleast theres 1.

Attachments:

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

I mean you guys are good but i feel like you may have trouble finding hats that fit, know what I mean?

Have we wiped to GF with equal numbers? If we have, we have; I just don’t remember it.

Finally! A challenge! Would you care to fight us?

We’d love a nice 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 10v10. Hell we’ll even take you with the odds in your favor if you’d like!

Can i message you in game to set one up? And who are you representing?

in WvW

Pedra.4381

Finally! A challenge! Would you care to fight us?

We’d love a nice 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 10v10. Hell we’ll even take you with the odds in your favor if you’d like!

Can i message you in game to set one up? And who are you representing?

I’m in WAR on AR. I’m in WvW every evening and we’ve run into you guys often and I’m sure will continue to.

I don’t participate in “fight clubs” or duels. But, as I’ve said, we’ll continue to run into each other, I’m certain of that.

Best of luck (sincerely).

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Makes me a sad panda It wouldnt be a fight club.

More like a GvG.

Sound good??

I’ll even tell you where i’ll be! You can come hunt me down and kill me!

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Borlis: Are you seriously defending the hills keep you cheated us of? I have confirmation from one of your commanders that your Mesmer exploited his way into our hills. I will be forwarding the culprits name to ANET but seriously… Just do the right thing and leave and let us cap it back, you have already cost us upgrade coin.

(The guys defending are in BS and BURN)

I was commanding in a different borderland when the commanders there took your keep. I was as surprised as you were that a mesmer somehow hid for hours and hours..

If that mesmer did exploit inside and we did take the keep unfairly, I apologize for my server, I should have done something to stop it.

If you firmly believe it was an exploit, please report it. Otherwise, there’s not much we can do.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Lmao. If you want to get destroyed by a ranger I can arrange it sir, please bring any of those professions.

And then people get mad when I call them bad. Im laughing really hard right now, it’s post like this that truly display how people don’t learn to play correctly.

I want to believe you as I really like the Ranger class but after nearly 15k total kills (5k with a Ranger) and less than 1k total deaths mostly from skirmishing (I rarely run with a zerg and belong to a 5 man WvW guild), I have never been bested by one in a WvW skirmish and I cannot recall ever having to run from one. This is not true of every other class I have fought against.

There may be some secret sauce out there but I have never found it. Neither from builds I have tried or builds I have fought.

What server are you on?

Ebay.

P.S. I lol’d hard @ Pedra dodging. Yeah stick to running your karma trains.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

(edited by Archer.1658)

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Makes me a sad panda It wouldnt be a fight club.

More like a GvG.

Sound good??

I’ll even tell you where i’ll be! You can come hunt me down and kill me!

First- thanks for the sincere response, I probably overreacted to a post that was in jest but I’m not sure how our dudes would feel about a GvG, we really have never done it climbing from lower tiers but [GF] really is one of the guilds I am more wary around in WvW. I’m down for some 1v1’s and such personally feel free to add me in game and shoot me some messages, if it’s a down time for WvW I’m absolutely down. BP has been a long time opponent but I’ve had some good times with some 1v1’s with them and hey, if there are EB guys willing to show the same sportsmanship I’m in!

That being said, @ Faux Sheaux, I’m sorry I’m not used to playing against exploiters, but I’m glad you get such a kick out of it since we enjoy wiping you guys just as much :P

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Posted by: nytehex.3267

nytehex.3267

oh poor Ehmry Bay…..poor poor Ehmry Bay….you tried PvDoor Zerging BPBL around 630-645 PST and for at least an hour and a half, you accomplished nothing. For a server that proclaims itself as a non-zerg, non PvDoor battle friendly group, you were sure trying hard with the zerg to door concept tonight. Did you all forget to play the way you brag about playing or do you all just pile the bullkitten so high that you can see around it or get through the smell with the shovels provided to you?

Also, AR….give it up. Just…..give it up. I really do appreciate the loot bags though. Both servers gave them to me, but AR was the bulk of them. Next time, try and give me a precursor. Thanks.

It seems to me what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Leader of [moya]

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

PvDoor

You keep using that word…I do not think it means what you think it means.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

PvDoor

You keep using that word…I do not think it means what you think it means.

Doesn’t it mean attacking an undefended tower/keep?

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

Is nice to see AR is back alive, had fun fighting ya all!

@nytehex.3267 We won one battle (against a bunch of under leveled players for what I saw on my tab-ing around) and you are acting like if we won WvW and became the kings of T1 lol… Don’t know if I should feel sorry for you or just sorry for the server over all…

in WvW

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Had some good fun tonight with that great 3 way fight in The Lords room of StoneMist with AR and BP. We snuck in through the back while AR and BP were fighting and we all ended up clashing in the lords room. Was epic.

Good job EBay we wrestled it from both groups, and boy did it feel good haha.

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Less banter, more score update if you pleaese…

Yumiko Togashii

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

oh poor Ehmry Bay…..poor poor Ehmry Bay….you tried PvDoor Zerging BPBL ….

That’s kitten funny BP complaining about someone else PvDooring. Cheers mate you made my day, I needed something to laugh at.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

oh poor Ehmry Bay…..poor poor Ehmry Bay….you tried PvDoor Zerging BPBL around 630-645 PST and for at least an hour and a half, you accomplished nothing. For a server that proclaims itself as a non-zerg, non PvDoor battle friendly group, you were sure trying hard with the zerg to door concept tonight. Did you all forget to play the way you brag about playing or do you all just pile the bullkitten so high that you can see around it or get through the smell with the shovels provided to you?

I think you ran into the WvW leveling event one of the major guilds runs. Everyone grabs their alts and they run around WvW flipping things, hitting veteran mobs, clearing large packs of mobs in WvW and etc. Any undefended or lightly defended towers of course will be part of this.

With our position in the match right now I don’t think anyone is sweating too much on whether we keep the things that get taken during those runs and it still helps the WvW effort by tying up some of your forces and getting extra points.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Less banter, more score update if you pleaese…

Still waiting. =(

Yumiko Togashii

in WvW

Posted by: PenguiNet.3420

PenguiNet.3420

score update for you! despite large BP/AR pushes today, losing our entire side of EBG and SM, our lead has actually increased to 35k.

Attachments:

Rawnblade Deathclaw – Warrior
Brorannosaurus [Rekz]
Chief Charr Forum Compliance Officer

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Yeah I’m not getting these scores. When I’m on its pretty active and the maps look healthy and the fights are good, then I log on again and the gap keeps widening. It’s down to who has the most people show up around the clock and I guess that’s Ebay. If this was Aion or any other game where the mass pvp influenced the game for everyone I’d be worried.

Whispers with meat.

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Thanks again PenguiNet!

I’m sure by the time I get in though, AR and BP will be back on top again and we’ll be scrambling to claw any points we can. Seems to happen every morning during my tenure. Not that I can complain mind you. Since last week we’ve gotten my new thief from lvl 26 to 46 because of it. Thanks BP, you guys are a swell lot! X)

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in WvW

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

Yeah I’m not getting these scores. When I’m on its pretty active and the maps look healthy and the fights are good, then I log on again and the gap keeps widening. It’s down to who has the most people show up around the clock and I guess that’s Ebay. If this was Aion or any other game where the mass pvp influenced the game for everyone I’d be worried.

That’s ok, when Ebay goes up a tier we will get slaughtered during the early morning. Ebay is just in this weird power position where it’s too strong for this tier but not competitive in the next. As you say coverage is one of the issues.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Ok so this one goes out to the rest of Anvil rock….

AR just doesn’t seem able compete at this timezone (as of my post).
Literally nobody on anywhere.

People look at maps see no commanders and automatically leave, we have hardly any people run as guilds at this time. They all just want to pug around instead of actually getting some people organised and achieving something.

Its nothing new, but I honestly have no idea what we as a server are meant to do to combat this.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in WvW

Posted by: Boottspurr.9184

Boottspurr.9184

To the awesome Anvil Rock Mesmer: Thanks for being awesome!

I was the Ehmry Bay Warrior that you chased from one end to the other of the Borlis Pass Borderlands map. I attacked you while you were hitting some eagle raptors, and I found out I was a little outmatched. Then a thief started helping you, so I ran. My running build kept me out of your reach, and I lead you into some EBayers, who you maimed and then escaped from.

Then we had a staring contest across that chasm.

Next, you picked your moment to attack when we were killing some Borlis Passers, and chased me all the way back to my keep.

But amazingly, through sign-language (us both jumping up and down), we came to an understanding! We would become best of friends. A group of 4 or so Borlis Pass Assaulters were running by, and decided to attack us while we were “fighting”. What followed was a clever dance where we dealt with them handily while simultaneously avoiding each other’s AoEs. Standing over their bodies, I’m sure they wondered why we didn’t keep attacking each other.

And then we parted ways.

Hope I recognize you next time.

Boottspurr from World of Enders [WoE]

in WvW

Posted by: SeytSevens.7349

SeytSevens.7349

Love the match and fights this time around. See you bp and ar folk on the battlefield!

(pk) Unacam – Commander – ranger lvl 80
Ehmry bay

(edited by SeytSevens.7349)

in WvW

Posted by: acey.6142

acey.6142

We better get used to one another since next week looks like the same match-ups.

Aceskyy- 80 Ranger Cmd- 80 Warrior Cmd- 80 Engineer
Guilds affiliations – Imtl, CoS, HIGH, & DOLO
Ehmry Bay Raider with unicorn bow!

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

Borlis: Are you seriously defending the hills keep you cheated us of? I have confirmation from one of your commanders that your Mesmer exploited his way into our hills. I will be forwarding the culprits name to ANET but seriously… Just do the right thing and leave and let us cap it back, you have already cost us upgrade coin.

(The guys defending are in BS and BURN)

I was there when we took your Hills, I am not sure who you talked to but the Mesmer in question said after they came back from work they were still in hills from the last time, I don’t know of an exploit to get into hills currently so I have to believe this was all legit.

I know the mes in question and they have been around for a while and seriously doubt they’d hack.

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

Also, AR….give it up. Just…..give it up. I really do appreciate the loot bags though. Both servers gave them to me, but AR was the bulk of them. Next time, try and give me a precursor. Thanks.

Unfortunately, when the kids are too scared to come out and play, we have to break into your houses to beat you up.

Sometimes, we just don’t have the muster to do this.

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Hrm I dunno why, but AR/BP just want to zerg my solo kitten #8230;.its saddening

I finally died in AR BL the NW camp…..me and an ele were trying to cap an upgraded camp for more than 30 mins or so. Between Guard spawn and AR literally THROWING bodies at us we finally died……some of those guys spent close to a gold in repairs

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Just stopping by to say hey Ehmry Bay. Miss fighting you guys/gals, hope your havin a good time in t5. Hopefully will get to see you guys on the battlefield in the future, looking forward to seeing [GF] and [Sekz]… both guilds were very impressive when we fought last!

How are the battles in T5?

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

score update for you! despite large BP/AR pushes today, losing our entire side of EBG and SM, our lead has actually increased to 35k.

Ya, your server needs to get rid of the hackers/exploiters or your gonna lose any respect you think you have, i’m just saying it is starting to snowball and get worse.

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Jinks You can’t solo with 2 people and if you can’t take an upgraded camp with 2 people in under a couple minutes I would strongly encourage you to rethink your trait set up. And taking a supply in that length of time strongly makes me question your ability to kill any player let alone several to the extent that it would cost near a gold in repair. Nice troll though.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Just stopping by to say hey Ehmry Bay. Miss fighting you guys/gals, hope your havin a good time in t5. Hopefully will get to see you guys on the battlefield in the future, looking forward to seeing [GF] and [Sekz]… both guilds were very impressive when we fought last!

How are the battles in T5?

It’s looking like we may make it there, for better or worse lol. Our time here has been… enlightening.

Yumiko Togashii

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Straegen With a few random defenders trickling in I’d give ya the 10

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: PenguiNet.3420

PenguiNet.3420

Ya, your server needs to get rid of the hackers/exploiters or your gonna lose any respect you think you have, i’m just saying it is starting to snowball and get worse.

You’ll need to qualify your statement. Hackers/exploiters? Elaborate and let’s see some evidence.

Rawnblade Deathclaw – Warrior
Brorannosaurus [Rekz]
Chief Charr Forum Compliance Officer

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

You guys are still on about the jokers who hid in your citadel? That’s something people have been doing since day one. If you want to complain about stuff like that, make one of those “stealth is broken” threads. There’s a long list of them already, and we’ve seen how arenanet will respond (or not respond, depending on how you look at it).

I don’t play a thief and don’t bother messing around in other player spawn areas, but I still don’t see why you guys are making such an issue of it. Those players are wasted space on our side and free kills for people on your side.

EBay is full of hackers and exploiters because a couple people stealth past a guard. BP is full of hackers and exploiters because they have mesmers who know how to hide pretty well. Lots of silly accusations being tossed around this thread.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in WvW

Pedra.4381

@Jinks You can’t solo with 2 people and if you can’t take an upgraded camp with 2 people in under a couple minutes I would strongly encourage you to rethink your trait set up. And taking a supply in that length of time strongly makes me question your ability to kill any player let alone several to the extent that it would cost near a gold in repair. Nice troll though.

Dovgan, you have to realize that there are several people on here whose best fights in WvW are on this board alone.

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Dovgan, you have to realize that there are several people on here whose best fights in WvW are on this board alone.

He was talking about the players running in contesting

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not