3/29: BP/AR/EB

in WvW

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

score update for you! despite large BP/AR pushes today, losing our entire side of EBG and SM, our lead has actually increased to 35k.

Ya, your server needs to get rid of the hackers/exploiters or your gonna lose any respect you think you have, i’m just saying it is starting to snowball and get worse.

I must have missed this patch that gave the players the ability to do something about that besides reporting them.

Just report the player and get over it.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Borlis: Are you seriously defending the hills keep you cheated us of? I have confirmation from one of your commanders that your Mesmer exploited his way into our hills. I will be forwarding the culprits name to ANET but seriously… Just do the right thing and leave and let us cap it back, you have already cost us upgrade coin.

(The guys defending are in BS and BURN)

I was commanding in a different borderland when the commanders there took your keep. I was as surprised as you were that a mesmer somehow hid for hours and hours..

If that mesmer did exploit inside and we did take the keep unfairly, I apologize for my server, I should have done something to stop it.

If you firmly believe it was an exploit, please report it. Otherwise, there’s not much we can do.

Another instance of this?? Man, we must stink at sweeping. I know the first time this happened we swept the crap out of hills.

But Anet will figure it out. I sent my screenshots and reports from the first instance.

In no way do I want someone from BP to share their tactic though. If its legit and it works then we just need to figure it out.

Here’s a suggestion to help with the sweeping. Get some Rangers to use Entangle at key hiding places. If it hits something and you start seeing damage, you’ve found them. Also, since it’s hills, there are quite a few easy hiding spots to use. One of them is on the edge of the hills on a high platform , and you can literally jump onto a lower platform inside the Hills from there.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Just stopping by to say hey Ehmry Bay. Miss fighting you guys/gals, hope your havin a good time in t5. Hopefully will get to see you guys on the battlefield in the future, looking forward to seeing [GF] and [Sekz]… both guilds were very impressive when we fought last!

How are the battles in T5?

We miss you too! I think most of the guild agrees, Yak’s is probably one of the most enjoyable servers to fight. Hopefully we’ll see you guys in the future! <3

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Nah Faux he was trolling because he got wrecked somewhere and has no other venue to express his anger.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

He was talking about the players running in contesting

I wasn’t.

Nah Faux he was trolling because he got wrecked somewhere and has no other venue to express his anger.

I assume you are speaking of me. I’ve not played the game since yesterday and didn’t get much wrecked.

By the way, subtlety is wasted on you, isn’t it?

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

(edited by Pedra.4381)

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Just stopping by to say hey Ehmry Bay. Miss fighting you guys/gals, hope your havin a good time in t5. Hopefully will get to see you guys on the battlefield in the future, looking forward to seeing [GF] and [Sekz]… both guilds were very impressive when we fought last!

t5 is the boringest tier ever. I used to accuse Yaks Bend of just zerging, but it’s quite the opposite, t5 is just zergs all day. I literally saw a 60 man AR zerg in their BL last night, that would run after three people, needless to say it was pathetic. Keep up the fight in t3 Yaks Bend, if you guys had a night crew you would be on the top.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

t5 is the boringest tier ever. I used to accuse Yaks Bend of just zerging, but it’s quite the opposite, t5 is just zergs all day. I literally saw a 60 man AR zerg in their BL last night, that would run after three people, needless to say it was pathetic. Keep up the fight in t3 Yaks Bend, if you guys had a night crew you would be on the top.

I actually have a screenshot of their whole server on that BL lol

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@Archer
@Brando

We had Ebay do that to us yesterday. They chased us twice with the whole zerg.

Don’t think like your server is any different about zerging.

Since last patch, zerg are even bigger. And you can actually see them.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

We miss you too! Yaks is tons of fun even if we get our kitten handed to us. I miss commander meetings figuring out just how exactly we were going to try to beat you. T5 is boring, we just run around ram rushing stuff and waiting for reset. Seems like we might have to break out of our funk if we are going to make it back to T4 in less than a month….

How’s T3?

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Mmm, I think I’ll let the commanders in teamspeak know, and they’ll laugh at you while we have siege at Hills hitting Redlake just to watch you guys and BP fight each other.

[hS]

in WvW

Posted by: Highwind.5964

Highwind.5964

Mmm, I think I’ll let the commanders in teamspeak know, and they’ll laugh at you while we have siege at Hills hitting Redlake just to watch you guys and BP fight each other.

but your commander and zerg cant kill qt charr

we only one laugh H3H3H3H3H3

in WvW

Posted by: Bigmadness.8697

Bigmadness.8697

bads of a feather zerg together <EBAY>

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

and second…

Fraeg – pic attached

Thats it? Posting a picture of the latest meme is your snappy comeback?

If that is the extent of your imagination then dreaming that you are long lost royalty might be a bit of a stretch. Perhaps you should start with an imaginary pony and work your way up from there.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

LIES. Also, I’m Ash Legion, using deception and trickery is a part of my job. Heaven forbid Tribune Desertgrave finds out if I don’t…she’d start yelling about how I’m insulting the pride of the Ash Legion, and start saying I should join Tribune Brimstone in the Blood Legion if I think I should go in with swords drawn from the front. I’d rather fight through all of the corrupted, Flame Legion, and Separatists than deal with that anger.

[hS]

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Well this thread went a weird direction lol

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in WvW

Bigmadness.8697

LIES. Also, I’m Ash Legion, using deception and trickery is a part of my job. Heaven forbid Tribune Desertgrave finds out if I don’t…she’d start yelling about how I’m insulting the pride of the Ash Legion, and start saying I should join Tribune Brimstone in the Blood Legion if I think I should go in with swords drawn from the front. I’d rather fight through all of the corrupted, Flame Legion, and Separatists than deal with that anger.

i didn’t know i was in the rp subforum

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

Sorry, I’m taking Kronos’ talk as RPing in and of itself.

[hS]

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Awwww look at all the Ebay haters… If you’re not first you’re last…

Attachments:

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

Awwww look at all the Ebay haters… If you’re not first you’re last…

wow ur so good at attacking doors! xD!

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

As I thought Catisa. I thought NOBODY could post that badly unless they were trying to troll somebody horribly, and my point has been proven. My condolences to AR for having to put up with him.

[hS]

in WvW

Posted by: Kronos Zek.9715

Kronos Zek.9715

As I thought Catisa. I thought NOBODY could post that badly unless they were trying to troll somebody horribly, and my point has been proven. My condolences to AR for having to put up with him.

wow CHAR has a guild rule that no torls are allowed. manners plz

THE CHARR, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND Dinklemas Littlelog 80 mesmer AR
#[CHAR]4LIFE

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

BP Guild is the best guild in Ebay, Fear me Ebay, Fear me

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: Lanny.6987

Lanny.6987

Ok Just spent WAY too long killing a d/d bunker Ele. Good for you if you just died and tied up a bunch of people But what I want to say is after several months on my server I can count the times that we’ve killed folks and someone has done /dance or /gesture or whatever weak-kitten stuff that gets done. Better things to do than be petty I guess (barring this post

in WvW

RyuDragnier.9476

That reminds me…how fare the EB borderlands right now? Another AR zerg like every other night attempting to take everything from us again? I’ve noticed that their zerg arrives around 8:30PM PST and stay there until long after 11:00PM PST (or at least it looks like that, as I usually hit bed at that time). Or is BP out in force again and they’re both fighting over everything again (which I admit, is really fun to watch).

[hS]

(edited by RyuDragnier.9476)

in WvW

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

I am confused about the PvDoor argument people are making in this thread. Isn’t the point of WvW to take as many keeps and camps as possible so that your score is higher than the other two server’s scores?

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

@Jinks You can’t solo with 2 people and if you can’t take an upgraded camp with 2 people in under a couple minutes I would strongly encourage you to rethink your trait set up. And taking a supply in that length of time strongly makes me question your ability to kill any player let alone several to the extent that it would cost near a gold in repair. Nice troll though.

Between rediculous respawns and the constant enemies its not hard to keep 2 players fron capping a camp. Its the zerg friendly aspect of this game mate.

Heck I’ve killed 8 AR trying to take a non upgraded camp solo. You give me cabs and zealots that spawn fast……

in WvW

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Hey AR, good defense on your garrison tonight. We couldn’t take it! Let’s keep this up!

Really sux on our attack on your keep at eternal bg. I hate that patch! Arena Net kicked us out while we were at inner! they need to warn us on those!

Friday let’s meet up again…my guild’s going there again like last reset!See you all in the battlefield

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

in WvW

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

score update for you! despite large BP/AR pushes today, losing our entire side of EBG and SM, our lead has actually increased to 35k.

Ya, your server needs to get rid of the hackers/exploiters or your gonna lose any respect you think you have, i’m just saying it is starting to snowball and get worse.

You’ll need to qualify your statement. Hackers/exploiters? Elaborate and let’s see some evidence.

DOLO of Course, but there are others with them, they were over 50+ up at Spiritholme with Trebs Catapults Ballista, AC on the Roofs of Both Walls on Both Sides of the Camp, that isn’t just stealthing in, thats affecting the PPT.

AND since we had to deal with all those people plus keep you guys from taking other stuff on the map you all were contributing to the hack/exploit tsk tsk.

the SS is from the East side wall of spiritholme, i’m sure other people took more pics of the whole thing.

Attachments:

Sincerly, Me.

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

I was there when we took your Hills, I am not sure who you talked to but the Mesmer in question said after they came back from work they were still in hills from the last time, I don’t know of an exploit to get into hills currently so I have to believe this was all legit.

I know the mes in question and they have been around for a while and seriously doubt they’d hack.

The mesmers credibility is neither here nor there, the simple fact is I can list the places you can hide at inner hills on one hand (supply hut, under the bridge, you might be able to count hiding at the southern most section south of the lord room…) it is just inconceivable that someone could be afk hidden there. Hills isn’t easy to hide in while you are at the keyboard.

What you seem to be implying is that AR is just full of bads that think when a commander says Sweep it translates to “oh this guy just wants to do a victory lap round the keep we just took, I’ll go now…”

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

(edited by bradderzh.2378)

in WvW

Posted by: kittkat.9450

kittkat.9450

That ridiculous battle for SM a little bit ago was something else. Never experienced lag quite like that before! Good job to AR for finally nabbing it. EB tried to fight the good fight on the 3rd floor for awhile there, but it just wasn’t happening.

No worries, though. We’ll get it back!

Mena Fowler – Ranger || Jezza – Engineer || Cailet Ambrose – Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Reading this thread, it seems that Charrcat has been a little naughty during his WvW-detox.

-G

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

We miss you too! Yaks is tons of fun even if we get our kitten handed to us. I miss commander meetings figuring out just how exactly we were going to try to beat you. T5 is boring, we just run around ram rushing stuff and waiting for reset. Seems like we might have to break out of our funk if we are going to make it back to T4 in less than a month….

How’s T3?

Well I hope you guys can get to T4 soon so you can have more fun in WvW, no offence to AR or BP, but from what I see on the scoreboard Ebay deserves to be in T4.

T3 is all about the coverage. Dragonbrand literally is only winning because of their large SEA crew. They dominate that timezone along with Euro, SOS dominates oceanic timezone and we dominate NA timezone… however both SOS and DB have fairly large NA coverage too so it makes a challenge for us, but we are holding our own. I’ve fought a lot of Blood Pact [BP] and if I remember correctly they used to be on Ebay, is that correct?

Anyways enjoy the rest of your week in wvw.

p.s [GF], [Sekz], [GH], [FTF] and [pk] are extremely impressive guilds in their own ways and if you guys had 1 or 2 more large wvw guilds you would easily be one of the best NA timezone servers because you already have some of the best guilds I have played against. No joke, fighting you guys was stressful because I new you have a lot of skill. Yaks Bend has grown a lot in t3, massive zerg wars but we have grown a lot in numbers along with skill which has been good for us

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

This yak dood wishes his guild would xfer to ebay.

/truth

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

No, I’m happy in Yaks Bend, I miss fighting good guilds though so I hope in the near future I can face Ebay again as they have several great guilds.

Talons [BT]

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

so uhh, how bout that castle fight.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

What was posted:

helo this is the cute mesmer from [CHAR]/[EBay]bads of a feather zerg together/[helo] and i would like to adress those ebay dog. u ebay dog need 2 learn 2 do more than zerg. we sit at astralholme most of day in ur BL and u zerg us because we spank u guys repeatedly so u call in big dog commander 2 clean us up. plz get lrn how 2 more than zerg. CHAR also have fun making u dog run around map all night ha ha ha. u guys r going 2 have 2 get way better at game if ur going 2 beat us u dogs.

#CHAR #CHAR4LIFE #EBAYZergingDogsThatNeed2Lrn2Play

What I read:

“Hello! This is the cute mesmer, cause aren’t all mesmers generally, amirite? From [CHAR] (following portion of this line is still being translated into some form of actual language. A match as yet has not been found due to overly copious amounts of []) I would like to address those adorable Ebay puppies. You Ebay puppies need to invite me to your communal gatherings, as I am very envious of them. I sit alone in Astralholme in your BL and await your arrival for play. There is always so many of you, making me even more envious. CHAR loves to play hide and seek and when you chase us about, and we have so much room to do so. I wish it would happen more often because I are get lonely.

#CHAR#SNUGGLEGLOMPHUGZ"

And my response:

wow u translated perfectly, can i get ur autograph plz?

Thanks, I thought so too. When you look between the lines, any anti-zerg based argument comes down to “you guys have too many people! Wish we had so many people.”

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in WvW

KStudios.2850

You’ll need to qualify your statement. Hackers/exploiters? Elaborate and let’s see some evidence.

DOLO of Course, but there are others with them, they were over 50+ up at Spiritholme with Trebs Catapults Ballista, AC on the Roofs of Both Walls on Both Sides of the Camp, that isn’t just stealthing in, thats affecting the PPT.

AND since we had to deal with all those people plus keep you guys from taking other stuff on the map you all were contributing to the hack/exploit tsk tsk.

the SS is from the East side wall of spiritholme, i’m sure other people took more pics of the whole thing.

Hey, I know that Asura! Dunno if this is a good thing or not, taking the nature of the post in context and all. But I think this is the first time anyone has ever snapped a shot of one of our [SLVR] folks that we ourselves didn’t take. Makes me happy to see we are out there more. Been trying to get some of our greener folks on the field for ages.

Yumiko Togashii

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Lol EBay learning about [CHAR] the best guild on AR hands down no arguement is the funniest thing ever they are so mad at their PvP skills and brutal putdowns get em Dinklemas you teach them to speak and behave

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in WvW

Bigmadness.8697

ebay u lucky i am PVE’ing (according 2 JACKY love you boo) or else CHAR would zergbust ur ZERG

ha ha ha

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Heeeeeeey there,

Really nice fight in BP BL yesterday. Our group got zerged to death so many time, we thought it would be a zergfest all night long.

Good thing GF/ some Ebay/GH came by to have some fun at the south west camp we were defending.

We first fought you 3on3 as center south camp, I thought we were dead for sure, then we wiped your 3 man group, but I think they were not at 100% because you guys are usually strong at teamwork and this time you came in one after the other without timing.

Then the real group came, you were what? between 7 and 10? I have many screen shot, but sadly they are all home and I’m not home right now.

the 3 way fight at the camp were awesome. We were first trying to hold it again BP, who had a freaking big zerg ( I actually have a nice screen shot of the zerg hiding from us in a tower, before realise they had like 3 time our number). We fought the first wave, we were surviving then the second part of the zerg (they were what? 20-25 again 5) where way too much.

Then GF came him, and the war began. You used the top entrance with Shadow Refuge to attack us. We are pretty much outmatched when it’s a straight forward fight like that. We are like 5 solo roamers that got togheter, we don’t have any synergy, only 3 of us are on VoIP and we use non-group optimal build (except that crazy Elem DD).

You wiped us a good amount of time, while still putting a good fight I think. We wiped you once with the help of ballista and arrow cart. Hey we have to make it fair huh!

Another good freaking fight at North-East camp. We saw your group stacking (Man stop doing that, you aren’t a zerg! :P) near the bridge near the camp. Our Elem DD just charged in like he always does and we were all like : “cooome on man” because each time we follow him and we found ourself outnumbered again a premade group.

That what happened again, at first we were surprised it went pretty well, then you guys started to rez each other using shadow refuge and such, and we got outgunned. Really cool fight tho!

Tell your hammer warrior to stop focusing on me kitten (char necro) :P

P.S : We got stomped more then anything yesterday, just writing this so people that participate could relate to it, and don’t hesitate to write what happened from your point of view!

in WvW

Posted by: Puaru.9325

Puaru.9325

Anvil’s Last Stand apparently has nothing better to do then chase people down half across their BL to stop them from doing JPs.

in WvW

KStudios.2850

@ BP morning crew, nice job at Quentin. You guys were dug in right. We could not get in. Props to you and whomever the present Commander was.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

The posters saying BP just needs to step up is right. Sekz just does a ton of stupid stealth / stacking crap that we can easily beat with some good players or good siege at a choke point.

You can’t stack it anymore… and there is no culling…

And I can count on my fingers the times WFD has done anything useful against us. Usually ALS or WAR get the Sekz wipes, don’t go stealing their work!

Late to the party as usual. Thanks for the shout out! Actually… being able to count on your fingers is a good thing. We’re an extremely casual guild and we do this sorta thing for fun. The fact that a casual “ragtag” band of people did ANYTHING at all to your “hardcore zerg-busting” group indicates that we’ve done SOMETHING right!

Glad we could be at your service

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Heeeeeeey there,

Really nice fight in BP BL yesterday. Our group got zerged to death so many time, we thought it would be a zergfest all night long.

Good thing GF/ some Ebay/GH came by to have some fun at the south west camp we were defending.

We first fought you 3on3 as center south camp, I thought we were dead for sure, then we wiped your 3 man group, but I think they were not at 100% because you guys are usually strong at teamwork and this time you came in one after the other without timing.

Then the real group came, you were what? between 7 and 10? I have many screen shot, but sadly they are all home and I’m not home right now.

the 3 way fight at the camp were awesome. We were first trying to hold it again BP, who had a freaking big zerg ( I actually have a nice screen shot of the zerg hiding from us in a tower, before realise they had like 3 time our number). We fought the first wave, we were surviving then the second part of the zerg (they were what? 20-25 again 5) where way too much.

Then GF came him, and the war began. You used the top entrance with Shadow Refuge to attack us. We are pretty much outmatched when it’s a straight forward fight like that. We are like 5 solo roamers that got togheter, we don’t have any synergy, only 3 of us are on VoIP and we use non-group optimal build (except that crazy Elem DD).

You wiped us a good amount of time, while still putting a good fight I think. We wiped you once with the help of ballista and arrow cart. Hey we have to make it fair huh!

Another good freaking fight at North-East camp. We saw your group stacking (Man stop doing that, you aren’t a zerg! :P) near the bridge near the camp. Our Elem DD just charged in like he always does and we were all like : “cooome on man” because each time we follow him and we found ourself outnumbered again a premade group.

That what happened again, at first we were surprised it went pretty well, then you guys started to rez each other using shadow refuge and such, and we got outgunned. Really cool fight tho!

Tell your hammer warrior to stop focusing on me kitten (char necro) :P

P.S : We got stomped more then anything yesterday, just writing this so people that participate could relate to it, and don’t hesitate to write what happened from your point of view!

Hey man! Thanks for the shout out!

If your ever down for a fight, feel free to hit us up!

I wasnt there but im sure my guildies we’re happy to find some other avid roamers

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Well We love fighting GF, even if you had more number yesterday, you usually roam with really small number, something I appreciate

I think you are the only small group we fought this week.

Others fights have been zerg stalking.

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

I’ve fought a lot of Blood Pact [BP] and if I remember correctly they used to be on Ebay, is that correct?

Anyways enjoy the rest of your week in wvw.

p.s [GF], [Sekz], [GH], [FTF] and [pk] are extremely impressive guilds in their own ways and if you guys had 1 or 2 more large wvw guilds you would easily be one of the best NA timezone servers because you already have some of the best guilds I have played against. No joke, fighting you guys was stressful because I new you have a lot of skill. Yaks Bend has grown a lot in t3, massive zerg wars but we have grown a lot in numbers along with skill which has been good for us

[BP] came and left so fast. They’re just fairweathers. Not true Ebay.

Fun fights before with yaks, hope to see more in the future

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Awesome night in EBay bl last night. I’d love to say we snatched your bay because we were trying to draw you away from the big fight for SM, but the truth is, we had no idea there was a big fight at SM. We (about 8 GOATS) just headed into their map thinking to cap some supply camps and see what we could get away with. We found the entire borderlands… empty. Really empty. Ghost town empty. Rapture-and-no-one-told-us empty. There was even one poor ranger afk at a sentry, just standing in the middle of the road like his soul had been taken. Super creepy. EBay always shows up within seconds, right? Where were they? Thinking we were gonna meet massive numbers at any moment, we took all the camps, Briar, Lake, and a fully upgraded bay. By that time we’d picked up a handful of peeps from WFD, WAR, and EDGE, but I think that put our numbers at maybe 15. More like 12, because some GOATs had to work in the morning and had to leave. EBay started to trickle in, still not the numbers we’d thought would come but enough to shove us out of bay pretty quickly. We headed to Briar to dig in and hold it for as long as we could and that must have been when the mighty battle for SM ended, because… yeah.

Ebay came home, and MAN were there a lot of em. We sieged up Briar, wrote letters to our mommas and sweethearts, called out useless orders to PuGs who don’t read chat, and the battle for Briar commenced. Briar’s front lawn was a boiling mass of angry Ebayers but we were holding on when from the west came… Anvil Rock. LOTS of Anvil Rock. They smashed into the side of Ebay, tearing up their siege and chasing them clean out of sight. While those two zergs were gone, we ran and took Vale supply back and built more siege. That’s when Kalkz and Borlis’ Eternal zerg arrived. They came flying out of Vale supply, charged off to lord-knows-where, and apparently were completely pasted by Anvil. It must have been bad, because Kalkz & Co. left about three minutes later saying we were on our own. EBay came back to Briar, but AR pushed them off again before they started to hammer at Briar themselves. We pushed AR back long enough for EBay to regroup again and come slamming back into them while we held the door from all comers.

It was titanic. There should have been a sound track.

By this time there were about 10 BP peeps total to defend Briar. Ebay was tearing at the front door and Anvil was massing in the cubby. AR had lost a good few by then, so when they charged Ebay that last time, they were outgunned 2-1. It was a hellova thing to see though. They slammed into EBay’s side and shoved them to the bridge before they were wiped to a man. We didn’t see any more Anvil after that.

I’d love to say when the gate finally came down and EBay roared through, the 10 of us still held them off, but the truth is, we were so much roadkill. It was late, we were tired, and PuGs don’t read chat.

tl;dr: Awesome night in EBay bl last night.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

Awesome resume Aidget, would have loved to see that. :P

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Thank you Aidget, wish I could have been there :>

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

It was glorious, and all three servers showed their mettle. Props all around.

[Arr][GOAT]