3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

“BG is like that guy that tries super hard in a pick-up game of basketball. To bad 99% of them don’t know what I am talking about because that is what we call a sport.”

“My thoughts are that BG is trying to prove they are still going strong and nothing happened.”

“Looks like this week is BGs last hurrah. From what I hear it sounds like there is way too much drama in bg’s community (never a good sign). I like the fact that SoR has zero drama and all our guilds are here to stay and are NOT scounting other servers. This up and down weeks for bg can’t last long, they must really hate not coming in first.”

“JQ and SOR didn’t lose 2 or 3 guilds as well as 2 of their most notable commanders, BG did.”

“Poor BG, never gets any respect as a server.”

Im on BG since beta day 0, WvWvW as a main reason to purchase the game.

We have trolls? Bad players? Yep, we do! And sorry but, U do to! In proporcion, u probably have even more then us… =/
But c’mon, u ppl refere to BG as a individual, we’re a community, with a lot of good ppl and the more skilled players I’ve ever seen!

I cant say how many times I’ve heard on TS our commanders saying:

Dont underestimate these guys, respect the enemy!

I’m following the same principle as always: respect the community.

All these posts among many others are just disrespectful, far from being true and tbh, rly childish.

In time mb u guys learn that “be Number 1” is not worth when u gotta trash talk, cheat and disrespect ppl to get there, in a MMO things dont stay always the same, and suddenly u find urself surrounded with lifeless trolls and a bad reputation U didnt deserve…you know u’re not gonna be #1 forever right? O.o’

In my point of view, theres a lot of good players in JQ and SoR, and for this reason Im gonna actually do the opposite of what I’ve read here today.

JQ and SoR, congratz on all you’ve acomplished, I had lots of fun fighting u guys in the past weeks. I rly hope u can get rid of these ppl with low mentality, bc imo any champion should be respected and admired, and some of these ppl soon will compromise your “status” with this behavior. I’m sorry to say, but these kind of posts decrease your “glory”… It’s a pity, but true.

(BlackGate)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Can we get a score update please

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

“BG is like that guy that tries super hard in a pick-up game of basketball. To bad 99% of them don’t know what I am talking about because that is what we call a sport.”

“My thoughts are that BG is trying to prove they are still going strong and nothing happened.”

“Looks like this week is BGs last hurrah. From what I hear it sounds like there is way too much drama in bg’s community (never a good sign). I like the fact that SoR has zero drama and all our guilds are here to stay and are NOT scounting other servers. This up and down weeks for bg can’t last long, they must really hate not coming in first.”

“JQ and SOR didn’t lose 2 or 3 guilds as well as 2 of their most notable commanders, BG did.”

We have trolls? Bad players? Yep, we do! And sorry but, U do to! In proporcion, u probably have even more then us… =/
But c’mon, u ppl refere to BG as a individual, we’re a community, with a lot of good ppl and the more skilled players I’ve ever seen!

All these posts among many others are just disrespectful, far from being true and tbh, rly childish.

In time mb u guys learn that “be Number 1” is not worth when u gotta trash talk, cheat and disrespect ppl to get there, in a MMO things dont stay always the same, and suddenly u find urself surrounded with lifeless trolls and a bad reputation U didnt deserve…you know u’re not gonna be #1 forever right? O.o’

In my point of view, theres a lot of good players in JQ and SoR, and for this reason Im gonna actually do the opposite of what I’ve read here today.

JQ and SoR, congratz on all you’ve acomplished, I had lots of fun fighting u guys in the past weeks. I rly hope u can get rid of these ppl with low mentality, bc imo any champion should be respected and admired, and some of these ppl soon will compromise your “status” with this behavior. I’m sorry to say, but these kind of posts decrease your “glory”… It’s a pity, but true.

Someone want to translate this for me?

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Someone want to translate this for me?

Uh… not really. Sounds like a recipe for a headache.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

He was actually being respectful to both servers.. No need for a reply like that.

Score update for those who asked:

Attachments:

Blackgate

(edited by kevinskyrider.3271)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Voicer.8239

“Someone want to translate this for me?” lol

“Uh… not really. Sounds like a recipe for a headache.” kitten hahahaha

Meh…every game have the down side right? I guess in GW2 is the forum ppl…well, gl and hf with your trolls then!

(BlackGate)

(edited by Voicer.8239)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Score update

Made an asura seeing how cute Feisty and Cuddle’s are. Still have to lvl and gear her
Cant wait to camkitten with the cutie

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Score update as requested!

Attachments:

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Fiesty (loud voice): “Those lazy good for nothing Golems never do a darn thing around here. They all should die under a pot of burning oil!”

Other guy: (making “no no no stop” gestures and showing fearful eyes)

Fiesty (in a whisper): “They’re right behind me aren’t they”

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

While we were facing culling, and lots of LFG in Rata Sum, BG was marching to a different drummer. Well played.

Dear ArenaNet, when will culling in cities be removed?

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I guess SoR is burnt out after their 2 week server wide push where their NA guilds played during Oceanic and SEA. We knew it wasn’t sustainable.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

While we were facing culling, and lots of LFG in Rata Sum, BG was marching to a different drummer. Well played.

Dear ArenaNet, when will culling in cities be removed?

This guy speaks the real truth !

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I guess SoR is burnt out after their 2 week server wide push where their NA guilds played during Oceanic and SEA. We knew it wasn’t sustainable.

correct! we were pushing with 24-36 hour shifts for both the weeks. We wanted to get first place sooo bad. Guess SoR isn’t as skilled as BG.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

pot.6805

Score update brought to you by this guy

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Free Beer and hot wings.7120

Free Beer and hot wings.7120

Where is everyone, JQ? Need help defending this towe…

Permabanish – Necro
Fiona Faceroll – Warrior
JQ’s town drunk

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

I don’t know about yall, but this is getting kind of boring.

I almost prefer culling to what we have now. At least with culling the opposing server couldn’t hightail it the first chance they saw someone. I’m so tired of looking at the backsides of the JQ and BG players.

Im thinking more about being tired of fighting the same people the same way.

Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

You know SoR is is losing to BG by 20k+ when the SoR trolls start creeping onto the forums talking about how bad the BG community is…. LOL

I recall BG whining about 2v1 all last week.

Sanctum of Rall

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

You know SoR is is losing to BG by 20k+ when the SoR trolls start creeping onto the forums talking about how bad the BG community is…. LOL

They are so good now that they have beaten it back and we are all cowering in our respective PKs.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Where is everyone, JQ? Need help defending this towe…

Maybe still playing with that box of nostalgia.

-KNT- BG

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Don’t worry, the real men will be out in a few hours

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

Little off topic but the next time you guys do something silly please record it. I would had loved seeing the all necro day…

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Liquid.9672

In that case, where are you going to be?

(you have to admit you walked right into that one)

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Liquid.9672

I play on BG and I didn’t whine about 2v1. How come my views aren’t used to generalize an entire server? I feel sad and cheated.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

if this is how toxic tier 1 is, i hope i never have to go Tier 1, heck ill probably transfer to TC before going Tier 1 ( and FA hates TC). you guys need to relax and have fun.

Attachments:

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

if this is how toxic tier 1 is, i hope i never have to go Tier 1, heck ill probably transfer to TC before going Tier 1 ( and FA hates TC). you guys need to relax and have fun.

You are basing how toxic a tier is by probably .05% of the tiers population that actually responds on these forums. Something doesn’t seem right here….

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

pot.6805

How are SoR zergs instantly killing siege with 20k hits? All of our siege on that wall gone with 15seconds.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

How are SoR zergs instantly killing siege with 20k hits? All of our siege on that wall gone with 15seconds.

Anet patched the game to allow SoR to destroy all siege with 20k hits within 15 seconds, did you even read the patch notes?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Liquid.9672

It’s a fair question though. What can hit for 19k on a piece of siege placed at the back of a battlement?

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

pot.6805

Nice deflection. But SoR zerg at North hills instantly killed all of our siege placed up there by hitting them for 20k.

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Dear JQ and BG,

I am Supreme Commander A L T S. I will be joining t1 soon and I have a favor to ask…
I need you guys to push SoR off of EB when I arrive. I have a group of 35 friends who would like to come out and play and well…. 35 omegas in one push, they will need the exercise. Thanks! /kisses

Love,
A L T S

A L T S
Skritt Happens

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Little off topic but the next time you guys do something silly please record it. I would had loved seeing the all necro day…

I think we do have some of it from a flamethrower perspective, lemme dig it up for you.

Hrm..here’s wondo’s trolling north Vista one night…

ahhhh! Here it is! It’s from an Engi perspective

We post all of our videos here:
http://www.strikeforceguild.com/forum/viewforum/1978145/m/7813886

If you hear us talking derogatory about your guild or server…well…we’re gamers so I’ll give out boxes of tissue where needed. That’s just an overall disclaimer on any commentary on any of our videos.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Darkjoy.3092

Dear JQ and BG,

I am Supreme Commander A L T S. I will be joining t1 soon and I have a favor to ask…
I need you guys to push SoR off of EB when I arrive. I have a group of 35 friends who would like to come out and play and well…. 35 omegas in one push, they will need the exercise. Thanks! /kisses

Love,
A L T S

It’s your gold, waste it how you want!

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

It’s a fair question though. What can hit for 19k on a piece of siege placed at the back of a battlement?

Probably someone running (x) tiers of the Ballista WXP line

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

pot.6805

Uhh no, there was no ballistas in sight and I wasn’t actively being hit by siege. Also please tell me where you would even place a ballista outside that would those arrow carts, nice try though. This was a number that kept going up and finally stopped at 20k before the siege was gone. It was a cumulative hit ability, not ballista. And it was done to every cart/cannon on that wall so this wasn’t a random occurrence.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Omnitek.3876

Dear JQ and BG,

Love,
A L T S

I do not pay for siege. I use about 20 omegas per week just for laughs, never once have I spent money on a golem. 100 alpha donations a week isn’t unheard of. You need to give your pugs more kisses.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Darkjoy.3092

Uhh no, there was no ballistas in sight and I wasn’t actively being hit by siege. Also please tell me where you would even place a ballista outside that would those arrow carts, nice try though. This was a number that kept going up and finally stopped at 20k before the siege was gone. It was a cumulative hit ability, not ballista. And it was done to every cart/cannon on that wall so this wasn’t a random occurrence.

Probably that sneaky teleporting golem guy

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Dear JQ and BG,

Love,
A L T S

I do not pay for siege. I use about 20 omegas per week just for laughs, never once have I spent money on a golem. 100 alpha donations a week isn’t unheard of. You need to give your pugs more kisses.

I’m more interested in the 5k+ supply needed for all those lol

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Omnitek.3876

A few mesmers using the broken GS auto attack that magically hits all siege by just hitting the door and/or wall.

As for the 5k supply, less than 2 hours with 15 people. About 30 mins with a few full keeps.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

(edited by Omnitek.3876)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

They have engineers that know how to take out siege. If you play tpvp on battle of khylo you’ll witness people taking out treb in 2 to 3 hits.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Dear JQ and BG,

Love,
A L T S

Yeah I get about 1 siege gollem a day doing the JP. Initially I wasn’t getting any because I was only doing EB. But it appears they drop more frequently from BL maps. So 7 Alphas for one guy a week. If your in an active guild with players who run alts than gollems aren’t so bad. The 1G people pay for them is pretty rediculous. All it costs me is some skill points, 10 mithril and 10 elder. Im saving up all my siege atm and Im going to upgrade them all to superior, then Ill start randomly donating to a WvW commander. All except for the AC, which I will save for myself as I like defending keeps.

(edited by nirvana.8245)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Liquid.9672

They have engineers that know how to take out siege. If you play tpvp on battle of khylo you’ll witness people taking out treb in 2 to 3 hits.

But he said it was cumulative damage, which rules out everything an Engineer has besides Flamethrower #1, and there’s no way the Flamethrower is hitting siege at the back of a battlement, or doing that kind of damage even if it did.

[KnT] – Blackgate

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

I don’t know about yall, but this is getting kind of boring.

I almost prefer culling to what we have now. At least with culling the opposing server couldn’t hightail it the first chance they saw someone. I’m so tired of looking at the backsides of the JQ and BG players.

If you don’t want to see our backsides then release already. We are already moving on to our next victims. Then again just lay there, its all the same to us. You wont be worth wxp for a bit.

A sor player would prefer culling….

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Midnightjade.3520

“Someone want to translate this for me?” lol

“Uh… not really. Sounds like a recipe for a headache.” kitten hahahaha

Meh…every game have the down side right? I guess in GW2 is the forum ppl…well, gl and hf with your trolls then!

Actually, yeah, you’re right. Sorry about that – my bad. You have to admit it WAS kind of a long post though.

I’m usually the nice guy on the forum – guess I misread this one totally.

/salute

Itinerant, no guild.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Farhunt.5496

Farhunt.5496

Actually, yeah, you’re right. Sorry about that – my bad. You have to admit it WAS kind of a long post though.

/salute

I logged in just to reply to this post, I also gave you a +1/like/happy ending thing. Probably the nicest post of the thread, it would be much nicer if everyone else posting here was like this. Although I suspect that you may have wondered into the wrong thread, this is the place for mush wailing and gnashing of teeth.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Voicer.8239

/salute

I logged in just to reply to this post, I also gave you a +1/like/happy ending thing. Probably the nicest post of the thread, it would be much nicer if everyone else posting here was like this. Although I suspect that you may have wondered into the wrong thread, this is the place for mush wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Yeah, it was a rly long post. =s
Sometimes I have a lot to say u know? hahahaha!
This is indeed the place for mush wailing and gnashing of teeth.
I just think we can do this in a better way, thats all.

ps: Great battle on SoR Hills moments ago! We ended up losing it, but we give u guys HELL as a price to have it!! Thx for the fun!

(BlackGate)

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Midnightjade.3520

Yeah, it was a rly long post. =s
Sometimes I have a lot to say u know? hahahaha!
This is indeed the place for mush wailing and gnashing of teeth.
I just think we can do this in a better way, thats all.

ps: Great battle on SoR Hills moments ago! We ended up losing it, but we give u guys HELL as a price to have it!! Thx for the fun!

Great! See you guys in-game.

Itinerant, no guild.

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Boulderbolg.3460

Boulderbolg.3460

That is one creepy Asura, Mikey.

GL for Team Riot [RIOT] on Blackgate NA – Small Group WvW Focused
http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/http://www.twitch.tv/teamriottv

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

pot.6805

That is one creepy Asura, Mikey.

Haters gon’ hate! =P
Haha but no really, at least he isn’t the cliché white skinned cute Asura!

BeeGee
Beast mode

3/29 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Papaj.9035

Papaj.9035

That’s unfortunate we lost SoR hills. Church and I dropped enough siege to wipe out an army in a few seconds. Only thing I could think of that could hit that for 19k would be Trebs, but that is a singular shot and not cumulative. Oh well, guess we can do it all over again tonight.

80 Norn Elementalist
Violent Impact [VI] Guild Master (Blackgate)
http://www.impact-gaming.us