3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

I figured I would get the ball rolling again for this weeks matchup! Had a blast fighting both of you last week and look forward to another epic week this week! I must say, this has been the most balance I have seen in a long while and it makes for some great fights. Reset countdown officially has begun, let the troll posts commence!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

I figured I would get the ball rolling again for this weeks matchup! Had a blast fighting both of you last week and look forward to another epic week this week! I must say, this has been the most balance I have seen in a long while and it makes for some great fights. Reset countdown officially has begun, let the troll posts commence!

I’m really hoping it stays as close as it has been this week. Here’s to hoping!!

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

It’ll be interesting to see how those new transfers pan out for HoD. At first glance, it seems they pulled in more than enough people to shatter the balance and might possibly have gained enough population for a T6 push. But it’s difficult to tell how many of those players are dedicated WvW transfers or just the mad dash of PvE players trying out the new patch. And with this week being a holiday/spring break for many of us, we won’t really get a good idea of anyone’s real post-patch strength for another week or so.

Either way, HoD needs to learn a few more tricks besides golem rushes if they want to leave this tier.

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

This week is my Vacation, Expect to kill me a great deal more!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Phillipidies.3204

Phillipidies.3204

It’ll be interesting to see how those new transfers pan out for HoD. At first glance, it seems they pulled in more than enough people to shatter the balance and might possibly have gained enough population for a T6 push. But it’s difficult to tell how many of those players are dedicated WvW transfers or just the mad dash of PvE players trying out the new patch. And with this week being a holiday/spring break for many of us, we won’t really get a good idea of anyone’s real post-patch strength for another week or so.

Either way, HoD needs to learn a few more tricks besides golem rushes if they want to leave this tier.

From what little bit I’ve seen of our new found numbers, its both but leans toward new players. EB was queued well past midnight server time last night and I’m seeing some guild tags that I don’t recognize. I hope GoM and NSP got some people too, this is a fun tier and we need some time with the new arrivals before we think about trying to move up.

Phaeax, Hydema, Phillipidies [LK] HoD

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

The balance is gone, there are zero tranfers to nsp/gom as far as I can tell. HoD has a formidable zerg force now, I don’t mind much because I’ve always played for an outmanned server. So bring it.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: narcky.2187

narcky.2187

Lol really?

Much like last night, all I ever see is NSP and HoD teaming up against GoM. Literally neither NSP nor HoD were attacking each other.

GoM had 3 things taken over by HoD and 3 by NSP with only their keep as their own, both NSP / HoD zergs were attacking them. Seriously it’s boring and GoM is just adapting and getting better, which is kudo’s to them and is in the long run good for them as they’re obviously getting better.

This is all EB that is. Anyways, boring stuff.

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ErionHashimoto.3015

ErionHashimoto.3015

Lol really?

Much like last night, all I ever see is NSP and HoD teaming up against GoM. Literally neither NSP nor HoD were attacking each other.

GoM had 3 things taken over by HoD and 3 by NSP with only their keep as their own, both NSP / HoD zergs were attacking them. Seriously it’s boring and GoM is just adapting and getting better, which is kudo’s to them and is in the long run good for them as they’re obviously getting better.

Our BL was double-teamed a few times too. I even spotted groups with both HoD and NSP running together.

Ah well… considering the odds, we did okay.

(edited by ErionHashimoto.3015)

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Coming from NSP, we did, a few times, sit with HoD, but we were typically waiting for them to whittle/get whittled down by/with you and then go in and sweep.

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

(edited by subcrazy.1098)

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

You always end up double teamed for a while just how it works… every one of our servers spends good portions of our time having both of the other servers breathing down our necks

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SilencedScream.2167

SilencedScream.2167

I won’t say it isn’t happening, but I haven’t seen any double-teaming lately. Outside of the JPs, I’ll attack either side regardless. In fact, last night HoD was bouncing back and forth between GoM and NSP BLs to keep pressure on both sides.

Haven’t been in since reset, but disappointed to see that HoD is still red, even with the lead it had. Another reason why the glicko system was a horrible call, methinks.

Henge of Denravi – [SAS]
Duct Tape Applied [Charr Ranger]
A Roll Of Duct Tape [Human Guardian, Commander]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

Most of the night I saw full guilds from HOD defending supply camps because they had nothing else to do. Their population is out of control. Good thing the ultimate exterminator is on GOM.

ARM

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Your editing skills aren’t that good, who did you hire?

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

Your editing skills aren’t that good, who did you hire?

I got my mom and dad to do it cause i’m lazy. Or was it my 10 year old daughter, my cat did a lil too pretty sure.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

(edited by subcrazy.1098)

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Absolutely amazing fights tonight (all 3 servers were double teamed at some stage! )
Wewere doing really well with our mini zerg buster group until (what it seemed like) GoM and HoD poured into 2 large zergs, and hit us from both sides.
Some epic defence play saw us push back both forces a bit, losing klovan but defending WC.
Eventually HoD took our SM without a report of an attack ever being present…. hacks?…no..golems…lots of golems (how many?) They proceeded to our keep and quickly melted outer and inner gates! We we all but ready to go to be when the call came in! but sadly GoM was in front of our keep and wouldnt let us in for some odd reason, just kept hitting us :/ so after we pushed them away we got into the lord room just as inner fell.
Good golem rush guys. there was so many! sadly I was fighting for so long i didnt have the chance to ever pick up my bags from the lord room
It does seem like HoD got FAR more numbers than they had previously, good for them! but we no likie zerg battles, too much skill lag So if you are gonna head to t6, may the froth be with you!
Good night and Great fights all!

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: birdstehWORD.2986

birdstehWORD.2986

Lol really?

how many times have GoM and NSP double teamed HoD’s Overlook over the past few weeks? how many times have NSP taken Ogrewatch, pengloss and Veloka while GoM took AP, Speldon and mendons over the past week at the same time?

you say all HoD does is team up with an enemy server when all GoM does is leech off what the other is doing. HoD takes a tower in NSP’s side of EB and soon enough you’ll see GoM going after it since it has “paper” walls. face it GoM isn’t getting better.

Thanks for the 30min+ fight in SM earilyer this week and the 30min+ battle at your keep last night.

Attachments:

(edited by birdstehWORD.2986)

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

i’ve had a lot of fun this week. loading in to eb after the patch was scary … for the first time since ever i saw you all. ALL. and i cried a little inside. it was glorious.

i’m not gonna deny it, i’ve been busy stealing people from other servers. i had hoped to initially boost hod’s euro & sea presence from virtually non-existent to something that could at least defend our bl & maybe overlook (i know i’m so greedy).

we definitely got transfers in the end & either both gom and nsp did as well or you were REALLY culled out for me before and you simply outnumbered us 4 to 1 before the transfers came in. i mean, i know we were outmanned a lot, but i didn’t think it was by THAT much.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

i’ve had a lot of fun this week. loading in to eb after the patch was scary … for the first time since ever i saw you all. ALL. and i cried a little inside. it was glorious.

i’m not gonna deny it, i’ve been busy stealing people from other servers. i had hoped to initially boost hod’s euro & sea presence from virtually non-existent to something that could at least defend our bl & maybe overlook (i know i’m so greedy).

we definitely got transfers in the end & either both gom and nsp did as well or you were REALLY culled out for me before and you simply outnumbered us 4 to 1 before the transfers came in. i mean, i know we were outmanned a lot, but i didn’t think it was by THAT much.

you can go ahead and stop recruiting now…

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Had a lot of fun in all the borderlands and EB tonight. Tried some different tactics and got lots of loot bags from some zergs. Hope our small (10 to 15) presence was helpful to some of the big groups.

Paxa we still aren’t ready for a fight with you guys yet, I don’t think we know what crowd control is It also is helpful when you wipe us to keep ourselves in check.

And thanks to everyone who helped push GoM and HoD out of our keep multiple times. I hope you guys hold it for the night so that we can come on tomorrow and see it still green.

RNG Officer.

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Wow HoD, you guys are everywhere! And not in small numbers either. Gratz on getting the transfers. You are officially more populated than we are and we have had a great turnout from alot of the PvE population.

VoxL (NSP)

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Is it just me or did Os grow exponentially. You guys will not leave our BL. Great dedication and good fights! Also, props to your Ele commander that has like rank 20+, thats pretty incredible. And as always, a load of fun fighting XOXO. Sorry that our 2 duels got interrupted Dank. Maybe next time =p

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Well aint that cute??

Attachments:

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: evilbom.1793

evilbom.1793

Nothing to say

1. HoD Second Wave Attack
2. GoM at back gate
3. . . . . . . .
update
4. Army HoD at NSP spawn
5. GoM take NSP keep

Attachments:

Evilbom Pure Berserker Engineer [NSP]

(edited by evilbom.1793)

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

obastable.5231

glad i haven’t set foot in eb since before reset. shameful behaviour, to say the least.

Hello Kitty Krewe

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

oh look, GoM whines about double teaming and then begs for table scraps from HoD to attempt to not fall to t8. Lol at complaining about double teaming. GG.

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

obastable.5231

being on hod, i can confirm that you are deliberately being double teamed. my hubby has a stash of screenies of various commanders telling people to stop attacking gom because we are apparently working together.

<- this persons guild does not approve of the situation

Hello Kitty Krewe

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

Ridiculous. Both GoM and HoD chilling together at our spawn after splitting the map between them. Guess they couldn’t take being in second and third place.

Attachments:

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

Many people came from EB to join us on NSP BL rather than camp you at spawn. You all were putting up a good fight on you BL. Was fun tonight. Thought about going to EB earlier in the night, but it was full and I wasn’t in the mood to wait for a queue. I never encourage and will refuse any offer to work together with another server. That being said though. If it is a good tactical decision to attack you while you are getting hit by the other server it will happen as it should. Neither me or my guild approve of deliberately working with another server to double team.

Was fun though. I’d like to welcome the transfers to the server. Hope you all make a home of HoD like I have. See you all out there.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: neighto.7386

neighto.7386

Wow, I’m Ashamed to be a player on HoD right now.. That was disgusting what I witnessed. Having commanders bark orders to NOT ATTACK the enemy is down right wrong. then proceed to SPAWN CAMP…… DISGUSTING.. you guys should all be ashamed.

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Cymric.7368

Cymric.7368

I am scared, y u want to do this to me GoM?

Attachments:

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

This conversation really needs to change to something more positive. All of this finger pointing is only gonna ruffle people’s feathers, and then HoD will have to host another hugfest between servers to calm the waters.

On another note. That was some epic back and forth we had going there at Hills in our BL. Thanks for the amazing fights nsp.

I’m gonna leave with my only screen of the night.
Rob seems to have mistaken Bay for Ellis Island.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Elochai.1280

Elochai.1280

Wow, I’m Ashamed to be a player on HoD right now.. That was disgusting what I witnessed. Having commanders bark orders to NOT ATTACK the enemy is down right wrong. then proceed to SPAWN CAMP…… DISGUSTING.. you guys should all be ashamed.

There are still plenty of commanders who don’t act that way on HoD(myself included). Most of the commanders I’ve run into or share commanding with on a map have been good people to command with. I don’t think it will happen again or hope it wont.

Elochai Rendar 80 Warrior/Anskar Rendar 80 Necromancer/Rylea Rendar 80 Thief/Kento Rendar 80 Ranger
Commander

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

I was told to relay this message; “Os has, and is still enjoying the good fights on GoM BL”

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

I’m gonna leave with my only screen of the night.
Rob seems to have mistaken Bay for Ellis Island.

Rob didn’t even go in to WvW post-reset, yet. That character looks nothing like him either.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

Gf GoM. Just kinda sad that Raygun didn’t stay longer. Good times.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Oh, despite asll the HoD and GoM handholding, the map looks the way it should.

Attachments:

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Calisto Stormblade for president!

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Had a lot of fun in all the borderlands and EB tonight. Tried some different tactics and got lots of loot bags from some zergs. Hope our small (10 to 15) presence was helpful to some of the big groups.

Paxa we still aren’t ready for a fight with you guys yet, I don’t think we know what crowd control is It also is helpful when you wipe us to keep ourselves in check.

And thanks to everyone who helped push GoM and HoD out of our keep multiple times. I hope you guys hold it for the night so that we can come on tomorrow and see it still green.

Might wanna help tone ur guildies’ tone down a bit tho… I mean jumping/dancing on me after getting outzerged then chased by like 10+ ppl all by myself? Let’s show some more class/sportsmanship out there.

And to the Os, PH (I think) and SPCA and others that had a 40-50ish man zerg that would refuse to leave our BLs even after taking all our stuff back AND all ur stuff in EB and in your BLs were just about taken, I’m wondering the strategy behind holding our Hills for like gosh knows how many hours through that?… Y U NO LET ME SLEEP!? Also to Os, when did u get so many ppl? _

And since the server transfers, this tier’s getting a lot more zergier in general… I hope it doesn’t ruin the balance of what this tier used to be, it was awesome the way it was before then. Just hoping that HoD doesn’t become the new DH of the tier magically getting a bunch of ppl from nowhere and rolling the other teams in the T7 till they move up a tier.

Anyways, enough of my half asleep talk, off to bed, let’s have some fun battles, eh?

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Dairius Stillgard.1953

Dairius Stillgard.1953

We had some good fights tonight, especially GoM’s Hills keep that was intense to say the least got a snap shot you all might enjoy if you look directly in front of me that is Wide Charr Keeping watch with me

Attachments:

Commander Kaargoth Soulbrand/LvL 80 Ranger GoM
Harbingerrs Of Tyria guild leader

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Sadly I did not get a screenshot but this message is for that poor NSP Commander, the ele that was slapping yaks in HoD BL. Now HoD is a compassionate server and we could not help but notice that you spent all your cash on your Commander tag and could not afford any armour. Please let us know what charity to send some coin to!

Theftwind (HoD)

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I had a blast in NSP BL last night, Props to MEND for holding Hills all night long. Great dedication!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

THE Dentist.5960

Sadly I did not get a screenshot but this message is for that poor NSP Commander, the ele that was slapping yaks in HoD BL. Now HoD is a compassionate server and we could not help but notice that you spent all your cash on your Commander tag and could not afford any armour. Please let us know what charity to send some coin to!

Really?!?! Ele=light armor….. And you say “we” nice to know it took more than one of you to kill her, lol.

As to all the double team talk, I can say strategy would dictate to hit the attacking server and make them pay for trying to take a keep OR even waiting and then wiping the attacking server in the lords room and ninja the keep, but that was weird last night. GoM and HoD right next to each other at our spawn and never hitting each other once. Well played, I guess…. Oh well, knew it was coming with all of the transfers to HoD and it was a nice pride thing to know that you needed both servers involved to take our stuff! Btw… I would have loved to hear the HoD map chatter when we wiped you and your golems in the keep’s lord room! Thank you for the yummy badges!

VoxL (NSP)

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Gom is playing for a desperate 2nd place, they have to with the size HoD has grown. Any other path they take will put them a certain 3rd. Makes sense.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

SPCA and others that had a 40-50ish man zerg

wuuuuuuutttt?

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Gom is playing for a desperate 2nd place, they have to with the size HoD has grown. Any other path they take will put them a certain 3rd. Makes sense.

What? No.

Gate of Madness

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Linanthony.1809

Linanthony.1809

All of you complain to much.

Genesis Theory [GT]

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Might wanna help tone ur guildies’ tone down a bit tho… I mean jumping/dancing on me after getting outzerged then chased by like 10+ ppl all by myself? Let’s show some more class/sportsmanship out there.

And to the Os, PH (I think) and SPCA and others that had a 40-50ish man zerg that would refuse to leave our BLs even after taking all our stuff back AND all ur stuff in EB and in your BLs were just about taken, I’m wondering the strategy behind holding our Hills for like gosh knows how many hours through that?… Y U NO LET ME SLEEP!? Also to Os, when did u get so many ppl? _

And since the server transfers, this tier’s getting a lot more zergier in general… I hope it doesn’t ruin the balance of what this tier used to be, it was awesome the way it was before then. Just hoping that HoD doesn’t become the new DH of the tier magically getting a bunch of ppl from nowhere and rolling the other teams in the T7 till they move up a tier.

Anyways, enough of my half asleep talk, off to bed, let’s have some fun battles, eh?

I see nothing wrong with it. Emotes were put in this game for a reason! But don’t take it personally it is all in good fun.

RNG Officer.

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

Absolutely Disgusting behaviour from HoD and GoM commanders. I admit that when i command , i will watch out for heavy fights between HoD and GoM and use that distraction to make some ground. But never. Have I or any other NSP commander that is recognised by the server, have ever been so desperate for points that we would team up with the enemy and camp spawn in 2 LARGE zergs and not touching each other. That is just plain sad. I feel sorry for those HoD and GoM players and commanders who did not partake in this incident, but your servers have both lost my respect and many of those fighting for NSP glory.

If there are any guilds on HoD and GoM that are disgusted by their servers behaviour, consider joining NSP, we might not be in a higher tier, and have forum trolls, but at-least we have some honour left. And our WvW guilds will consider financial aid to any sizable guild that wishes to transfer.

Its a shame HoD and GoM resulted to such pitiful tactics, we broke their first attempt at our keep rush at around 4+hrs after reset. obviously they made a second reattempt when we were gone from the map.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/29 NSP-GoM-HoD

in WvW

being on hod, i can confirm that you are deliberately being double teamed. my hubby has a stash of screenies of various commanders telling people to stop attacking gom because we are apparently working together.

<- this persons guild does not approve of the situation

Please contact me in-game. I would like to have those screenshots please.
The ONLY way for HoD and GoM to reclaim their merit is to name and shame those commanders which did this.

And GoM please consider the following. you team up with the winning server, higher pop server, which is already on its way to t6… leaving you behind in t7…with us… and i can promise you. It will not be fun for you.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks