3:29 |T5| BROLIS vs ROCK vs Errrbay

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no more culling, anyways after the change and everyone on at noon today in EB @Mendlon’s = epic. A picture of our counter rush once we finally pushed you off nuking the door down (with regular attacks).

Though it scares me to see the total numbers fielded mostly against us at the same time i can’t stop laughing as the game is playing smoother.

Attachments:

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

and SEKZ now that sekz have started to actually play instead of just zerg bust.

We are just doing PvD to get out of this tier so there are better zergs to bust.

Man WvW is pretty cool now that you can see zerg. Roaming just got a bit easier

Hey Sekz, what’s up with the big bad Zerg! We just wanted to play a bit with you guys, and you stacked then send the whole zerg at us. Twice in a row

It’s was pretty funny tho, especially the second time we you left some overextender to fight us.

You got a pretty good group, you guys are pretty hard to spread out. I’m was a bit sad cause I used to think Sekz were a roaming group when you were on NSP.

Good night of fight!

We ran small man when we first transferred to NSP, then we started picking up some more people and busting zergs turns out to be a lot more fun and profitable.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

Ebay need 7 ballista and 4 catapults to take a paper briar? LOLOLOLOLOL kittening pathetic, no wonder you guys sucked your way out of t4 with your numbers.

EDIT: and fail to take it after knocking the gate down and portal bombing LOLOL.

Wanna try siegerazer again maybe?

LOLOLOL seigerazer failure again

AR

(edited by Catisa.6507)

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Good fights at Greenbriar Ebay.

Ignore Catisa, we enjoy the fights.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: laddylucks.5897

laddylucks.5897

I got two rares out of that briar attack.
So for that Ebay, you have my thanks.
/bows

Fort Aspenwood
[ACE] Acquire

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Super surprised that stuff like this doesn’t just shut my computer down. No culling is awesome, outmanned buff with no repairs, extra awesome. Fun stuff. This is just the first part of the stream in, they kept coming, and that doesn’t include the 10 that ran after one guy around the tower, you can see them on the lower level.

Attachments:

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Thanks for a lot of stuff today AR and BP. There was just so much.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Amins.3710

Amins.3710

What I love is people letting us have all these BP Keeps (bay/hills)… why are you guys running away from us?

Makes me sad. :’(

Amins – Guardian
Gameplay Video’s & Forum Post

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Thanks for a lot of stuff today AR and BP. There was just so much zerging.

fixed

Gotta admit though, already have a stack of badges on my lvl 66 necro, keep them bodies coming.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Thank you for all the badges. We enjoyed the fights too.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Hrm the Ninja of Bay was absolutely hilarious….I ran outta bag room 1/2 way into picking up my lewt.

Either way it was a good time….and mid week queue’s from WvW patch is a good thing.

in WvW

Archer.1658

Your welcome, try not to die as much next time though, I’ll run out of bag space again :l

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Your welcome, try not to die as much next time though, I’ll run out of bag space again :l

You too, don’t die so much. I had to delete badges just to pick up some of the exotics I got from you.

The multiple wipes we caused you in Greenbriar, Bay, and Hills were not as good as wiping your Portal/Stealth bomb South of Hills on the bridge, shortly after having to wipe Borliss who was behind you chasing you or something.

How about that Hills just now, when our peeps from Eternal BGs showed up while you were on northern inner gate?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Archer.1658

You too, don’t die so much. I had to delete badges just to pick up some of the exotics I got from you.

The multiple wipes we caused you in Greenbriar, Bay, and Hills were not as good as wiping your Portal/Stealth bomb South of Hills on the bridge, shortly after having to wipe Borliss who was behind you chasing you or something.

How about that Hills just now, when our peeps from Eternal BGs showed up while you were on northern inner gate?

Why are you getting all sensitive?

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Sensitive? You see flirting as sensitive? I’ll be…….. Do I have to be more transparent? O.O

P.S. You got that treb at Refuge to below half, before donating more bags. You touch me in all the right places.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Archer.1658

Sensitive? You see flirting as sensitive? I’ll be…….. Do I have to be more transparent? O.O

P.S. You got that treb at Refuge to below half, before donating more bags. You touch me in all the right places.

It only takes your whole server to kill 8 people rollseyes

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

It only takes your whole server to kill 8 people rollseyes

Dont get mad and make up things. Thanks for giving Bay back with your marriage proposal, while a select few held you off. You’ve been running with a very large crew all night. Let me jog your memory on one of the failures earlier, after we held off the breakout, and wiped you multiple times coming into a wooden tower, when you had a lot of siege at your back.

The numbers have been pretty even all night, and everyone has had thier fair share of wipes.

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

You guys havn’t been running with a small crew tonight, and you’ve been sticking with the Zerg.

See a difference in your mass amount of numbers, and the few we have?

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Archer.1658

Seems like your mad. We never run with the zerg, even in the screenshot we are miles away lol. We had maybe 15 people tops tonight, continue QQing though.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Seems like your mad. We never run with the zerg, even in the screenshot we are miles away lol. We had maybe 15 people tops tonight, continue QQing though.

You’re the one complaining about dying to what did you say; “The server kiling 8 people”, yet here you are saying you’re miles away from the Zerg in that screenshot, when you’re 1400 range from them. So not only have you cried, you’ve lied through your teeth multiple times now.

Let’s count the GF tags in this zerg. I mean it is ok to be mad because AR has been wiping you a lot tonight, but to bold face lie is another thing entirely. I noticed when you started dying a lot, other guilds numbers started to grow too, while yours declined.

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Archer.1658

You’re the one complaining about dying to what did you say; “The server kiling 8 people”, yet here you are saying you’re miles away from the Zerg in that screenshot, when you’re 1400 range from them. So not only have you cried, you’ve lied through your teeth multiple times now.

Let’s count the GF tags in this zerg. I mean it is ok to be mad because AR has been wiping you a lot tonight, but to bold face lie is another thing entirely. I noticed when you started dying a lot, other guilds numbers started to grow too, while yours declined.

Are you blind? Serious question. Do you have someone posting for you and reading these posts out loud? I feel sorry for you.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Are you blind? Serious question. Do you have someone posting for you and reading these posts out loud? I feel sorry for you.

Quit being such an angry spouse. I’ll make it up to you later before we sleep. You said your guild doesn’t travel with the Zerg. Up above shows you do, and you have been all night. I know it sucks to die to Anvil Rock because we have a lower population, and you think you’re superior, but I promise you’ll get over it. Remember it is only a game, there is no reason to take it personal.

Anet should create a quest line in your name, call it; “Search for a cure to the Angry Kings Madness”.

Some good news for you though, we havn’t seen any Borliss for over and hour. I think the two of us broke them today.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Archer.1658

Quit being such an angry spouse. I’ll make it up to you later before we sleep. You said your guild doesn’t travel with the Zerg. Up above shows you do, and you have been all night. I know it sucks to die to Anvil Rock because we have a lower population, and you think you’re superior, but I promise you’ll get over it. Remember it is only a game, there is no reason to take it personal.

Anet should create a quest line in your name, call it; “Search for a cure to the Angry Kings Madness”.

Some good news for you though, we havn’t seen any Borliss for over and hour. I think the two of us broke them today.

I hope you realize the only reason your in second place is because we allow it, right? Regarding “following” the zerg, I’ll take it you are blind. I mean I understand that you are feeling insecure and sensitive because of your disability, but I assure you, it will be ok.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I hope you realize the only reason your in second place is because we allow it, right? Regarding “following” the zerg, I’ll take it you are blind. I mean I understand that you are feeling insecure and sensitive because of your disability, but I assure you, it will be ok.

Get out of PvE, and look at what is actually going on in WvW. You’ve been attacking us non-stop since we’ve been in this tier, and we’re holding true. I mean we could continue to wipe you, if you’d like, or you could pull off some amazing PvDoor, but for the most part we’ve been fighting EBay all week, and enjoying it. Even on the occasions Borliss, and Ebay have hit us, both with superior numbers, we’ve held pretty strong.

No one will think ill of you for admitting we wiped you multiple times tonight. It’s ok, I promise. And if you need a shoulder, mine is available.

You guys have been; “in” the zerg, and *"following*" the zerg all night. Quit trying to deny it. The screenshots already show that you have. You have to be the only person in your guild not having fun, even when you’re dying. The rest have been pretty happy with the fights back and forth. It must suck you can’t enjoy this game as much as the rest of us.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Archer.1658

Get out of PvE, and look at what is actually going on in WvW. You’ve been attacking us non-stop since we’ve been in this tier, and we’re holding true. I mean we could continue to wipe you, if you’d like, or you could pull off some amazing PvDoor, but for the most part we’ve been fighting EBay all week, and enjoying it. Even on the occasions Borliss, and Ebay have hit us, both with superior numbers, we’ve held pretty strong.

No one will think ill of you for admitting we wiped you multiple times tonight. It’s ok, I promise. And if you need a shoulder, mine is available.

You guys have been; “in” the zerg, and *"following*" the zerg all night. Quit trying to deny it. The screenshots already show that you have. You have to be the only person in your guild not having fun, even when you’re dying. The rest have been pretty happy with the fights back and forth. It must suck you can’t enjoy this game as much as the rest of us.

Lol. AR wipe us? Now I know you are trolling for sure. You can’t even beat BP, so we had to beat them for you because in all honestly, no one likes them. Take solemn in the fact we gave you second.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Lol. AR wipe us? Now I know you are trolling for sure. You can’t even beat BP, so we had to beat them for you because in all honestly, no one likes them. Take solemn in the fact we gave you second.

Now I see why you fell down a tier, while we went up a tier. You’re losing points this week because you are not performing as expected, but don’t be mad about it, accept it for what it is.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Archer.1658

Now I see why you fell down a tier, while we went up a tier. You’re losing points this week because you are not performing as expected, but don’t be mad about it, accept it for what it is.

So now we will say random things when we can’t face the truth. Finally we’ve come to the realization. Good job, this session went splendid.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

So now we will say random things when we can’t face the truth. Finally we’ve come to the realization. Good job, this session went splendid.

What about that wipe in Bay right now? I was the Necro to finish you off. I waved to you. Going back to Eternal Battlegrounds, that was a boring fight.

Build more siege, this wasn’t enough to stop your wipe. Also notice in the screenshots I’m in front, with little support, and you guys are always running, or dying? The funny thing is, this is my wifes toon, and this toon is still wearing green, and yellow armor, and hasn’t been geared in exotics yet. <falls on the floor laughing>

Attachments:

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Less T.T more kicking me in the kitten, plz! >=P

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in WvW

Archer.1658

What about that wipe in Bay right now? I was the Necro to finish you off. I waved to you. Going back to Eternal Battlegrounds, that was a boring fight.

Build more siege, this wasn’t enough to stop your wipe. Also notice in the screenshots I’m in front, with little support, and you guys are always running, or dying? The funny thing is, this is my wifes toon, and this toon is still wearing green, and yellow armor, and hasn’t been geared in exotics yet. <falls on the floor laughing>

Uh, you mean when your 30 man zerg came in to defend home BL against 7 people? I could care less lol. Congrats on finishing me after 30 people had to kill me. For the so called “unoffical sPvP server” AR has shown little skill in open combat let alone roaming. I’ll fight you naked and wreck you if you’d like?

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Allowing AR to do something … well thats new, generally we do whatever we want. As for second place … please, look at our history, second is what we do, you allowed nothing. Whether your in first or third is what we decide.

(edited by Nuzt.7894)

in WvW

Archer.1658

Allowing AR to do something … well thats new, generally we do whatever we want. As for second place … please, look at our history, second is what we do, you allowed nothing. Whether your in first or third is what we decide.

Whatever makes you feel good. I actually don’t care about score, but the fact you aim for 2nd place is quite pathetic.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Uh, you mean when your 30 man zerg came in to defend home BL against 7 people? I could care less lol. Congrats on finishing me after 30 people had to kill me. For the so called “unoffical sPvP server” AR has shown little skill in open combat let alone roaming. I’ll fight you naked and wreck you if you’d like?

I love your angry the fish I caught was this <—————————————————-> long tales. Keep them coming, they make me smile.

Whatever makes you feel good. I actually don’t care about score, but the fact you aim for 2nd place is quite pathetic.

lol…

One would think dropping down a tier, with a larger population, only to struggle with the red team, who has a smaller population would be worse than the red team taking second.

lol…….

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Who said anything about aiming for second ? I said its what we do.
I could put spaces between each letter if it helps ?

in WvW

Archer.1658

I love your angry the fish I caught was this <—————————————————-> long tales. Keep them coming, they make me smile.

lol…

One would think dropping down a tier, with a larger population, only to struggle with the red team, who has a smaller population would be worse than the red team taking second.

lol…….

You were making excuses, so I offered you a handicap and yet still dodged.
Struggling with red team? Stop PvEing yo, your server needs you lol.

Who said anything about aiming for second ? I said its what we do.
I could put spaces between each letter if it helps ?

So you don’t aim for second, you just get there somehow magically and remain there as a continual trend and considered a standard on your server. You may not “aim” for second, but you definitely don’t aim for first.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Nuzt.7894

Does this make you angry that a server who comes in second is better ?

We get that alot, don’t feel bad it happens to all the servers that drop rapidly.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

@Archer

Thanks for letting us have SM. Equal numbers, and upgraded, and we took it from you fair, and square AGAIN. Don’t get mad.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Archer.1658

We get that alot, don’t feel bad it happens to all the servers that drop rapidly.

no u

@Archer

Thanks for letting us have SM. Equal numbers, and upgraded, and we took it from you fair, and square AGAIN. Don’t get mad.

Take it. I don’t care about score and never have lol.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Drop Rapidly? We’ve been stagnant between T4 and T5 for months now… How do you figure that qualifies as a rapid drop? Seems like business as usual to me.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

no u

@Archer

Take it. I don’t care about score and never have lol.

Stop turning us into [OG]

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

When they removed culling they dragged a few trolls out from under their bridges too!

Been fun as hell so far, though it’s pretty obvious all the fairweather pve players from all 3 servers have come out to grind up some lvls. Enjoy the huge numbers while they last guys! “insert veiled insult thx for the badges comment here”

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

in WvW

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

What people don’t realize is it get sooo boring sometimes killing the same zerg and commander over and over, people like to get with the lulz. 4 catas on paper walls, that is just lulz. Trebuchet in a doorway, lulz.

i’m sure you guys do stuff for lulz too.. If you didn’t i would say you were too kittening serious. its a game, make with the lulz.

personally I like this match up. I have leveled 2 characters to 80 and have enough badges to get armor for both. EBG makes me crash now though, stupid culling removal.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@jkctmc
@Nutz

Stop feeding the freaking troll. What ever you say, however you say it, even if you add screenshot, it won’t change anything. And you know it.

The guys is just going to ignore it and reply random made up fact and provocation.

Just ignore him.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Im still enjoying the 1v2 match so far

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

@jkctmc
@Nutz

Stop feeding the freaking troll. What ever you say, however you say it, even if you add screenshot, it won’t change anything. And you know it.

The guys is just going to ignore it and reply random made up fact and provocation.

Just ignore him.

Nu! We will not let your arguments be dictated by facts! D=<

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

1 v 2 like when Ebay is hitting Mendon’s while BP hits Ogre? Thank goodness that doesn’t happen. Seriously though was odd that both BP and AR had outmanned in Eternal last night. Just how many awesome PvPers does Ebay have?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Blasino.3128

Blasino.3128

Well this week has been interesting. I have to say that I’ve met some skilled folks running small man teams on both servers. Thanks for the good fights.

Amins

I wish I could find you so we can fight =). You are a skilled guardian. It will be harder to find you now with the patch. All the asurans looks the same now haha.

Uturunku Yana, Guardian / Chullachaqui Yana, Engie
Group Stability is a hell of a Drug – Rick James
vT

in WvW

Posted by: charr outcast.3476

charr outcast.3476

Have to say…it was super fun last night. I was one of 3 engineers and a ranger that were holding Green Lake hostage for a good half hour while AR and EB fought over who was going to knock the door down (pic does not do the scene justice as it was a sea of intertwined EB and AR from the cp to lake’s gate). Many badges were had. As the last hold out in Lake…I was able to take down the first AR invader that came up the ramp before I was stomped by many

Also, trying to survive the alternating waves of AR and EB while defending hills was insanity. Loved it! Thanks for the fun week so far

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Haha.

So much mad in this thread right now, culling is gone this is a happy time my friends!

I love how many zergs are running around now, so tasty. I noticed that BP and AR kept numbers an hour or two later then they usually do, still died off but the PvE’rs gave you both more coverage yesterday, fun times.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

Be careful Anvil Rock … one of our dear members of Borlis Pass was doing some traveling, and stumbled upon a secret entrance to your borderlands … IN REAL LIFE.

Remember that reputation we had for PvD’ing in the wee hours of the night in T6? Keep that in mind when you hear a knock on your door, we’re taking our game NEXT LEVEL.

Honest confession: I thoroughly enjoyed writing this post.

Attachments: