3/8 Kain - FA - TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

What happened? If blue keep got taken, we already took it back, so ya, confused. I assume it got taken, then we reclaimed it back fairly quickly, since there’s no wp.

By quick you mean like an hour right

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

What happened? If blue keep got taken, we already took it back, so ya, confused. I assume it got taken, then we reclaimed it back fairly quickly, since there’s no wp.

By quick you mean like an hour right

No need to get sarcastic. I was just making an observation. Well defended keeps should last longer than an hour, if you really care to keep them. -shrug- Look how long each team’s keep usually lasts in EB – several hours. So yes, relatively speaking, 1 hour is not a long time. If you’re just going for some quick PPT, then yes, an hour is a decent amount of time to have a keep (1 tick of 25 per 15 mins = 4 ticks of 25 for an hour or 100 points). Yes, I’m fully aware keeps can go down in 15 mins or so, but that USUALLY involves pvdoor or very few defenders.

Edit: I’m dumb at times.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Squibbles.8724

Squibbles.8724

Good fights today Kain and TC hehe it seems like we pushed the both of you two out of our bl faster than last week with kain and SOS on day 2 haha nice attempts all.

Look at that reinforced borderline, would be sad if someone…. fliped it in 10 min =)

Great job PvDooring Meow/WM 30 man groups a piece. Against about 15 FA

You guys are really good

LoL 15 man? we were there since be beginning of the bay attack we had about 20 excluding the pugs. from what we saw from our end you guys had more than 15ppl and heaps of siege. we manage to dry up your supplys and distracted all your group. by doing this your hills and garrison was taken. after that ppl come over to bay to take

long battle it was.

You’re right. It was maybe 20 FA defenders from assorted guilds trying to run back and forth defending both Bay and Hills from simultaneous attacks from a 30+ group of Meow and militia and another 30+ group of WM and militia.

When Hills went down, we rushed to defend Bay; Garrison was a lost cause because WM had already had golems on the gates before any of our force could get back there. After Garrison went down, WM tried a rather large golem rush on the southern inner Bay door that ultimately failed because of a delayed mesmer portal, which allowed our siege to knock them to half health before they reached the door. They backed off. Then Meow hit the northern inner gate of Bay, we held them then pushed out and wiped most of your crew out. While we were busy dealing with that, WM had rushed back with more golems and finished off the southern door, got in, and finished us.

Just goes to show what overwhelming numerical superiority can do; we had to call out to the other BLs and EB just to get even those 20 defenders. We really need more of a SEA presence

Squibbles – 80 Engineer. Littles – 80 Guardian. Ripples – 80 Necromancer.
[VL] & [RET] of FA

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Some great fights in EB today! FA held SMC with every gate and wall down for quite a few ticks. It was quite a fun challenge to overcome. We finally decided to let it go because there was more PPT available elsewhere so we moved to another Borderland.

Its always fun fighting RISE in EB! Makes me have to think quicker on my feet than usual.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

I had more difficulty with TC tonight in the FA BL than FA for some reason. Interesting 3-way fight at the ctrl point between Bay and garrison earlier. It’s funny cause my poor eng got tossed of that little cliff by some hammer guardian and somehow lived through the whole thing. Guess TC heard we had cookies….

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

(edited by JudgeD.5673)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Had tons of fun on FABL tonight hanging out with those Pink fellahs (and gals). Lots of great fights there. Go team!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

Some great fights this week.

Here is a [BT] highlight video vs [PINK]: http://youtu.be/hnRMp4cXKas

Some amazing fights in just 2 nights. The fight that stands out for me is the one at the North Supply Camp, was a great and very long fight. Good strats and coordination on both sides.

3:24 moment was awesome made me chuckle

Indeed, I could imagine the scream on the way down. Great vid, looks like a great time fighting BT.

Kain’s turnin on the heat this weekend, woo-eee! Soldiers in the name of double team, we must fight for liberty against the Totalikanians!

Edit: seriously, grats to Kain for the impressive weekend, in case that wasn’t clear.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Grimpaw.7493)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

I had a chance to play a lot this weekend and I have came up against some fairly solid TC groups. You play the ppt game better than any server I have came across as well. Pink defended amazingly all day Sunday (today) in their borderland. Slightly out numbered we were up against it but never an excuse. Some good moves from pink as well, I particularly loved the move you pulled on us as we entered hills and you jumped down on us to split us in half.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

Hopefully my three friends and I didn’t cause too much trouble for TC at north camp in TCBL. Well I know we did, but hot kitten thanks for the badges guys. Looking forward to the kills tomorrow.

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Good fights [RET]! I’m sure more to come…

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

I miss you TC, I miss your smile, the way the wind blows your hair back, and the little noises you make when we were alone together. That is all.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

I’m sick of BT in fort aspenwood borderlands. Why don’t you guys play the game like you’re suppose to and stop farming people. You’re missing the spirit of the game. And TC ain’t any better: you wiped Pink wiped and left us all to dry and then shadow legion and dissonent killed all of us TC for like an hour while fa farmed us in their tower and now they left. Just a joke.

Hey. Welcome to the server. I’m not quite sure about your approach, but yeah, you speak the truth. It was my first night commanding for DIS (co-commanding – I didn’t earn my tome yet). No better trial by fire than having to command in FA against a guild that is as good as ANY guild in T1. That guild would be BT. I salute you and have much respect. DIS has great commanders, so don’t judge us by what you ran up against on that night. For what its worth, we did fantastic against the non-BT groups.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jacbo.7598

Jacbo.7598

KH, if you could please tell all of your members to relocate to the east coast and play during “normal primetime” that would be much appreciated. I’m not sure how you should go about financing the transition or informing your friends and family, but I think we can figure something out. Also, FA early rising oceanics and late staying Americans, we haven’t had many people on the last few hours tonight so it’s rude of you to be playing. Go spelunking or something, because people gaming when they can set aside time to game is ludicrous and unfair. How dare you, sirs and madams. HOW. DARE. YOU.

On a more serious note, I did have fun commanding on KN BL tonight, both during our guild’s activity and for numerous extra hours leading PUG groups. Was good to see KH doing what they do again, I recall it… “fondly”… from IoJ. We never had the manpower or coordinated groups to do much besides deflect (about 10-15 PUGs, rarely same spot for long), but I think we managed to be a thorn in your side all things considered. I was especially impressed by the reactive siege building in Bay that our guys managed to pull off while supply starved. But kudos to you guys (KH), you brought the heat and kept us on our heels for hours just trying to bide time for your raid to end, and flipped everything but Garrison once (came close). I did manage to stay on long enough to get the last laugh and cap it all back with those same PUGs, but it’s probably all Blue by now thanks to Kylia and his dirty AVTR cronies!!!! (<3)

Leader of Valor [RUN]
Kaineng
Apply Now: http://www.valorguild.org

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Score update before I go off to work.

Attachments:

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

Hangover at GW2 !
I woke on the wrong hills D=
FA Guards everywhere >>
<
<

Attachments:

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Score update before I go off to work. Wish I could go back to bed.

Agreed. I wake up, its dark. kittenclock change! I’ll update mos with this score.

EB last night was pretty fun. After running into a very strange commander from GODS on TC BL, I decided to try a different map and went to EB (wasn’t queued, wanted FA BL but queued). Ran into some nice sized Kaineng zergs at Umber/Duritos. People going after the grub when we are losing objectives = fail, however…

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

One of the best nights I’ve had in Wv3 at FA BL. With a few other people, We totally ninja’s that keep and have accomplished a bunch! TY guys for those of you out there we fought against, it was a lot of fun

Attachments:

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Lucentfir.7430)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

You should have waited to get into FA BL last night Magi.It was a hoot.
I’m quite sure someone in FA has a video of the hours of fun although you will more than likely find the footage on the cutting room floor.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

You should have waited to get into FA BL last night Magi.It was a hoot.
I’m quite sure someone in FA has a video of the hours of fun although you will more than likely find the footage on the cutting room floor.

Well dang. I guess that’s ok. With the clock change, I needed to be sure to not stay up too late, lol. I have enough of a hard time waking up in the moring, lol. I shall check out FA BL tonight though. It seems there’s been some good action there this week. I mean EB was relatively fun, but I feel like I don’t get much done on EB, and the other borderlands, FA didn’t have much of a presence. Looking forward to checking our BL out tonight though. Thanks for the heads up Whitebeard!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: hyyangoz.6195

hyyangoz.6195

One of the best nights I’ve had in Wv3 at FA BL. With a few other people, We totally ninja’s that keep and have accomplished a bunch! TY guys for those of you out there we fought against, it was a lot of fun

lol you guys did good. the whole zerg was on us and you guys were also in our watch the whole time we knew you guys got the gate down and hence we went north. we didn’t care much as long as it was not FAs keep. WE wanted BATTLE!!!!

Gandalf Teh White [Meow]- Fort Aspenwood

http://meowguild.com/media.html

(edited by hyyangoz.6195)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lucentfir.7430

Lucentfir.7430

lol you guys did good. the whole zerg was on us and you guys were also in our watch the whole time we knew you guys got the gate down and hence we went north. we didn’t care much as long as it was not FAs keep. WE wanted BATTLE!!!!

hah yea, I think we knew Kain was probably on to us due to the fact one person from [Meow] was stalking us.. It was nail biting for me since we didn’t know if we were going to get swamped or not xP and we did see orange swords so we knew kain and FA were duking it out, bring a very good distraction :P ty <3, also right after you guys duked it out, FA came back and just stormed the place and re-took it.Not much a 5 man team can do against a zerg of that proportion xD, to say the least though we still got points from it :]

Reth Grimrazor – Charr Guardian – [GWB]Grim Warband – Tarnished Coast
Redgen Furyblaze – Charr Guardian – [SHD]Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast
Lerious Warhowl – Charr Warrior – [SHD] Shade Warband – Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

SEA time is just so easy. PvDoor time is super fun time.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

It seems more common now to just take keeps that aren’t on your BL or your own section of EB just for quick ppt. It doesn’t seem like people defend “foreign” keeps (keeps that aren’t on your own BL or your own section of EB) as well/as much, but I partially blame the orange sword change for that. It seems people defended “foreign” keeps much better in the past. I guess 15 mins of having a keep (25 pts – 1 tick of 25) is better than nothing. I could also be completely wrong, but I’ve seen several times when I’ve been playing that “foreign” keeps do not stay in the hands of the server that just took it for very long, a lot of the time due to lack of defense.

Edit – I’m dumb at times.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

Hey Meow and WM

TC has points as well if you guys forgot, or you can siege garrison for an hour and a half and leave TC completely untouched that’s fine too

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

I forget, what is TC’s and Kain’s strongest timezone?

Hey Meow and WM

TC has points as well if you guys forgot, or you can siege garrison for an hour and a half and leave TC completely untouched that’s fine too

TC and Kain (and BG) have this love affair going. Check the BG-Kain-TC thread for details. Lol.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

This isn’t TC’s timezone.

It’s just that WM and Meow is content with sitting in FA BL for the last hour and a half and not attacking anything else.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Err, Wigz is on FA I thought. I was asking what TC/Kain’s strongest was since SEA seems FA’s strongest.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

It’s just that WM and Meow is content with sitting in FA BL for the last hour and a half and not attacking anything else.

They are focusing on you guys today? Oh good, because yesterday they were focusing on us and it got a bit rough

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Err, Wigz is on FA I thought. I was asking what TC/Kain’s strongest was since SEA seems FA’s strongest.

Kain’s strongest is SEA time. FA’s is NA/AUS. TC, no idea.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sev.5769

Sev.5769

But…Last I heard FA was less about points and more about gudfites in WvW. Surely you won’t begrude our server for trying it out just once.

The 15-20 FA in KN BL capping keeps while no one’s home makes us sad pandas. What was the term you guys keep using for that again….PvDooring, was it?

Sev Dreamweaver

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

But…Last I heard FA was less about points and more about gudfites in WvW. Surely you won’t begrude our server for trying it out just once.

The 15-20 FA in KN BL capping keeps while no one’s home makes us sad pandas. What was the term you guys keep using for that again….PvDooring, was it?

Just once every day I guess
On a serious note, i can’t help but wonder if the considerable Kaineng SEA population doesn’t get seriously bored fighting servers with little or no SEA presence. I know I get bored in a hurry when all we do is flip objectives with little or no resistance (like in tier 3).

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Hey Meow and WM

Oh, we see our share of those guys too. Make no mistake about that.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sev.5769

Sev.5769

Just once every day I guess
On a serious note, i can’t help but wonder if the considerable Kaineng SEA population doesn’t get seriously bored fighting servers with little or no SEA presence. I know I get bored in a hurry when all we do is flip objectives with little or no resistance (like in tier 3).

It’s roughly the middle of/ late SEA prime time at the moment, and you guys put up a hearty resistance with considerable numbers at your garrison. (Wait, did our zerg get pushed back? Pretty sure we got pushed back) Plus the aforementioned 15-20 players you apparently could spare for KN BL, and I’d say that you guys are giving too little credit to your Oceanic/SEA crew.

Also, we just lost FA Bay. Nooo.

Sev Dreamweaver

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Seeing a lot of “had good fights in FA BL today/tonight”. Why is FA BL the cool spot this week? :P Are the other BLs just that boring?

Actually, now that I think about it, both times I’ve been to TC BL over the weekend were rather boring. Last night I didn’t stay long because of that weird commander and on Friday night, took an hour or so of sticking around to get any decent fights. Looks like its time to get some FA BL action in tonight. I haven’t tried KN BL because the times I’ve been on, we didn’t have a presence there.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Seeing a lot of “had good fights in FA BL today/tonight”. Why is FA BL the cool spot this week? :P Are the other BLs just that boring?

That’s where we have faced the most resistance most consistently this week. Its more fun to fight the strong guilds!

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

Score update for NA people at work?

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

Yeah, we got stuck in KNBL last night because no one else wanted to go there and it was booring. While the entire time FABL is full of epic fights.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: namloh.8610

namloh.8610

Mostly us militia in kbl and we tend to get distacted by other roamers and stragglers. On that note Jacbo did a good job holding us together and keeping gary when odds seemed overwhelming.

Skorse/Skorse Necro/Namloh
Legate of Kain
Stercus Accidict

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

That’s where we have faced the most resistance most consistently this week. Its more fun to fight the strong guilds!

Im sure im not the only aspenwooder that considers fabl as home. I log in…thats the first place i go. If all is well on the homefront…then i worry about the others.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Props to Jacbo last night in KBL, you dun good.

I ran around throwing roses on dead people last night and it was brought to my attention that it could be interpreted the wrong way. Know that I just want an excuse to throw roses around in an obnoxious way and I mean no ill will. For every 1 time a random TC/FA has died I have probably died at least 10 times more so I would never think of myself in a position to gloat. I am a guardian, I am programmed to die.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Last night I didn’t stay long because of that weird commander and on Friday night, took an hour or so of sticking around to get any decent fights. Looks like its time to get some FA BL action in tonight. I haven’t tried KN BL because the times I’ve been on, we didn’t have a presence there.

I heard something about it, camping Kaineng’s spawn in TCBL or something, yes? It had the effect of people leaving and allowing TC to concentrate their force elsewhere :/

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: datawais.7209

datawais.7209

It seems more common now to just take keeps that aren’t on your BL or your own section of EB just for quick ppt. It doesn’t seem like people defend “foreign” keeps (keeps that aren’t on your own BL or your own section of EB) as well/as much, but I partially blame the orange sword change for that. It seems people defended “foreign” keeps much better in the past. I guess 15 mins of having a keep (7 ticks of 25 – 15/2 rounded down – or 175 points) is better than nothing. I could also be completely wrong, but I’ve seen several times when I’ve been playing that “foreign” keeps do not stay in the hands of the server that just took it for very long, a lot of the time due to lack of defense.

I think that was the big reason for the sword change. One or two zergs could sweep a map during offpeak and steamroll any hint of resistance for the rest of the week. It’s in the same vein as the change to the buffed Supers.

When we (TC) were up against Blackgate and the entire map was green, the second swords shot up on our keeps, towers, or camps, we’d see a flood of 50 invaders with nothing else to do. It took till the evening (central) to take our 3rd back anywhere. I’m sure other servers had similar problems.

Now servers have to communicate and diversify. It’s easier to take empty points when everyone’s across the map on zerg offense, or waiting around in their own 3rd for something to flip. Anet wants strategy and seige winning over numbers and pop times.

Btw, I love this matchup. Flirting and cookie talk beats smack talk and QQ’ing any day. . even though neither of you drop exotics and trebs like Maguuma.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Btw, I love this matchup. Flirting and cookie talk beats smack talk and QQ’ing any day. . even though neither of you drop exotics and trebs like Maguuma.

Seriously the loot has just been peanuts. Lots of peanuts, but peanuts nonetheless. Everyone needs to eat better loot since you are what you eat and all that. Get to chomping down some exotics will ya?

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

My bad, I’ll be sure to drop more “The Lover” bows because every thief and ranger needs unicorn shooting bows. >_>

Last night I didn’t stay long because of that weird commander and on Friday night, took an hour or so of sticking around to get any decent fights. Looks like its time to get some FA BL action in tonight. I haven’t tried KN BL because the times I’ve been on, we didn’t have a presence there.

I heard something about it, camping Kaineng’s spawn in TCBL or something, yes? It had the effect of people leaving and allowing TC to concentrate their force elsewhere :/

Yeah, then he came to EB and proceeded to attack the grub and call it out despite Umber and Duritos being heavily attacked. It was rather annoying.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: namloh.8610

namloh.8610

Nope no exotics from Tc or Fa but quite a few rares. 1 question last night in kbl why would yall look over the side of the wall ? Building those catas was going so smoothly wanted 5 before we attacked not 3.

Skorse/Skorse Necro/Namloh
Legate of Kain
Stercus Accidict

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Where are you guys getting all these rare/exotic drops? I get 1 rare every few months from wvw. I have never gotten an exotic. Are you wearing MF armor or something? I hope not… wait, let me check my drop luck meter – oh right, its at zero and always has been for MMOs.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Did you not notice that they flipped TCBL pretty quickly twice (All green except NE tower)? If you don’t believe us you can go check our upgrades even now. It is only after that they moved to FABL. You guys were failing at the PPT game thats all until that 3 golem squad hit KABL (drgn guild I think). You were losing the majority of your points in EB not in the borderlands.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Dear FA,

Any time you feel like you’re being double teamed, I encourage you to save this photo and keep it near and dear to your heart. These two were both taking out siege together at SM and not touching each other .. often standing side by side doing it. lol.

Love,

Me

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Score update for NA people at work?

Yeah, this. Score updates are kinda lacking this week – it must be due to all the NA people being at work/school.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Kain’s strongest is SEA time. FA’s is NA/AUS. TC, no idea.

It’s NA, I think. We’ve been doing quite well holding the highest ppts so far during NA primetime.

And no need for crocodile tears, children.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress