3/8 Kain - FA - TC

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunshine.3452

Sunshine.3452

Are you sure it’s not my hair? After all if you eat to much of it you vomit, since it is made out of cotton candy… as I rp as a person that got cursed by the Sugarfairy.

But why am I telling you this, I am sure all this RP stuff is just confusing you, well back to RP’ing I know what I am doing in WvW

Mesmer/Thief – PiNK – Garnished Toast Butterlands
T.O.A.S.T. The Organsiation Against Server Transfers

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Magiofdeath.2745

Magiofdeath.2745

Mmm hair…

Ya, the only thing I remember about RP is how gross WoW’s RP was. There’s nothing like exploring a map and getting to a random remote section of the map and thinking it was fun to get to a area you haven’t seen before, only to have that experience ruined by people cybering…yeahhhhhh. I mean I was never into RP but that was just gross and further pushed me away from this thing called RP.

But now I’m going off into a random tangent. Back to the scheduled WvW mayhem.

Fort Aspenwood | Kurzick ftw!

(edited by Magiofdeath.2745)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Had a lot of fun in EB last night.

Got into some huge open field battles with both Kain and Tkittenerally right in a row.

The skill lag was impressive, I’m talking inner SMC type skill lag in an open field battle…oy vey!

Then we golem rushed Kain’s keep which was a huge failure, but fun regardless. We had so many people in golems that we had waypointed back, that we didn’t have enough to fight in the middle of the keep. We should have just left the golems and went into the lords room to fight. :P

haha I was there for some of that. I came in with the zerg that sortied you guys and put the golems in retreat. Most of them were killed, but like 3 pilots bailed on that hill in front of the SMC wall. I think you guys had like 8 golems!

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Some history of the FA – TC matchup in the past.

October 13 – 20
1st Blackgate 442,949
2nd Tarnished Coast 102,076
3rd Fort Aspenwood 83,220
TC wins over FA.

October 20 – 27
1st Tarnished Coast 413,816
2nd Fort Aspenwood 117,167
3rd Dragonbrand 82,352
TC wins over FA.

November 17 – 24
1st Tarnished Coast 227.668
2nd Fort Aspenwood 198.906
3rd Yak’s Bend 190.939
TC wins over FA. Noticing a theme here?

November 24 – December 1
1st Tarnished Coast 256.950
2nd Fort Aspenwood 184.958
3rd Yak’s Bend 184.204
TC wins over FA.

December 1 – 8
1st Tarnished Coast 279.596
2nd Fort Aspenwood 176.299
3rd Yak’s Bend 167.087
TC wins over FA.

December 8 – 15
1st Tarnished Coast 261.804
2nd Crystal Desert 184.407
3rd Fort Aspenwood 177.955
TC wins over FA. Well, yes, there IS a theme!

December 15 – 22
1st Tarnished Coast 279,542
2nd Crystal Desert 173,515
3rd Fort Aspenwood 158,201
TC wins over FA.

February 2 – 9
1st Blackgate 265,892
2nd Tarnished Coast 179,209
3rd Fort Aspenwood 162,260
TC wins over FA.

Thanks to http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/histories for keeping track. Cause some things are worth remembering!

Current score…
1st Kaineg 156,589
2nd Tarnished Coast 135,905
3rd Ford Aspenwood 127,008
TC wins over FA.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

(edited by Tallis.5607)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Here’s the score, for those keeping track/stuck in the office:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Incoming storm of rainbows and butterflies.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

October 13 – 20
1st Blackgate 442,949
TC wins over FA.

October 20 – 27
3rd Dragonbrand 82,352
TC wins over FA.

November 17 – 24
3rd Yak’s Bend 190.939

November 24 – December 1
3rd Yak’s Bend 184.204
TC wins over FA.

December 1 – 8
3rd Yak’s Bend 167.087
TC wins over FA.

December 8 – 15

December 15 – 22
TC wins over FA.

February 2 – 9
1st Blackgate 265,892
TC wins over FA.

Thanks to http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/histories for keeping track. Cause some things are worth remembering!

Current score…
1st Kaineg 156,589
TC wins over FA.

Tarnished Coast – the only server that prides itself on terrible open field combat and second place finishes. Congrats Tallis.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

JQ has come NA ranked #1 (not #1 in tier 2) 9 times, and I don’t see them bragging about it. So what’s your point now?

Where in this thread did anyone from FA say anything about beating TC or coming in first in tier 2?

Good job Tallis, make your server look good more please.

Tarnished Coast, more like Troll Coast.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Seems like Terrible Coast is trying to add “Trolliest Server” to its growing resume of distasteful attributes.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: ThaOwner.7560

ThaOwner.7560

October 13 – 20
1st Blackgate 442,949
TC wins over FA.

October 20 – 27
3rd Dragonbrand 82,352
TC wins over FA.

November 17 – 24
3rd Yak’s Bend 190.939

November 24 – December 1
3rd Yak’s Bend 184.204
TC wins over FA.

December 1 – 8
3rd Yak’s Bend 167.087
TC wins over FA.

December 8 – 15

December 15 – 22
TC wins over FA.

February 2 – 9
1st Blackgate 265,892
TC wins over FA.

Current score…
1st Kaineg 156,589
TC wins over FA.

Tarnished Coast – the only server that prides itself on terrible open field combat and second place finishes. Congrats Tallis.

its funny how only 3 of those are 2nd place, was wondering how FA was gonna justify this :P. As for our open field fighting skills, ill just let you guys find out tonight. See you then!

Tybstra| Everything Purple [EP] | Maguuma

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

Why is that map all green and red in EB? Does TC defend that well during the day that its deterring Kain from going after them? I thought you lacked coverage at some point. Between last night, and today, there’s plenty of red to go around, so what coverage do you guys (TC) actually lack? At least FA BL is blue again.

@Harrish – Oh ok. Were you gonna counter Tallis’s post or something?

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

We don’t call you bad because you beat us or win the PPT game, you are quite good at the PPT game. (Though I wouldn’t be excited about beating us back in the day when we had outmanned buffs during NA)

We call you bad because your groups tend to fall over instantly.

Except PiNK. PiNK has learned a lot in their time fighting Blackgate

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

We don’t call you bad because you beat us or win the PPT game, you are quite good at the PPT game. (Though I wouldn’t be excited about beating us back in the day when we had outmanned buffs during NA)

We call you bad because your groups tend to fall over instantly.

Except PiNK. PiNK has learned a lot in their time fighting Blackgate

Seriously. Enjoy the points and kissing KN’s kitten since your true selves are showing and your forum warriors try to fix your PR image. We will continue to enjoy looting your endless trail of corpses. You guys will stay in T2 because of PPT meta. We will stay in T2 because we murder you.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Magiofdeath.2745

I was wondering how TC got an 8k lead. I was also wondering why Kain BL was left alone last night from TC but TC BL and FA BL was all red. Hmmm, coincidental? I’m not saying there was 2v1, I’m just calling out factual observation just looking at the maps last night.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Tallis is on TC Shadow Order

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow Order.7258

Shadow Order.7258

October 13 – 20
1st Blackgate 442,949
TC wins over FA.

October 20 – 27
3rd Dragonbrand 82,352
TC wins over FA.

November 17 – 24
3rd Yak’s Bend 190.939

November 24 – December 1
3rd Yak’s Bend 184.204
TC wins over FA.

December 1 – 8
3rd Yak’s Bend 167.087
TC wins over FA.

December 8 – 15

December 15 – 22
TC wins over FA.

February 2 – 9
1st Blackgate 265,892
TC wins over FA.

Current score…
1st Kaineg 156,589
TC wins over FA.

FA. Forum trolling since day one to help hide their kittenty server performance.

Yep, that’s us. My my my, so many TC forum trolls coming out! You’re making your server look bad!

Well I see people like you try to build thier self esteem in a forum. I figured I’d try it out.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Sunshine.3452

Well you guys are only in T2 because you absorbed other servers, and because you have coverage in a timeslot most servers are dead below t1.

We beat you everytime we faced you, and everytime we get to hear new excuses, just stop it, stop once and for all with the excuses, and show us that you really are so good as you tell everyone. Because all I read right now, all I read is people claiming to be so kitten good, why are you guys not in t1 allready if you are so kitten good.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I was wondering how TC got an 8k lead. I was also wondering why Kain BL was left alone last night from TC but TC BL and FA BL was all red. Hmmm, coincidental? I’m not saying there was 2v1, I’m just calling out factual observation just looking at the maps last night.

Your just wrong. Sorry, KBL was RED. We just battled it out all night long taking everything back. See my posts above, and RE, WM, KO, CO, TL, RISE and many others from kaineng can all attest. Hell even TC could attest to them having our bay and hills and southern half.

We all have coverage gaps, Kain is no different. All our players on it know there’s a work day we all go to. Our NA folks won’t be ramping up for another 5 hours or so. Doesn’t mean we don’t have numbers, just not as many. Once NA kicks off it’s generally plenty to go around through to SEA time, in most days, we’ll run with each other through the transition. But right now, I would say we have least numbers we’ll have over the 24 hour period. I’m not going to flip this into a recruitment post, but just recognize that we have gaps too MagiofDeath.

And read my post above, we battled TC all night last night, rarely saw the odd FA (because I’m almost certain you were mainly in your own BL, as were we). Again props to TC for the great battles last night, this was all night long from about 9pm-1:30am, really the most enjoyable battles I’ve had to date this week.

There was many different guilds there representing, not just PiNK alone, but many, and if it wasn’t so intense I’d send your guilds all props. Lot of you guys were tough kittens and refused to go down without a battle.

Will be looking for all of you tonight, not sure which Battleground or BL we’ll be in tonight, but hoping for much of the same.

~X [RE] – Kain

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

(edited by Hexin.5603)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow Order.7258

Shadow Order.7258

Tallis is on TC Shadow Order

You’re right. I quoted you. Wondering why it didn’t show your name. See that little bit of chest thumping on the bottom? That was you.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Most likely. I’ll explain a few things (for context, I am a fort aspenwoody and I wvw with our server very frequently):

If Server 1 is focusing Server 2, it’s bad for Server 3 to focus Server 1. Why? because they’ll draw the ire of Server 1, and Server 2 is most likely smart enough to know that in order to get more points, you have to be on the delivering side of the 2 v 1.

Hence, whichever server is getting focused by another (Kain focuses FA, TC focuses FA) the server that isn’t focusing or getting focused…is likely to attack the server getting focused (i.e. other server focuses FA).

Here’s another fact:

FA is second place.
Kaineng is first place
TC is third place.

This was true in terms of points this round up until very very recently. Now, TC (formerly third) knows they cannot beat Kaineng. So what will they do? They’re pretty close in points to FA, so they’re going to play smartly for second place.

What about Kaineng? Well, they are already first, so they want to enlarge the gap between them and the second place server. Why would it make sense attacking the third place server, drawing their ire, and possibly getting double teamed and losing many points off their lead?

The point is, the second place server is very likely to get double teamed if the third place server is close in points to them.

and for those whining FA above, do not complain (I checked this morning and around 1PM EST Kaineng borderlands was half red, TC borderlands was half green, and FABL was almost completely blue. Wanna call double team again?). In case you are wondering, I am in Fort Aspenwood right now. I came here from Isle of Janthir and the last week where were in T3, FA did NOTHING but focus down Isle of Janthir because you wanted to play for second. Hence, you double teamed the second place team, because you wanted to play for second. Now that TC does this, you are crying like little babies.

It’s smart playing.

Anyways, for those who aren’t trolls/whiners/babies, I had a great time in FA BL this morning. It was fun defending both our northern towers from Kaineng. Props to you for nice fights, and for stopping our Bay Backcap against TC the first time around.

Edit: First sentence of second paragraph typo

(edited by Teamkiller.4315)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Confirmation bias is a helluva drug.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

Did you miss the part where TC held Kaineng Hills and Bay for the majority of the late morning and evening?

Hell, there’s even posts from I think a [RISE] guy complementing the defense, since they threw something like 8 golems at it.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Well you guys are only in T2 because you absorbed other servers, and because you have coverage in a timeslot most servers are dead below t1.

We beat you everytime we faced you, and everytime we get to hear new excuses, just stop it, stop once and for all with the excuses, and show us that you really are so good as you tell everyone. Because all I read right now, all I read is people claiming to be so kitten good, why are you guys not in t1 allready if you are so kitten good.

You guys are only in T2 because you had a larger WvW population and better coverage to start with and then absorbed some of CD after they broke up in T3 in addition to other transfers you’ve received. You are obviously recruiting as well since your thread is continually bumped. To say TC hasn’t benefitted from transfers and only FA has is just beyond stupid. Not sure what you’re point is there unless you were trying to prove that.

The trolly timeline presented outlines the situation pretty clearly in terms of coverage. We are much better than TC at PvP as a server. That’s undeniable. However, that alone doesn’t account for the score difference dropping from 100k to 10k from Dec to Feb. That was when we got our brothers from another mother from IoJ. Coverage levels are close now. We destroy you guys in field. You beat us in PPT meta. You have an 8k or 9k lead for the first time this week which you haven’t stopped bragging about on the forums since yesterday. We had it for the days prior (Excluding KN) and there are 2 days left in this match.

As to why we aren’t in T1. The answer is simple. We don’t have the coverage. I swear you’ve played this game before…

FA Mesmo – [VK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Grimpaw.7493

Grimpaw.7493

@Tallis: this is probably the first match where TC and FA coverage/pop has been relatively equal. More importantly, who cares about past matches? Sheesh.

re: Yaks: I’m sure appledainty and the DOLY gang don’t mind some RP yak hunting, its the anti-RP griefing that is just lame and unfun. If you wanted to set up a memorable ambush at some point in the run that sounds exciting. Just plan it for a bit later in the run, don’t grief the run the entire time, and let those FA that want to participate do so without prejudice.

~ Sleight of Mind ~ mesmer
~ Ann Du Lance ~ guardian
Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Pretty classless posts from the TCers here. Seems they are so quick to label others as trolls but then turn a blind eye to their own trolling. Eh, is what the internet is I guess.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

Pretty classless posts from the TCers here. Seems they are so quick to label others as trolls but then turn a blind eye to their own trolling. Eh, is what the internet is I guess.

Look at the post right above yours. A TC’er is calling out the TC troll who was thumping his chest about the history of matches between TC and FA.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Hell, there’s even posts from I think a [RISE] guy complementing the defense, since they threw something like 8 golems at it.

[RE] Rethesis

RISE will often post some more along the lines of thanks for bloodbath battles, or challenges to kill commanders.

And those golems were fun, obviously we could have done a more coordinated strike, but in the end it was a big mix of tags, and I’m pretty sure we had a different guild in each golem and half maybe on voice comms. But was alot of fun and learning with the group last night. Tons of practice movements, between battles which really does help. Your defense was impressive. Reminded me of the old alamo days when first we met DB. Great battles, good fighting.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

into the midweek, and pretty much awesome fights from all 3 servers, regardless of the coverage…

keep it up everyone….

love,
Cutie Phantasmer – Kaineng Mesmer

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

yes. I’d also like to mention my corpse hasn’t been danced on or laughed at or otherwise emoted at very often (if at all). It helps that I joined RET so my deaths are much more rare but I’d like to compliment TC and Kain’s good etiquette on the field.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Ugh I dreamed WvW…

I guess I need to wake up and play some more!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Look at the post right above yours. A TC’er is calling out the TC troll who was thumping his chest about the history of matches between TC and FA.

My post is directed at TCers who point the finger at FA as the sole reason the thread isn’t as “nice” as they like. 1 TCer calling out their own trolls is a start, but I’d think a server that is all about “playing nice” would speak out more about their own classless posters.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Euka.9014

Euka.9014

Ok I haven’t played oftenly in a while. So I’m wondering what happened to the love between FA and TC.. My best impression of FA was during the BG/TC/FA match. Didn’t we TC try to keep FA in play? I remember when BG was trying to take OL from FA, we ran up wiped BG and took OL just so we can return it. I had mad respect for GODS then and I still do. We both FA and TC worked together against hen. BG didn’t cry. They needed it because they were way to strong for our time. Those were the days when we still had alot of respect for each other.

We should try both TC and FA to be civil with each other and leave the fighting in the battlegrounds.

My phone sucks as I’m posting from it so I apologize if there’s any typos up front.

Eukari [EP] [PIX] ~ Cutest Asuran Ranger ^.^
Tarnished Coast
Damn you for trying to look like me!!!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: jmap.1764

jmap.1764

@Tallis: this is probably the first match where TC and FA coverage/pop has been relatively equal. More importantly, who cares about past matches? Sheesh.

/Agree

Tallis – Your post was uncalled for…The past match ups do not matter. We’re facing a new FA, who I think, has massively improved and is still. I may not speak for the whole server but I apologize to FA for Tallis’ post.

I’ve seen some great battles between [RET] and [BT]. You guys are spot on in getting your home borderlands on lock-down. You guys field so many players…. but yeah, keep up the heat [RET], [BT] and many other guilds on FA. I did have tons of fun holding Bay in FABL until we got fortified keep up.

Tarnished Coast – [DIS] http://www.dissentient.org
Roxanne Marie

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

My post is directed at TCers who point the finger at FA as the sole reason the thread isn’t as “nice” as they like. 1 TCer calling out their own trolls is a start, but I’d think a server that is all about “playing nice” would speak out more about their own classless posters.

That’s true, people do get defensive when accused however. I haven’t seen much classnessless from the majority of posters here on any servers, it’s mainly just a few that post a lot (like Sunspots or Haldunius, and tbh I haven’t seen any from Kain, but maybe that’s just me)

And we have our own classless posters who like to brag about “destroying TC on the field”. While I can say that I’ve rolled TC groups more often than Vice Versa, I’m pretty sure it has something to do with me being in a fantastic WvW guild. Even then, we’ve been wiped by TC before, and I’ve seen commanderless PUGs or other PUGs following commanders who don’t really know what they’re doing get wiped by TC very often.

Edit: Another TC’er calling out Tallis’ trolling ^

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Sunshine.3452

You guys are only in T2 because you had a larger WvW population and better coverage to start with and then absorbed some of CD after they broke up in T3 in addition to other transfers you’ve received. You are obviously recruiting as well since your thread is continually bumped. To say TC hasn’t benefitted from transfers and only FA has is just beyond stupid. Not sure what you’re point is there unless you were trying to prove that.

The trolly timeline presented outlines the situation pretty clearly in terms of coverage. We are much better than TC at PvP as a server. That’s undeniable. However, that alone doesn’t account for the score difference dropping from 100k to 10k from Dec to Feb. That was when we got our brothers from another mother from IoJ. Coverage levels are close now. We destroy you guys in field. You beat us in PPT meta. You have an 8k or 9k lead for the first time this week which you haven’t stopped bragging about on the forums since yesterday. We had it for the days prior (Excluding KN) and there are 2 days left in this match.

As to why we aren’t in T1. The answer is simple. We don’t have the coverage. I swear you’ve played this game before…

Delusional as allways, FA allways had the same coverage as TC, there is just one diffrence.. our people don’t quit when it gets tough ;-) you actually have better coverage right now, and more people than we do, also more guilds aswell.

And well I am not so sure if you guys are that much better at pvp, i don’t play pvp, i play wvw, and that’s more than just killing people, the sooner you understand that, the sooner you guys will beat us :P

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

You guys are only in T2 because you . . absorbed some of CD after they broke up in T3 in addition to other transfers you’ve received.

Not to quibble, but I believe we had two medium-sized guilds join us from CD when it broke up — or half of what you picked up just last week from SoS.

If we admit you guys are way better than us and that your 0-8 record is just a fluke, can we get back to a more friendlier thread? I imagine a lot of people on both servers are cringing at this point (and my guess is Kaineng has had the good sense to completely abandon this mess by now).

You don’t need to. Haldunius is just a troll like Tallius, he responded to Tallius’ narcissistic post with his own narcissistic post.

Just ignore them, and we can get back to being a friendly thread and maybe Kaineng will come back here

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Can’t we just get along here?

Can’t we just kill each other in game?

To anyone chest thumping over the past couple pages, I hope to see you online!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Euka.9014

Euka.9014

The thing is I know alot has changed since then and it may be partly because some of the new guys from both servers do not know our history of battles. But I’m sure many TCers still have mad respect for the FA guilds.

Eukari [EP] [PIX] ~ Cutest Asuran Ranger ^.^
Tarnished Coast
Damn you for trying to look like me!!!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

Group hug on the quaggan node tonight? I promise not to wear my newly dolyak blood dyed gear if you guys promise not to wear FA tear colored clothing.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Boom.9304

Boom.9304

Group hug on the quaggan node tonight? I promise not to wear my newly dolyak blood dyed gear if you guys promise not to wear FA tear colored clothing.

Okay, okay.. deal. I’ll return it to the gem store immediately.

Quaggans diffuse everything. They’rejustsodangcuteyawannasqueeze’em!

Halfway through a fantastic week of fights, folks – keep it up and keep showing up!

Edited for the improper use of an apostrophe.

Boomkins / Ayvaree
Bringer of Hellfire & “Dirtnapping Diva”
Leader, Transcendent Veneration [TV] – Tarnished Coast

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: GreyFreeman.2516

GreyFreeman.2516

Remember the golden rule of forum decorum: Don’t feed the trolls.

Not even ours. Especially not ours.

[TC][HFC] Aedin
“Hopeless? Why, very well!
But a man does not fight merely to win!”

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Well there is no conspiracy or anything like that…as you seem to imply. It is a 3 server match up. At any given time there is likely to be intermittant 2 v 1. Like having both KN & FA zergs in TCBL perhaps? That never happens…right?

But so what? Its part of the game dynamics. If we can use an unsuspecting KN or FA
zerg to accomplish our purposes, then we go for it.

Man up and keep fighting…or not…as you prefer. The score on Friday will tell the story and then we’ll do it all over again.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Gregor.6235

Gregor.6235

/Agree

Tallis – Your post was uncalled for…The past match ups do not matter. We’re facing a new FA, who I think, has massively improved and is still. I may not speak for the whole server but I apologize to FA for Tallis’ post.

I’ve seen some great battles between [RET] and [BT]. You guys are spot on in getting your home borderlands on lock-down. You guys field so many players…. but yeah, keep up the heat [RET], [BT] and many other guilds on FA. I did have tons of fun holding Bay in FABL until we got fortified keep up.

here here.

Been some great fights this week. Looking forward to more tonight.

Messala/Boriac
DIS

(edited by Gregor.6235)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

Well there is no conspiracy or anything like that…as you seem to imply. It is a 3 server match up. At any given time there is likely to be intermittant 2 v 1. Like having both KN & FA zergs in TCBL perhaps? That never happens…right?

But so what? Its part of the game dynamics. If we can use an unsuspecting KN or FA

Man up and keep fighting…or not…as you prefer. The score on Friday will tell the story and then we’ll do it all over again.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Remember that T2 will be stable for quite some time. SoS is not likely to move up and SoR isn’t like to move down (they’re losing and gaining points in t1 and t3 respectively)

We are stuck with each other!

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Lets bring this thread back down a bit shall we? TC had an amazing night last night, probably the biggest server wide push we have ever had and it was alot of fun. People think we aren’t *competitive" because we are wimpy rpers, or that we are just content to be third or second or drop down a tier. It simply isn’t true. We know our weaknesses and we are still learning our strengths, every tier, every match. We don’t give up midweek and we keep coming back stronger.

FA…You are and probably always be our fierce rival. SoS had JQ, BG has SoR and we have you. You make us better at wvw but sometimes a little worse in the forums. Still, like i said last week, you guys don’t deserve to be in Tier 3 anymore than we do. We both have alot of spirit and great guilds and I think we bring out good fights in eachother, and thats all that really matters right?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Remember that T2 will be stable for quite some time. SoS is not likely to move up and SoR isn’t like to move down (they’re losing and gaining points in t1 and t3 respectively)

And its okay! This is one of best matches I’ve played to date. Forum Trolling aside, there are not 3 servers so closely matched.

But lets be honest here. I don’t care about lovin ya, FA. But I don’t mind fightin n trollin with ya, lol.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

As far as I can figure, KN has a substantial and talented late-night/morning crew. TC doesn’t really have much of a the same. TC gets beat to bits late at night and early in the morning.

TC has a substantial and talented afternoon/evening crew. KN’s is unpredictable (maybe?) as evidenced by the smacking around TC gave them yesterday.

I’m on TC and I’ve actually been very impressed by KN. They seem to be good sports, have great team cohesion/talent. It’s been really fun playing a battle of wits with them this week. Can’t wait to see how things go next time around.

FA seems to be very good at brute-force attacks, but their tactics seem…predictable. Or maybe clumsy is the right word. I mean it’s not ALL bad, they’re still Tier 2, so you don’t “suck” and get to T2. They just aren’t creative in what they do…at least in my experience.

A previous poster did have a point about the open-field battle. TC is very good at “getting the job done,” but we tend to struggle when we meet outside the bounds of the job, on the open field. Cmdr Odin was giving some minor general pointers to players yesterday as he led us around EB, and things seem to have improved in the subsequent encounters.

I know we all like to win all the time, but unless we’re honest about our weaknesses, we can’t really get better.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Lets bring this thread back down a bit shall we?

But but but… fine. I want to see a troll cage match, my money of course being on my own FA. But then Maguuma would come in and just dominate everyone =)

In all seriousness though, as has been said, don’t feed the trolls.

Oh and so you guys know, FA has no plans on giving up. This is week one of what I predict will be a very long match-up. You might beat us this time, but there is always next week =D

A previous poster did have a point about the open-field battle. TC is very good at “getting the job done,” but we tend to struggle when we meet outside the bounds of the job, on the open field. Cmdr Odin was giving some minor general pointers to players yesterday as he led us around EB, and things seem to have improved in the subsequent encounters.

I know we all like to win all the time, but unless we’re honest about our weaknesses, we can’t really get better.

I think it is really a difference in play styles that contributes to TC’s open-field problems. TC relies heavily on its militia, whereas FA has a good variety of organized guilds. In open field organization > militia almost every time. Unfortunately for us, open field pvp is only half the battle so we get crushed in ppt.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

(edited by nibbles.2408)

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

And its okay! This is one of best matches I’ve played to date. Forum Trolling aside, there are not 3 servers so closely matched.

I’ve been saying the same thing. This is a great matchup. I hope the 3rd place guys stay strong and don’t let themselves drop to T2.

3/8 Kain - FA - TC

in WvW

Teamkiller.4315

But lets be honest here. I don’t care about lovin ya, FA. But I don’t mind fightin n trollin with ya, lol.

Lololol I agree I like the tier as well.

I said Shhhhhhhhhhh because someone had said “don’t feed the trolls” and…you were feeding one of our trolls