3/8 NSP GoM HoD

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jace.6973

Jace.6973

Good fights last week, let’s keep the fights clean, and continue the fun throughout this week.

Commander: X Braveheart
Shiverpeak Mafia[MoB] Leader
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Glhf to all hopefully goes better

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

It is hard to have fun with all the kitten spikes in my head!! Knock it off ya kittens!

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Taking a long break from the game guys.
I’ll still be on the forums probably.
Although I’d like not to be

See you on the other side.

Go Peaks go.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

Rob My heart is broken..

Northern Shiverpeaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: HackerTeivospy.2031

HackerTeivospy.2031

I like HoD, they alright surprisingly now that i’ve fought more people from that server

I think GoM is DoG though so far, where is the courage pls wtb

learn to speak and behave

(edited by HackerTeivospy.2031)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Well if rob is taking a long break I’m scared for what our day/night time
Hours will look like

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

I really do enjoy being double teamed in EB. It really allows for us to test our skill against you guys.

Northern Shiverpeaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: LustfulPain.7398

LustfulPain.7398

So our Epic battle continues. The calls to arms ring across the plains. 1 on 1, 1 on 5 or 20 vs 1 vs 5 it matters not. Fight with honor. Fight with pride. Fight for the sheer pleasure of battle. My the gods bestow their glorious blessings upon us all as we rush into the chaos and carnage once again.

A unquenchable, savage bloodlust coarses within me driving me to feast upon the blood of my enemies.
Painful Misery, LustfulPain GoM

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

Score update anyone??

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jaydey.5289

Jaydey.5289

HoD – 4,693
GoM – 4,496,
NS – 4,168

It’s war.

David James – Level 80 Thief – Gate of Madness
Captain of Alley Rats (AR)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

HoD – 4,693
GoM – 4,496,
NS – 4,168

It’s war.

Keep it up GoM!

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Well if rob is taking a long break I’m scared for what our day/night time
Hours will look like

Unless people step up, its just us.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Primarily, ya and the few others who stay up with us…we really need the white crew

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Lol nsp playing for second in round 1, couple more weeks and they will throw the match and explain how they really won but because of gom in this case they had no choice but to lose, even though they won in the nsp world.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

PAXA in HoD, huh?

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Bout 35 gold each if hod is high pop. They have made it clear from the beggining that they want fun fights more so then server loyalty

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

That’s their plans and phases, Nuzt.
Dat keel dyeth raishyo.

They’ll probably take credit for helping HoD and GoM win, now that they’ve seen that HoD and GoM are going to win, and enacted the phase of their plan to take care of that.

At least they get to kill Ronny again, for what little that’s worth.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Thanks for all the bags tonight GOM.. Had fun breaking out the thief for a change and wading through your zergs.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Many beers consumed, many tokens taken. Had a blast in NSP borderlands tonight!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

To any HoD still awake please come try to take Mendons.

Northern Shiverpeaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Jace.6973

Thanks for those HoD that listened, my guild and I had a blast. Thanks for 150 badges!
(P.S We had to kitten somehow let’s see if you can find it)

Attachments:

Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by Jace.6973)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

PAXA in HoD, huh?

We wanted a change of pace and to fight some of the small groups of NSP to have some fun. We’ll be back on NSP soon!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Phillipidies.3204

Phillipidies.3204

Thanks for those HoD that listened, my guild and I had a blast. Thanks for 150 badges!
(P.S We had to kitten somehow let’s see if you can find it)

That was indeed a good time! Our night crew is small, but determined. Well fought!

Phaeax, Hydema, Phillipidies [LK] HoD

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jaydey.5289

Jaydey.5289

Some uber fun me and 6-8 GoM had in HoD BL. We were met with almost no resistance. x.x

Thanks to Astral for Commanding and all who helped.

Attachments:

David James – Level 80 Thief – Gate of Madness
Captain of Alley Rats (AR)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Some amazing fun in EB last night, ZoS usually doesnt do EB but it seemed we were needed there, and infact arrived when HoD and GoM were both in courtyard and HoD in lordroom. Our t1 keep had no doors or walls… and we held it all night Some amazing work from our server, some huge pushes from HoD and GoM, its a shame you guys teamed up (i have confirmation from a friend commander on GoM) we (NSP) were really hoping to get some good clean fights in this tier, alas it seems like if two teams fight each other continuously for weeks some alliances may form. I know its not a bannable offence, but its just makes me lose respect for GoM and HoD and I really liked you guys!

TL:DR thanks for the almost a stack full of badges and loot bags, filled my inventory at least 5 times.

Bit of advice to HoD, stop hiding your mesmers in the inside of the water-gate when we had absolutely no walls or even doors… we were polite guests and let you in for tea and crumpets

Also a shout-out to everyone else in EB last night on NSP, wasn’t many but thank you all

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

Was a good night good fun lots of bags and badges. Let’s hope it keeps up all week and we don’t get complacent

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

Some amazing fun in EB last night, ZoS usually doesnt do EB but it seemed we were needed there, and infact arrived when HoD and GoM were both in courtyard and HoD in lordroom. Our t1 keep had no doors or walls… and we held it all night Some amazing work from our server, some huge pushes from HoD and GoM, its a shame you guys teamed up (i have confirmation from a friend commander on GoM) we (NSP) were really hoping to get some good clean fights in this tier, alas it seems like if two teams fight each other continuously for weeks some alliances may form. I know its not a bannable offence, but its just makes me lose respect for GoM and HoD and I really liked you guys!

TL:DR thanks for the almost a stack full of badges and loot bags, filled my inventory at least 5 times.

Bit of advice to HoD, stop hiding your mesmers in the inside of the water-gate when we had absolutely no walls or even doors… we were polite guests and let you in for tea and crumpets

Also a shout-out to everyone else in EB last night on NSP, wasn’t many but thank you all

Don’t be so sure about that a team up you mention. I was in WvW last night and for about an hour just now. Last night I spent most of my time on GoM borderland and this morning in ours taking out GoM groups. I’m also listening on the Ventrilo servers all the time and there is no mention of that.

I think every server has to stop this teaming up thing. Every server will be attacked from both others at some point in time. It’s a simple matter that there are three servers battling for the same space. I always find ridiculous when people talk about team ups, from all sides. Please stop this.

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nodeninja.5321

Nodeninja.5321

Does all of GoM cheat, or is it just the overnight/early morning crew that specializes in exploiting and espionage? Last week you somehow were able to connect while HoD and NSP couldn’t, so you could flip everybody’s towers and keeps, and today you guys max out our keep with useless siege and suicide our golems?

I would take AR over GoM any day, and we all know how much I don’t like AR, but this is absolutely disgusting and pitiful. Play the game the way it’s supposed to be played, if you feel that cheating is the only way to win, then you should really just stop playing altogether.

Arenanet you should put in a report feature for cheating so that we can at least report the people who we see sabotaging our server. You should also check into whatever happened two times last week that only allowed GoM to connect to a map.

This is the funniest rage post I’ve read in quite some time. Second place is the one above somewhere where NSP is convinced of some fictional alliance. So you make up an alliance as an excuse to ‘lose respect’ for GoM and HoD? Congratulations, your respect level just went down a notch too.

I am glad you got alot of loot bags though, I was afraid that it was only GoM that was maxing out their badge stacks and constantly having to go sell to empty their bags.

Your post makes literally no sense in reply to mine, let alone in reply to anything else. We have people that witnessed GoM teleporting and suiciding our golems multiple times.

It makes perfect sense, because you are making things up and applying them to an entire server. I’m not doubting that EVERY server has people who use hacks, but claiming they are ‘suiciding’ your golems and hacking arenanet’s system so they can block you from logging in is simply laughable. All three servers had connectivity issues this past week.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Don’t be so sure about that a team up you mention. I was in WvW last night and for about an hour just now. Last night I spent most of my time on GoM borderland and this morning in ours taking out GoM groups. I’m also listening on the Ventrilo servers all the time and there is no mention of that.

I think every server has to stop this teaming up thing. Every server will be attacked from both others at some point in time. It’s a simple matter that there are three servers battling for the same space. I always find ridiculous when people talk about team ups, from all sides. Please stop this.

Oh yeah ofcourse i know it does happen unintentionally sometimes, but i know id wanna know if somone on nsp was working with the enemy, i just really would prefer a fair game :/
And i may have mispoken, i know that all of gom and hod didnt team up together, but perhaps some guilds did, and then the pugs just followed, but it just sucks :/

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Azrael Ceres.2719

Azrael Ceres.2719

I do not understand why anyone on GoM found it necessary and even acceptable to plant a spy in our server to max our siege on a map, leaving us unable to drop any further siege. In addition even with our limited siege available to build, when we try to attack SM they also feel it necessary to suicide our golems.

I really hope I am wrong in this post and that this is not a spy in the NSP server, maybe just someone trolling their own server, as the only other option is that some people on GoM just made me lose all respect for their whole server.

Attachments:

Os
Lysander Ares – Azrael Ceres
NSP since birth

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Nodeninja.5321

I do not understand why anyone on GoM found it necessary and even acceptable to plant a spy in our server to max our siege on a map, leaving us unable to drop any further siege. In addition even with our limited siege available to build, when we try to attack SM they also feel it necessary to suicide our golems.

I really hope I am wrong in this post and that this is not a spy in the NSP server, maybe just someone trolling their own server, as the only other option is that some people on GoM just made me lose all respect for their whole server.

I’ll help you out here. There’s nothing to understand because there isn’t a spy. I really hope you are not serious as if you are you just made me lose respect for your whole server. (Not really but see what I did there?)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Roughtimes.7138

Roughtimes.7138

I’ll help you out here. There’s nothing to understand because there isn’t a spy. I really hope you are not serious as if you are you just made me lose respect for your whole server. (Not really but see what I did there?)

I would love to talk to the brilliant military mind behind this defensive set up in our keep. Bunched up so pretty like. At least they weren’t flame rams

Attachments:

Welcome to NSP. I love you.
OS Public Relations

(edited by Roughtimes.7138)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Nodeninja.5321

I would love to talk to the brilliant military mind behind this defensive set up in our keep. Bunched up so pretty like

I’m certainly not disputing that some troll messed up the siege for you guys. I AM taking issue with the fact that people are so quick to point fingers at their opponents, in this case my server, with absolutely zero grounds for doing so. We are playing an MMO, and a sad fact of life in MMO’s is people with internet courage who like to do things to cause the players around them grief. The first place you should be looking is in your own house, not ours.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Roughtimes.7138

Roughtimes.7138

You got me NSP… I hacked the servers so you couldnt connect, i bribed the Anet so theyd look the other way, the meteor in russia was my fault and the pope resigned upon my request, sorry. Did i miss anything?

1. Nade kittening at briar.
2. Henge dont run back into there >.> theres no way out.
3. Henge whered u get the numbers? Most ive ever seen from you.
4. What can i say…i like my ledges.
5. Great fight outside woodhaven.
6. No immigrants! Get back on your ships ya sea rats!
7. silly tower lord, you’re not suppose to be there..get back in your room.
8. Worth it, 2 catas down and bleeds on everyone, worth it.

Sororita I love your play by play screenies and story. I hope to run into you and get into your story board. You have made this a fun forum

Welcome to NSP. I love you.
OS Public Relations

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

You got me NSP… I hacked the servers so you couldnt connect, i bribed the Anet so theyd look the other way, the meteor in russia was my fault and the pope resigned upon my request, sorry. Did i miss anything?

1. Nade kittening at briar.
2. Henge dont run back into there >.> theres no way out.
3. Henge whered u get the numbers? Most ive ever seen from you.
4. What can i say…i like my ledges.
5. Great fight outside woodhaven.
6. No immigrants! Get back on your ships ya sea rats!
7. silly tower lord, you’re not suppose to be there..get back in your room.
8. Worth it, 2 catas down and bleeds on everyone, worth it.

4. Trying to keep a guildie from dying too much in WvW and not doing so well. Should have stayed where you are.
6. Somewhere I am explaining to my guildie “You know that #5 ranger longbow skill… now would be a very good time to use it.” Her response was something like “Thank you Captain Obvious.”

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

(edited by Debois Guilbert.6413)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: ozidylan.9186

ozidylan.9186

Please continue justifying your loss with ridiculous accusations, it will make you look all the sillier when we have secured first again this time next week. Oh how I would love to be there when you slowly run out of things to blame and it inevitably falls on yourselves. Do not lose hope at that point little NSP, accept your faults and come at us even harder than before then we will truly be able to respect you all and the real match can begin. ^__^

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

I would love to talk to the brilliant military mind behind this defensive set up in our keep. Bunched up so pretty like

I’m certainly not disputing that some troll messed up the siege for you guys. I AM taking issue with the fact that people are so quick to point fingers at their opponents, in this case my server, with absolutely zero grounds for doing so. We are playing an MMO, and a sad fact of life in MMO’s is people with internet courage who like to do things to cause the players around them grief. The first place you should be looking is in your own house, not ours.

i agree, we sholdnt point fingers without knowing anything for sure, but yeah i didnt see who placed the siege but i saw a guildless dude suiciding our golems :/ really wish we could /votekick people :/

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Nodeninja.5321

Honestly, considering the amount of bad blood that seems to exist between you guys (NSP) and your previous tier, I’m pretty shocked that the first instinct you had was to point fingers at GoM, a server you really know next to nothing about.

I do understand that a large portion of the accusations are just from frustrated kids who are mad because it seems their coverage advantage eroded a bit and thus so did their lead last week, but seriously guys… wouldn’t you rather lose something close like that then win by 50k?

The positive side here is that with the GoM win last week, WvWvW should be JUMPIN this week which will mean more fun for everyone.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Honestly, considering the amount of bad blood that seems to exist between you guys (NSP) and your previous tier, I’m pretty shocked that the first instinct you had was to point fingers at GoM, a server you really know next to nothing about.

I do understand that a large portion of the accusations are just from frustrated kids who are mad because it seems their coverage advantage eroded a bit and thus so did their lead last week, but seriously guys… wouldn’t you rather lose something close like that then win by 50k?

+1’ed

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Azrael Ceres.2719

Sorry if I offended you, but surely you can understand my conflict when I enter EB 6 AM EST only to find that I cannot plant siege because someone decided to decorate our keep with ballistae.

So I am forced to defend (not that it is a problem) for approximately 2 hours as I slowly watch the gap between GoM and our score increase in size. When we finally have a large enough force to attempt attacking I realize that every target that is called out on team chat has GoM defenders at it before we arrive and when we attack without announcing ourselves on team chat we surprisingly find the place unguarded. This happened 100% of the time out of about 15 caps, not just on EB but GoM BL and NSP BL.

So I am sorry if I offended GoM but I had my reasons.

I hope you calm down a bit Nodeninja and understand that I meant no offense but was merely trying to voice my opinion, please understand that English is not my first language and maybe I could have chosen my words a bit more carefully.

I just want to make it clear that whoever put up the unnecessary siege in our keep and keeps refreshing it so it will not disappear: I want you stop as you are bad and you should feel bad.

Attachments:

Os
NSP since birth

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Nodeninja.5321

I hope you calm down a bit Nodeninja and understand that I meant no offense but was merely trying to voice my opinion, please understand that English is not my first language and maybe I could have chosen my words a bit more carefully.

I am as calm as I can be, I assure you. Regardless of what your first language is or isn’t, I am not mad at you or anyone else, I just defend my server when I see accusations that, frankly, are more or less cut and paste from any other MMO out there when it comes to accusations of spying (especially considering the money and time involved in getting a spy into place these days.)

No harm no foul, just try to enjoy the re-energized WvW this week.

On a side note, if I were in your shoes, I would put some real thought into who may be the culprit here (in regards to seige/golems). You guys have a history of extremely bad blood from previous tiers. I’d be more likely to suspect either players/guilds that might have transferred off your server and might have an account left behind, players who took extreme pleasure trolling you guys from other match-ups (there will undoubtedly be those players in every match-up but I don’t think ours has had time to mature yet), or anyone involved in drama between guilds/alliances on your server.

As for people being in place to defend, you should know that just before your server fell to this tier, GoM’s leaders really started pushing for more organization and communication. I think what you are seeing is the result of this push (I know it can seem pretty coincidental) and not some grand espionage.

(edited by Nodeninja.5321)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

The positive side here is that with the GoM win last week, WvWvW should be JUMPIN this week which will mean more fun for everyone.

The reason why we point at GoM is because it only happens when GoM is assaulting us, and there was clearly the two occasions last week where GoM took advantage of a bug in the game that didn’t allow people to connect. If you didn’t play fair last week when you capped everything while NSP and HoD couldn’t connect, then why shouldn’t we think it was GoM?

This morning our keep was maxed out with useless siege so that we couldn’t build any up on the walls to actually defend from the attacks from GoM.
This morning we had 6 siege golems that were going to be used to take stonemist, from GoM, those golems were suicided.
Last week [HH] was glitched in our spawn, and there were screenshots to show it, and they would revive their allies while they spawn camped us.
Last week there were two separate occasions that GoM benefited from, and it only affected the HoD and NSP servers by not allowing them in WvW.

Using basic problem solving skills and simple logic, there is a strong suggestion that GoM is behind at least some of these scenarios. Sure, not all of GoM is doing it, but there are definitely some people on GoM who have exploited with proof of their exploits. Don’t mistake your win last week for skill.

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Azrael Ceres.2719

No harm no foul, just try to enjoy the re-energized WvW this week.

Will do, unfortunately I was unable to play much last week due to a lot of overtime at work, but I managed to find a nice 4 hour block in the morning where I can play. Hope to see some more awesome fights.

On a side note, I hope this siege nonsense does not repeat itself again tomorrow, or else I might be forced to patrol EB and NSP BL tomorrow morning. I am watching you siege troll >.>

Attachments:

Os
NSP since birth

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Guys guys guys!!! We discovered in guild chat who is obviously at fault for all the siege in the keep, it’s sooooooooo obvious I don’t know how none of us realized this before, it’s…Anvil Rock!!!!!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Nodeninja.5321

The reason why we point at GoM is because it only happens when GoM is assaulting us, and there was clearly the two occasions last week where GoM took advantage of a bug in the game that didn’t allow people to connect. If you didn’t play fair last week when you capped everything while NSP and HoD couldn’t connect, then why shouldn’t we think it was GoM?

This morning our keep was maxed out with useless siege so that we couldn’t build any up on the walls to actually defend from the attacks from GoM.
This morning we had 6 siege golems that were going to be used to take stonemist, from GoM, those golems were suicided.
Last week [HH] was glitched in our spawn, and there were screenshots to show it, and they would revive their allies while they spawn camped us.
Last week there were two separate occasions that GoM benefited from, and it only affected the HoD and NSP servers by not allowing them in WvW.

Using basic problem solving skills and simple logic, there is a strong suggestion that GoM is behind at least some of these scenarios. Sure, not all of GoM is doing it, but there are definitely some people on GoM who have exploited with proof of their exploits. Don’t mistake your win last week for skill.

Ok lets use some problem solving skills and a little logic.

GoM is the only server in the last 2 weeks truly giving you a run for your money. HoD has a history of playing to not be third and thus spends an extraordinary amount of time attacking us. Thus, GoM is assaulting you MUCH more than HoD and thus your sample size of instances is skewed because there is no variation.

As for HH exploiting, no proof has been shown on the forums that I have seen, and if it’s what I think you are talking about (getting into spawn), then every server including NSP has had people mess with this bug, however you don’t see us accusing an entire server.

Now, the golems. You are suggesting that 6 players from GoM paid the money to transfer for a week in order to sabotage you guys. You are also completely ignoring the number of players from your previous tier who HATE you guys. Unless I miss my guess here, you can still see the name of the players inside the golems and so their identity shouldn’t be a mystery here. If 6 GoM managed to be THAT organized, I would fall out of my chair…

Finally, you are QQ’ing about GoM taking undefended territory. Really? To use your own server’s argument against them I’ll say this. If we ignore the fact that all three servers were hit with connectivity issues (something you seem perfectly willing to ignore), then would you seriously suggest that the people who are NOT disconnected just quit playing and go do something else? By that logic, I’m sure you have no problem also suggesting that when our NA primetime players go to sleep/work that your off hours crew do something other than PvDoor all day to give your server the lead, right? Right???

I’m not even dignifying your idiocy about GoM hacking the servers in order to crash HoD and NSP with an explanation…

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: anthsss.1564

anthsss.1564

Guys guys guys!!! We discovered in guild chat who is obviously at fault for all the siege in the keep, it’s sooooooooo obvious I don’t know how none of us realized this before, it’s…Anvil Rock!!!!!

Hahahahaha +1

Anths[TBCT]-NSP

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Nodeninja.5321

Hahahahaha +1

Stranger things have happened O,o

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

@anthsss… so you think that these gliches only affected NSP and HoD.. and you think that only because GoM won ( as if there is some rule book out there that states GoM cant win unless cheating occurs )

i wasn’t there for the glitch that happened with my HH guildies. there have been many times in the past a glitch happened like this and GoM was being spawn camped with the same results. when glitches like this happen it can be confusing and some people dont realize that there is a glitch and when they end up in another servers spawn and see a dead person they rez them without really knowing whats going on. everyone paid money to play this game and i dont expect them and i will not stop playing because a glitch happened. i bought the game.. im playing the game.. its just a game ( GET OVER IT !!!)

the bug that happened that didn’t allow NSP or HoD to connect.. well im not sure about that one because i couldn’t connect either.. i gave up on trying and actually went to bed early.. so using basic problem solving skills and simple logic .. if i couldn’t connect then that means that there are others from my server that couldn’t connect either so it affected EVERY SERVER.. this also resembles PVDooring and as such i would like to restate that people bought this game to play it and they should not have to stop playing because you and others cant connect..

now for all that siege.. i saw the picture and thats alot of siege.. so for you to say GoM sent a spy over or even HoD for that matter because you cant rule anyone out, that would take a very long time to build. so my question is how can no one from your server notice someone building all that siege. not 1 person saw that,,, really?? not 1 person got their account name and reported them?? that amazes me.. for all that siege to be placed and speed built so no one notices would take a large group.. i seriously doubt, that many people from GoM or HoD would pay that much gold to transfer over.. build all that siege, not really play wvw for a week, and then pay all that gold to transfer back, that sounds kitten..

so using basic problem solving skills and simple logic,, i think that NSP built all that siege in order to frame and exploit GoM because GoM won.. so no i wont mistake our win for skill but i think i will mistake your loss for the lack of.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

Wait; there’s a limit to how much siege you can build? That’s crazy pants. (And now I have to go find another thread where I said I didn’t think that could happen. Apparently, I was wrong. )

If there’s a limit, and there’s no way to destroy siege, then that’s a really large design flaw that easily allows for griefing. That should probably be looked at from the devs, unless there’s been a statement somewhere of why they did it that way.

All that said; good fun last night gang. I wish I’d knew why Rob and crew were taking time off; and I hope they come back soon.

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange