3/8 NSP GoM HoD

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Just took HoD’s Hills from Nsp with a 5 man team, then pushed out like 15 HoD with a golem trying to take it back lol

If youre running 5 come to Gates BL and find our 5 running around!

PAXA -GM

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I don’t remember who I was fighting by SM castle 1 hour ago (it was a real mess, like 2 v 50000) but thank you for dropping me Zap !
I am so happy and rich now <3

Love you all.

VoxL, NSPPT

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Guys guys guys!!! We discovered in guild chat who is obviously at fault for all the siege in the keep, it’s sooooooooo obvious I don’t know how none of us realized this before, it’s…Anvil Rock!!!!!

Tempting, but no.

Anvil Rock’s NSP spies have informed me that your siege troll is actually Ronny Raygun’s second account, GSPatton. Upon being forcibly removed from Tier 6, Ronny decided that the only Tier 7 server that he hates enough to spy on is his own.

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Whoever that GoM guardian I thought in front of SW tower in your BL, that was a fun fight. Thanks for indulging my craving for a 1 on 1.

RNG Officer.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Great fun tonight in the HoD borderland. Plenty of bags to go around and some epic battles. Can’t remember any tags but the assaults on the tower were fun

Keep up the fun this week.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Glad to see that NSP’s chipper attitude was just the wonderful mixture of bright, vibrant personalities that inhabit that server and not the result of something we at AR or the good folks of BP ever did. You be you NSP, forum warriors to the last!

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

We need round 2 ar vs nsp forum wars.. on a serious note though was fun taking GoM hills last night and holding it <3 been good fights this week even with all the seige problems

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Had a decent little fight club going on until some NSP decided to wreck it. Fun while it lasted, though. Let’s host the next one at Lowlands Keep.

We are sorry for the kittens of NSP.. Those where some 10 year olds that need to do that to feel like pros… That guild no longer has any respect, rest assured..

Was fun well it lasted though. Lots of fun.

THAT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE

You know Paxa moved to HOD, quit lying!

Can’t tell if troll or not.. But you know that wasn’t paxa, right?

Don’t mind Toble, she has some strange fixation with PAXA. :P

And trolling, apparently… *whisper’s.. I think he like you…

She* I love Osif.

And Jscull and Waffie. When I have fight clubs, they show up and break it up.

Cept for recently. They can’t find the fight clubs anymore.

They don’t like me very much, something abut being a a guild with more than 5 people or something, but I still love em.

:)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

i think we should all chip in and buy the lovely people over on nsp some tinfoil and armadillo shells.

seriously, wth?? you guys are so paranoid, if it’s not one thing it’s your mother & you put so much time and effort into the analysis of why it must be so. i facepalm when i read most of your posts. you need to stop, my hand it starting to hurt.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: LayWaste.2037

LayWaste.2037

Well we HH took everything in EB and protected GOM BL from 6 golems attack. we stopped at nothing but its pretty boring day since not much big battles today.

BTW NSP and HOD thx for your tokens, yesterday I got 180 kills and 0 death, the day before I got 200 kills and 3 deaths within the great hunts (4 hours long). We are so busy killing we don’t even have time to pick up loots lol. it is good to swim in the blood river that flows from the enemies broken bodies.

looking forward to our next encounter/slaughter

Prime of HH

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: FlamemanPyro.8249

FlamemanPyro.8249

We are HH and we stand strong and proud on our new gates of NSP keep.

The mighty lion roars.

Good fights NSP.

Attachments:

Endless Skye/ Triss Briarheart [HH] – Gate of Madness

(edited by FlamemanPyro.8249)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

The mighty lion roars.

Good fights NSP.

Cool EB keep! care to update score? " im at work "

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Lemming dkk.7163

Lemming dkk.7163

Score update for the people at work

Attachments:

Lemming Dkk
[Os]
[NSP]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

I wonder what any of our scores would be if the player schedules ever aligned. One group logs on, takes everything, logs out. Next group logs on, takes everything, logs out. Ah the glorious battle of the lower brackets and poor coverage.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Well we HH took everything in EB and protected GOM BL from 6 golems attack. we stopped at nothing but its pretty boring day since not much big battles today.

BTW NSP and HOD thx for your tokens, yesterday I got 180 kills and 0 death, the day before I got 200 kills and 3 deaths within the great hunts (4 hours long). We are so busy killing we don’t even have time to pick up loots lol. it is good to swim in the blood river that flows from the enemies broken bodies.

looking forward to our next encounter/slaughter

Prime of HH

hey.. i can see myself in there.. you can catch a glimpse of me going behind the pillar after 1 last guy.. with the cof armor on..

hey.. i can see myself in there.. you can catch a glimpse of me going behind the pillar after 1 last guy.. with the cof armor on..and of course you can see king swinging everywhere.. sometimes he swings at the air.. good thing there isn’t friendly fire cause we wouldn’t stand a chance with king hitting us too..lol

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

If you say my statement was false, then why did you get so defensive over it?

That’s a flawed argument and a really dumb one at that. People getting defensive because somebody accused them of something they didn’t do is a pretty natural reaction.

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

For me this was a weekend of ridiculous battles over the green keep in EB… massive props to all 3 servers, these were some of the best large scale battles and siege tactics I’ve seen since launch.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Whoever that GoM guardian I thought in front of SW tower in your BL, that was a fun fight. Thanks for indulging my craving for a 1 on 1.

Were you the NSP Mesmer that I dueled in front of Briar? That was really fun. We should duel again when my guardian is level 80 =p I’ll have a shiny anomaly to shoot at you.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

If you say my statement was false, then why did you get so defensive over it?

That’s a flawed argument and a really dumb one at that. People getting defensive because somebody accused them of something they didn’t do is a pretty natural reaction.

Anths isn’t the smartest pea in the pod. It’s better to just troll him back or ignore him.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Wow, someone took our keep in EB – awesome, now we can actually do something in EB besides golem rushes. Apparently HH doesn’t read the forums, strategy would dictate ignoring our keep and forcing us to live in siege cap hell all week.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Cal they were too busy with all those pesky doors probably to notice, because theirs no way in he’ll anyone was getting in there with that siege manned

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

The mighty lion roars.

Good fights NSP.

Yay no more seige cap thank you kinda…

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

Well this is obvious concrete proof that it was someone from HoD that built all that siege! Since all of GoM is a hive of scum and villainy, we would never have sabotaged our own plan.

Unless ofcourse it is to distract you from our real plan.

Prepare to launch operation server lock v.3

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Wow, someone took our keep in EB – awesome, now we can actually do something in EB besides golem rushes. Apparently HH doesn’t read the forums, strategy would dictate ignoring our keep and forcing us to live in siege cap hell all week.

Couldn’t you just let the siege despawn? Is someone running around refreshing it all every 30 min? Is there a bug keeping it from despawning?

I mean no disrespect, I’m just honestly confused.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

Attacking our keep while we were siege locked was a horrible decision. It has no bearing to who laid the siege, conspiracy theories, tinfol hats or whatever. Its just illustrative of horrible tactical planning. We had to use golems to do anything on EB which severely handicapped us on that map. I hope that screen shot was worth it. Anyone with any sort of actual tactical awareness would have taken all of EB EXCEPT NSP’s keep.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

No siege despawned in our keep. We have been siege locked since Friday. Apparently despawing rules only applies to stuff built on the ground, or something like that.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

skeet.1390

HH-providing badges and utterly stupid tactical decision. At least it was a cute picture.

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

(edited by skeet.1390)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Attacking our keep while we were siege locked was a horrible decision. It has no bearing to who laid the siege, conspiracy theories, tinfol hats or whatever. Its just illustrative of horrible tactical planning. We had to use golems to do anything on EB which severely handicapped us on that map. I hope that screen shot was worth it. Anyone with any sort of actual tactical awareness would have taken all of EB EXCEPT NSP’s keep.

I’m glad your keep got reset. I’d rather have a fair fight against you guys than take advantage of your server trolls crippling you.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

I’m glad your keep got reset. I’d rather have a fair fight against you guys than take advantage of your server trolls crippling you.

Believe me, I’m happy too. However, knowing that someone sacrificed a tactical advantage for the sake of a forum screen shot makes me laugh. I would salute a plan in which servers worked together to overcome a design “feature” (cough) and give kudos where they were due. This does not fall into that category. It was a pretty picture though.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

clueless comment

I see you continue to miss the point of why we had to lose the keep and let whatever happened to EB happen.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

No siege despawned in our keep. We have been siege locked since Friday. Apparently despawing rules only applies to stuff built on the ground, or something like that.

Well that’s an nasty bug.

We have no interest in exploiting you, and honestly I didn’t know there was any sort of exception to the siege despawn rule. Make sure you submit bug reports, and if it happens again, let us know and we can work out a way to kill the siege for you. It ruins the fight for all of us.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Had a decent little fight club going on until some NSP decided to wreck it. Fun while it lasted, though. Let’s host the next one at Lowlands Keep.

We are sorry for the kittens of NSP.. Those where some 10 year olds that need to do that to feel like pros… That guild no longer has any respect, rest assured..

Was fun well it lasted though. Lots of fun.

THAT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE

You know Paxa moved to HOD, quit lying!

Can’t tell if troll or not.. But you know that wasn’t paxa, right?

Don’t mind Toble, she has some strange fixation with PAXA. :P

And trolling, apparently… *whisper’s.. I think he like you…

She* I love Osif.

And Jscull and Waffie. When I have fight clubs, they show up and break it up.

Cept for recently. They can’t find the fight clubs anymore.

They don’t like me very much, something abut being a a guild with more than 5 people or something, but I still love em.

:)

Like [ALS], don’t like people and guilds that run 20-50, run their mouths all up and down the forums slandering others, and boasting about how they took a door down and some “fortified” keep. Or how they killed 1-2 out of the 5 man their 30 hit and brag about it. [ALS] did it and [Os] is the same way. Host “commander tryouts”, go around proclaiming that your commanders are the only ones on the server worth following to absolute pvp noobs….When the truth is the commander tag in the first place is an absolute joke to pvp, let alone fight clubs to test your carebear bunker builds.

Toble since you and “Rob, that isn’t short for Robert” sit in LA on the forums and mostly pvdoor in EB, we haven’t had the fine pleasure of testing your merit as players. But as for the rest of your guild, (and truthfully there is an [Os] condition ranger and a blue dyed guardian that are very solid players, props to you defying the 400 person guild persona) we haven’t come across a fight under 10 that would ever get you close to “smack that’s backed up”.

PAXA -GM

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Some screenshots from last night and this morning:

1. Ummm… live PAXA on PAXA action? I’m so confused.
2. We have a strict policy about parking golems outside our garrison (at least before we have to go to work).
3. Always been a mystery why fiery greatswords do not seem to melt snow.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

1. Ummm… live PAXA on PAXA action? I’m so confused.

All your server are belong to us!

Besides the fact that we kill each other… doesn’t help with taking over anything. :P

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

clueless comment

I see you continue to miss the point of why we had to lose the keep and let whatever happened to EB happen.

Actually I get it. That is why I am making fun of it. You had to loose the Keep to get your siege cleared. Makes sense. And I see the only way to let your keep fall was not to hold anything anywhere at all. That makes sense too. As some would say. Brilliant battle plan. Excellent strategy. We could stop them other places because we are so awesome, and funnel them to the keep. I mean they suck so bad we could stop them whenever we want. No I have a better plan!! Lets all hide in the keep let them take everything and then jump out and yell surprise!!! Hey that’s a great idea!!

Well your plan worked! Well would have worked, HH doesn’t stick around on stuff they take. Well long enough to take a picture. So i guess when you jumped out and yelled surprise no one was probably there.

(edited by Wryscher.1432)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

You really have no clue what siege cap means do you.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

You really have no clue what siege cap means do you.

I’m confused then. So you couldn’t defend anything since you were siege capped? Yet as soon as they took the keep, and stopped long enough to take a picture. And blow up all the sieges, your mighty group sprung from the rafters and killed them with little trouble. Without any sieges…

Or were you planning ahead and building sieges in the rafters for the day you might have to hide there, so you could wipe enemy groups after they took your keep… I think I might have found out why you were siege capped.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

airstu.2579

We were capped. Cant build siege. Anywhere. Please feel free to not build siege anywhere and defend against enemies. Try attacking when all you can use are golems. Then realize how well NSP actually did on EB this weekend. Then realize how easy your life would have been if the entire week went like that. Did you think HoD grew exponentially and was able to overwhelm EB? They only had to defend against you. Apparently until your PvD crew logs on, its not hard.

As for the Keep.
They hid on the vista, waited for siege to get destroyed and then hopped down into lords room and retook tower. No siege needed. Apparently the idea of doing a sweep is foreign to GoM.

Oh, now we can build siege for defense and offence. TY.

It was a nice picture though.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life

(edited by airstu.2579)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

clueless comment

Actually I get it. That is why I am making fun of it. You had to loose the Keep to get your siege cleared. Makes sense. And I see the only way to let your keep fall was not to hold anything anywhere at all. That makes sense too. As some would say. Brilliant battle plan. Excellent strategy. We could stop them other places because we are so awesome, and funnel them to the keep. I mean they suck so bad we could stop them whenever we want. No I have a better plan!! Lets all hide in the keep let them take everything and then jump out and yell surprise!!! Hey that’s a great idea!!

Well your plan worked! Well would have worked, HH doesn’t stick around on stuff they take. Well long enough to take a picture. So i guess when you jumped out and yelled surprise no one was probably there.

Well generally the keep gets taken last, especially in a pvdoor environment. Pretty much almost always every server I’ve ever seen takes all the towers then hits the keep.

As to your last post, why would NSP need siege to kill 15 bads?

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

Once the keep flipped, the guards killed the siege as per then plan. I’m guessing that’s about the time papa johns took the screen shot.

Once most of the siege was destroyed , we dropped down , cleared the zerg that was there. This is how it was planned, that’s what happened.

After that we continued on flipping the rest of GOM’s towers and keep till they had nothing left in EB. Wiping HH several times. I ended my day camping your entrance with dank and racking up more kills in 2 hours then you have probably gotten since reset.

Yes me and another person, that’s 2 for a smart person like yourself camped your entrance in EB for over 2 hours while you didn’t even have a camp. There was a few others that came and went. But it was us there for the duration.

Maybe if you spent less time analyzing forum posts and more time in WvW I wouldn’t have to give you a play by play.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

We were capped. Cant build siege. Anywhere. Please feel free to not build siege anywhere and defend against enemies. Try attacking when all you can use are golems. Then realize how well NSP actually did on EB this weekend. Then realize how easy your life would have been if the entire week went like that. Did you think HoD grew exponentially and was able to overwhelm EB? They only had to defend against you. Apparently until your PvD crew logs on, its not hard.

As for the Keep.
They hid on the vista, waited for siege to get destroyed and then hopped down into lords room and retook tower. No siege needed. Apparently the idea of doing a sweep is foreign to GoM.

Oh, now we can build siege for defense and offence. TY.

It was a nice picture though.

Thank you, that is all I wanted. Some of your server mates gave me the impression that once HH was done you guys all jumped out and beat them like redheaded stepchildren. When as you say, you hid until they left. That was all I was looking for. Because as I said I was confused.

You can actually read earlier in this very thread and the leader of HH clearly states they have no real interest in holding things. They take things and move on. Having jumped in their zerg several times, that is exactly what they do. Just they way they are. They are pretty darn good at running stuff over, so why change them? =)

Anyway glad we are all on even footing again, cheating like that is crap period. Bunch of kitten that do it. Now if you could please stop being so kitten productive we were just getting back into this game.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Wryscher.1432

I have a bunch of free time at work. And truth be told a little troll in me. Sometimes I cant help myself.

Anyway We got it all cleared up.

And you would probably still have to give me a play by play even if i was there all the time, I ain’t all that good and spend a whole lotta time eating dirt.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

LayWaste.2037

Once the keep flipped, the guards killed the siege as per then plan. I’m guessing that’s about the time papa johns took the screen shot.

Once most of the siege was destroyed , we dropped down , cleared the zerg that was there. This is how it was planned, that’s what happened.

After that we continued on flipping the rest of GOM’s towers and keep till they had nothing left in EB. Wiping HH several times. I ended my day camping your entrance with dank and racking up more kills in 2 hours then you have probably gotten since reset.

Yes me and another person, that’s 2 for a smart person like yourself camped your entrance in EB for over 2 hours while you didn’t even have a camp. There was a few others that came and went. But it was us there for the duration.

Maybe if you spent less time analyzing forum posts and more time in WvW I wouldn’t have to give you a play by play.

We HH only on duty for 4 hours, that is call the hunt, and we lose more people when we closer to the end, we hit you guys when you are strong, reaped your zergs apart for the last 3 days.

first day we defeated 8 HOD zergs and 8 NSP zergs, only been defeated once, my total deaths were 3 times, kill counts 200, next day we snapped 8 NSP zergs and took SM, death counts to me is 0, kill counts 180, yesterday we took the whole map of EB and GOM, than to the end of the hunt which is our weakest with the least number/elite hunters, you guys strikes use commander siegerazor and wipped us, 2 time in the middle of the hunt, one when we almost finish. my total death count is 6, kill counts. 100. remember, we only on duty in wvw for 4 hours everyday and we get weaker till the end.

So, based on those data, all 3 days total summed up, we got wiped 4 times, and you guys got wiped out at least 18 times. if you called what you guys did last night was “grinded up HH like the redheaded stepchildren they are.” well, than we HH must had “grinded up NSP like the redheaded stepchildren they are. for 18 times, again and again.”

good luck grinding us “several times” when we lay waste to every zerg you manage to gather up, and reap them apart again and again until you guys use cower to other BL and wait for our hunt to finish.

Prime of HH, the spiky norn warrior with ghostly shield, blue flamy sword and frozen hammer.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

skeet.1390

Congrats on your “hunt.” Also congrats on being tactically kitten

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: RonSwanson.5769

RonSwanson.5769

“After that we continued on flipping the rest of GOM’s towers and keep till they had nothing left in EB. Wiping HH several times.”
Funny stuff. I think what you meant to say was “Commander Siegerazer wiped HH, while we ran away.” Without the NPC around you crumbled like my Nana’s Home Baked Pie. Which is delicious btw In all seriousness though, I personally have enjoyed the fights we have had, and hope for more to come. See you on the battlefield!

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

I stopped reading after you mentioned seeing an HOD zerg at what ever bizarre time you guys have your lolhunt.

But I do see that you described yourself. I’m going to add your head to my collection and put it right next to the other big mouthed commanders head from AR above my fireplace.

Either 1v1 or 30v1 I’m coming for you scrub.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

LayWaste.2037

I stopped reading after you mentioned seeing an HOD zerg at what ever bizarre time you guys have your lolhunt.

But I do see that you described yourself. I’m going to add your head to my collection and put it right next to the other big mouthed commanders head from AR above my fireplace.

Either 1v1 or 30v1 I’m coming for you scrub.

wow we got a passionate little “scrub” here lol, post a screen shot of yourself so we know who we aiming when the hunt begin. we love to see someone who asked for a fight, see you soon.

p.s don’t run away and hide and call it “tactic retreat”

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Telling him not to run when you admitted earlier to running from
Siegerazer an NPC of all things, after bragging about all the zergs you wipe you should be able to handle 10 or so people and 1 buffed NPC

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tei.1704

Tei.1704

I just want to give props to the GoM that were held up in the HoD hills lord room. I especially enjoyed the two rams at the entrance. I’m glad you guys didn’t just abandon the keep. I’m really tired of reclaiming things with pvdoor.