3/8 NSP GoM HoD

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

It just occurred to me, we mustn’t of properly welcomed you NSP guys to tier 7. So here it is.

Welcome to Tier 7, dont forget to enjoy your stay and please, if you can, leave your qq at the door.

Seriously Nsp, you cry foul at everything and gloat at the smallest of things, stop it. HoD can get kittened on all week and i dont hear a single peep out of them. Instead they try harder and do better.

( yeah thats right, i payed HoD a complement, people who know me, amiright?)

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aldare.5836

Aldare.5836

It just occurred to me, we mustn’t of properly welcomed you NSP guys to tier 7. So here it is.

Welcome to Tier 7, dont forget to enjoy your stay and please, if you can, leave your qq at the door.

Seriously Nsp, you cry foul at everything and gloat at the smallest of things, stop it. HoD can get kittened on all week and i dont hear a single peep out of them. Instead they try harder and do better.

Please don’t assume the the entirety of NSP is like this. Every server has this problem in some shape or form.

Just a Guy

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Please don’t assume the the entirety of NSP is like this. Every server has this problem in some shape or form.

agreed with this.. its a game so lets have fun playing it..

as for HoD.. they are a small wvw populated server that plays their kitten off.. most are very tough players as they have to play outmanned alot..

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: PoongWalrus.1206

PoongWalrus.1206

I just want to give props to the GoM that were held up in the HoD hills lord room. I especially enjoyed the two rams at the entrance. I’m glad you guys didn’t just abandon the keep. I’m really tired of reclaiming things with pvdoor.

Props for the 2nd wave coming in so quick…. Half of us were goofing off on the bridge when you came back thinking we achieved victory lol.

Cubes A Cube[KotS] – 80 Guardian

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

I just want to give props to the GoM that were held up in the HoD hills lord room. I especially enjoyed the two rams at the entrance. I’m glad you guys didn’t just abandon the keep. I’m really tired of reclaiming things with pvdoor.

Props for the 2nd wave coming in so quick…. Half of us were goofing off on the bridge when you came back thinking we achieved victory lol.

Just to make sure, the first wave was not all dead. I was in that rumble and I didn’t die once. When you guys left, I was killing the keep lord which had left the room. Some pleople saw us killing him and tried to kill us and those died too.

Btw, it was an amazing fight and we would have done much better if people had listened. Right from the beginning I told everyone to leave the bridge, go to the sides and destroy the rams with ranged. That’s what I did and all those who did the same did not die… at least not on that initial part.

Just so people know who I am, I was probably the first one to break into the lord room. As soon as the keep lord was dead, I popped my shield and ran in. After I was behind your siege, I dropped my Big Ol’ Bomb and started bombing the place.

I guess a lot of people should know me already. The crazy engineer with bombs. I’m kicking some serious kitten

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

1. Don’t be mad. We’re just visiting your Bay… nothing malicious
2. Okay after all, we did settle in a little. Just a little.
3. On the other hand, we never invited you in our Bay. The door, take it.
4. GoM High Spirits

Great fights, all servers.
@HH: Special pizza delivery for HH, you guys are seriously bringing it to them, seeing all the reactions. Facts are facts, you capture a lot of objectives and you destroy our enemies indeed. Good job!
@PAXA: Always a good encounter, when you see PAXA you know you’re in for one wild fight ;-)

Have fun folks!

Attachments:

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

1. Don’t be mad. We’re just visiting your Bay… nothing malicious
2. Okay after all, we did settle in a little. Just a little.
3. On the other hand, we never invited you in our Bay. The door, take it.
4. GoM High Spirits

Great fights, all servers.
@HH: Special pizza delivery for HH, you guys are seriously bringing it to them, seeing all the reactions. Facts are facts, you capture a lot of objectives and you destroy our enemies indeed. Good job!
@PAXA: Always a good encounter, when you see PAXA you know you’re in for one wild fight ;-)

Have fun folks!

I am so confused by your keybinds.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: PoongWalrus.1206

PoongWalrus.1206

Just to make sure, the first wave was not all dead. I was in that rumble and I didn’t die once. When you guys left, I was killing the keep lord which had left the room. Some pleople saw us killing him and tried to kill us and those died too.

Btw, it was an amazing fight and we would have done much better if people had listened. Right from the beginning I told everyone to leave the bridge, go to the sides and destroy the rams with ranged. That’s what I did and all those who did the same did not die… at least not on that initial part.

Just so people know who I am, I was probably the first one to break into the lord room. As soon as the keep lord was dead, I popped my shield and ran in. After I was behind your siege, I dropped my Big Ol’ Bomb and started bombing the place.

I guess a lot of people should know me already. The crazy engineer with bombs. I’m kicking some serious kitten

Sadly I didn’t get any SS with the rams / ballistas. We ended up taking it back in forth about 3 times before finally pushing us out of BL.

We’ll meet again =D.

Attachments:

Cubes A Cube[KotS] – 80 Guardian

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Dont worry Bandito, ill save you! My Keybinds are alot more organized!

1. Nsp, you knocked down those gate hella fast, was amzed we got people to garrison in time, most of us came from other BL.
2. No! Bad mesmer! VERY BAD MESMER! Your attempts at befriending me by waving did not work!
3. Hmm..theres a lot in there.
4. Dont hide in the corner =/
5. Wtb cannon kit for engineers, will trade for mortar.
6.C-C-Counter treb!
7.BONUS: Blast from the past, my very first SS.

Attachments:

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

Osif I had fun fighting you guys tonight. We don’t normally do small groups so I was glad you could show some of my guys how to play better! I still am a little mad over getting my level 5 necro ganked, but I understand the need for badges.

RNG Officer.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Ok dont laugh, this is my first ever video >.> Quality is low but ill work on it, i mean…cmon…im used to taking screen shots.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: frostshade.3617

frostshade.3617

You will have to excuse us we are used to kitten talking with ar. . Not like GoM doesn’t have its fair share of pvdoor gloaters <3.

commander frostseir(sylvari,guardian) commander frostetics(norn,ele)
Os guild

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

You will have to excuse us we are used to kitten talking with ar. . Not like GoM doesn’t have its fair share of pvdoor gloaters <3.

Yeah i know lol, really when i post something like that ignore it, i was probably just killed by a thief in 2 secs, and i have 2950 armor wth >.>

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Osif I had fun fighting you guys tonight. We don’t normally do small groups so I was glad you could show some of my guys how to play better! I still am a little mad over getting my level 5 necro ganked, but I understand the need for badges.

You guys should do it more often!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tootsie.5217

Tootsie.5217

Must admit, NSP.
It was a close call but we all know who came through in the end.

Many golems were slayed and and badges collected towards my legendary weapon fund.

Thank you for the fun warm up and HH look forward to seeing more NSP on the battlefield every night.

Attachments:

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Yeah i know lol, really when i post something like that ignore it, i was probably just killed by a thief in 2 secs, and i have 2950 armor wth >.>

Sorry bout that.. I like to target ppl I recognize from forums, and even moreso ugly norn females.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Sorry bout that.. I like to target ppl I recognize from forums, and even moreso ugly norn females.

O im sorry, let me just take my box o care from the top shelf here.

=D

Btw, my character is not ugly, a lil scars here and there sure BUT NOT UGLY! -.-

Attachments:

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

O im sorry, let me just take my box o care from the top shelf here.

=D

Btw, my character is not ugly, a lil scars here and there sure BUT NOT UGLY! -.-

Don’t take that comment personal. I happen to think all norn females are ugly. Something about their run animation that just drives me nuts.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Something about their run animation that just drives me nuts.

Yeah, its too slow lol.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Here’s why our opinion of [Os] guild is what is it is…..instead of having a 2v2…they’d rather run up on a cannon, do no damage to us…than use their skills/character to find out if they can win. Thus, (other than that ranger I mentioned before who runs the condition build and the blue dyed guardian)….our opinion is what it is of [Os].

PAXA -GM

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

[…]

I am so confused by your keybinds.

Don’t laugh, I have VERY big hands.

(Pssst don’t draw attention to my sneaky attempt to confuse the enemy and make them try the worst key bindings ever)

I also find Mun’s norn very sexy. For a man, that is.
Especially on the pict #2, GHOST-Munitias O.O, with a shotgun.
NSP, HoD: run, you fools!

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Here’s why our opinion of [Os] guild is what is it is…..instead of having a 2v2…they’d rather run up on a cannon, do no damage to us…than use their skills/character to find out if they can win. Thus, (other than that ranger I mentioned before who runs the condition build and the blue dyed guardian)….our opinion is what it is of [Os].

Might I ask which blue dyed guardian there are certainly a lot of them :p. A cd ranger though that’s rare I’ll have to figure out who that one is

Os guild

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Might I ask which blue dyed guardian there are certainly a lot of them :p. A cd ranger though that’s rare I’ll have to figure out who that one is

Aiden something or other like that I think was the ranger? Forget his name.

[PAXA]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Victoitor.2917

Victoitor.2917

Sadly I didn’t get any SS with the rams / ballistas. We ended up taking it back in forth about 3 times before finally pushing us out of BL.

We’ll meet again =D.

Too bad I don’t show up in any of those pictures.

BTW, you guys put up a great resistance. A similar feel of resistance on Mendon’s with NSP had 3x as many people on their side (sorry NSP, don’t want to put you down, but they did a great job). Keep up the good work!

Raimundo Faztudo (Human Engineer) – Current WvW
Mr Tauser (Char Warrior) – Current PvE
[CATZ] – HoD

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

Good fights with both HoD and GoM last night in EB and the BLs. In case you’re wondering, I’m the Sylvari Guardian, decked out in red, white and blue armor weilding a candy cane. Typically I am the one dying…

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

frostshade.3617

Aiden something or other like that I think was the ranger? Forget his name.

I would go against you small group but I’m so often leading a zerg of pugs around on my mes and guard that when i attack you 30. Seconds later the group shows up lol

Os guild

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Oddithekeen.6084

Oddithekeen.6084

Paxa, who are the warrior and asura that are always north side of heros bridge on NSP BL. Had a fun 2v2 with a OS guild that i cant remmeber the name of , then a run into with a group that i detached from to go 1vs2 , had a blast was a fun fight. Pretty sure they were front and center last nite when u guys tried taking out our 2 cats at briar also then kiting us back to bridge.

I was the sylvari mesmer and if i log tonite will be looking for a rematch with those 2 .

Naymas Mist , Mesmer ,(NSP)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

I’d be amused by this coming from a GoM player if it wasn’t so pathetically sad.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Anybody got a score update?
Stuck at work late tonight and millennium is about 6 hours behind.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vv W.7821

Vv W.7821

Well, NSP and GoM are hammering us in HoD, and all I can say is you can take our points but you can never take our keep, or our spirit!

Redundant Sasquatch – 80 Warrior – [aYe] – HoD

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Epic fights on HoD BL…good stuff

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Well, NSP and GoM are hammering us in HoD, and all I can say is you can take our points but you can never take our keep, or our spirit!

Funny cause… we took all of them last night xD (Didn’t have a pic of the Hills keep capture, as I arrived at the last minute there >.<)

Also to the engi I was fighting in the back of the lord room at Bay and nearly stoned each other to death while we were both downed, that was some pretty fun stuff, haha! May we have more fun fights tonight!

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vv W.7821

Vv W.7821

Forget last night, today both GoM and NSP tried and failed to take our last remaining keep, that is before we took our borderlands back and a small chunk of EB. Well played but it just wasn’t enough =P

Redundant Sasquatch – 80 Warrior – [aYe] – HoD

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

good fun NSP.. this was at lake.. you guys eventually pushed us out but not before we got lots of loot but still amazing battle..

also wish i would have gotten pics at dawns.. good try there but this time we win..

keep the fun going.. you know you enjoy it too..

Attachments:

Let’s ask tootsie.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I’m not much of a forum poster but I have to say that for lower pop servers you guys deliver the goods when it comes to entertaining fights. Seems like every night I play so many good battles are fought. I hope you guys manage to keep us in this tier for a few more weeks.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I’m not much of a forum poster but I have to say that for lower pop servers you guys deliver the goods when it comes to entertaining fights. Seems like every night I play so many good battles are fought. I hope you guys manage to keep us in this tier for a few more weeks.

Definitely, this is way better that the near constant 2v1 zergs we got with DH, sometimes being entertaining to some degree, but I’m seeing a lot of small group fights and I’m liking them

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

good fun NSP.. this was at lake.. you guys eventually pushed us out but not before we got lots of loot but still amazing battle..

also wish i would have gotten pics at dawns.. good try there but this time we win..

Finaly! I see myself in kitten To make it better I’m not dead!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

frostshade.3617

We do think we got more loot then you on that tower and in general last night
<3

Os guild

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Like [ALS], don’t like people and guilds that run 20-50, run their mouths all up and down the forums slandering others, and boasting about how they took a door down and some “fortified” keep. Or how they killed 1-2 out of the 5 man their 30 hit and brag about it. [ALS] did it and [Os] is the same way. Host “commander tryouts”, go around proclaiming that your commanders are the only ones on the server worth following to absolute pvp noobs….When the truth is the commander tag in the first place is an absolute joke to pvp, let alone fight clubs to test your carebear bunker builds.

Toble since you and “Rob, that isn’t short for Robert” sit in LA on the forums and mostly pvdoor in EB, we haven’t had the fine pleasure of testing your merit as players. But as for the rest of your guild, (and truthfully there is an [Os] condition ranger and a blue dyed guardian that are very solid players, props to you defying the 400 person guild persona) we haven’t come across a fight under 10 that would ever get you close to “smack that’s backed up”.

You don’t know what PVDoor is.

PVDoor is when you take objectives undefended. This is not what we do. Most times we are fighting zergs of 20 as well. We never field more than 35 people, so the 50 is flattering, but not yet.

We never said our commanders are the only worthwhile ones and welcome other commanders to maps constantly and work with other commanders when they or we need help. We have never held commander tryouts, it was commander training for new commanders or commanders who are unaware of certain siege spots.

You say carebear bunker builds when most if not all of your members play bunker type or kite and run type builds. Some of us play bunker because we do actually have to sit in the middle of 20-30 man zergs alone and it does some of us well to be bunker.

Also, the only one who boasts about taking keeps most time is Bird, and he can afford to do that when he is on early morning fighting an organized zerg of 30+ with around 15-20 completely pug characters. him taking a fortified keep like that is something to boast about. The fact that you run around looking for an spvp type fight in a place where people are caring about objectives is not something to boast about. Other than that, there are 200 members in Os. Out of our guild and your guild, a much higher percentage spend their time on forums boasting in your guild than in Os. Please See AR/BP/NSP threads.

WvW has less hardened pvpers who play a different way than SPvpers. Why you want to come in here with a 5 man team verses test your skills against actual Spvpers is beyond me. Osif, I know it is hard to understand, but you spend half your day on forums kittening about PVDoor when there is a place that was made without PVDoor for 5-8 man small scale PvP that you refuse to take advantage of. It is called the mists if you didn’t know about it.

Also, some of our members have taken your guys alone and have killed them plenty of times. They do it with the utmost respect and take time out of our siege schedule to indulge your 1v1s that you refuse to set up and when members of Os that play hard win, you seem to never mention this. They don’t sit around and gloat about it either, they are very kindly in guild chat and say “I just had a 1v1 with that Paxa again, I won, but good fights all around”

Overall, somehow there is this vision of us as a guild full of baddies that does nothing but gloat when in reality a lot of this is propagandistic, a good portion it it coming from PAXA and related guilds. The reality is, we are a large guild who has a world vs. world focus. We work with many other guilds in order to take large objectives and play and have fun. We do not go into WvW to flip camps or face small groups. Even if our players do kill yours, chances are you are not getting the best fights you can have because many of us run builds for large scale WvW. (Portal mesmer, pure support guardians, staff eles, so on)

If you truly want good small man fights, why is it that you don’t go into SPvP and create a team there to fight people who breath small man pvp and are always on or above your level in every encounter?

It is a serious question and I don’t know why you are allowed to insult having large guilds in a large guild arena when you have a small SPvP interested guild in a large guild arena instead of the mists, where you could achieve what you claim you want all day every day.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

<3

i would think so.. i guess i should have said all and not we.. so to include you guys too.. it was still amazing fun.. wish i could be in more battles like that win or lose.. it gets intense.. sometimes better than the quick ones where we overrun or we get overran..

and @ blazeq.. find me.. you can kill me and stand on my body and ill take a pic for you

Let’s ask tootsie.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

You say carebear bunker builds when most if not all of your members play bunker type or kite and run type builds. Some of us play bunker because we do actually have to sit in the middle of 20-30 man zergs alone and it does some of us well to be bunker.

Also, the only one who boasts about taking keeps most time is Bird, and he can afford to do that when he is on early morning fighting an organized zerg of 30+ with around 15-20 completely pug characters. him taking a fortified keep like that is something to boast about. The fact that you run around looking for an spvp type fight in a place where people are caring about objectives is not something to boast about. Other than that, there are 200 members in Os. Out of our guild and your guild, a much higher percentage spend their time on forums boasting in your guild than in Os. Please See AR/BP/NSP threads.

WvW has less hardened pvpers who play a different way than SPvpers. Why you want to come in here with a 5 man team verses test your skills against actual Spvpers is beyond me. Osif, I know it is hard to understand, but you spend half your day on forums kittening about PVDoor when there is a place that was made without PVDoor for 5-8 man small scale PvP that you refuse to take advantage of. It is called the mists if you didn’t know about it.

Also, some of our members have taken your guys alone and have killed them plenty of times. They do it with the utmost respect and take time out of our siege schedule to indulge your 1v1s that you refuse to set up and when members of Os that play hard win, you seem to never mention this. They don’t sit around and gloat about it either, they are very kindly in guild chat and say “I just had a 1v1 with that Paxa again, I won, but good fights all around”

Overall, somehow there is this vision of us as a guild full of baddies that does nothing but gloat when in reality a lot of this is propagandistic, a good portion it it coming from PAXA and related guilds. The reality is, we are a large guild who has a world vs. world focus. We work with many other guilds in order to take large objectives and play and have fun. We do not go into WvW to flip camps or face small groups. Even if our players do kill yours, chances are you are not getting the best fights you can have because many of us run builds for large scale WvW. (Portal mesmer, pure support guardians, staff eles, so on)

If you truly want good small man fights, why is it that you don’t go into SPvP and create a team there to fight people who breath small man pvp and are always on or above your level in every encounter?

It is a serious question and I don’t know why you are allowed to insult having large guilds in a large guild arena when you have a small SPvP interested guild in a large guild arena instead of the mists, where you could achieve what you claim you want all day every day.

People who say go to spvp clearly haven’t played spvp, so I’ll break it down for them.

Its not 5v5 or 8v8. Its 2v1, maybe 3v3 occasionally, and the goal is not to kill players, its to stand in a ring the longest. So the best builds are ones that can keep people out of the ring and live a long time. It is also under a different ruleset than WvW, so certain classes and builds are completely useless there. And finally the gear selection is nowhere near what it is in WvW, which makes getting certain stats impossible.

Also, the only person in our group who can really be considered a bunker is me, the full support guardian. The other people just know how to use abilities to stop incoming damage. And none of us run a “kite and run” build, it would be worthless to our group.

We come to WvW to fight players. To do that we usually have to run around and take camps and sentries and hammer on tower gates and occasionally build siege. None of us like doing these things, we do it just to get you guys out of your towers. And in response, you guys usually throw out 3-4 times our numbers to deal with it.

Do you know how sad it is to run around a few hours a night and find groups of 20+ much more easily than another group of 5? Its so sad we had to transfer to another server just so we could fight our own guild and friends.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

@ toble.. i agree alot with what you say.. but to me.. i consider PVDoor not so much undefended but there are not enough defenders to resist your force.. where there really isn’t much of a fight.. sure some defenders would abandon ship but sometimes i dont.. so come get your loot prize with your cap..lol

and as for small scale fights.. well you cant run your wvw build in spvp which is why alot of people go to wvw looking for small scale and 1 v 1.. wish anet would do something about this so people could have duels with their wvw builds without hurting the wvw populace.

ive dueled some PAXA 1 v 1 who were solo roaming.. 1 was a sylvari mesmer which was a long fight and i barely won in the end.. ive also 1 v 1 i think a guardian from Os which was very tough fight.. unfortunately it was in the eb jp and the guardian attacked me first after i ran past but it was still fun.. but it was at the beginning too so i guess it was no big deal anyway

Let’s ask tootsie.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

<3

i would think so.. i guess i should have said all and not we.. so to include you guys too.. it was still amazing fun.. wish i could be in more battles like that win or lose.. it gets intense.. sometimes better than the quick ones where we overrun or we get overran..

and @ blazeq.. find me.. you can kill me and stand on my body and ill take a pic for you

Just look for the NOOB tag, should find a lone Char Guardian with blue armor. Hell ill probably be the only person with a NOOB tag!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

I like PAXA , I’m saddened that they moved to HoD. They certainly try to get under the skin of the bigger guilds they fight. They also have some skilled players so its not like they kitten talk and can’t back it up.

But in this instance I think they are wrong, Os is a pretty solid wvw guild, even though they refer to the smaller guilds as pugs. Which might come across as offensive to the little teams doing thier best for NSP. Maybe that’s where the friction starts I’m not sure.

Toble take this from me a troll at heart. He’s trying to troll you into making killing them more important then the WvW objectives. Which is a smart move to get into your enemies head , so they push with there anger instead of a clear head.

Nobody thinks of Os as a guild of baddies so I’m not sure why you’d feel the need to explain that much to an Obv trollol comment.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

osif.8673

Osif, I know it is hard to understand, but you spend half your day on forums kittening about PVDoor when there is a place that was made without PVDoor for 5-8 man small scale PvP that you refuse to take advantage of. It is called the mists if you didn’t know about it.

I’m confused why my name popped up in your rant and why you’re taking shots at me specifically since I hardly ever talk about pvdoor. I’ve always said “to each their own” when it comes to what they find fun. Doesn’t mean that I will give them props for sitting on a tower shooting cannons instead of having an actual fight, and I will occasionally poke fun at them for it.
The only time I’ve ever talked about Os was when you decided to insult us on the forums for ganking a fight club, and acted like a bitter little child.
I also think it’s clear that we do give compliments when it is deserved. Jscull even took the time to compliment some Os on the forums, seems like you decided to ignore that part.
I have nothing but respect for Aiden and Dragear, and I’m sure there are other decent players in Os as well. Just like any large guild though, the majority of Os don’t know how to PvP. It’s just a fact. Many of you are bad. Hell, I’d be impressed if any guild of 200+ individuals were skilled as a majority. There’s nothing wrong with it either, numbers in this game accomplishes Anet’s design for WvW, and it’s needed.
I’ve stated plenty of times why we don’t sPvP. I’m getting a little tired of stating over and over again why, so I’ll just sum it up as it’s boring as kitten. Oh, and we enjoy wiping guilds like Os who outnumber us 3-1 most of the time after running their mouths at us. Lol Anths, what a generic e-tough guy.

[PAXA]

(edited by osif.8673)

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

People who say go to spvp clearly haven’t played spvp, so I’ll break it down for them.

Its not 5v5 or 8v8. Its 2v1, maybe 3v3 occasionally, and the goal is not to kill players, its to stand in a ring the longest. So the best builds are ones that can keep people out of the ring and live a long time. It is also under a different ruleset than WvW, so certain classes and builds are completely useless there. And finally the gear selection is nowhere near what it is in WvW, which makes getting certain stats impossible.

Also, the only person in our group who can really be considered a bunker is me, the full support guardian. The other people just know how to use abilities to stop incoming damage. And none of us run a “kite and run” build, it would be worthless to our group.

We come to WvW to fight players. To do that we usually have to run around and take camps and sentries and hammer on tower gates and occasionally build siege. None of us like doing these things, we do it just to get you guys out of your towers. And in response, you guys usually throw out 3-4 times our numbers to deal with it.

Do you know how sad it is to run around a few hours a night and find groups of 20+ much more easily than another group of 5? Its so sad we had to transfer to another server just so we could fight our own guild and friends.

I feel you Sarsbear.

Our Match u kitten o boring since you guys and BP went out.

Each night I roam in DH and LoJ, I waste like 20 min only to find a zerg of 20 players.

I have yet to find another roaming group from those 2 server. Might be bad luck, might be timezone, but I miss BP/NSP each night.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.9645

Harbinger.9645

Is everyone having fun? Let’s just enjoy having a decent match up while it lasts, because as the saying goes “All good things must come to an end”. Let just keep having fun in the mean time and stop with all the “We couldn’t log into the server” , “GoM has spies! ZOMG”, “Haxxorz!”, and “PvDoor is all you do” rants. They started off lighthearted and tongue in cheek but the tone seems to have mutated into some sort of abomination as of late. We are all here to have a good time and, thus far, this is the most fun I have had in WvW since all the server hopping crap started skewing server populations.

TL;DR: Keep being rockstars you magnificent animals! :-)

Cynaptix-Mesmer(80)
Member of Gamers With Jobs(GWJ)
From the Northern Shiver Peaks

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

<3

Just look for the NOOB tag, should find a lone Char Guardian with blue armor. Hell ill probably be the only person with a NOOB tag!

Don’t know about this… I only see green NSP.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

<3

There’s a toggle in your options menu for displaying team colors.

3/8 NSP GoM HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

<3

There’s a toggle in your options menu for displaying team colors.

Well I’ll be a NOOB’s n00b so there is. Thank you sir.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork