3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Daemon.5486

Daemon.5486

Greetings my interserverial friends.
I would like to thank Blacktide for letting us take our golems for a walk in their backyard!

Good luck.

Attachments:

Breaker of Alliances.

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Hmm did you go for a stroll a second time or just the one time when I was there ?

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ventus.9483

Ventus.9483

I had completely lost this thread, I hadn’t been on much for the past few days. Nice to see us topping the charts in tier8 ;o with a healthy margin. I spent the evening on my lvl14 elementalist, providing medicare to the team.

We had a little jolly into RoS borders yesterday to downgrade some of the bricks and mortar, followed that up with some border defence after we inadvertently flipped BT/RoS position relative to each other Then went bonkers in EB turning it a deep shade of red

Fun evening, need to farm our commanders more catapults and rams though now :/ They could always use golems, but where’s the fun in that

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge
I’m in your zerg, cleaving it hard

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Yeah, yesterday evening was fun. I liked it

Though I’m wondering where ROS has been. We were fighting fair and square ‘till Monday then they collapsed… If that continues, I’ll take my badge farmer character instead of my main.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

If you want to know the situation of RoS:
As you know our situation is to back to how it was before we got the transfers (except maybe 10 extra people in WvW?).
WSR have more people than us and BT have slightly more but considderring all that we were doing pretty good.
BUT there was pretty much only one commander online all the time and that is me (except for reset, then we had plenty). There is one more who puts is on sometimes though but still not enough.
The rest is taking a break, I’m looking at GoA and the other commanders.
I however caught a cold on last wednesday and I’ve been sick ever since. Having to command all the time while sick caused me to have a burnout.
So Since monday I decided not to put my badge on and rest some more (last night I slept for 15 hours, that’s more than the 3 nights before all counted together).
Seeing our current situation I decided that we can’t continue on this path. So now this week I’m hanging my badge up and using this week to change some thing.
Things that I was doing before the alliance barged in.

Ruins of Surmia

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Fror.2163

Erf, I’m sorry to learn all that… :s I hope you get better

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

Yeah RoS has few people and we also rely on our Upgraded keeps to help us defend, and since you guys can night cap us because we don’t have enough people at night (5 on average…), it becomes harder for us to defend with the few people we got at day.

I forgot to mention this in my last post :p

Ruins of Surmia

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Ventus.9483

kitten sorry to hear you had a cut n run by a few guilds We lost a large group of wvw players to tier5/6 prior to the close of free server movement. Difficult rebuilding after that, but we have a couple of effective and active guilds that keep the train on the tracks

Tier 8 was a baptism of fire again once we got back, we had to learn to be twice as effective in defence and attack due to our numbers. In EB there were more than enough RoS on to defend against our tower attacks They just didn’t put the right siege down to defend the stuff

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

sad to see this happening. Blacktide is a good server, sad to see people calling it Hacktide…

There really is no need for such shinanigans, and I hope the Blacktide community at least try to do something about it.

P.S I hope to god someone dares to argue otherwise.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: KensaiZen.3740

KensaiZen.3740

lol Hack tide, that is such a fitting name. The sheer amount of Hackers was amazing. Don’t think we have come across any other server like that yet at the bottom

Winters Ascension The White Guardian
Sophia Theos Beast Master
[Fissure of Woe]

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: ikiturso.4026

ikiturso.4026

This week didn’t go quite the way i predicted. I was thinki ROS as strong as ROF but it really seems ROS numbers gone down alot. Maybe this is WSR’s strenght: On other servers ppl come and go but WSR have “the root” guilds. Hopefully we can keep this up next week and have a go for t7.

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: itsmee.7536

itsmee.7536

Actually, the “root” guilds, as you put it, never moved from RoS either, but the problem is that many are taking a break at the same time as the alliance’s transfer.

Dijla – Charr Warrior
[GoA] Guardians of Arcane – Officer
Ruins of Surmia – Commander

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Ventus.9483

T7 won’t be doable for WSR I’d imagine the t8 lineup is going to be quite settled as we are, possibly with Arborstone being thrown into the mix.

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Hylert.2314

Hylert.2314

Thanks for all the fun fights we had in Blacktide borderland this morning when you Bt’s tried to take back Greenlake. We started with 6 people and dug in at the tower, got it upgraded to t3 walls while you tried and tried to take it back. We also took all your camps and Redbriar, but couldn’t hold it for more than an half hour with 6-8 people aganst 15-20 of you. Don’t know what happend after because I had to go, but it shows RoS core spirit is still there.

I agree with you there Ventus, you’ll have a hard time in T7, you have to fight twise as hard up there than you do now.
But I think we all 3 is a good match up as it is now, and will be even more fun when our people get back on.
And it was good fun to take your garrison yesterday and wipe your upgrades

<<Miranda Saxon, Guardian>>
<< Gwenyth Saxon, Elementalist>>
DeX on RoS

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Ilesyt.7084

This week didn’t go quite the way i predicted. I was thinki ROS as strong as ROF but it really seems ROS numbers gone down alot. Maybe this is WSR’s strenght: On other servers ppl come and go but WSR have “the root” guilds. Hopefully we can keep this up next week and have a go for t7.

It might have seemed we had a lot of numbers but when I was commanding I moved the zerg to a lot maps. I’d hear bay was being Golem rushed with an omega and 2 alpha’s I’d rush there straight away and then move back to EB and shortly after Rush BT Garrison.
That might have caused you to think we had a lot of number which we actually don’t.
But it’s true some are taking a break but we won’t beat BT or WSR in numbers I can assure you that, especially not WSR lol.

Ruins of Surmia

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: ikiturso.4026

ikiturso.4026

You can beat WSR in numbers. When things look good more casual /pve players join in. (WSR is big pve server) but on downside ppl leave wvw when things dont go smooth. With this week numbers we could challenge ROF… Lets see next week what we get.

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Fror.2163

Yeah, the numbers were huge!

I even had to go in a queue for EB yesterday :o (ok, 2 minutes, queue, but still) That’s not occuring every week!

3/8 ; ROS - BT - WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Baelnorn.5710

Baelnorn.5710

I see some BT guilds are bored, 5 hours before the reset happens. ^^