3/8 SF/ET/FC

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I love how smiling thinks he knows who is on WvW all the time…Also MOST of us will admit that we technically outnumber you, the disagreement however stems from the fact that you guys are implicating that we outnumber substantially…Which is not the case at all, I would venture to guess that it is not even close to a 2:1 ratio.

You have around 300+ points of “manpower” above us and growing.

To explain that in simple terms you first must realize that Server Population != WvWvW Population, so if you were looking in LA for the Disparity in force numbers between ET/FC/SF, you were looking at the wrong part of the game.

In other words, two servers could have identical populations and yet have vastly different force numbers when it comes to WvWvW. Simplified further: If server A has 30% of their population playing WvWvW and Server B has 10%, even if Server A and B have the same number of people on their server, Server A will outnumber Server B by 3 – 1 on the WvWvW Field.

I could go on to explain coverage, time played, and homogenization principals, but that would require a very long post (perhaps a several Post break down) and it would involve the reader wanting to discuss complex concepts and math, which tends to not bode well on these forums.

So, lets keep it simple for the sake of discussion, now, unless SF has a massive queue to get on the battle field, you won’t see the people who want to WvWvW in LA as they will be on the WvWvW maps fighting. Equally so, if there is a long Queue, you won’t see them in LA either, as they are better served to go off and PvE while they wait to get into the Battle Field, as you can access it from any part of PvE the game.

So to tell me you did not see hoards of people in LA, is really expected. I mean, beyond fractals and zone explorer (That PvE Stuff), there is zero need to hang around LA anyway. So, not to be rude, when you talk of no one being in LA, well, if they are gamers like me, they are off where the action is. If LA was full of players on SF, I would be kinda shocked to tell the truth, more so wondering why they were just standing around in LA.

As for the solid numbers. I think Nugget is pretty close to where things sit.

Actually LA is rather full most of the time….Second I think you guys are missing what I am saying. Or maybe the other way around…

It is? My that is.. news.

What I am saying is that you have a PARTICIPATION problem, whereas you guys (at least to me) are making it sound like you have a supply problem (IE: not enough people). I realize while you have theoretical ACCESS to these people, that them actually showing up and PARTICIPATING is the real issue.

Nope. No one is discussing why you out number us, and no one cares either, just for your info. The only thing that matters is that SF is out numbering ET and FC on the WvWvW maps, and can hold those numbers longer. If you thought anyone from ET or FC (especially me) was discussing more then that, you were mislead.

Oh, well then I do truly (seriously) apologize, I HAD misunderstood BOTH entire servers stance/issues, because this a lot simpler than I previously had thought.

SF is just better I suppose at getting our people to defend the server (participate)….See y’all on the battlefield! Have a good one!

Mag Server Leader

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Oh, well then I do truly (seriously) apologize, I HAD misunderstood BOTH entire servers stance/issues, because this a lot simpler than I previously had thought.

SF is just better I suppose at getting our people to defend the server (participate)….See y’all on the battlefield! Have a good one!

You as well. Good luck on the field.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

I am suffering from a mental condition, or that I was confused when I was on ET

The first step on the road to recovery is the identification of the problem. I tend to believe it is the former statement rather than the later statement.

Now you can commence complaining about being trolled for good reason for once.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

The first step on the road to recovery is the identification of the problem. I tend to believe it is the former statement rather than the later statement.

HAHA or I will just continue to take it out on an afro wearing ele from ET on the battlefield like I have personally done several times…See you out there, good luck, and nice try.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Runamok.9638

HAHA or I will just continue to take it out on an afro wearing ele from ET on the battlefield like I have personally done several times…See you out there, good luck, and nice try.

Keep on, keeping on. Dive bombing into groups of SF and dying is one of my favorite past times. I am easy to pick out of the crowd, only 1 afro ele on ET. Post me some glamour shots of yourself so I can have the pleasure of knowing you picked up my legendary precursor laden loot bags. There are what 500? of you CoSA guys so its hard to pick you out of the crowd.

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

I will give you the /surprise next time. lol

Mag Server Leader

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Savannah Sue creeps me out a little bit. Not sure why though. Savannah Slash is cool. :P

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

This is looking so good right now for FC to really pull back in second….we can only hope that Team Al keeps it up right now.

Had to update screenshot!!!

Attachments:

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Runamok.9638

Right now it does look like ET will be heading back home to good ole’ Red. Unless we pull things together for a comeback. SF would be well served to keep on the gas through Friday rather than letting up. Also the ET morning crew seems to have severely dwindled this past week, perhaps due to burnout.

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Rednaxela.9476

Rednaxela.9476

Right now it does look like ET will be heading back home to good ole’ Red. Unless we pull things together for a comeback. SF would be well served to keep on the gas through Friday rather than letting up. Also the ET morning crew seems to have severely dwindled this past week, perhaps due to burnout.

Yes I noticed PST morning crews to be sparse, maybe people are demoralized/ waiting for WvW update? Im not sure, but we haven’t been beat so bad by SF in a few months if my memory serves.

Nietzschens – 80 Warr / Siri Golightly – 80 Ele / Siri Rhaegar – 80 Guardian
[SOL] Sanctum of Legends; ‘The Forgotten’ ~Eredon 4 Life~

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Up until last week we still had people confused when we said FC Overlook / ET Valley…..If you swap again it will be chaos, chaos I tell ya!

Mag Server Leader

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Up until last week we still had people confused when we said FC Overlook / ET Valley…..If you swap again it will be chaos, chaos I tell ya!

LOL, ETV just doesn’t have the same ring to it as ETO.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Savannah Sue creeps me out a little bit. Not sure why though. Savannah Slash is cool. :P

It is scary that they seem to differ….Either way both are usually on the front line, or (more than I will ever admit) pushed too far into the enemy group to get back out alive. (too impatient to wait for CDs) I just cant stand to see enemies sit on that nice cushy siege :P

Mag Server Leader

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

It is scary that they seem to differ….Either way both are usually on the front line, or (more than I will ever admit) pushed too far into the enemy group to get back out alive. (too impatient to wait for CDs) I just cant stand to see enemies sit on that nice cushy siege :P

Me too! Probably why I see you all the time, especially in EB.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Nah. Loosing the match doesn’t mean you’ll drop to red. The green/blue/red designations are all about your standing in the ratings. ET will most certainly be dropping rating this week due to the loss, but it doesn’t look like you will be dropping nearly enough rating to be end up as red at tomorrow’s reset (you’d have to loose around 60 rating to drop below FC’s rating and get designated at red, but you’re currently projected to loose 42 rating). But unless ET steps it up, you guys could very likely end up back in red in a future match-up.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Barbarella.3209

Barbarella.3209

This is looking so good right now for FC to really pull back in second….we can only hope that Team Al keeps it up right now.

Had to update screenshot!!!

Thanks for the score update FR am at work and almost choked on my chili dog trying to cheer for fergs. I had a feeling after we took 2nd on saturday that we’d have a good standing by reset. Am proud of my fellow fergs!

See you guys in game tonight
Amaenita cmdr/lt (WZ)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

And here comes SF, burning everything (including this score update)… It doesn’t matter if it’s ET or FC, everything always turn back to green.

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

And here comes SF, burning everything (including this score update)… It doesn’t matter if it’s ET or FC, everything always turn back to green.

FC has two keeps? Ahhhh, we are slacking! :P

I think I feel a cough coming on, must go home. Wonder if my boss will buy it??

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Irony.5203

Irony.5203

A little off topic, but what are the URLs for the ET and FC community forums?

Irony Torzung – [US] Blackgate
Blackgatewvw.com – Website Administrator
1st Generation War Council Leader

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Your server already took care of that…

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Just me but I do not want to know those things. I am SF all the way baby!!

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Your server already took care of that…

Oh, thanks. Guess I am not going home early. Thanks guys!!

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

I don’t think they do exist… The Eredon Coalition (or whatever) site state that they left for Fort Aspenwood. And i don’t remember seeing any other site for ET (neither for FC, as I looked before transfer).

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Irony.5203

I don’t think they do exist… The Eredon Coalition (or whatever) site state that they left for Fort Aspenwood. And i don’t remember seeing any other site for ET (neither for FC, as I looked before transfer).

Thanks. That’s exactly what I found, I just wanted to confirm.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Manoa.5897

The url for the ET community forum can be found in Katz’s signature (https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/external?l=http%3A%2F%2Feredonterrace.enjin.com%2F).

Not sure if FC has a community site or not.

Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

thanks for the updates. i wish i knew where my morning friends went. i’ve finally gotten my internet working and gotten everything packed away and i’m settled, so for the first time in many days i logged on this morning... to no commander on the map. i figured "what the heck" and started wandering around Fergy’s BL to cause trouble anyway, and i’m glad i did. i think i had my most enjoyable day of WvW yet. not because i did anything huge, but just the over-all experience... it’s the little things, ya know?

i started off taking the back road to the nearest camp, cuz hey... i can take a camp solo, right? halfway thru a ranger in CoF gear joined in and together we made short work of the rest of the camp. we grouped up and proceeded around the outskirts, taking camps and exploring. seems he needed his points and vistas and whatnot, and i’d neglected them on my guard, so i needed em too. we go up into the centaur camp after the skill point, and first cool thing of the day happens: we crest the hill, and 2 Fergs are just ahead of us, near the skill point. they don’t rush us, we don’t rush them... then they both bowed. i bowed back, and i was thinking "they want an honorable fair duel? or what?" but instead they both ran off, around the other way, toward the POI and let us get to the skill point without a fight. i figured they were just people trying to get their map completion in a 95% red map, and it kinda made me grin that altho we could have jumped on each other in a rabid frenzy of "its red-named, it’s DEAD"... we didn’t, and we parted peacefully.

so then, in casual conversation with the ranger, i mentioned SF, and he said "what’s SF?" turns out the guy was brand new to WvW. i explained the basics as we continued on around, bothering camps and slapping yaks. then my husband joined the group, and then we stumbled across another small pack of people out doing the same thing we were doing, and invited 2 of them, giving us a full group, with a few more floaters.

now things are starting to warm up, and i figured we could have some real fun... i loaded up on ram prints and we headed back to the first camp (which had been retaken by this point). now... keep in mind i’ve just spent at least half of my guardian’s levels running alongside the likes of Battlecamp, Glikin, and Cedrik in WvW... and i have a cute name and a distinctive look... i swapped to /say and started calling the shots... no commander dorito-chip over my head be darned. my husband called where we headed next, and i was the ’cheering squad’... "build build!" "grab supply!" "get on that ram!" it was exhilarating! somewhere in all that, the new ranger said "wow, this is fun!" by this time we had somewhere between 8 and 10 people (i never stopped to count) and we moved up the side of the map flipping camps and capping towers... and then we hit the keep (i always forget the names, but its keep on the right side, on the hill). with as few people as we had, we had to take turns running for supply, but we dropped 2 rams and each door and got em built fast, and got thru the paper doors pretty quick. i think losing a keep. woke Fergy up, tho, because they met us at Cliffside with bells on and wiped us out. unfortunately my husband and i had to call it a day at that point because we needed to grab a bite to eat before work, but i STILL have a big goofy grin 3 hours later about the whole experience.

that’s what it’s all about to me, my friends. i hope and pray i have more days like today... no matter what the scoreboard reads.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

oh yeah… i started a forum and site not that long ago to try to help organize, but there’s not a whole lot of people on it yet.

thanks for the linkage, Manoa

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Irony.5203

oh yeah… i started a forum and site not that long ago to try to help organize, but there’s not a whole lot of people on it yet.

I’m going to contacting community site admins soon so we can work together to get more traffic, and more support from A-Net (Supporting them by linking to them? APIs? etc.)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

thanks for the updates. i wish i knew where my morning friends went. i’ve finally gotten my internet working and gotten everything packed away and i’m settled, so for the first time in many days i logged on this morning… to no commander on the map. i figured “what the heck” and started wandering around Fergy’s BL to cause trouble anyway, and i’m glad i did. i think i had my most enjoyable day of WvW yet. not because i did anything huge, but just the over-all experience… it’s the little things, ya know?

i started off taking the back road to the nearest camp, cuz hey… i can take a camp solo, right? halfway thru a ranger in CoF gear joined in and together we made short work of the rest of the camp. we grouped up and proceeded around the outskirts, taking camps and exploring. seems he needed his points and vistas and whatnot, and i’d neglected them on my guard, so i needed em too. we go up into the centaur camp after the skill point, and first cool thing of the day happens: we crest the hill, and 2 Fergs are just ahead of us, near the skill point. they don’t rush us, we don’t rush them… then they both bowed. i bowed back, and i was thinking “they want an honorable fair duel? or what?” but instead they both ran off, around the other way, toward the POI and let us get to the skill point without a fight. i figured they were just people trying to get their map completion in a 95% red map, and it kinda made me grin that altho we could have jumped on each other in a rabid frenzy of “its red-named, it’s DEAD”… we didn’t, and we parted peacefully.

so then, in casual conversation with the ranger, i mentioned SF, and he said “what’s SF?” turns out the guy was brand new to WvW. i explained the basics as we continued on around, bothering camps and slapping yaks. then my husband joined the group, and then we stumbled across another small pack of people out doing the same thing we were doing, and invited 2 of them, giving us a full group, with a few more floaters.

now things are starting to warm up, and i figured we could have some real fun… i loaded up on ram prints and we headed back to the first camp (which had been retaken by this point). now… keep in mind i’ve just spent at least half of my guardian’s levels running alongside the likes of Battlecamp, Glikin, and Cedrik in WvW… and i have a cute name and a distinctive look… i swapped to /say and started calling the shots… no commander dorito-chip over my head be darned. my husband called where we headed next, and i was the ‘cheering squad’… “build build!” “grab supply!” “get on that ram!” it was exhilarating! somewhere in all that, the new ranger said “wow, this is fun!” by this time we had somewhere between 8 and 10 people (i never stopped to count) and we moved up the side of the map flipping camps and capping towers… and then we hit the keep (i always forget the names, but its keep on the right side, on the hill). with as few people as we had, we had to take turns running for supply, but we dropped 2 rams and each door and got em built fast, and got thru the paper doors pretty quick. i think losing a keep. woke Fergy up, tho, because they met us at Cliffside with bells on and wiped us out. unfortunately my husband and i had to call it a day at that point because we needed to grab a bite to eat before work, but i STILL have a big goofy grin 3 hours later about the whole experience.

that’s what it’s all about to me, my friends. i hope and pray i have more days like today… no matter what the scoreboard reads.

Good to have you back Katz. Just call the right side keeps Hills as they all have that in the name.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Thanks guys. Just signed up.

(edit: Access Denied though. Maybe there is an approval process?)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

approved. ;-)

gotta keep out the riff raff, ya know. XD

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Manoa.5897

gotta keep out the riff raff, ya know. XD

>.>

Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

haha sorry. i had to poke some fun. i’m just teasing

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Manoa.5897

haha sorry. i had to poke some fun. i’m just teasing

I know. I’m just teasing back.

Also, I think there’s some functionality the Enjin boards to lock down specific areas of your forums, but leave other areas open to the public (I think creating and assigning user tags would be the easiest route). May be something to consider if you ever decide that you want your PvE sections to be open for guests from other servers, but your WvW section is locked down to verified servermates.

Henge of Denravi

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

mm. good idea. i’ll look in to that. thanks!

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

:( lalalala, 15 chars.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Forums are nonexistent for obvious reasons (we basically all know and tall to each other)

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: XxNuggetxX.7823

XxNuggetxX.7823

Congrats to Fergs night crew

Saw our oppertunity to Push for 2nd place again, jumped on gatherd the nite crew and drove SF and ET out of our BL. You guys fought well but we have the advantage at nite on the BS nite crews watch. Forced our advantage into ET BL and caped the map

thanks to all the FC guys that came to support us we love your support and welcome you every nite!

XnuggetX: 80 Engineer – Nuggetxxx: 80 Gardian
Bloody Swagmen[BS], Fergs Night Crew.
Senior Member, Commander Tag.

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

bounces with excitement Katz, I like your style! I will keep an eye out for your PV tag next time I see any blues.

I get to start work late tomorrow (woo Friday!) so I’m planning on staying up later than usual tonight and get my wvw on. Hope to see everyone there!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Hmmm … I wonder where my Mesmer’s hanging out …

Attachments:

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

bounces with excitement Katz, I like your style! I will keep an eye out for your PV tag next time I see any blues.

I get to start work late tomorrow (woo Friday!) so I’m planning on staying up later than usual tonight and get my wvw on. Hope to see everyone there!

keep an eye out for an Asura with eye-bleedingly bright fuchsia hair and a sword longer than she is tall (or possibly a glowy purple staff… also longer than she is tall) with a [PK] tag

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Grommet.2963

Grommet.2963

Finally off work, Chody from TAC asked if anyone recorded the big fight at AB in ET BL yesterday, I just so happen to have a brand new hard drive for recording, and managed to catch that very fight!

Started up a channel on youtube, no personal music on this comp atm (I’m a radio guy, I know, weird right?), so I just slapped on whatever I could find in the youtube editor. I’ll be adding new videos and getting real video editing tools soon xD.

Part of my party couldn’t even make it there were so many SF blocking our reinforcement path. Crazy intense fight! It’s been a lot of fun in WvW this week, cya all on the battlefield!

Cedrick Klom – GM of Pirate Knights
Eradon Terrace
CHIVALRY TIMBERS

(edited by Grommet.2963)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Iskandor.9415

Iskandor.9415

Score as of a few minutes ago during my meditative nap.

Attachments:

Isquen – Ranger – Ferguson’s Crossing
Sabrina Norofski – Mesmer – Ferguson’s Crossing
Representing Elsendor Militia (who?)

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Great fight tonight ET

Attachments:

Basic Banjo

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

Yeah, was pretty awesome but it deteriorated rather quickly after we were finally overwhelmed. I guess that was as good a time as any to hit the sheets.

Attachments:

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Finally off work, Chody from TAC asked if anyone recorded the big fight at AB in ET BL yesterday, I just so happen to have a brand new hard drive for recording, and managed to catch that very fight!

Started up a channel on youtube, no personal music on this comp atm (I’m a radio guy, I know, weird right?), so I just slapped on whatever I could find in the youtube editor. I’ll be adding new videos and getting real video editing tools soon xD.

Part of my party couldn’t even make it there were so many SF blocking our reinforcement path. Crazy intense fight! It’s been a lot of fun in WvW this week, cya all on the battlefield!

Sweet Fight. Good Show everyone.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

et just got trolled in the middle of tryin to take fc’s hills

thanks anet

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Hey guys, Lukian here. Yeah from [TTA], remember me. Just replying to all of you guys speaking of people returning to Ferguson’s Crossing. I unfortunately do not have a confirmation on if my guild will come back. I brought everyone to BP and they all seem to be having a great time. My guild has not died, it’s still going lol, I just haven’t been able to play with my computer messing up on me lately, I get a new computer soon and I will think on coming back to Ferguson’s because honestly I do miss it there, I guess just because it was my home from the start and I do still see hope for it. It’s going to be a hard decision also because of the price for transfers and I don’t want to make my guild jump around from server to server, it’s not so cheap. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys hear from me. I do miss you all and I hope you’re having some good fun!

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Will SF reach 400k for the first time in 8 weeks? This is a good sign, if they can beat it again next week… Otherwise it will cost’em…

On a side note: Is the person in the second Screenshot, who i think it is?

Attachments:

3/8 SF/ET/FC

in WvW

katz.8376

it sure is! good spike there, Jeknar!