3 out of 4 players is either war or gaurd

in WvW

Posted by: mrmadhaze.8706

mrmadhaze.8706

A mesmer or two is very good for a zerg, mandatory even. But you dont need more then a few. Most professions dont scale up very well the more you stack of them. Warriors and Guardians stack up best, and getting another guardian or warrior over more of another profession is almost always better.

True. And this happens becouse this game doesn’t really have “roles”.
When you have 1 or 2 mesmers for they few skills, eles for some fields you need only warriors and guardians. This becouse they can provide themselves all what a zerg needs: tons of damage, CCs everywhere, buff fest, insane healing and defence. All. And since some of them will be barely OP in roaming as well we will have some issues with a mono class/meta game. And this is boring!

in WvW

Posted by: Thareen.5471

Thareen.5471

Idk but last time we had an event we splitted the zerk between three commanders.
One got all plate and the other two got the rest and splitted that evenly. Every commander got about 20 players.
So the three out of four ratio did not work in that case.

Warriors are a bit op, but on most cases i see more guardians then warriors.
But maybe thats only on my server.

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

The 3/4 ratio was a ratio purely based on a personal perspective over the last weeks and especially in primetime this ratio seems to be even higher.

However with the announcement of wxp being accountbound should we expect even more people to reroll to war/gaurd? since people that have played other mains won’t have to fear losing the buffs they’ve earned.

Personnaly i feel the sheer amount of war/gaurds is too hefty and indicates there is a lack of varierty and counterplay, wether it be more tools to actually break a bunkerzerg or simply give other classes a similiar way to substain and support to get more varierty in the game is something i’d greatly support, but the one way or the highway method is not something i’m a big fan off.

And if so how would one create ways to change these setups, obviously siege could be an answer by adding full boon strips/-armour debuffs for instance, but i simply feel that such a change would overpower siege again.

How would one truely move the meta to shift and bring varierty without destroying the current options and classes?

in WvW

Posted by: vladis.9072

vladis.9072

i need to agree, atm so many players play guardian or warrior. Well its obvious they are superior in many ways, warriors have great damage, control, survability, guardians have great healing abilities, control, mobility.
Also main problem maybe why many use them, because they also boost each other while are stacked. Stacking also is really big problem cuz its unlimited, but AoE limit is still 5. And with big blob you can dont worry too much about your DPS, you need to survive and soon or later you will kill all enemies and with guardian healing its possible.

One solution would be give other class also options to have all those abilities warrior and guardian have. But its really hard work and need to change many things.
Or do something with unlimited stacking. Blobs are unlimited, so whole map can be on one place and nothing can stop it. There need to be some ways to counter it. Atm only way to counter big blob is bigger blob. One way would be to add debuff to players if they are stacked, so ppl try be more organised and dont blob around, and if they do they have debuff and are easier to kill. ^^ OR make bigger AoE limit.

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.5091

Mike.5091

Well I don’t know if there are more Warriors and Guardians around than used to be, but probably more than other classes & the Warriors that are around nowerdays are more noticeable due to all the (annoying) blocks, buffs, runaway-speed, etc….

I wouldn’t go so far though and say “Loads of people are dumb and/or lazy, so they reroll a Warrior/Guard.”

I also don’t believe that the new Wxp system will lead to more Warriors and Guardians just because they may be easier to play. I for example have tried out a friends Warrior a couple of times, but I don’t like the feel. Actually I’ve enjoyed every class but the Warrior.

I’d say it’s typical perception. Just as you never see yellow cars. But once you’re friend bought himself a yellow car, you suddenly see yellow cars everywhere. I guess it’s similar with Ws and Gs.

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

The game has been out for over a year My first character was a Ele, then a mesmer, then a thief, then a warrior, then a necro my next will be a guardian.

If you have the funds to levels quickly you can do it in like 1 day if your dedicated to craft up in 1 sitting. I play my ele most of the time warrior is my second favorite class but I havent really logged him in Weeks to really go WvW. I have been hopping on my thief when I want to play something different and my necro when small man roaming.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in WvW

Posted by: jalmari.3906

jalmari.3906

Warriors used to be one of the best balanced classes in game before they started boosting and nerfing stuff in totally random way without any real excuses.

The problem was that other classes were either too broken to use (bugged traits and skills etc) or totally op compared to warrior already.

Guardian 80 Necromancer 80 Ranger 80 Mesmer 80 Elementalist 80 Warrior 80

(edited by jalmari.3906)

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

This is totally skewed. Of course heavies are more suited to zerg combat and that’s the way it should be, thus you see more of them in WvW. But tell me, how many guardians can beat a Mesmer 1v1? 1 out of every 10, maybe, if we’re generous? How many Guardians do you see doing really successful roaming like thieves/memsers? Warrior is, at best, decent in roaming/duels, not OP like Mesmer for example. Guardian is very, very bad at 1v1 and pretty bad at small scale roaming. It balances itself out.

For the record, my sig was too long so I had to cut it, but I have an 80 Necro and an 80 Mesmer as well, so I’m not just in it for the guardians.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Soilder.3607

Soilder.3607

This is totally skewed. Of course heavies are more suited to zerg combat and that’s the way it should be, thus you see more of them in WvW. But tell me, how many guardians can beat a Mesmer 1v1? 1 out of every 10, maybe, if we’re generous? How many Guardians do you see doing really successful roaming like thieves/memsers? Warrior is, at best, decent in roaming/duels, not OP like Mesmer for example. Guardian is very, very bad at 1v1 and pretty bad at small scale roaming. It balances itself out.

For the record, my sig was too long so I had to cut it, but I have an 80 Necro and an 80 Mesmer as well, so I’m not just in it for the guardians.

Are you joking? Warrior is one of the best roaming and dueling classes in the game right now. Why do you think they’re getting nerfed come Dec 10th?

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: havoc.6814

havoc.6814

Could it be that the balance of this game just isn’t that good ?

Or is it something else.

It is something else: namely, a lie. 75% heavies is total bull. Totally made up and nowhere near accurate.

What I see a lot of are the current OP thieves that do that endlessly repeating stealth, blind, attack, thing. Oh yeah, and that is just what OP plays. Isn’t that telling?

in WvW

Posted by: LionZero.3479

LionZero.3479

I’d rather avoid trolls as posted above but to prevent this topic from derailing as he would like i can rest you assured i do not play d/p thief as he assumes to think ^^

However to get on the post where someone states gaurds make lousy 1v1’s or bad roamers i’d disagree i often see succesfull roam groups that rely heavily on the gaurds in their groups, Tchu is a fine example of this and i’m pretty sure a mesmer could not beat a gaurd in 1v1 if the gaurd simply specs to stay alive, they are not for nothing the most wanted bunker for midspot in spvp.

This all still doesn’;t take away the density of the heavies is extreemly skewed in their favour in wvwvw and wether this is considered acceptable or simply bad balance.

in WvW

Arius.7031

Are you joking? Warrior is one of the best roaming and dueling classes in the game right now. Why do you think they’re getting nerfed come Dec 10th?

9/10 wars lose in duels against Mesmers, for example. Mesmer is the best dueling class in the game. Notice I never said wars are not good at duels/roaming, but they’re not OP. Thieves/Mesmers are still the top roaming classes, and Mesmers/Necros are still better in 1v1s in general. Wars are viable in duels, and viable in roaming (Guard only if very good and specced properly for the role) but they’re not OP in that aspect.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

there are a lot of stun monkey warriors, agreed.

OP’d thief, lol

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Anet has rewarded blobing/Zerging more than any other aspect of WvW so that is how most people play, because that it how most people play survivability is an enormous factor. Warrior and Guardian have the best survivability when it comes to large scale fights so it makes sense that they will be the most played. This won’t change until Anet stops making Blobs the only worth while playstyle as far as rewards and what not.

I’m not against people blobbing, its part of the game but it shouldn’t be the only viable part and lets face it aside from survivability, Guards/Warrs just bring alot more to the table then (most) other classes in terms of all around viability. For a game that tried so hard to avoid the holy trinity they really missed the mark as far as not “needing” certain classes.

in WvW

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

why should you try to play another class and suffer in zergs when a warrior or guardian is just so much easier to play and pretty much better at everything?

both are incredibly tanky while still being able to dish out high amounts of AoE-damage and provide very good (the best, in case of guardian) group support.

Guardians have always been stupidly OP and they just keep getting buffed. Almost the same with warriors, which were always really good in WvW. but at least they get nerfed a bit again in the december-update.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Soilder.3607

9/10 wars lose in duels against Mesmers, for example. Mesmer is the best dueling class in the game. Notice I never said wars are not good at duels/roaming, but they’re not OP. Thieves/Mesmers are still the top roaming classes, and Mesmers/Necros are still better in 1v1s in general. Wars are viable in duels, and viable in roaming (Guard only if very good and specced properly for the role) but they’re not OP in that aspect.

You said they were just decent, and they are way more than just decent. They’re very op in duels. Have you even played a good stun war? They are impossible to kill no matter how much stun break or stability you can bring. Same goes for mesmers, except the difference is mesmer takes twice as much skill to master than warrior.

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

Wars are the best roamers.

Need i remind u guys a GS/hammer warrior can keep up with me while im using a firey gs? And manage to stop me in my tracks with this CC and gs cripple. The only way to outrun this overpowered power house is if i get a good headstart first.

in WvW

Posted by: MAGpie.7962

MAGpie.7962

I like guard. I have 4 of em. I have 1 for dungeons, and 1 for fractals, and 1 for WvW, and 1 for having 4.

My other WvW toon is a ranger. I guess I did not read the whole memo…

in WvW

Posted by: snacktime.1082

snacktime.1082

Could it be that the balance of this game just isn’t that good ?

Or is it something else.

It’s definitely balance. It’s nearly impossible to balance a game like this perfectly. You have a limited number of game designers, against thousands of players min/maxing the system. There hasn’t been a game yet that’s found a perfect solution for this.

What makes it worse is that as a game grows the number of factors you have to consider with any change also grows. Any large complex system eventually becomes almost impossible for a human to reason about effectively. This is kind of a truism with development in general, not just games.

in WvW

Arius.7031

You said they were just decent, and they are way more than just decent. They’re very op in duels. Have you even played a good stun war? They are impossible to kill no matter how much stun break or stability you can bring. Same goes for mesmers, except the difference is mesmer takes twice as much skill to master than warrior.

Lol, what? Impossible to kill a good stun war? Are you joking?

There’s more to PvP than just being unkillable, any class can do that. We’re talking about classes that overpower one another. A stun war that can’t be killed, cannot overpower a Mesmer that is good, at all. The Mesmer can easily kite, flee from, or tank him even (f4 shatter, skill 2 sword, etc…). Remember, ether feast is a very strong heal for 20 second CD, and we have many built in stun breakers (e.g. sword 3), blocks (scepter 2, sword 4), insane amounts of dodges and either high condi damage or for power high sustained damage from sword.

Remember, stun wars hit slowly and so blocks/aegis/dodges/blinds effect them negatively far more than your average class.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Arius.7031

Need i remind u guys a GS/hammer warrior can keep up with me while im using a firey gs? And manage to stop me in my tracks with this CC and gs cripple. The only way to outrun this overpowered power house is if i get a good headstart first.

A thief can outdo a war unless (possibly) the war carries a sword/warhorn in his 2nd slot. Further, roaming isn’t all about mobility, that’s a contributing factor but not the end-all-be-all. War cannot escape many situations that a Mesmer/thief could via stealth, for example. Thief gets the best of both worlds have huge mobility and the ability to stealth more than any other class. Add to that, in a 1vx situation a war will usually lose, the classes that can 1vx best are classes that can stealth (Mesmer and Thief) because having two or more 80s constantly dpsing you is hard to take no matter how good of a player you are. I cannot tell you how many 1vx’s (up to 5 people) I’ve won on my mesmer, against 80s. Granted I can, at best, beat a max of 2 good players (if I’m lucky), but the point remains.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Soilder.3607

There’s more to PvP than just being unkillable, any class can do that. We’re talking about classes that overpower one another. A stun war that can’t be killed, cannot overpower a Mesmer that is good, at all. The Mesmer can easily kite, flee from, or tank him even (f4 shatter, skill 2 sword, etc…). Remember, ether feast is a very strong heal for 20 second CD, and we have many built in stun breakers (e.g. sword 3), blocks (scepter 2, sword 4), insane amounts of dodges and either high condi damage or for power high sustained damage from sword.

Remember, stun wars hit slowly and so blocks/aegis/dodges/blinds effect them negatively far more than your average class.

When I said impossible to kill I was being expressive. Yes stun wars can die, and I agree that mesmers are a better 1v1 class, but you made them sound less powerful than they are. Mesmers need a nerf just as much as the Warrior except the difference is that to reach OP levels on a mesmer you need much more skill.

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

The warrior can easily out run the mesmer too, though. The overpowered mesmer dueling build is very immobile and can’t chase very well because it’s damage comes from clone deaths and phantasms.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in WvW

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Whirlwind Attack, Range: 450, 10 sec CD (can be 8 if traited)
Rush, Range: 1,200, 20 sec CD (can be 16 if traited)
vs
Fiery Whirl, Range: 900, 5 sec CD
Fiery Rush, Range: 900, 10 sec CD.

How much you play your ele?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in WvW

Posted by: Bombsaway.7198

Bombsaway.7198

Guardians and especially warriors need a hard hit from the nerf bat. No offense but when the game skews too far to having too many of 2 classes you hit them and you hit them hard.

Balance is a global game thing, not a “is it fair to the class” issue. The game just isn’t what it should be with so darn many heavies.

in WvW

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

3 out of 4 players are also bad. most of them eventually choose heavy armor because they are tired of dying.

in WvW

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

Hey, our keep lord is dead and the enemy is about to cap it! What do we do?! Banner Res!

Hey, even though we outnumber the enemy group 3-1 they’ve downed more than half of us in one push; what do we do?! Banner Res!
Oh no, they downed half of again in the second push, what now?! Another Banner Res!

Yeah, just count the banners and there’s your answer.

There are other skills from other classes that revive falled allies or NPC’s (keep lord). Necromancer has Signet of Undeath. Elementalist has Glyph of Renewal, Engineer has Toss Elixir R, Ranger has Nature’s Renewal via Spirit of Nature, ect. The Warrior Battle Standard however, is the most obvious and easily recognizable skill of these, specially in a big zerg fight. Now the Battle Standard is on average used more than the others, but its not the only revive skill out there used.

After hearing various times about that myth I could finally test it today and I’m hundret percent sure that “Signet of Undeath” is not working on keep lords… How is that fair? There were two people taking the kitten keep and I could not revive the lord as a light class. But a op warrior with heavy armor possibly could? How is that even a little bit fair…!?

it was written…

(edited by cubed.2853)

in WvW

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’m still working on countering Warrior immobilize + evicerate. They usually manage to kill my Mesmer in two to three button pushes.

Yes, I’m working on skill building.

Warriors do seem to be very much the favored children in the Arena Net family.

Mesmerising Girl

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

3k armor, 3k+ attack, 30%+ crit chance, 70%+ crit dmg, all easily (very much so) attainable with Warr/Guard…

Why wouldn’t you play one?

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Oh heavens. I don’t doubt that heavies are popular, but making up ratios isn’t useful. You could focus on builds/playstyles that make them popular, though.

Warrior: HAMBOW, condi warrior, Ham-Holla, running man, CC-Axe burst, M-Sh/GS, etc, etc…

Guard: Healaway (which was nerfed hard), Support/Condi clear (which was nerfed hard)

The only reason you see Guards out there more than warriors is because people hate re-rolling, wvw exp, and they are still ok on hammer trains.

in WvW

Posted by: albotelho.2931

albotelho.2931

I have all classes at 80, mostly I play my necro and guardian, and I really cant see where the Guardian needs a nerf… they are a popular class for zergs for sure but I dont see that they outnumber all other classes the way you guys are saying. Maybe because I roam much more than follow zergs.

But for Warrior, yes I see a lot of warriors now both on zergs and roaming. I rarely play my warrior, I like it and it is extremely easy to play it but I just prefer the other classes.

They will nerf the healing signet in the near future, it will probably less their numbers.

Warriors now remember the Elementalist era, where there were so many elementalists in WvW I could just see lightning ride all the time.

Turig Wolfsbane Norn Guardian
Rangrorn Charr Necromancer
Ultimate Legion [UL]

in WvW

Posted by: Shotty.1902

Shotty.1902

I see all kinds of classes in Darkhaven at least. There is not anywhere near 70-80% warrior and guards in Darkhaven WvW.

Shottyzzz – Warrior – [Fin] – HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

didn’t you get the memo? thieves are OP!

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in WvW

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Warrior CC is only as good as the enemies ability to keep up stability. Stability up – no warrior CC. Some say you can take leg specialist and use with hammershock. But with everyone and their mother running melandru and lemongrass, that 1 second immob duration is more like 0.1 second.
Some say warrior banner res is over the top, yet other professions can do that trick twice in a row even before the skill goes on cooldown.
Some say healing signet is OP, yet on the first push, half of the enemy warriors trigger it.
Some say guardian is op, yet looking at what the guardian does, it is probably the single most balanced profession ingame. Being able to perform solid functions in any specific role.
Some say necros are OP, but upon the second push, half of the marks and wells are gone, because the necros dies.
Some say eles are OP, and they are, the most OP rallybot ever.
Some say the majority runs warrior or guard, yet the tail that comprises 60% of the zerg is a mix of all the other professions.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in WvW

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

I think the funniest thing about warriors is how much they resemble cats. The second they don’t see something they like, they immediately greatsword 3/5 rush outta there. Usually accompanied by a sword 2 or that one hammer leap. Hilarious.

I am annoyed with the warrior class in general, and I don’t find mine fun to play. It makes the cheese that is the mesmer class look tame. I would rather fight a PU mesmer and actually have a shot at killing them than I would fight a warrior who I know will bail as soon as things get tough. Warriors are just as skittish/lame as thieves except they have insane survivability and CC so when they come back from resetting the fight they have a better chance at winning.

@Prysin.8542

You can’t even use stun breakers or stability against a warrior. Why? Because they have access to more CC than any other class has access to stability/stunbreakers.

Earthshaker
Hammer Shock
Staggering blow
Throw Bolas
Pin Down
Stomp
Bull’s Charge
Rifle Butt
Skull Crack
Tremor
Pummel Bash
Flurry
Shield Bash
Kick

There’s only like one underwater CC. It’s completely out of control.

The worst part is that it is possible to have access to like 8 or 9 of these at one time, while still having room for balanced stance or another stability.

Seeing as stability makes you an unstoppable killing machine aside from direct/condition damage (which is useless because nobody can catch a warrior), damage should be severely reduced while under the effects of stability.

CD

(edited by Spicyhash.7605)

in WvW

Prysin.8542

3k armor, 3k+ attack, 30%+ crit chance, 70%+ crit dmg, all easily (very much so) attainable with Warr/Guard…

can do that on my ranger, nothing special about that, move on folks.

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

You can do better than that on a warrior! 3.2k armor 3.4k attack 40% crit(60% with fury), 90% crit dmg, and 22k hp. All that while ticking for 400 hp/s from healing signet and then there is adrenal health, dogged march, cleansing ire, and with condition reduction runes/food you have like 98% reduction on cripple, immobilize, and chill.

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Did you people not see the “+”?or the “very much so”? I was merely saying that it is easily achievable even by the mouth-breathing-est player….Reading OP nerf plx

Rangers…I lol’d… Warriors can do it with much more HP and exotics…I am sure you are fully ascended friend….

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

This really only holds true in large group play. In skirmish there is a nice diversity. Roaming tends to be thief and mesmer with a splash of warrior.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

in WvW

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

I think the funniest thing about warriors is how much they resemble cats. The second they don’t see something they like, they immediately greatsword 3/5 rush outta there. Usually accompanied by a sword 2 or that one hammer leap. Hilarious.

I am annoyed with the warrior class in general, and I don’t find mine fun to play. It makes the cheese that is the mesmer class look tame. I would rather fight a PU mesmer and actually have a shot at killing them than I would fight a warrior who I know will bail as soon as things get tough. Warriors are just as skittish/lame as thieves except they have insane survivability and CC so when they come back from resetting the fight they have a better chance at winning.

@Prysin.8542

You can’t even use stun breakers or stability against a warrior. Why? Because they have access to more CC than any other class has access to stability/stunbreakers.

Earthshaker
Hammer Shock
Staggering blow
Throw Bolas
Pin Down
Stomp
Bull’s Charge
Rifle Butt
Skull Crack
Tremor
Pummel Bash
Flurry
Shield Bash
Kick

The worst part is that it is possible to have access to like 8 or 9 of these at one time, while still having room for balanced stance or another stability.

Seeing as stability makes you an unstoppable killing machine aside from direct/condition damage (which is useless because nobody can catch a warrior), damage should be severely reduced while under the effects of stability.

30/30/30/30/30 warriors are SO hard to counter!

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in WvW

Posted by: Rynn.1324

Rynn.1324

As individuals, they are not that strong- the problem comes when you pool them together and they share buffs, etc and then add in OP passive healing and cleansing and the problems start to become obvious.

Not quite sure how they can ‘balance’ this without making them weak in other areas of play.

If all the other classes in the game can deal with being weak in one or more areas of game, so can warriors. There should be no one class to rule them all.

[Tarnished Coast] Lizzibeth Huffles, Asuran Genius (Engineer) at Play

in WvW

Posted by: Epic.3950

Epic.3950

lol I barely ever see warriors or guardians. its all perplex engis, necros, thieves and PU mesmers. just because you see a lot of zerging guards and warriors doesnt mean they are OP. its like saying rangers are OP for open world pve cause everyone uses them -_-. you do realize how silly that sounds right? warriors and guardians have their place but i would rather have a diverse team than a team full of warriors and guards. definitely not one with more warriors than guards either. In a zerg, an ele is scarier because they can wipe said zerg. Necros and mesmers are scarier because they can render all your boons useless and nuke you from nowhere.
I see mostly x therefore x is OP is not a valid statement. Warriors are the easiest counter in the world. Guardians are equally as counterable. If the WvW community countered the bandwaggon instead of hopping onto it they would quickly realize how fast metas can change.
Then again. yea keep running warriors and guardians snickers (“man its gonna be so easy to kill them now”) they are totally OP mangzzz.

in WvW

Prysin.8542

@Prysin.8542

Earthshaker
Hammer Shock
Staggering blow
Throw Bolas
Pin Down
Stomp
Bull’s Charge
Rifle Butt
Skull Crack
Tremor
Pummel Bash
Flurry
Shield Bash
Kick

heard of using stability PRE engagement? Oh wait, i main a ranger so my stability lasts very long, i can afford to use it before going in. Sorry, forgot that most of you only get 10 seconds.

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Because for zerg fights, you don’t really need any classes other than guards, warriors, and eles. An occasional mesmer for veils and necro for marks helps.

Rangers, thieves, and engis are not needed for zergs.

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Someone is trying really hard to justify ranger as being anything more than a joke…..

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

30/30/30/30/30 warriors are SO hard to counter!

Not for 50/50/50/50/50 thieves!

in WvW

Prysin.8542

Did you people not see the “+”?or the “very much so”? I was merely saying that it is easily achievable even by the mouth-breathing-est player….Reading OP nerf plx

Rangers…I lol’d… Warriors can do it with much more HP and exotics…I am sure you are fully ascended friend….

Only ascended armor i got is my BM Power bunker, which runs clerics and PVT.

Yes warrior can do it with more HP, because they got more HP from the get go, i bow to your awesome perception. I didn’t think of that.

in WvW

Posted by: woeye.2753

woeye.2753

]

If all the other classes in the game can deal with being weak in one or more areas of game, so can warriors. There should be no one class to rule them all.

ANet thinks different. Go warrior/guardian or gfto.

in WvW

King Amadaeus.8619

Yes warrior can do it with more HP, because they got more HP from the get go, i bow to your awesome perception. I didn’t think of that.

thanks for agreeing.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

Heavy classes are for bad players,
This is a casual game,
Casual games breed bad gamers,
Hence there are lots of heavies because theyre easy.

I play Guardian 100% so I can say this with a smile on my face as I roll it over my keyboard and dont die.

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew