30g+ of money and time lost unfairly (Underworld Server)

in WvW

Posted by: zerospin.8604

zerospin.8604

This is really awful indeed. I completely support your attempt to get a refund. I guess this is the final test for ANet to prove themselves different and better than most other devs. How will they answer? We shall see.

in WvW

Posted by: Inconceivable.7823

Inconceivable.7823

They already responded zero…and they said “wait, we actually are like every other company….gotcha!”

in WvW

Posted by: EnochDagor.6185

EnochDagor.6185

What drives me crazy is when they do “routine” maintenance or a random patch without giving us any heads up or warning about it. Is that what you are referring to or was it an actual server crash?

80 Elementalist – Sanctum of Rall
Various other classes for figuring out how to kill em (thief, warrior, mesmer, etc…)
War is much more fun when you’re winning! – General Martok

in WvW

Posted by: Mangala.5840

Mangala.5840

I do hope you have raised an actual support ticket and requested that each Golem creator do the same thing?

Rather than making a thread on the forums that will get lost in the all the background noise found on a forum without an IQ test as a posting requirement.

“May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk.”

in WvW

Posted by: Valiantina.7128

Valiantina.7128

We did but it isnt looking good.. Seams like we just arent getting anything back. witch is a shame.

in WvW

Posted by: Epikindinos.9476

Epikindinos.9476

Enoch, it wasn’t a routine maintenance. ONLY underworld borderlands crashed, I heard from other people that there was massive lag spikes for the Underworld players in Gandarra Borderlands, which I find very odd too. All of their zerg just lag spiked and they couldn’t move.
If this was real life, I would complain to FIFA for fixed games! ;O

Commander Jack Da Black/Kindinos[GRTS]
Greek Titans
Gunnars Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Sadly, there’s way too much fanboyism right now to criticism be actually matter.
How many people are just playing the game? 2 millions? And how much of them on the forum? Doubt more than several thousand.
It’s just more profitable make a holiday expansion than just fixing bugs.

And now I’m sad.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: DemonCow.5328

DemonCow.5328

Only one thread on the first 5 pages has an Anet response. I doubt that they really care about these forums.

This is a ridiculous situation, and they could probably give a quick refund very easily (and should). I seriously doubt that they will though.

Like many people who are new to Arenanet games, I also heard they were a great company, but I haven’t seen/heard any examples of them going above and beyond to do anything, well, except for banning people.

[TI] Taking Initiative- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader
takinginitiative.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Tzash.5748

Tzash.5748

Only one thread on the first 5 pages has an Anet response. I doubt that they really care about these forums.

This is a ridiculous situation, and they could probably give a quick refund very easily (and should). I seriously doubt that they will though.

Like many people who are new to Arenanet games, I also heard they were a great company, but I haven’t seen/heard any examples of them going above and beyond to do anything, well, except for banning people.

You should probably have a look at the Dev Tracker. They do respond on forums and quite regularly.

For this type of situation they have stated repeatedly that customer service staff are not able to reimburse items or gold. This is probably for both technical (lack of tools) and policy (reimbursement is a slippery slope) reasons. The people in this thread claiming ANet are lying are talking utter nonsense.

Yes it is unfortunate that this happened but the fact is that these things can and do happen in any game.

in WvW

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Right now 30 gold cost about 85$ to buy through gems. It’s more than a copy of the game itself.
And by the way, the codes I talked about are available starting from today. So they CAN generate at least gems. Gems = gold, gold = items.

in WvW

Posted by: excius.4635

excius.4635

I would suggest spamming internet with the facts that happend and the answer they gave. Like someone said there are only a few people that watch the forums, i doubt any player that doesnt own GW2 will even watch here. If you can reach potential buyers, it will be in their best intrest to refund or compensate the loss as it will make them look bad and therefor they will sell less copy’s of the game

in WvW

Posted by: RussianGuy.4052

RussianGuy.4052

Any Way You Gandaran People Should be kittening happy. The Underworld Federation. Mainly the hole WvW population in Underworld has Decided to move to gandara. So i guess we are going to Be allies now. Cant wait to fight side by side. And i would like to point out that its nice to see even tho you are our enemy for that week. That you actuly care about if We lose all of our golums becouse if a bug. And not Gandaran people saying stuff like haaha noobs and general flaming. So thats why we are moving to gandara to help you and together we will kill every one.

in WvW

Posted by: Lyan.6804

Lyan.6804

Im from Gandara and i was there when that happened, i was the commander that ur golems killed xD
Instantly when the server crashed, we all in ts thought about the golems destroyed. It was epic and im sry for ur loss.
We (SN) had alot of fun trying to defend though we couldnt really do anything and the lag was insane.
I hope u get some kind of compensation for that, i would give u a golem if u would be in our server.

Gandara Commander [SN]
Ly Ann at ur service