OchrisO.8450

This will be fun

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Here goes. Good luck everyone, and have fun.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Smoke me a kipper, a few closer personal friends will be back for breakfast.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Can’t believe the amount of sheer numbers GH is producing. Its basically to the point where tactics are irrelevant as you just swarm all over the place. Which you are basically doing on your BL’s atm.
Not sure how you guys aren’t a few tiers higher if you can pull these numbers.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Paddles.9073

Paddles.9073

was a fun night tonight, quite an even match up i think

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Was a lot of fun tonight! We thought we could muscle you out at Gunnars Hold whilst you all went for SM but you guys are still a strong server.
Went to RoF after whilst your main force was in GH and got some good ground but once again some good defending by you guys!

Im looking foward to an even matchup, lets hope our server can keep this momentum!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Fun match up so far! had some brilliant fights with WSR tonight to the north of the map and around bay and garrison. Looking forward to the rest of the week!

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Can’t believe the amount of sheer numbers GH is producing. Its basically to the point where tactics are irrelevant as you just swarm all over the place. Which you are basically doing on your BL’s atm.

Our guilds been visiting the various BL’s and I can tell you it feels exactly the same there… WSR and RoF blob’s everywhere we go :P

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

fab.3298

It’s all about allocation, GH organises very well on reset night, we have clear lines of communication between commanders and between borderlands. That allows us to swarm a BL quickly, but it also leaves other BL undermanned whilst we’re focusing somewhere. For example, we were outmanned on our own borderlands for the first 30 or so mins, it was pretty brutal trying to command against the WSR zerg with so few players.

After we got a decent foothold on EB we brought a lot of players back to help with GH, unfortunately that’s when you guys showed up and we were able to wipe you a couple of times. To be honest though, the disparity in numbers wasn’t too great on GH, even when we were fighting you. Sure we had a slight advantage in numbers, but it wasn’t as large as you’re making out. The first encounters at Hills and sunny where pretty much even, i guess after we got you the first time some of your players rezoned.

Reset night is when we perform at our best, you wont see such coordination during the week, it just doesn’t happen on GH. You’re experience from last week will show that we play great on reset, are undermanned at the weekends, and on mon-thu we’re a decent small population server, just like ROF.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

(edited by fab.3298)

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

As per Fab – we lay out a very clear reset plan and stick to it – again we were skeleton crew in our own BL but as soon as SM fell a few of us went back to help shore it up. GH are well organised and very mobile when we need to be

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Jupitus.4352

Oh – I need to add – very good and fair fights so far

/salute

www.gunnars-hold.eu

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

I felt the same as the RoF blob ran over me, before I could blink, on their way to hills Lord Those doors just melted so fast

Enjoyed last week, looking forward to another good week this match-up too!

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

I’m done in EB for tonight.

[NP] from RoF, you guys play this very well.

- Insky, Gunnar’s Hold

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: zaen.6723

zaen.6723

Quoting from WSR side

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Very very even matchup so far, RoF and WSR both started the morning with larger numbers than GH. We were outmanned in EB and our BL until about 11am ^^.

Closest morning-after-reset scores I’ve seen in a while.

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Donye.8671

Donye.8671

Really good fights last night chaps. What made it exciting was the close scores. Really impressed with all servers and had some great battles. Hope this week continues as it has begun!

Pink Charr Rar! Proud MM GH Ele

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: DutchError.7039

DutchError.7039

The [imp] guild on Gunnar’s Hold has the most annoying duo of a mesmer and thief ever. Took maybe 10 people to get them out of Ogrewatch.

Derp

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

I’ll pass the message on

Great matchup so far, not a particular fan of running with a zerg myself but when I logged on this morning it was the only real way to counter that WSR force that kept pummeling durios :p

Very close scores!

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

fab.3298

A lot of fun so far, we got off to a good start last night which is where we got our lead, but otherwise i reckon we have 3 very even servers. This should be a great week.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

While word come back from a few players that join GH that there alliance between WSR and GH.
So far this is looking so. We seen both GH and WSR working at a group attacking us and not each other. 25+ WSR attackign one side of ROF BL while GH other side. at the middle to Bluebrier Tower and Redlake at the Ruin we seen GH and WSR but not fighting each other. If this is true then it sure wont be a fair week for ROF.
WSR sure got a lot more then I thought maybe about the same as ROF.

Right now 25+GH attacking bay with 35+WSR attacking Hill. Lets see if you both hit Garrsion with out fighting each other.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Jupitus.4352

As a member of the GH community I can assure you that no such truce or alliance is in place between GH and WSR or RoF.

www.gunnars-hold.eu

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Moturdrn.2837

Noooo Jup! The idea was to keep confusing, obfuscating, and cause paranoia!

:D

If there is an alliance, then no-one knows it. Both maps have actively been invaded by the other as opposed to last week.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

DutchError.7039

Ha! Some of us WSR thought there was an alliance between GH and RoF after RoF took Anzalias when GH took down it’s walls with a treb from SM. I don’t think there’s any form of truce or alliance.

Derp

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

fab.3298

I find it hilarious that you are moaning about a truce after last week. That being said, no one has mentioned a truce to me, and i wont abide by one. It’s far too even for that. If you were on GH BL you’d see that we are constantly fighting back WSR zergs, the almost got bay earlier.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Certainly no alliance has passed by my knowledge. The three server’s are very evenly matched and I think it would be a real shame. I think RoF are the bigger server but by being the current last place a lot of their players aren’t coming in, as happens to us all :/ They certainly put out the numbers last week but I imagine the truce with RoS guilds helped :P

I am open to truce’s as a concept for the game when the sides are severely skewed, but for a matchup this close I would be against it if someone was to put one forward to me

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

Seem there not. I jsut seen with my own eyes WSR wipe out GH on ROF BL Then we come along and steam roll on WSR.
We just did not have many of us on at time but more happen to log on and come to ROF BL.
feb dont forget you had one with ROS not so long ago.
But hey lets try and enjoy this week and have fun.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: xilius.7890

xilius.7890

Just had a fun duel with a wsr invader to bad your mates showed up and some gh peeps or i could have properly saluted you instead of the hasty between the hits salute i did.

So therefor: I salute you WSR necro

Just a random guy

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Nakara.7108

Nakara.7108

Fun? On getting crushed by a revenge-alliance of 2 servers for an alliance we didn’t even have last week? Bad sportsmanship is the word fitting…

RoF – Aria Company Europe [ARIA]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

No worries, RoS now has alliance with Vizunah square and we will wipe you all.
We will even take your citadel.

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: xilius.7890

xilius.7890

It wasn’t like they were working together or something because they were just fighting eachother like normally so please dont start flaming if u don’t have the facts straight please

Just a random guy

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Nakara.7108

Flaming? Getting killed multiple time by combined GH-Wh-forces is a pretty sure give away for me.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Moturdrn.2837

So I was in EB this evening. WSR trying to take SM from the North, RoF from the South. Obviously working together, must be an alliance.

Also, both WSR and RoF have been invading our own borderlands. Obviously working together, must be an alliance.

Very bad sportsmanship on your behalf, Nakara. Very bad!

*rolls eyes*

To everyone else, enjoying the fighting so far. Seems to be one of the most even numbered match-ups I’ve seen in a while o/

Also, that RoF BOSS warrior hits like an articulated truck ><

(edited by Moturdrn.2837)

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Growltiger.3450

Growltiger.3450

Flaming? Getting killed multiple time by combined GH-Wh-forces is a pretty sure give away for me.

If you could read all of the flames after the suggested and short lived alliance last week you’d know that it’s not something that GH entertain lightly. There’s no alliance or truce – it’s every server for themself this week, just the way it should be…

Growl

Sidestrike | Charr Guardian | Cry Havoc – Gunnar’s Hold

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: OchrisO.8450

OchrisO.8450

guys can we please stop saying about this allaince as its pointless, and its wrecking the match up, this has to be one of the best and most even match ups so let’s not wreck it and keep it clean

Mr Quackers- Guild leader

The Night Pact Legacy [NP]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Good alliance, right, reds? ;-) Everything is going according to plan! Muahahaha!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

rofl alliance.

If you are red you are dead. I may respect enemies but they’re still dog tucker if they’re moving in my field of vision. I expect the same in return.

If you want to ally with Gunnars Hold, migrate to our server and fight for us. Otherwise, get lost.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

To the WSR thief team who kept our (RoF) northern camp for a while tonight….

I welcome you to the meta-game. We all know that a thief is hard to kill solo, and obviously a group of thieves who take over a supply camp and build siege will be ridiculously difficult to kill. So we ignored you.

I sincerely hope that you died from boredom, because that’s what the thief issue is coming down to. I have no interest to deal with you, and when I know you’re there, I won’t be going there.

I hope Anet is listening here, because enough is freaking enough with the thieves.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Ok there is no Alliance trust me. Tonight at midnight we took back our border then hit GH. When we realized we were getting nowhere trying to take GH west keep so we moved to RoF where we met much less resistance.
I logged off at 4am but your little commando squad had just smashed our trebs so i have no idea what happened next.

What i do know is that if i was allied with either of you then it not a very good one as we killed a lot of both sides tonight.

Anyway this is the most WvW fun ive had in a long time. Keep it up guys!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Magus.6543

Magus.6543

Honestly, the next server trying to say GH makes an alliance in this matchup – I will do all to draw all forces on you. I’m tired of any trying to state something that is so obvious not true. I speak only for my self, but it is kind of insulting – after last week – to accuse GH for that, just because we have pulled together our own server forces this week.

So far, admit, its very even fights.

Peace out,
- Insky

Insky | Commander
Praxium [PRXM] | WvW guild on Gunnar’s Hold
http://www.praxium.co.uk – Video collection under “Forum”

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Fun? On getting crushed by a revenge-alliance of 2 servers for an alliance we didn’t even have last week? Bad sportsmanship is the word fitting…

A) “Didn’t even have”, it has been confirmed by both sides already. From what I have been told – initiated by RoS.
B) Getting crushed… scores are 44k/36k/36k. Hardly crushed, most balanced scores I personally have ever had.
C) There is no alliance between WSR and GH. WSR were pushing Durios every opportunity they got as well as at one point having 5 trebs on SM. We also wiped them off EB long before RoF. I cannot comment on BL’s as I do not command there.

Whole thing is hilarious really, most balanced matchup in ages and people complain.

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Nakara.7108

So how would you all call a mixed team of 10 striking at the same target? It was the most disgusting thing I ever seen in WvW since the start.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Nakara.7108

A) “Didn’t even have”, it has been confirmed by both sides already. From what I have been told – initiated by RoS.

Wo confirmed such a thing? Neither ICON nor any player I met in the whole matchup know of any alliance with RoS. And we were hitting RoS all the time.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

You do realise a server is bigger than one guild, right? If you read the other matchup thread it is mentioned to be a truce between guilds not to attack each others territory. One guild not participating != Server.

In similar fashion, one incident of 2 servers being at the same target at once is not indication of an alliance existing.

WSR ploughed into the back of us at Klovan Gully yesterday while we were attempting to take it from RoF. Clearly WSR and RoF are in alliance!!!1111one

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: lOKI.8152

lOKI.8152

Dont care about last week any more. But now we finally got a nice even 3-sided match theres zero reason for anyone to make an alliance. Points dont really matter imo. Time to have fun bashing RoF and WSR. Lets have fun. Victory on the battlefield is more important than victory on the scoreboard, thats what GH has learned and i for my part play for that only.

Lvl 80s: Thief, Necro, Engi, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger

“War does not determine who is right – only who is left.”

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Svarty.8019

WSR ploughed into the back of us at Klovan Gully yesterday while we were attempting to take it from RoF. Clearly WSR and RoF are in alliance!!!1111one

What about when they both attacked SM at the same time? Coincidence? Strategy? Alliance?

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Khylrion.2718

Khylrion.2718

seriously folk … stop feeding the obvious troll.

This is the best match up in weeks … get in game and have fun!

Game on …. Khylrion out!

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

seriously folk … stop feeding the obvious troll.

Troll? Naaah.. I think he’s just trying to divert attention away from the obvious RoF/WSR alliance!!!!! Look at them, both being on the same map at the same time… why didn’t we see it before!

We shall crush them under the weight of stonemists crumbling walls. Crush them I say!

/serious hat on.

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Svarty.8019

/serious hat on.

Serious hat is boring hat.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Well… my crumbling walls of stonemist comment was clearly seeing into the future o.O Just go away already!!

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

DutchError.7039

I want to get back on my comment of the [Imp] guild of GH having the most annoying people to kill, the [FS] thief of GH with S/D is way more annoying to fight.

Derp