4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Had lots of fun tonight. Tried hitting both WSR, and ROF borderlands, which were very well defended. I think my team managed to get the eastern tower on both, but not much beyond that. See you again tomorrow

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Ahh here we go, this is the massive zerg we’re used to seeing from RoF.

Those NP guys seemed pretty good, but it’s hard to tell because there’s so many of them.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: LaharlsWrath.1524

LaharlsWrath.1524

Thanks for the shoutout
Good fights all around, about 13 of us (NP) on atm

Co-Leader of Night Pact [NP]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Runty Choir.4893

Runty Choir.4893

Slow evening of achieving very little for us. RoF are just everywhere in bigger numbers, the only place we could hold you was our own border where you still outnumbered us a lot of the time.
Saw very little of GH this evening but looking at EB i guess you have been there.

Seems like our server is doing its usual when the tough gets tough it gets going.
Nowhere near the numbers we had last night and as soon as we hit a couple of bumps half our zerg went back to PvE. Still having a blast tho see you all soon

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Crosstrack.9184

Crosstrack.9184

Slow evening of achieving very little for us. RoF are just everywhere in bigger numbers, the only place we could hold you was our own border where you still outnumbered us a lot of the time.
Saw very little of GH this evening but looking at EB i guess you have been there.

Seems like our server is doing its usual when the tough gets tough it gets going.
Nowhere near the numbers we had last night and as soon as we hit a couple of bumps half our zerg went back to PvE. Still having a blast tho see you all soon

Are you kidding? Your server has been fantastic this weekend! Even more of a threat than RoF most of the time. Last night for instance in EB your team had a line of 6 trebs in overlook hitting SM and it took the best part of 2 hours to get them destroyed and evict you from our castle.

As for RoF in EB the past couple days, it seems to be one massive struggle for Klovan. when we (Gunnars) have it, we push you back into your keep and take your towers. When you have it, it gets filled to the brim with trebs and before we know it we have 2 walls down on SW SM with you setting up a camp site on our outer walls.

Loving the fight so far, Yes Gunnars have been in control for the weekend but lets see what the week will bring. Good fights all

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Ventus.9483

Ventus.9483

WSR pov… Yesterday was fun. Lot of defending in our own BL. Taking a lot of organising to stay on top at times there Definitely felt like the weakest server in the matchup at times though >.<

My work is going to start suffering if you don’t all start going to bed before 2am :// Please, why won’t you let me sleeeeeeep :s

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge
I’m in your zerg, cleaving it hard

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Moturdrn.2837

Moturdrn.2837

Sleeeeeeeep? No sleeeeeeeep!

Midnight Mayhem [MM] – Gunnar’s Hold
Visko Bludhaven – Level 80 Human Elementalist
Gunnar’s Hold Server Forum

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

@Crosstrack I very rarely set foot in EB so haven’t seen how we have been doing but its good to hear that we are still a force there.
In the borderlands though as Ventus said we defiantly felt a lack of numbers.

Btw RoF are [ICON] still with you as i have only seen stragglers so far and no real guild force? Cheers

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

[ICON] are still on ROF, they still have a good amount of members but they lost quite a few as a part of them left and formed [NP].

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

Great matchup so far. A lot of respect for WSR who clearly have less people then RoF and us but still have a lot of points i hope u guys keep this up, it will keep match more interesting till the end.

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Toxikthrash.2704

Toxikthrash.2704

Great matchup so far. A lot of respect for WSR who clearly have less people then RoF and us but still have a lot of points i hope u guys keep this up, it will keep match more interesting till the end.

I am not too sure about this.. WSR Seem to have a large amount of players whenever i seem to come across them. Nonetheless there has be some brilliant fights with WSR and i hope we will have a few more during the week!

-Dis Noise Terror, CHvc

Dishammer – Human Guardian of [CHvc]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Ventus.9483

CHvc take a mad zerg to stop. Trying to stop our people running blindly into the meat grinder (portal bombs) is very difficult too

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

fab.3298

WSR pushing us very hard atm. I think i’ll come over to your BL tonight and try to get some payback

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

3 servers contained entirely inside the lord room of SM… heal skill taking 30s to cast and everything you hit is a clone!

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

This seems like its going to go on till midnight Friday lol.

I bet GH were laughing like hell when the RoF zerg attacked ours. Talk about nearly ending the siege for you lol.

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

(edited by Runty Choir.4893)

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Ending the siege? It’s still going strong lol.

This is just… so laggy Not really “Epic” :P

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

This seems like its going to go on till midnight Friday lol.

Yeh, its been a while since we had a matchup that may be right down to the wire. Its better that way imo, much more exciting. Lets see how this week progresses

I bet GH were laughing like hell when the RoF zerg attacked ours. Talk about nearly ending the siege for you lol.

There’s been some fun three-ways so far (fnar fnar).

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

This is just… so laggy Not really “Epic” :P

I had to drop out, since we had a queue in EB and I couldn’t do anything in SM – All skills took 5-10 seconds to cast due to lag.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

fab.3298

You guys aren’t going to let us sleep tonight, are you?

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

You guys aren’t going to let us sleep tonight, are you?

The first to give up, is the first to lose! But that still isn’t going to let you off the hook!

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Svarty.8019

This is the best matchup we’ve had so far, I think. Very painful though

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

I of course would love to hold this place… but come the end of the night I can’t see myself going “Whoa that was awesome!” as so far it’s just run → spam attacks in lord room → try heal, fail from lag → die → repeat.

It’s like watching videos from the T1 servers, turtle vs turtle over in 10seconds by people spamming autoattacks… I don’t see it as being fun or immense skill, there’s no reactionary use of abilities or dodging etc. That’s exactly how this 5hour (and counting) SM defense is feeling….

:(

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Midnight Mayhem

(edited by Roo Stercogburn.9671)

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Nice lagfest at SM last night. But have to leave before end.
I was even able to heal myself for 9 times, because nobody cared about little elementalist in the corner.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Epic fight last night in SM. Although I was cursing at those annoying thieves and mesmers of NP :P Very well played. Every time we thought we had you routed out we saw a thief too late rezzing the mesmers followed shortly after by a huge portal bomb :P

You really had us running around in SM trying to find you.

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Rhymelark.4396)

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/evolution/eu

If you klick on Gunnar’s Hold you will see why this week is special for us

Greetings to WSR and RoF

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Ventus.9483

Between the lord resses, skill lag and RoF deciding to join back in with the fun, It became a bit of a forgone conclusion we wouldn’t be able to take SM. But the damage caused will take some repairing.

For me, once I realised SM wasn’t going to happen I returned to border defence. Glad I did, I had to do a lot of repairs on our Garr and Longview tower after [CORE] paid a visit. Glad I had [Zzzz] there to react quickly to my cries for immediate help

[TEO] Cloaa
Whiteside Ridge

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Not sure why my previous post shows only a smiley. There is text there. In case it was something silly locally, I edited and reposted on 2 different PCs with 2 different OS’s. Same result

Anyway, reposting:

Good fun in EB tonight. Don’t normally go there but that fight at the Stonemist keep lord was ace. Got online just after 9pm so I was there for the tail end of the fight. RoF trying to hide upstairs. WSR amd RoF attacking from different directions at the same time downstairs. Great fun

Midnight Mayhem

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Only 45points between RoF and WSR atm, tense stuff!

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Zatoast.3792

Zatoast.3792

awesome matchup

Zatoast Deathsin – Leader of Oscura Simmetria [OS] on Gandara
Jitte Deathsin – Dobermann Deathsin
http://www.os-gaming.com/

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Crosstrack.9184

Crosstrack.9184

Im sittin here at work worried about SM… what’s happening today? any more awesome fights in there?

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: lOKI.8152

lOKI.8152

Rejoice. Through faith, SM is currently a beautiful blue and fully upgraded :-)
(Sorry for using an Oblivion reference.)

Aletheia Atropos

Lvl 80s: Thief, Necro, Engi, Ele, Mesmer, Ranger

“War does not determine who is right – only who is left.”

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

fab.3298

To Wing guild, please come get your commander back. He’s being a nuisance.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Whoa WSR did you pull EVERYONE back to your home border? Could not even move!

-Dis Noise Terror, Cry Havoc

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

Did you really need to spam that message?

Well WsR got all our big guilds together this evening with the intention of hitting RoF. But when we got there RoF were as good as waiting for us so from now on we will be more secretive about making plans as there are clearly some dishonest players on our server.

Ive always stood up for GH and praised what a good server you are for staying polite on the forums and keeping the fights fair despite the bad luck you have had but wasn’t happy to see our Garrison fall tonight with no gates down at all. Not something ive come to expect from you.

Rant over. Really big shows of force tonight from all sides. I just hope we can recover enough to stay nipping RoF’s heels!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Yorric, I was the person in charge of the garrison ninja. We broke the water gates fair and square.

2 Golems and some rams were used. I have gotten so used to people saying such things now that I actually keep screenshots of many of the undiscovered ninja’s. Not that it matters, because there was NO ONE in that keep when it fell, so how can you say that the gate’s weren’t broken?

Screenshot attached, you can clearly see a golem and ram in the gateway.

Attachments:

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

Were you in the ninja party that took it when it was fully upgraded? As i knew about that and that it was legit. Im on about roughly a hour and a half after when it flipped to blue within 1 min. I was leading a Zerg at the time and if id seen it was contested would have returned to it in a matter of mins.
If it was your ninja party we would have known as you would not have been that fast that it wouldnt have even shown as contested.

Im not looking for a flame war just as i hope you can understand i wasn’t happy about the going ons. Cheers!

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

I was present at the lord killing the second time, which was my guild again.

We broke the outer with the 2 golems (We kept them alive after the first capture) whilst you were down at bluelake. The inner gate is notoriously buggy at garrison and does not always contest – but I can assure you it was broken with the golems once again, and was contested at both the outer gate and the lord. It was however not contested at the inner.

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Runty Choir.4893

Ok thankyou for the reply i retract my previous statement. I go back to considering you a noble server again lol. Cheers

Alpha
Victrixx [xVx]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Sorry about the spam there, that was not intentional however i seemed to have majorly lagged out with some 502 thing so it previewed it as not posting. Eitherway we had alot of fun on the WSR border!

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Greetings Rof and GH!

Tonight was such a fun fight! I’m from [rddt] you may of seen a lot of us over the last match-up, this week has been the most fun I’ve personally had in WvW for a long time. We usually end up in the lower tier and smashing our opponents or going up a tier and getting curb stomped. This week however, much more balanced and all around even battles, the only frustrating thing about this week is when we attack a BL and have to switch to EB or our own to defend and give up a hour long siege somewhere and let your randoms take it all back. Makes me a sad panda.

Best part of the week so far was when we attacked Shadaran Hills in RoF BL and got through to the Inner Gate for a long time, must of gotten 20 Badges of Honour then. Only to be taken by GH, I believe it was [Cry Havoc] with your sneaky portal onto the wall.

We then decided to leave RoF and GH to fight amongst themselves over Shadaran and take Dreadfall Bay since its got a number of Upgrades, thinking you can’t defend both. But when we got there you had around 20-30 there and GH zerg had died at Shadaran Hills and re spawned as we were moving across towards Dredfall Bay.

In the end we once again got sandwiched between a RoF and GH zerg, I noticed that our BL had lost a number of Towers and Garrison in the mean time. So in answer to you Toxikthrash.2704 , We did bring everyone back to retake our BL.

I know you didn’t have any foul play involved in the Garrison Ninja, since when we taken it back with our own Golems we destroyed a Ram that was on the water enterance.

This week has been fun and frustrating at times, GL HF for the rest of the week.

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

(edited by Kuper.2641)

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: cbabd.8053

cbabd.8053

Shame you didn’t sweep for mesmers when you retook your garrison

[Gunnar’s Hold] [RPS]
Saphnabylni | Alyquia | Hrafn Halldorsson | Roshanai Abbasi | Aghrama Steamfur

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

We seem to be attacked from both servers right now in our BL so I think we’d still lose it.

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Neandramathal.9536

Seems RoF took the opportunity of us being in your BL to send 8 golems into ours >.<

Currently @ Piken Square

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I was just sweeping over WSR BL with RoF. I dont think we had any golems with us but after the outer wall at Bay way down we had alot of reinforcements. I dont think i have ever seen so high RoF Numbers in enemy borderlands ever.
Kudos to GH and WSR, its been a great week so far. The tier doesnt matter when you have close match ups like this. I noticed that i learn more during weeks like these compared to weeks when one side completely dominates.

Have a great week!

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Must say I had a good time on WvW earlier tonight when we managed to take Hills on GH borders with a nice amount of golems. We managed to keep hills for quite some time with some really good fights outside of the guild lord’s room. In the end we lost it due to having less people and a good push from GH but it was allot of fun.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Toxikthrash.2704

Yorric, I was the person in charge of the garrison ninja. We broke the water gates fair and square.

2 Golems and some rams were used. I have gotten so used to people saying such things now that I actually keep screenshots of many of the undiscovered ninja’s. Not that it matters, because there was NO ONE in that keep when it fell, so how can you say that the gate’s weren’t broken?

Screenshot attached, you can clearly see a golem and ram in the gateway.

Who is that hot warrior with the cape and shield/axe!

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Svarty.8019

5 golems AND a zerg.

How very frustrating.

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Talon Silverhawk.5964

Talon Silverhawk.5964

@Crosstrack I very rarely set foot in EB so haven’t seen how we have been doing but its good to hear that we are still a force there.
In the borderlands though as Ventus said we defiantly felt a lack of numbers.

Btw RoF are [ICON] still with you as i have only seen stragglers so far and no real guild force? Cheers

Icon growing back up. It was Icon who hit GH BL tonight with some help from other ROF with a some Golems and Icon who hit EB and took a lot of the map even SM with help from other ROF players.
Later when lots of Icon log off for bed we then I am told lost SM.
Was fun to see Thermidor leading with Hawk both our commanders in Icon.

Colourseliteuk [CEUK]

4/1/13 Rof v GH v WSR

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Well some guild from Gunnar wrote on our forum that they will attack RoF BL, and they wrote it about 4 days earlier. So what the heck? Challenge accepted.
I started screaming on team chat that gunnars zerg is incoming when I saw first player of that guild. After taht RoF formed 2 strike forces, one was send to Hills to defend and recapture- succesfully, and one was send to Bluebriar to recapture and hold. Even NPC commanders on Gunnars or WSR side did not helped them.
After that, some of us switched to GH BL and helped defend Hills and we chased GH players whole way to garisson.
As someone on TS said: culling means that when You go forward, GH corpses appears from nowhere just in front of You.
And because of that annoucement RoF formed great defence and other servers zergs failed. Mission complete.