(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

So we say bye bye to kaineng, and we welcome Sorrows Furnace to T8.

Good luck to all servers, let the battle……commence!

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

roostapro.9827

Quick score update, really enjoying this matchup at the moment, some epic fights and skill lag :P

Attachments:

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sulecen.4937

Sulecen.4937

The lag is definitely killer, but this seems to be an excellent match up so far. Can’t wait to see how the battles at Stomemist shake out.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Be joing the battle as soon as I get back form work.
Should be a balance match in tier 8 this round.

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

So far this is a great match but ET is trying to pull a Kain….. Welcome to T8 SF may your blades always protect you… This is the way Wv3 should be.

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

KWBH having a lot of fun fighting fergusons in both our BL and theirs

great fights guys

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: WiltedBrainz.9703

WiltedBrainz.9703

I smell a deal with the devil atm, @ Anz with SF on the one wall and Ferg on the other and they aren’t attacking each other. lol I feel special. Well I am glad to see that the server is showing promise. I hope to see some epic fights this week. ET is still outnumbered, but our quality of player is putting a beat down on the opposing servers hardcore. GJ ET, and nice to have SF in our fight this week. Ferg should be happy Kain isn’t stealing the map. Now maybe we can have some nice matches. BTW, is the untouchable treb on SM REALLY necessary? Oh well, GL to all, and hope to slit your throats on the battlefield this week.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

such an even match so far! loving it!

hung out in EB the past couple hours, i think my best exploit was us 4 manning durios a bit after SF zerged/abandoned it… right in the middle while 3 of us were resupplying to build a 2nd ram about 7-10 ET show up at umber. we held them off, but only just. by the time we headed back to durios our 4th guy was about 4 ram hits away from busting the door (and he was unmolested the whole time!).

current score:
sf 11514
fc 11110
et 10227
1:15 am pst

its been a REALLY long time since ive seen such a tight scoreboard

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Lukian Darkblade.8012

Lukian Darkblade.8012

[TTA] is having a great time in the fight! We’re loving how balanced everything is. Keep up the fun fights.

Commander Lukian Darkblade | Fort Aspenwood
Leader of [TTA]The Tenacious Affliction

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Dantana.8510

Dantana.8510

WOW – WvW is fun again… Kain was awesome but dominant. Fergie welcomes Sorrow’s Furnace.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: rorosupra.7603

rorosupra.7603

Holy crap we had q times for Et battlegrounds im lovein it

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

roostapro.9827

Yeah, we finally had queues and hit LA over flow in god knows how many months lol

RoostaGW2

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Sounds like you boys are strutting your stuff over in T8. I hope the fights are better now since we left.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Gotta say, having some good fights here with the [BA] guild, they show some pretty good skill. Good work guys!

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Sounds like you boys are strutting your stuff over in T8. I hope the fights are better now since we left.

Yes Judge, these fights are so evenly matched. Best balanced game I’ve seen in a long time!

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Holy crap we had q times for Et battlegrounds im lovein it

we did as well, and pretty late too in US. i hit one around 10 pst.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

Great fighting so far, pretty even although its been less than 24 hours but safe to say, best match up in months. good turnout from FC as well

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

WiltedBrainz.9703

That was an epic battle on SM around 3:30am EST. ET fought off both servers for around 25 min, in the lord room. You all wanted in. Nice try on trying to divide our forces by tagging ET Overlook. You might have succeeded if it wasn’t upgraded. I am still proud of ET holding off as long as we did with what little numbers we had at that time. I was the thief sealing up the walls behind you all. I also can’t believe I was alive as long as I was, running that arrow cart in the lord room. Good fight, but we just got outnumbered with both servers pushing lol.

@JudgeD Stay on your server post. No need to come and condescend to us on our tier. Quite frankly, I don’t think Kain was THAT good. You just overwhelmed us in numbers. One of my buds transferred to your server for a week to do his map completion, and was telling me how you all are bragging about how good you are in your new tier, I wish you gl, but keep it on your own battlefield plz.

Now to the rest of you all. THANK YOU! I haven’t had this much fun in WvW in quite a long time. I hope the battles continue throughout the week to give everyone new to the game, on all 3 servers a chance to experience WvW in a positive way.

I don’t want to sound like a d$%k, but there is no sense in salting an old wound. It’s like having your ex hang out at your house when you are having a date with a new woman.

GL and hope to slit your throats on the battlefield!

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

That was an epic battle on SM around 3:30am EST. ET fought off both servers for around 25 min, in the lord room. You all wanted in. Nice try on trying to divide our forces by tagging ET Overlook. You might have succeeded if it wasn’t upgraded. I am still proud of ET holding off as long as we did with what little numbers we had at that time. I was the thief sealing up the walls behind you all. I also can’t believe I was alive as long as I was, running that arrow cart in the lord room. Good fight, but we just got outnumbered with both servers pushing lol.

@JudgeD Stay on your server post. No need to come and condescend to us on our tier. Quite frankly, I don’t think Kain was THAT good. You just overwhelmed us in numbers. One of my buds transferred to your server for a week to do his map completion, and was telling me how you all are bragging about how good you are in your new tier, I wish you gl, but keep it on your own battlefield plz.

Now to the rest of you all. THANK YOU! I haven’t had this much fun in WvW in quite a long time. I hope the battles continue throughout the week to give everyone new to the game, on all 3 servers a chance to experience WvW in a positive way.

I don’t want to sound like a d$%k, but there is no sense in salting an old wound. It’s like having your ex hang out at your house when you are having a date with a new woman.

Looks like they just got a lot of people from higher brackets transfer to their server is all. Try not to take it personally.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

It sounds like you guys are having incredible fun here now. Good luck to all of you, though I must say I have a particular fondness for ET and I am totally cheering you guys on since I hopped on your server while Kaineng was there. :p Found it funner to be on the “Beaten” side than the “Beating” one.

I really truly hope we will have a chance in the future to take you guys on with the truly “Dedicate Kaineng Core” people. In the end it all depends on whether or not all these Transfer Guilds stay with us or abandon us…If we come back down to T8 though, I won’t be upset, I look forward to fighting any/all of you guys again.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

WiltedBrainz.9703

Wolf, it was a pleasure having you visit us on ET!

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

Wolf, it was a pleasure having you visit us on ET!

The pleasure was mine, I assure you. Had tremendous fun with you guys.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

The fight in EB is INSANE! I love it, keep it up guys.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Medazolam.3058

I got to agree with my commander Lukain, this is some of the best WvW I’ve played in. I wonder if all three servers can keep up this intensity.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

I got to agree with my commander Lukain, this is some of the best WvW I’ve played in. I wonder if all three servers can keep up this intensity.

Yeah, we’ll see further in the week.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Wilted, I am truly hoping you all do well in T8 now that we have left. Blame the rating system for that. I’ve had some good fights with both ET and FC and I hope they continue to have good fights.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

[TTA] & [Yarr] whiping zerg after zerg of Sorrow’s Furnace. Fun battle out there guys!

Attachments:

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Goteam.2937

Goteam.2937

But Props to Sorrow furnace they got the tower in the end. =] great work guys

Don’t make me bring my [Main] Leader
Silver Onyx Dps Guardian Scrub
+39k kills +4.4k zerg dive suicides. fc roamer

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: McViolin.8547

McViolin.8547

Toke SF long enough to take ET Overlook in EB, was only like an hour with the outer gate breached till they could get in the inner

Thanks for the badges again

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Crazy fights happening on Eternal! The thief from [BS], great job man, you’re a great a fighter!

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

That was some crazy fun in EB late last night. Great fights all!

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Sorrow’s, you guys breaking into that wall? xD

Attachments:

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Sorrow’s, you guys breaking into that wall? xD

You have no idea how many times we have told people not to do this…

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Sorry ET – we wont be bugging you guys anymore after today, I thought there would be more devona transfers. :[

Highlight of today!

http://imgur.com/o14Gf

[One]

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

not sure why you’re apologizing I got a venomstrike off of one of your np members along with many many lootbags at that garrison + a lot of experience for our new members learning the ropes in wvw

anyway, we had you pinned down there but you guys dug in and the other commander on the map kept leading people away

was a fun fight all day…we are finding ourselves bouncing around maps just to keep the keep some red so we didn’t get much contact with any one map aside from spot defense / an offensive push

couldn’t ask for a better learning experience for all of the new players in the guild, if you see any KWBH just /wave

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

Sup, SM.

Hopefully everyone can put on the same showing through the rest of the week that we got to see during the weekend!

Attachments:

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

It is ours once again!

Attachments:

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Medazolam.3058

can someone give a score update?

thanks

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

As of right now the score is:
Sorrow’s Furnace – 90,171 | Potential Points – 220
Ferguson’s Crossing – 87,365 | Potential Points – 310
Eredon Terrace – 64,486 | Potential Points – 165
Really great fight!

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Iskandor.9415

Iskandor.9415

This is quite possibly the most fun I’ve had in a WvW matchup ever.

I actually have queue times on occasion! I got to go somewhere other than FC Borderlands and not get slaughtered! PEOPLE ACTUALLY BUILD AND ASSIST WITH SIEGE!

I may faint.

Isquen – Ranger – Ferguson’s Crossing
Sabrina Norofski – Mesmer – Ferguson’s Crossing
Representing Elsendor Militia (who?)

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

woah, you have queues ? lucky :p

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: K U R O I T S U K I.4980

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

Queue? on a non reset day? That would be nice. Nice fights Ferg and Eredon. Nice job guilds from Sorrows, we are getting more people fighting these weeks, we need to teach them how to get things right xd

[LH]La Hermandad-Guild Leader
Kuroitsuki Lvl.80 Mesmer/La Biribiri Lvl.80 Elementalist
Sorrows Furnace SF (since Aug-25-12)

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

Held Stonemist all day, this week is gonna be a close score.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Queue? on a non reset day? That would be nice. Nice fights Ferg and Eredon. Nice job guilds from Sorrows, we are getting more people fighting these weeks, we need to teach them how to get things right xd

same, lots and lots of new players all around on these servers so it’s going to be a while before everyone gets into the swing of things … hopefully people don’t get too frustrated with them

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Great match up so far, very dynamic. A lot of great fights.

Current score if anyone cares.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Lukian Darkblade.8012

I’ll let Eredon have the Castle, we’ll see how this plays out.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Labarge.1439

Labarge.1439

These screenshots make me think I’m playing at the wrong times for ET. Logged out last night we didn’t even have a presence in EB (let alone the castle), and then I see screenshots like that above the next day.

Labarge – [MEND] – Mesmer – Eredon Terrace

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Wrightguy.4351

Wrightguy.4351

I’m loving how Dynamic the fights are this week, it really feels like a good three way push is happening all around.

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Had another great night tonight in the enemy borderlands.

Although it is hard to mount an assault on anything that is fully upgraded and has siege in it while against superior numbers, we will continue to hit the borderlands with more and more as we keep getting converting pve’rs. You all are great opponents and we hope to have more fun fights and lock you up for longer as our numbers, tactics, and new players’ levels progress. Great fights and well wishes from everyone at KWBH

Thanks for running with us Mend, had a great time and hope we can do so again soon!
shoutout to any stragglers that came with us who we missed and all the guilds we fought against

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(4/1/13) - SF/ET/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Grisamentum.6051

Grisamentum.6051

Those were some great fights tonight to be sure Great night to practice some necro shenanigans, plague form never gets old!
And thank you, KWBH, it’s always a pleasure to work with you guys!

The Disco Charr of Mend