4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

So. Much. Popcorn.

I do have to say though, I’m really enjoying the matchup, despite the lopsided score this week. I think overall it’s pretty even, and there’s always good fights to be had!

Keep up the good fight everyone because I for one am having a blast.

lopsided??? where is this lopsided match that you speak of? GoM is like 20k points ahead that’s nothing! you must be new to T8 blow outs.

i think that =’s 40,000

Attachments:

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

It is because Jeknar is not giving me my morning score updates as consistently as usual.

Blame Jeknar!!

That’s problably my last week playing during daytime… Gotta go back to work next week and I’ll just play during the night.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

So. Much. Popcorn.

I do have to say though, I’m really enjoying the matchup, despite the lopsided score this week. I think overall it’s pretty even, and there’s always good fights to be had!

lopsided??? where is this lopsided match that you speak of? GoM is like 20k points ahead that’s nothing! you must be new to T8 blow outs.

Um, did you see the last score update? We have a 40k lead at the moment.

But yes, for the record I am new to T8 in general

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

i think that =’s 40,000

SF could put that up on the saturday morning… It far from being a blowout but we know GoM will win.

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

I demand his name back! +1

off to work, keep this thread interesting!

You heard the man, lets go!

i +1 this too.. of course

Let’s ask tootsie.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

i think that =’s 40,000

SF could put that up on the saturday morning… It far from being a blowout but we know GoM will win.

i didn’t mean anything by it was just showing the score.. people like me would get confused.

Let’s ask tootsie.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

we need more SF fanbois in here and more cow bell

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

So. Much. Popcorn.

So true! Darek, remember the old days when FC & ET combined scores didn’t quite equal 50% of SF’s score? <nostalgia>

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

I can only bring half of that. Who has the rest?!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Just because we are comparing your score to the scores we used to face doesn’t mean we rather have SF than GoM… Actually it show that GoM is much more close of being part of T8 than SF was…

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: RiverRat.1045

RiverRat.1045

since ET “zergs”,we “nightcap” not sure what FC does, and going by current score, does that prove “zerg tactics” < “night cap tactics”?

Spliting it wit my biddys, 50-50 down the line

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

So from what I’m hearin, The reason GoM is leading is because they have a strong night presence all of a sudden? Well, congrats for finding a winning strategy? lol, Score update from the Blue Team(frog)

GoM had the numbers last week ifthey wanted to, but there is something about that adventure box on GoM! Now its old and you get to see what GoM is really all about. Good going guys.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

since ET “zergs”,we “nightcap” not sure what FC does, and going by current score, does that prove “zerg tactics” < “night cap tactics”?

I dunno if we can call Nightcap a tactic… It’s more like a natural event that consist in PvDoor…

However I do admit that GoM having many small forces is way more effective than a zergball…

So “Micro Tactics” > “Zerg Tactics”.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

This was posted in last week’s thread, but I figured it’s time for a reminder.
This is going down tomorrow night:

Event: FIGHT CLUB
When: THURSDAY April 18 around 8 P.M. East (8PM EDT, 5PM PDT)
Where: @ GoM Borderlands, behind the south camp (near the Mill).
Duration: Usually lasts for several hours, so no worries if you can only join 1-2hours later, you can probably still enjoy lots of fights.

What is Fightclub—-
People from the three servers get together in a friendly PvP contest, to do 1v1, 2v2, …, 5v5, Golem V Golem? etc. Sometimes it’s also just fun to watch and chat, not everyone will want to fight. This instills friendly conversation and grouping between all three servers as well as make new friends.

All are invited Solo, entire Guilds, or friends, from all three servers!

Rules—-
1. No Spiking, only to down state
2. Both challengers bow to each other prior to the fight to tell each other when they are Ready
3. Behave, don’t start fights with spectators, etc. Have fun!

Help—-
If you’d like to help get this started on April 18, would be appreciated if just prior to the event (around 7:45 PM), some people from ET and FC would do a yell in LA, all the borderlands and EB on their servers.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Oh, I love dueling. It’s one of the only reasons I still go to WvW. I’ll definitely be there. I know most of Yarr will be to, if they’re online.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

(edited by Harbinger.8637)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

It is because Jeknar is not giving me my morning score updates as consistently as usual.

Blame Jeknar!!

That’s problably my last week playing during daytime… Gotta go back to work next week and I’ll just play during the night.

:( That sucks, for my score updates at least. Hopefully it is a better schedule for you?

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Yeah, speaking of updates, it has been a while! Hate being stuck at work.

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

Here is your update!!!!

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

GoM sure does like gifs.

I noticed.. so did my Internet provider

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Thanks Lillium!

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I swear everyone’s gonna get high blood pressure/heart attacks from all this popcorn being consumed on this thread.

are you back Dae.. i haven’t seen you in around.. even when i look down your not there..

btw.. anet made me change my name.

What did u change your name to? And yeah… I’m still unable to come back yet since the computer is still on the fritz… I’m ITCHING to get a taste of battle for this new matchup hearing how good it is tho! I also need to recruit more ppl for my guild for the late prime time/night crew.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Im not going to say its due to GoM Night Crew for our success, but….

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Score update, ugh I wish we could spray our property with some kind of “GoM night-crew repellant”. Kind of discouraging that its the difference maker, but it is a fair strategy, so congrats on your first T8 win this week GoM, hope you didn’t lose too much sleep over it

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

I swear everyone’s gonna get high blood pressure/heart attacks from all this popcorn being consumed on this thread.

are you back Dae.. i haven’t seen you in around.. even when i look down your not there..

btw.. anet made me change my name.

What did u change your name to? And yeah… I’m still unable to come back yet since the computer is still on the fritz… I’m ITCHING to get a taste of battle for this new matchup hearing how good it is tho! I also need to recruit more ppl for my guild for the late prime time/night crew.

Noonespecial

Let’s ask tootsie.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Score update, ugh I wish we could spray our property with some kind of “GoM night-crew repellant”. Kind of discouraging that its the difference maker, but it is a fair strategy, so congrats on your first T8 win this week GoM, hope you didn’t lose too much sleep over it

Theyre Australians and New Zealanders, they dont sleep not even during our primetime.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

it is really sad that GoM has to resort to using hacks in order to get ontop… yesterday saw a few people from the [ART] guild using speed hacks when the magically capped ET garrison, Hills, Bay which were all fully upgraded in under 5mins when u didn’t even knock down hills walls/gate and we had control of it for over 4hrs, then today 2 people from [RH] (Raven Hold) an eng and a hunter using auto dodge hacks, dodging any immobilizes thrown at them even in the middle of being pounded on..so in my opinion if GoM wins this week they didn’t deserve it at all, lost all my respect.

Did u see those perma full hp players? D:

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

it is really sad that GoM has to resort to using hacks in order to get ontop… yesterday saw a few people from the [ART] guild using speed hacks when the magically capped ET garrison, Hills, Bay which were all fully upgraded in under 5mins when u didn’t even knock down hills walls/gate and we had control of it for over 4hrs, then today 2 people from [RH] (Raven Hold) an eng and a hunter using auto dodge hacks, dodging any immobilizes thrown at them even in the middle of being pounded on..so in my opinion if GoM wins this week they didn’t deserve it at all, lost all my respect.

I call bullkitten on the RH talk. No one hacks or feels the need to and we take that kitten very seriously.

Seriously, auto dodge hacks? What does that even mean? Is your complaint that you evade all attacks during a dodge? Most of our people run very tanky builds (especially the engineer).

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

pics please

Let’s ask tootsie.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

Styx you talk to whoever is apart of that exp train camp capping group in ET the human Eng and human hunter, anytime one of our guardians used (3 of em on him) imoblizing from hammer or binding blade from greatsword he’d magically vanish for the imobilze and magically dodge even point blank range for the binding blade.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Pics, names, etc…

As for the keep thing, personally I have no trouble staying in an enemy keep for more than 90 minutes. So it could be possible that someone stayed for longer than that.
Or used a hack. Pics would be nice.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Soupa.9842

Soupa.9842

I take offense to this, as do some people in our alliance team chat and I’m sure many more people on GoM do. On the other hand some of us are like “Here we go again.” Way to build relations. Some of us worked very hard for this, especially the night crew who deserve serious props if not for them we would not be at the point value that we are. Accusing someone of hacking is a serious accusation and unless you can back those accusations up with proof don’t go around saying stuff like that. We did not use hacks to get on top. [RH] does not run Rangers or Engineers at all, so I say to you sir. Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Soupas Asura Elementalist GoM

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Cross.3805

./sigh, I forgot if I try to talk to you so you guys can pick out the issues in your server to make it more fair is like trying to talk to a brick wall, im sure im not the only person from ET or FC that has seen some fishy stuff that GoM has done, plenty of people saw the Hills, Garrison, Bay under 5min cap and at the same time saw the speed hacker, the one FC a few post above talked about the infinite HP GoM. Im not trying to say its the whole server but the fishy stuff is building up more and more and your own server should start picking it out.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Send your acusations to Anet, and stop spitting venom in this thread… Thank you!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Hassan Sabbah.1524

Hassan Sabbah.1524

You are wondering why Garrison, Hills, and Bay fell in 5 minutes?
I don’t know anything about a "Speed Hack" or "Full HP Golems" but..
I’ll be more than happy to relate what I think occurred.

If this is the incident that occurred yesterday in ET, then GoM had launched a Breakout of Greenlake-Tower, drawing myself an most of the 15 people we had on the map.(On another note, why in the world are so many leaving the homeland open for a chance at a 35 pt. structure that changes hands so often it must be diseased?) GoM then put 5 at Greenlake, while diverting between 20-35 to Garrison, accompanied by what I think was 5 omega golems. The only scout at Garrison’s cries for help were drowned out by our communication in Greenlake. By the time we knew what was happening, Garrison and hills had fallen and the inner gate of Bay was being wrenched open. I died on the battlements, suffered a massive defeat, but it was a lesson learned.

Eredon Terrace Borderland, is now working much more efficiently as far as communication, support, and training new WvWers goes when I am online. I do hope it is carrying over to when other Commanders are online. We have quite a ways to go still, but we are making headway. I myself, need quite a bit more experience, but I like to think I am making great progress.

There is always room for improvement.

***Shout-out to KWBH who apparently re-upgraded the homeland, many thanks.***

Level 80 Ranger, Necromancer, Warrior
~ Leader of Inglorious Order ~
Forged in ET [NA], Refugee in SFR [EU]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

styx.7294

Styx you talk to whoever is apart of that exp train camp capping group in ET the human Eng and human hunter, anytime one of our guardians used (3 of em on him) imoblizing from hammer or binding blade from greatsword he’d magically vanish for the imobilze and magically dodge even point blank range for the binding blade.

I did talk to them and I run with them all the time. I’ve known them for months and they do nothin illegit. I just ran with them right now and they die just the same as anyone else. Dodge evades everything. It doesn’t matter if it’s point blank. I don’t understand what you’re confused about.

Edit: Not to mention both those attacks you mentioned have really big tells.

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Hassan Sabbah.1524

Hassan Sabbah.1524

Keep is classy folks! This is not Tier 7! Let big brother handle these things for us! ^^

Also Cross, I do think it is the Trait "Hide in Plain Sight".
Rangers are extremely mobile and can be one of the most evasive classes in the game if played correctly. With a ranger as my main, I’ve much to learn, but I somehow managed to bounce around on a camp last night around 5 GoM until my allies could show up and save me!

On another note: Before I post this on the Ranger thread, have any other rangers noticed the Sword auto-attack will chain on stealthed targets abd hook you into them?

Level 80 Ranger, Necromancer, Warrior
~ Leader of Inglorious Order ~
Forged in ET [NA], Refugee in SFR [EU]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Colt.9051

I know I have no part in what happened but as I’ve known RH for a good while, them as a whole, they wouldn’t do anything illegal at all, especially with GoM being repeatedly sullied for having a bad rep for hacking in the past which lost us a bunch of players early on. With what player base we have left, us in the alliance or anyone else in the server are currently rebuilding ourselves anew over our hardships of having most of our WvW player base gone so any accusation of hacking is gonna draw some VERY serious concern, so if you have proof to where you can’t think of a logical explanation, then I’m sure we would make sure to ostracize these supposed hackers until anet would deal with them, otherwise don’t make accusations off of baseless observations.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Cross, you don’t know RH.

RH does not hack, ever, period.

Perhaps you don’t know this, but the reason GoM is in T8 is because of hackers. GoM got a bad rep for being the “hacking server.” While there where definitely hackers in GoM (which we on GoM reported constantly), so did all the other servers. But this “OMG GoM is dirty server of dirty hackers” thing got so bad, that many of our guilds transferred to other servers.

Those of us who stayed on GoM HATE hackers, and we take any hints of hacking very seriously. If you have actual proof of hacking, PM it to anyone on GoM and I promise you that the GoM alliance will mass report them into oblivion. If you don’t have proof, then keep it to yourself. Baseless accusations don’t help anything.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

(edited by titanlectro.5029)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Cross.3805

Perhaps you don’t know this, but the reason GoM is in T8 is because of hackers. GoM got a bad rep for being the “hacking server.” While there where definitely hackers in GoM (which we on GoM reported constantly), so did all the other servers. But this “OMG GoM is dirty server of dirty hackers” thing got so bad, that many of our guilds transferred to other server.

Those of us who stayed on GoM HATE hackers, and we take any hints of hacking very seriously. If you have actual proof of hacking, PM it to anyone on GoM and I promise you that the GoM alliance will mass report them into oblivion. If you don’t have proof, then keep it to yourself. Baseless accusations don’t help anything.

well im glad your server will clean up hackers whenever you see em, I didn’t expect to get attacked this hard for pointing out one I saw, if my computer didn’t crash everytime I try to take a screenshot I would have taken a pic of it but even then it would have been kinda hard to do that. Im pretty new to GW2 so my apologies. droping it now.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

styx.7294

Perhaps you don’t know this, but the reason GoM is in T8 is because of hackers. GoM got a bad rep for being the “hacking server.” While there where definitely hackers in GoM (which we on GoM reported constantly), so did all the other servers. But this “OMG GoM is dirty server of dirty hackers” thing got so bad, that many of our guilds transferred to other server.

well im glad your server will clean up hackers whenever you see em, I didn’t expect to get attacked this hard for pointing out one I saw, if my computer didn’t crash everytime I try to take a screenshot I would have taken a pic of it but even then it would have been kinda hard to do that. Im pretty new to GW2 so my apologies. droping it now.

No hard feelings.

Maybe consider using somethin like Fraps to take screenshots? The game is pretty good lookin.

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

Nobles don’t fight… They tell other people to go die in their place… (And if you punch Jennah, you’ll problably get troubles with Logan)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Colt.9051

Now that that’s cleared, can this lil “midget” get a score update? >.> Seriously, computer WORKKK!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

styx.7294

Nobles don’t fight… They tell other people to go die in their place… (And if you punch Jennah, you’ll problably get troubles with Logan)

I have been looking for an excuse to punch Logan since the game launched.

Now that that’s cleared, can this lil “midget” get a score update? >.> Seriously, computer WORKKK!

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

(edited by styx.7294)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

pita spoon.5708

If you are new to gw2 then you should ask a vet from your server and they could probably explain the whats and hows.. one of the norn transformation skills has a skill that they can cover a great distance in a short time. also doesn’t a rangers pet also take a condition or kd and anything like for the ranger? plus condition removal signet?

Let’s ask tootsie.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

You know that Engineer has a trait which makes them go invisible when immobilized right…

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Dont worry cross, there r hackers in all and every single server.
If somebody atack u, he is defending the hacker.
I was yellin the name of a hacker in FC and nobody cared at that moment D:
I have the same issue with the screenshots :S
I hate hackers :@
PD: sry eng

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Shout out to the GoM guy from … SFO? SOF? OFS? that we had a skirmish with around a bridge in GOM country tonight. You were totally, seriously, awesomely badkitten. I haven’t been that impressed in a while, and you made me feel like I was a toddler following a shiny. Way fast, way tough. Congratulations on a flawless build, and I look forwards to future encounters.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

I was referred here.

I’m Selene luminare. We had awesome times together with hod.

I’m looking for a server who will accept me and get kitten done in wvw. XD will anyone help me?

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Dairius Stillgard.1953

Dairius Stillgard.1953

Dont worry cross, there r hackers in all and every single server.
If somebody atack u, he is defending the hacker.
I was yellin the name of a hacker in FC and nobody cared at that moment
I have the same issue with the screenshots :S
I hate hackers :@
PD: sry eng

No we do not defend hackers but we will defend our SERVER and guilds vigorously against unfounded and unproven hacks or hackers WE want video or SS’s, if you can’t provide that, then it didn’t happen. We as a server have faught long and VERY VERY hard to get where we are. we play to win that is all there is to it.
we use tatics and strategy to win not hacks.
and WE play to win and that is all I have to say about this subject.

Commander Kaargoth Soulbrand/LvL 80 Ranger GoM
Harbingerrs Of Tyria guild leader

(edited by Dairius Stillgard.1953)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

I was referred here.

I’m Selene luminare. We had awesome times together with hod.

I’m looking for a server who will accept me and get kitten done in wvw. XD will anyone help me?

Need a new server? Why not GoM? (\/) (°,,,°) (\/) Wubb wuub wuub wuub