4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

People told me to move to gom. I will. I’m sick of the kitten from hod, NSP, and sf.

Halp? Pm me in game or something I’m serious. I’m so bored in wvw it isn’t even funny. At least when we had gom things were interesting.

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Omega Prime.6502

Omega Prime.6502

I must say i had fun last night holding Bluebriar last night in the GoM Borderland with 4 people. We enjoyed being a pain in the side of of GoM night crew by working on the keep. I am proud of the fight we put up, held back numerous attempts from GoM to break in to the tower. We destroyed rams, cata’s, trebs and anything else they threw at us until we the roused the beast, that came storming back from EB to finish us off. In the end we got the wall down at least once and burn hundreds of supply from the keep. All in all, one of the better tower defenses i have been a part of, held off superior numbers for the better part of 2 hours and had a ball holding the off GoM. Good job last night guys!

Attachments:

Tex Ironfist ~ Crystal Desert ~ Coldsnap [IX]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

We as a server have faught long and VERY VERY hard to get where we are.

This made me smile.

If we knew you were so desperate to join us in t8 we could have just asked SF to leave

Ah so now we have found your weakness you all quit because of Haxusations hmmm…

Well then I saw this gom and he was all like haxing cos, he had this sword that was all on fire and when he hit me with it, it like killed me and stuff so he must have been haxing.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Fenikkusu.1569

Apparently sf is going to t6. Idkkkk.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

We as a server have faught long and VERY VERY hard to get where we are.

This made me smile.

If we knew you were so desperate to join us in t8 we could have just asked SF to leave

Ah so now we have found your weakness you all quit because of Haxusations hmmm…

Well then I saw this gom and he was all like haxing cos, he had this sword that was all on fire and when he hit me with it, it like killed me and stuff so he must have been haxing.

Cannot tell if troll or misunderstood? Lol

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

I just thought that fighting very very hard to get where we are today (in the bottom tier) was funny and also poking fun at people who cry Hax.

I was there when you golem rushed our BL and a lot of people were calling hax but I think it was probably more to do with the large group of players running round with omega golems myself. What upset me about that is it happened so fast and we had so few players that we set-up a final stand at one of our keeps with tons of siege and pulled in players from EB and our guilds and were all ready to destroy you in an epic last stand like we used to do to SF but you guys are no fun like SF you never hit the last tower giving us the chance to massacre you like SF used to, instead you went home

So next time you wipe our Bl would you have the good manners to attack our final tower, so we can kill you all and feel better about our lost keep upgrades please.

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

(edited by TallDan.6350)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

I was referred here.

I’m Selene luminare. We had awesome times together with hod.

I’m looking for a server who will accept me and get kitten done in wvw. XD will anyone help me?

Greetings. I am not sure what you are looking for in a server, but, in Eredon Terrace, we get Kitten Done, we also get Chicken Done Right (or was that the KFC server?)

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Wayne.9714

Wayne.9714

it is really sad that GoM has to resort to using hacks in order to get ontop… yesterday saw a few people from the [ART] guild using speed hacks when the magically capped ET garrison, Hills, Bay which were all fully upgraded in under 5mins when u didn’t even knock down hills walls/gate and we had control of it for over 4hrs, then today 2 people from [RH] (Raven Hold) an eng and a hunter using auto dodge hacks, dodging any immobilizes thrown at them even in the middle of being pounded on..so in my opinion if GoM wins this week they didn’t deserve it at all, lost all my respect.

Did u see those perma full hp players?

Cross I think the Engi. you ran into plays this build http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pfO5s9pi0c. It is quite possible this is the biggest troll build in the game. He is a good player who worked hard learning his Engi. running a pain in the rear build but no hax’s….

Ox

Oxtie Mes,Hi Oxtane Engi,
Oxnar War, Oxnar Blades Thf, Oxnar Ripclaw Rng,
Ox Nar Ele, Oxett Necro, Oxann Grd.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Can’t wait for duels tonight
I better see all te guilds I hate fighting! Im looking at you BS!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Fenikkusu.1569

I mean I will duel anyone and anything today.

I’m just stuck in NSP until saturday

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

it is really sad that GoM has to resort to using hacks in order to get ontop… yesterday saw a few people from the [ART] guild using speed hacks when the magically capped ET garrison, Hills, Bay which were all fully upgraded in under 5mins when u didn’t even knock down hills walls/gate and we had control of it for over 4hrs, then today 2 people from [RH] (Raven Hold) an eng and a hunter using auto dodge hacks, dodging any immobilizes thrown at them even in the middle of being pounded on..so in my opinion if GoM wins this week they didn’t deserve it at all, lost all my respect.

Did u see those perma full hp players?

Cross I think the Engi. you ran into plays this build http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pfO5s9pi0c. It is quite possible this is the biggest troll build in the game. He is a good player who worked hard learning his Engi. running a pain in the rear build but no hax’s….

Ox

What happened to NEWL? I remember they transferred off a while a go but I wonder if they’re still active anywhere. They were a real cool bunch.

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

Can’t wait for duels tonight
I better see all te guilds I hate fighting! Im looking at you BS!

Duels duels duels. I want more GvG. Hopefully GOM’s BOSS guild will be there again so we can wipe them with 1/3rd their numbers. That was fun.

Had fun dueling and team battling RISE last night behind the GOM windmill.

Oh and as creepy as it sounds, we may have left GOM, but we still live in your borderlands….. dun dun dun

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Ok, lets please put this whole hacker thing to rest.

I’ve been PMing with Cross. (He is a genuinely nice guy who said he would stop posting about this and actually did, others are keeping this alive now.)

He did not see any hacking, but instead some Ranger/Engi high evasion builds from RH, and snow leopard form used by ART. Lets be honest, Snow Leopard form almost feels like hacking, zooming across the map stealthed. It is not unreasonable to mistake it for a hack.

But, there was no hacking and the situation has been cleared up.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

(edited by titanlectro.5029)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Fenikkusu.1569

Cn I duel with you guys pls.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Darn you SF hackers. Seriously how did you guys cross-tier gianormous super uber zergalicious awesomeness hack into our Citadel last night and camp our waypoint and kill our merchants. I couldn’t reload on iron mining picks which serverely hampered my abilities to mine copper all night. I lost out on around 87 copper in profits due to your antics. Why can’t you guys stay in T7. I am so tired of of you cross-tier zerging our citadel. I cannot take it anymore. I so wish I could have found my screen capture button to report you dastardly hackers to Anet. I will get get you next time! /foiled

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

At this point i dont think anyone cares about the score but here we go.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Wayne.9714

Wayne.9714

What happened to NEWL? I remember they transferred off a while a go but I wonder if they’re still active anywhere. They were a real cool bunch.[/quote]

Not sure where they ended up. (I wana say Blackgate for some reason?) I only remember running with them 2 or 3 times but I do remember they where a very good guild with good people.

Oxtie Mes,Hi Oxtane Engi,
Oxnar War, Oxnar Blades Thf, Oxnar Ripclaw Rng,
Ox Nar Ele, Oxett Necro, Oxann Grd.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Soupa.9842

Soupa.9842

Cn I duel with you guys pls.

I’m not sure how you would duel with us, you are on another server and stuck there for a bit correct? And guests can’t enter WvW. We do this every week though in wvw on GoM so maybe next time. (If you transfer here no pressure make your own choice all 3 servers have many different benefits.:))

Soupas Asura Elementalist GoM

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

What happened to NEWL? I remember they transferred off a while a go but I wonder if they’re still active anywhere. They were a real cool bunch.

Not sure where they ended up. (I wana say Blackgate for some reason?) I only remember running with them 2 or 3 times but I do remember they where a very good guild with good people. [/quote]

They went to Dragonbrand. I don’t think they’re around as a guild anymore.

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

I’ve been PMing with Cross. (He is a genuinely nice guy who said he would stop posting about this and actually did, others are keeping this alive now.)

He did not see any hacking, but instead some Ranger/Engi high evasion builds from RH, and snow leopard form used by ART. Lets be honest, Snow Leopard form almost feels like hacking, zooming across the map stealthed. It is not unreasonable to mistake it for a hack.

snow leopard is so fun rofl

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Darn you SF hackers. Seriously how did you guys cross-tier gianormous super uber zergalicious awesomeness hack into our Citadel last night and camp our waypoint and kill our merchants. I couldn’t reload on iron mining picks which serverely hampered my abilities to mine copper all night. I lost out on around 87 copper in profits due to your antics. Why can’t you guys stay in T7. I am so tired of of you cross-tier zerging our citadel. I cannot take it anymore. I so wish I could have found my screen capture button to report you dastardly hackers to Anet. I will get get you next time! /foiled

Some days I miss the good times we had, sitting outside your spawn building flame rams and people actually getting on them and “111111” just like we were trying to cap your base/spawn….

We sure do miss you guys, these other two in T7 only crawl out of their holes at 3AM after lulling us to sleep with boredom…They treb SM all day, we don’t even repair the walls, as they rarely even try to take it…We will have to see what Glicko has in store for us at this week’s reset I suppose.

Mag Server Leader

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

NEWL is now on Dragonbrand under a new guild {AZRG}

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

styx.7294

Some days I miss the good times we had, sitting outside your spawn building flame rams and people actually getting on them and “111111” just like we were trying to cap your base/spawn….

We sure do miss you guys, these other two in T7 only crawl out of their holes at 3AM after lulling us to sleep with boredom…They treb SM all day, we don’t even repair the walls, as they rarely even try to take it…We will have to see what Glicko has in store for us at this week’s reset I suppose.

Darkhaven had a fair bit more population than tier 7, so hopefully it’ll be a better match for you. If you see a [Mort] sylvari female dagger elementalist commander, wave to her for me, would ya?

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Runamok.9638

I would like to encourage the entire Ferg and GoM WvW crews to duel all day today. You will have lots of fun. ET pledges not to attack your keeps or castles while the duelathon is commencing.

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

Doesn’t matter since the match is likely decided by tonight anyway. I really think we’re gonna have a nice showing tonight, there may be too many for everyone to duel! lol

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

but we have such spacious border maps

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

There was a score update in that picture?

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

I don’t think the word drama means what you think it means. Either that, or a bunch of you live very sheltered lives.

If it’s not 100k, it’s not a T8 blowout.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I would like to encourage the entire Ferg and GoM WvW crews to duel all day today. You will have lots of fun. ET pledges not to attack your keeps or castles while the duelathon is commencing.

<3 Angry Brotha

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You think that one is hidden? Here is an old one to refresh our minds:

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Runamok.9638

This is some GW2 softcore erotica. Which brings me back to an old gripe.

I demand that GW2 stop forcing its players to create hot ladies. There is total hot woman bias in its character creation system. I tried for an hour to create a really ugly “One Angry Sista” and failed miserably. GW2 is going to force girls into a false sense of hot avatar identity which may scar a generation of young GW2 fans. Seriously ANET stop corrupting the minds of todays youth!

Let there be fugly female avatars!

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Arkengel RaF.9672

Arkengel RaF.9672

Hey GoM since you are the new comers, I think that as a show of friendship. You should let us ET take over your keep because some of us badly need that PoI and Vista. It’s the last two things I need to get 100% map completion man.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

styx.7294

Hey GoM since you are the new comers, I think that as a show of friendship. You should let us ET take over your keep because some of us badly need that PoI and Vista. It’s the last two things I need to get 100% map completion man.

What’s transfer here + transfer back gems compared to the full price of a legendary? I will also take 5 gold good idea fee.

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

1. DearAnet, I would like to report Siegerazer for hacking.
2. Watchin’ the zerg roll by.

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

styx.7294

1. DearAnet, I would like to report Siegerazer for hacking.
2. Watchin’ the zerg roll by.

For the 2nd picture I was like “Whoah, look at the FC zerg” but then I looked at the minimap and was like “Whoah, look at our zerg”.

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

You had your chance last week. We’re no longer new here.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

You had your chance last week. We’re no longer new here.

That’s GoM for you…

Attachments:

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

BTW… A score update to make you people happy (or not)….

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Glad that’s all cleared up, and hopefully Cross picked up a few new tricks to try on his own builds. After fighting against groups like PAXA and getting cc’d to death the last few weeks, RH has gotten a lot better at avoiding/breaking out of stuff like guardian circles, etc. That said, I’m just glad I wasn’t in the group he saw… if he thought our ranger and engineer were cheating because they were so evasive, he would’ve kitten a brick trying to fight my thief.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Runamok.9638

Seriously guys…WTF ET…we are the ZOMG steamrolling zerg server in this matchup. +80 right now…man we must have nothing left….

Ohhhh and I suspect this score update character to be more respresentative of the true Jenkar….I had a hard time handling the last update featuring dude playing the well-endowed blonde girl getting blasted in the face with pretty rainbows.

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

ET better step up. I’ve only been in the game for 3 months, but if I’m not red in WvW, I’m not gonna know what to do.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Ragnarok.4586

but we have such spacious border maps

Theres enough space in the lake. Water duels ftw.

[FcTR] on Maguuma

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Ragnarok.4586

One that note ^ no rangers allowed..

[FcTR] on Maguuma

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Jeknar.6184

ET better step up. I’ve only been in the game for 3 months, but if I’m not red in WvW, I’m not gonna know what to do.

I’d take red over blue… Love mendon’s, pangloss and the overlook…

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Arkengel RaF.9672

Nuuu ET must be green or I’m never getting into that keep!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Ragnarok.4586

Nuuu ET must be green or I’m never getting into that keep!

Dude, I don’t see FC or ET getting into GoM’s keep any time soon

[FcTR] on Maguuma

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Arkengel RaF.9672

Yeah I know, even when we have the numbers for it. There is some sort of unspoken rule about not taking GoM’s keep. We will take the towers around it but we won’t take their keep. I don’t know what to do anymore. u_u So sad.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

It’s too bad Agg got bored of siege last night or someone would have taken it

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

styx.7294

Yeah I know, even when we have the numbers for it. There is some sort of unspoken rule about not taking GoM’s keep. We will take the towers around it but we won’t take their keep. I don’t know what to do anymore. u_u So sad.

When I get home, I’ll send you a postcard from the keep to cheer you up, alright?

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

This is some GW2 softcore erotica. Which brings me back to an old gripe.

I demand that GW2 stop forcing its players to create hot ladies. There is total hot woman bias in its character creation system. I tried for an hour to create a really ugly “One Angry Sista” and failed miserably. GW2 is going to force girls into a false sense of hot avatar identity which may scar a generation of young GW2 fans. Seriously ANET stop corrupting the minds of todays youth!

Let there be fugly female avatars!

Bro have you looked at some of the female norn options??? Its like Nebraska in that piece….

Mag Server Leader