4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

At this point i dont think anyone cares about the score but here we go.

There was a score update in that picture?

You think that one is hidden? Here is an old one to refresh our minds:

This is some GW2 softcore erotica. Which brings me back to an old gripe.

I demand that GW2 stop forcing its players to create hot ladies. There is total hot woman bias in its character creation system. I tried for an hour to create a really ugly “One Angry Sista” and failed miserably. GW2 is going to force girls into a false sense of hot avatar identity which may scar a generation of young GW2 fans. Seriously ANET stop corrupting the minds of todays youth!

Let there be fugly female avatars!

Bro have you looked at some of the female norn options??? Its like Nebraska in that piece….

Charr

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Another page, another Fight Club bump:

Event: FIGHT CLUB
When: THURSDAY April 18 around 8 P.M. East (8PM EDT, 5PM PDT)
Where: @ GoM Borderlands, behind the south camp (near the Mill).
Duration: Usually lasts for several hours, so no worries if you can only join 1-2hours later, you can probably still enjoy lots of fights.

What is Fightclub—-
People from the three servers get together in a friendly PvP contest, to do 1v1, 2v2, …, 5v5, Golem V Golem? etc. Sometimes it’s also just fun to watch and chat, not everyone will want to fight. This instills friendly conversation and grouping between all three servers as well as make new friends.

All are invited Solo, entire Guilds, or friends, from all three servers!

Rules—-
1. No Spiking, only to down state
2. Both challengers bow to each other prior to the fight to tell each other when they are Ready
3. Behave, don’t start fights with spectators, etc. Have fun!

Help—-
If you’d like to help get this started on April 18, would be appreciated if just prior to the event (around 7:45 PM), some people from ET and FC would do a yell in LA, all the borderlands and EB on their servers.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I demand that GW2 stop forcing its players to create hot ladies. There is total hot woman bias in its character creation system. I tried for an hour to create a really ugly “One Angry Sista” and failed miserably. GW2 is going to force girls into a false sense of hot avatar identity which may scar a generation of young GW2 fans. Seriously ANET stop corrupting the minds of todays youth!

Bro have you looked at some of the female norn options??? Its like Nebraska in that piece….

Charr

LOL I think we were operating on the premise that you wouldn’t think Charr or Asura looked “hot” in any sense….

Mag Server Leader

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Deathstroke.5813

Deathstroke.5813

daily score update

Attachments:

Apocalypseed – Tarnished Coast

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Charr

LOL I think we were operating on the premise that you wouldn’t think Charr or Asura looked “hot” in any sense….

Or tree-people. But I stand corrected.

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Charr

Oh man, what’s with her eyes?!

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Charr

Attachments:

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Charr

Wooden lazy eyes? Now THAT is unfortunate.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Charr

Wooden lazy eyes? Now THAT is unfortunate.

Its the “Dumb Tree Look.” The Sylvari equivalent to the Human femal “Dumb Cow Look.” And other than the eyes she is darn hot for a tree. I find her more attractive than any tree in my neighborhood. I would consider passing beyond the casual tree hugger stage with her after a couple of barely pops.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Whats wrong with tree people

Pink Sylvari FTW!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Gate of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

duels start as soon as I login… soon

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Its the “Dumb Tree Look.” The Sylvari equivalent to the Human femal “Dumb Cow Look.” And other than the eyes she is darn hot for a tree. I find her more attractive than any tree in my neighborhood. I would consider passing beyond the casual tree hugger stage with her after a couple of barely pops.

Whatever you have been spiking those barley pops with.. share.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Colors selection can be tricky with sylvari. My female guildies have offered good advice. Here is something that works I think:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWarsDyeJob/comments/1cgeun/female_sylvari_mesmer_earthenleaf_colours/

Hey, wait a second, this is a WvW thread… Shouldn’t our conversation be something like

“Ha, I killed you… to death!”

“Nuh uh, I killed YOU… in the face!”

“Oh yeah… I face killed your face!…”

Or something like that.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

(edited by Debois Guilbert.6413)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

People told me to move to gom. I will. I’m sick of the kitten from hod, NSP, and sf.

Halp? Pm me in game or something I’m serious. I’m so bored in wvw it isn’t even funny. At least when we had gom things were interesting.

Really? From reading all the drama on T7 thread I do not think I saw anything from an SF players saying something about you. At least it proves that you are just trying to create drama wherever you go. I was giving you the benefit of a doubt because I only read the threads. But if you are trying to blame any of that on SF you are just proving what a tool you are.

Anyone who is thinking of paying this toon to move to your server, please go read the T7 thread from the last two days or so. Know what you are getting yourself into before you agree to take this one in.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

People told me to move to gom. I will. I’m sick of the kitten from hod, NSP, and sf.

Halp? Pm me in game or something I’m serious. I’m so bored in wvw it isn’t even funny. At least when we had gom things were interesting.

Really? From reading all the drama on T7 thread I do not think I saw anything from an SF players saying something about you. At least it proves that you are just trying to create drama wherever you go. I was giving you the benefit of a doubt because I only read the threads. But if you are trying to blame any of that on SF you are just proving what a tool you are.

Anyone who is thinking of paying this toon to move to your server, please go read the T7 thread from the last two days or so. Know what you are getting yourself into before you agree to take this one in.

I see. Thank you for bringing this to light. Seems I have some reading to do.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: RootOfLyfe.9748

RootOfLyfe.9748

Cross, you don’t know RH.

RH does not hack, ever, period.

Perhaps you don’t know this, but the reason GoM is in T8 is because of hackers. GoM got a bad rep for being the “hacking server.” While there where definitely hackers in GoM (which we on GoM reported constantly), so did all the other servers. But this “OMG GoM is dirty server of dirty hackers” thing got so bad, that many of our guilds transferred to other server.

Those of us who stayed on GoM HATE hackers, and we take any hints of hacking very seriously. If you have actual proof of hacking, PM it to anyone on GoM and I promise you that the GoM alliance will mass report them into oblivion. If you don’t have proof, then keep it to yourself. Baseless accusations don’t help anything.

well im glad your server will clean up hackers whenever you see em, I didn’t expect to get attacked this hard for pointing out one I saw, if my computer didn’t crash everytime I try to take a screenshot I would have taken a pic of it but even then it would have been kinda hard to do that. Im pretty new to GW2 so my apologies. droping it now.

If you are new to gw2 then you should ask a vet from your server and they could probably explain the whats and hows.. one of the norn transformation skills has a skill that they can cover a great distance in a short time. also doesn’t a rangers pet also take a condition or kd and anything like for the ranger? plus condition removal signet?

I am the ranger who was accused of hacking. And I am pretty taken aback by these accusations. First off, my build has two traits which proc when i am hit by a disable. One transfers it to my pet (“Shared Anguish”) and one that causes me to go invis for when I get hit by a disable (“Hide in Plain Sight”). Secondly, RH does not approve of hacking in our guild neither do we knowingly run w/ppl who hack. Lastly, I’m not in any exp trains… _ I’m a lvl 80 WvW player, taking camps is an element of strategy.

Attachments:

Commander Pierre Von Fluen
Raven Hold [RH]
Gates of Madness

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I see. Thank you for bringing this to light. Seems I have some reading to do.

Shes a perfect fit for TCMM

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Cross, you don’t know RH.

RH does not hack, ever, period.

Perhaps you don’t know this, but the reason GoM is in T8 is because of hackers. GoM got a bad rep for being the “hacking server.” While there where definitely hackers in GoM (which we on GoM reported constantly), so did all the other servers. But this “OMG GoM is dirty server of dirty hackers” thing got so bad, that many of our guilds transferred to other server.

Those of us who stayed on GoM HATE hackers, and we take any hints of hacking very seriously. If you have actual proof of hacking, PM it to anyone on GoM and I promise you that the GoM alliance will mass report them into oblivion. If you don’t have proof, then keep it to yourself. Baseless accusations don’t help anything.

well im glad your server will clean up hackers whenever you see em, I didn’t expect to get attacked this hard for pointing out one I saw, if my computer didn’t crash everytime I try to take a screenshot I would have taken a pic of it but even then it would have been kinda hard to do that. Im pretty new to GW2 so my apologies. droping it now.

If you are new to gw2 then you should ask a vet from your server and they could probably explain the whats and hows.. one of the norn transformation skills has a skill that they can cover a great distance in a short time. also doesn’t a rangers pet also take a condition or kd and anything like for the ranger? plus condition removal signet?

I am the ranger who was accused of hacking. And I am pretty taken aback by these accusations. First off, my build has two traits which proc when i am hit by a disable. One transfers it to my pet (“Shared Anguish”) and one that causes me to go invis for when I get hit by a disable (“Hide in Plain Sight”). Secondly, RH does not approve of hacking in our guild neither do we knowingly run w/ppl who hack. Lastly, I’m not in any exp trains… _ I’m a lvl 80 WvW player, taking camps is an element of strategy.

Spreadin’ that knowledge.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Hey peeps at the GoM duel-vaganza, I have now turned auto-target off. You’d have thought I would’ve realized my error after that first lightning bolt went off, but no, I went and threw a rock at someone too. Sorry about that! Learned my lesson.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Dualathlon fight club thing or whatever you want to call it was a great time. Nice showing too. Hope to see more of it in the future.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Got some pics, I had a hard time getting good shots of the fights so have some of the spectators too. In no particular order:

Attachments:

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

Shout out to Basic [BS], definitely one of the toughest groups in this tier! Had a lot of fun 1v1ing and GvGing you guys. Also to the [BS] warrior getting naked and spamming the /cry emote on naked Asura….. hahahahahhahahahaha

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Agreed. Good duels tonight!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Came back to WvW at a great time for the fight club, got me unrusted from not being able to play for about 3ish weeks. Also had loads of fun on the multiple BO stops from FC shortly afterwards… Gotta say it was a great day to come back to GW2 indeed! Look forward to seeing my fairy asura in the GoM BLs now, cause I’m gonna be an annoyance =3

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

from what we saw RISE looked like one of if not the best small groups in
this tier that I’ve seen.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

I just wanted to say that I am so proud of GoM. Last night, as a server, we responded to multiple attacks across the EB map with an amazing coordination of small groups, scouts and zergs. The cohesion and energy that we put out across EB was stunning. I’ve always been proud of my server, have been here from day one and am just blown away by our growth, teamwork and never say die spirit.

Well done my GoM brothers and sisters in arms. We did not let our past defeat our spirit and we shall continue to grown and evolve! Well done!

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

Shout out to Basic [BS], definitely one of the toughest groups in this tier! Had a lot of fun 1v1ing and GvGing you guys. Also to the [BS] warrior getting naked and spamming the /cry emote on naked Asura….. hahahahahhahahahaha

aka Angelic Renae, I have gone up against these guys on numerous occasions, plus a Engineer from Yarr (Spectreal). Always a blast to go toe to toe.

I did get a kick out of a fellow GoM member saying he was going to report me for 1v1 after I didn’t help him out when he jumped in (when I clearly warned him) during a friendly session inside Titan’s area. As long as my foe isn’t attempting to take our BL stuff, I have no problems being cordial (not spiking and not interfering with a bout) about a face off.

BTW, to that guardian whoever you are, I had just stopped those 2 from taking titan causing them to back off and eventually leave. A lot more than you seemed to accomplish by coming back time and time again waving your scepter.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Guys the Fights have been amazing! Really.. totally amazing.

we was joking in map chat with the volume of deaths both sides seems to suffer from our exchanges to change our Server Names.

Lootbags Crossing
Eredon Lootbags
Lootbags of Madness.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

aka Angelic Renae, I have gone up against these guys on numerous occasions, plus a Engineer from Yarr (Spectreal). Always a blast to go toe to toe.

I did get a kick out of a fellow GoM member saying he was going to report me for 1v1 after I didn’t help him out when he jumped in (when I clearly warned him) during a friendly session inside Titan’s area. As long as my foe isn’t attempting to take our BL stuff, I have no problems being cordial (not spiking and not interfering with a bout) about a face off.

BTW, to that guardian whoever you are, I had just stopped those 2 from taking titan causing them to back off and eventually leave. A lot more than you seemed to accomplish by coming back time and time again waving your scepter.

its always fun when we are on together.. i love reading. " 3-5 invaders at Titan ".. then 2 – 3 minutes later i read " I took care of them.. Titan is saved ", by ange of course. I do miss it when me and you would run into SPCA though. Had a blast fighting teivospy and wafflez. i hope we get to do it again sometime but there are plenty of good players in T8 as well.

I did get to 1 v 1 the Yarr engi at fight nite spectreal and as i assumed he beated me but i think i gave him a little run. i made a mistake though but i still think the outcome would have been the same. GF to you engi.

SS guild. was it you 3 against 3 gom at fight nite? those were some good fights, and i definitely enjoyed the gvg against Basic. i miss seeing you all running around gom though.

im the artist formerly known as Regerget*rded.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

its always fun when we are on together.. i love reading. " 3-5 invaders at Titan ".. then 2 – 3 minutes later i read " I took care of them.. Titan is saved ", by ange of course. <snip>

+1. Showed up yesterday when Angelic was fighting a 4, 3, 2 man at Titan and they both seemed to change their mind and target me.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

yeah we did some 3v3s iirc. some of you might have noticed me teleporting across the area all night, I had lag reaching up to 1200ms pings for the entire day. I never got to duel ;(

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Nordic Natedog.4360

Wish I didn’t miss all the fun in fight club last night though. Funny how that guy at titan didn’t like your bird Zorin. That seems to be the case where ever you go.

I do miss the fights along side you too Pita. I’ve gotten spoiled from it since I often have someone else with me and think we can handle 5-6 no problem. Trouble is, its not you and I turn around to see that I’m the only one left standing. Those foes still standing have that look of I’m going to kill me a mes. At that point, its about survival and seeing how many guys I can down. Very hard to finish guys with that kind of odds.

Mag (PA)

(edited by Nordic Natedog.4360)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Moonshine.9237

Moonshine.9237

Fight club was great. Got to try out a lot of my new build ideas. They all failed, but fun anyway. Thank you to all that showed up!

“Commander” Whiskey Victor – Warrior – Gate of Madness – [ASH]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

We love you Scarecrow

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnarok.4586

Ragnarok.4586

yeah we did some 3v3s iirc. some of you might have noticed me teleporting across the area all night, I had lag reaching up to 1200ms pings for the entire day. I never got to duel ;(

I wanted to duel you so bad but you didn’t notice me! Bastige. Guess you were lagging too hard

Mekanos – Engineer | Alradian – Warrior
[FcTR] on Maguuma

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Darek.1836

I did notice you, I told homie to tell you that I was lagging too hard to duel :\ sorry,

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Hematuria.4051

Hematuria.4051

I must’ve missed the big transfer announcement. Did everyone leave FC last night?

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Score update for those of us stuck at work?

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Ninjapotpie.6973

Ninjapotpie.6973

Wish I didn’t miss all the fun in fight club last night though. Funny how that guy at titan didn’t like your bird Zorin. That seems to be the case where ever you go.

I do miss the fights along side you too Pita. I’ve gotten spoiled from it since I often have someone else with me and think we can handle 5-6 no problem. Trouble is, its not you and I turn around to see that I’m the only one left standing. Those foes still standing have that look of I’m going to kill me a mes. At that point, its about survival and seeing how many guys I can down. Very hard to finish guys with that kind of odds.

I know. if its not my bird, its my bear, or worse my tower, i think they just dont want me to have friends. Maybe its my big blue beaver that offends?

Zorin Blackbow / Azrok [DS]
Ranger, Eng ,Commander (ret),Smartass
GoM. Please don’t feed the Trolls.

(edited by Ninjapotpie.6973)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

I know. if its not my bird, its my bear, or worse my tower, i think they just dont want me to have friends. Maybe its my big blue beaver that offends?

Lol… big blue beaver. -gigglesnort-

But that poor poor tower this morning.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

GOM – 237,325
FG – 184,272
ET – 181471

(working from home today!)

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Ninjapotpie.6973

8 and ahalf hours to upgrade… 10 mins to destroy. They like to do it when am not home. That is just rude…

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

GOM – 237,325
FG – 184,272
ET – 181471

Ooh, does that mean FC and ET will be switching colors today?

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

8 and ahalf hours to upgrade… 10 mins to destroy. They like to do it when am not home. That is just rude…

And they leave rams all over….they eat all of the food in the tower and stuff up the drains. >:(

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Ninjapotpie.6973

GOM – 237,325
FG – 184,272
ET – 181471

not by what http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA says. the only teir that will have any change is 7 our old friends HOD falling back to red.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Nordic Natedog.4360

GOM – 237,325
FG – 184,272
ET – 181471

not by what http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA says. the only teir that will have any change is 7 our old friends HOD falling back to red.

Looks like SF is making a push to join T6.

Mag (PA)

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: Quasi.8096

Quasi.8096

Lil late, but great duels last night.
Most of my duels lasted very long 5-10mins, lost to a few engineers this time around, kept having my play style mixed, battled thinking they were bunker when they were cd, so i didnt have much cd removals on, except for one engi which we lasted like 15mins but he got me in the end cause I got him to 20% hp and I got carried away to get that last hit and killed myself in confusion xD and I ended up missing my GvG cause I was still fighting lol

Exinyo – Elementalist
Basic[BS] – Eredon Terrace

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

GOM – 237,325
FG – 184,272
ET – 181471

ET and FC are only 4 points away from each other. I have a feeling the competition will be fierce this week.

4/12/13 - ET/GoM/FC

in WvW

Posted by: ClassyBear.5078

ClassyBear.5078

Lil late, but great duels last night.
Most of my duels lasted very long 5-10mins, lost to a few engineers this time around, kept having my play style mixed, battled thinking they were bunker when they were cd, so i didnt have much cd removals on, except for one engi which we lasted like 15mins but he got me in the end cause I got him to 20% hp and I got carried away to get that last hit and killed myself in confusion xD and I ended up missing my GvG cause I was still fighting lol

Oh, frig, that was you? That took so kitten long. You were playing on the dime and timing all your condition removals (didn’t have much CD removals, my kitten ) the entire fight despite my attempts at interrupts and spacing my confusions. To be honest, I was hoping that floating low would make you play a bit sloppier. I’m glad you did slack up because that fight was silly long.

And yeah, it really bothered me that I lost to the bunker engineer. I couldn’t find him after I went to my original build! Ah well, for another fight night I suppose.

(edited by ClassyBear.5078)