Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Teanti.2376

Teanti.2376

It’s painful though Kalkz! Certainly when it happens to be the worst server capping all of their fully upgraded keeps.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

you stop harassing us PLEASE!

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Lol i think the admins are smart enough to see someone meta-gaming them. But it makes for a fun watch.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

So far this has been rather interesting between the eBay winning and etc.

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

why people have to derail thread ¯\(‘¬’)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: matthen.5024

matthen.5024

why people have to derail thread ¯\(‘¬’)

Derail? I don’t think this thread even made it to the track…

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Actually the last thread got reported because the title was changed as well as the initial posting, which publicly named player(s) and guild(s). That is unfortunately against the forum ToS.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: nbvcxz.9248

nbvcxz.9248

Did i miss anything?

Scar
Guild Leader | Raid Commander of Organization Zero | [Zero]
The official Seige Master of Crystal Desert

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

they don’t actually believe themselves to be righteous. they just say that to rustle your jimmies.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Aww man I really liked them. This is what happens when internal arguments occur with people in some kind of power.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

they don’t actually believe themselves to be righteous. they just say that to rustle your jimmies.

-ken

That’s another regression of the internet, and many who participate. Any exchange in communication, that depicts an opposition is met with the childish nonsense that you have to be mad because you do not agree. I’ve heard better on grade school yards. What has happened to people?

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: ChesterWing.5321

ChesterWing.5321

what is this meaning “rustle your jimmy here”

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

what is this meaning “rustle your jimmy here”

You might get offended, and I really care about upholding your morals and beliefs. <3

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Kalkz who is terrified of 1v1. I spotted her and she ran until like 8 Borils Buddies showed for back up. What’s wrong? Warrior on warrior cant be so scary, and I already know that “Fear Me!” is coming since you’ve been running the same skills for months.

I understand if PvP without players to fight the other players for you is intimidating but I invite you to try it.

God kitten i get hunted by AR too now, I dont waste my time fighting 1v1 1v2 and etc, If im running somewhere im running to scout/to defend/to attack a tower, Not running to have a 1v1 fight lol

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

So I hurd u liek commandurz. We liek dem 2.

For the record, I obviously didn’t take the screenshot, as I think the greatsword on Mesmers is gross. Credits to who it was, which I’m certain someone will correct me on.

Attachments:

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

(edited by Sawnic.6795)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Haven’t logged in for awhile

Did sumtin happen?

Did AR/BP change???

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

God kitten i get hunted by AR too now, I dont waste my time fighting 1v1 1v2 and etc, If im running somewhere im running to scout/to defend/to attack a tower, Not running to have a 1v1 fight lol

It’s okay, I wouldn’t engage in a 1v1 as a Warrior either. :>

I kid, of course.

Leaving the tier tomorrowww.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Did sumtin happen?

Did AR/BP change???

BP and AR have swapped colors. According to BP intentionally so… for whatever perceived purpose(s) that serves.

I guess if anything it gives them the Overlook, which I’m sorry is hands down the most practical and defensible fortress in WvW. It’s location is perfect for trebbing just about everything in the north. It’s compact (unlike Stonemist), has very few doors (also unlike SM), and is situated uphill.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Did sumtin happen?

Did AR/BP change???

BP and AR have swapped colors. According to BP intentionally so… for whatever perceived purpose(s) that serves.

I guess if anything it gives them the Overlook, which I’m sorry is hands down the most practical and defensible fortress in WvW. It’s location is perfect for trebbing just about everything in the north. It’s compact (unlike Stonemist), has very few doors (also unlike SM), and is situated uphill.

Unless there was some secret backdoor deal that went down… anyone suggesting BP intentionally let AR come out ahead is doing AR a grave disservice. AR earned blue on their own merits.

Now with that said, I think Kodiak is secretly on Team Jacob.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Did we really just give up on numbering our threads at this point?

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

HOLD ON GUYS!

With CHAR gone, we won’t get grub done?

oh wait I don’t care

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: BlueprintLFE.2358

BlueprintLFE.2358

Anyone have a score update?

USMC 1st Battalion 10th Marines
Guardian-Blueprinted, Warrior- Grizzilli
[JCM] Guild: Ehmry Bay WvW

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

Hi guys, it’s Selene

I was summoned here. XD why should I come to ar and not gom. Gogogo

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

YAY!

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Score Update.

BP is making a really solid push into EB bl right now. Despite pushing them back at Bay, SW/NW tower, and a few sup camps, they are on the ball with Hills and holding the supply around it while contesting stuff and pressuring different areas. Too bad we barely have enough to defend. Fun fights.

At least I got to kill Kalkz twice lol. Cheers.

Attachments:

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

(edited by Luzano.6983)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

THIS is the only tier where 3rd and 2nd place are teaming up against 1st place, rather than fighting for 2nd. Seriously, every other tier even my own the 3rd and 2nd place fight it out and the 1st place server just sits back and relaxes. Keep the good work up BP and AR, you’re playing for first and that’s how it should be.

BUT, mad props to Ehmry Bay, the fact that they are still winning even though you both focus them means that they are stronger than both AR and BP put together.

Talons [BT]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

THIS is the only tier where 3rd and 2nd place are teaming up against 1st place, rather than fighting for 2nd. Seriously, every other tier even my own the 3rd and 2nd place fight it out and the 1st place server just sits back and relaxes. Keep the good work up BP and AR, you’re playing for first and that’s how it should be.

BUT, mad props to Ehmry Bay, the fact that they are still winning even though you both focus them means that they are stronger than both AR and BP put together.

This is not entirely true. We were trashing AR’s Borderlands for much of yesterday, but that was because they were ninja capping our own stuff while we were focused on fighting Ebay. Just shows why its so hard to have any sort of coordination really.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Fenikkusu.1569

Fenikkusu.1569

Lol story of my life

Selene Luminare [Commander/Elementalist]
Asiske [Fractals/Guardian]
Princess Mononoke [ Experimental/Ranger]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

At least I got to kill Kalkz twice lol. Cheers.

-_____________________________________-

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Random thoughts from a wvww newbie on BP:

1. what a blast!

2. the zerg is cool, fun to jump into and run with for awhile, but too numbers dependent for open field fighting, at least for my taste.

3. small hit squads are where are where wvw excels. Seiging towers and keeps, not so much. I know that’s where the points mostly are and am grateful for my team mates doing it, but its kind of so so on the fun meter.

4. tier movement seems nearly impossible, and with EB’s apparently superior server population and coverage, it seems that even moving to the top spot in tier 5 is all but impossible. I still love the ebb and flow of battle, but this system creates a sense of pointlessness.

5. why no points for kills? worked fine in allliance battles, don’t understand why its not here. Badges are great, but your server should get a direct benefit for each kill imo.

6. Kalkz haters: he’s a good commander I’ve run with several times. I don’t know what kind of trash talking or whatever might have gottern some of you riled up, but I’m glad he’s on our server. Very active on team chat and good at pulling the pugs and solos together for team goals.

7. EB and AR, I love you man! Seriously, keep coming at us hard, and expect the same. When the smoke clears I have nothing but respect for my “enemies” and mainly am just so glad you take it seriously enough to keep up the effort. Like any pvp mode this is only as good as the people playing it in sufficient numbers.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

4. tier movement seems nearly impossible, and with EB’s apparently superior server population and coverage, it seems that even moving to the top spot in tier 5 is all but impossible. I still love the ebb and flow of battle, but this system creates a sense of pointlessness.

While its nice to be in a high tier for aesthetic reasons, the tier system really exists so servers are matched up against servers of equal skill. Its not designed like a tournament bracket. When the system is working properly, all tiers are evenly matched against each other and there is not movement up or down. You only see movement out of a tier if a particular server suddenly gets amazingly good or amazingly bad. Usually this is caused by a sudden increase or decrease in population.

Honestly, I like being in a mid level tier. Its means I don’t have to wait forever to get a qued slot in WvW.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

So all of AR[Char] finally got banned is what I am reading? thank god the trolls get what they deserved. And @Aeros.2046 that is why i love this tier myself, great battles x amount of the time and we don’t have to worry about ques to participate in them.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

6. Kalkz haters: he’s a good commander I’ve run with several times. I don’t know what kind of trash talking or whatever might have gotten some of you riled up, but I’m glad he’s on our server. Very active on team chat and good at pulling the pugs and solos together for team goals.

Lol! I don’t think we genuinely hate the guy. I know I don’t. I just tend to think of this place like a really big neighborhood at night that’s just full of dogs. One dog barks, five others bark louder… So on, so forth. Kalkz, he barks louder than most. Can’t let him out-do us now can we? =D

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Wait..[CHAR] got hit with a ban? First I’m hearing about it. Can’t be correct.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

5. why no points for kills? worked fine in allliance battles, don’t understand why its not here. Badges are great, but your server should get a direct benefit for each kill imo.

6. Kalkz haters: he’s a good commander I’ve run with several times. I don’t know what kind of trash talking or whatever might have gottern some of you riled up, but I’m glad he’s on our server. Very active on team chat and good at pulling the pugs and solos together for team goals.

4.) Movement is stalled because of Glicko. There was talk from Devon about modifying it. There definitely needs to be more movement because I know several guild members who are bored with this pairing for the 3rd week in a row. And I guess is likely to be a forth yipee.

5.) Because it would be too easy to farm People for kills? You could throw the score way off pretty quickly. I’m not saying it shouldn’t happen because I believe WvW should be more focused around killing players than taking objectives. But then agian WvW is the red headed step child of ANet.

6.) I don’t want this post deleted.

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Nak.8315)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Wait..[CHAR] got hit with a ban? First I’m hearing about it. Can’t be correct.

They might have just been banned from the forums. No real way to know for sure, unless somebody from AR can tell us whether or not they’ve been seen.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Saw them last night, and promptly was offered pvp lessons for 5g per lesson so as of last night they were alive and kicking.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: bandgeekdp.4651

bandgeekdp.4651

Just had a great battle for SM. Sadly ebay was able to over well us with their numbers :/. It was still a great battle got lots of kills and had a ton of fun.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Mastermavrick.2439

yea their still ingame, whether they can post of the forums is another matter.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Oh that’s why this thread is so empty now

Skullclamp

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

What did they do? I don’t get banning a whole guild, even if it just the forums. Wouldn’t only the offenders be banned?

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: AVHero.7382

AVHero.7382

You mean all 3 [CHAR] members that ran their mouth? That’s probably exactly what happened.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

[CHAR] gone? Good riddance I say.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: aarcho.7391

aarcho.7391

Holy buckets. I take 1-2 months off from WvW and the kitten has hit the fan. Since I do not want to stir the pot or antagonize anyone, would anyone be so kind as to PM me the latest news with AR and its opposing servers? Kind of a weird request – but hey, when in Rome!

Commander Atheos Aarcho
WvW Main: Yenkk (D/D Asuran Thief)
Sentinels of the Phoenix [PHNX] (AR)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: CinnaTree.8071

CinnaTree.8071

It is a wonderful day good people of Ebay and BP, and Kalkz~!~!~! May your wvw day be filled with badges and good fights. Speaking of good fights, hello to GF guild~!~!

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

It is a wonderful day good people of Ebay and BP, and Kalkz~!~!~! May your wvw day be filled with badges and good fights. Speaking of good fights, hello to GF guild~!~!

Good day to you too, sir.

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I do not agree that Overlook is the best keep. I would much rather have Green which is able to treb all of its keeps safely, short supply runs, very few obstacles to exit the main keep, bridge choke point on N gate and water gates that are actually under water causing siege on them to be difficult. Oh and as a small bonus lots of squitos to build bloodlust stacks in relative safety.

Getting out of the Red Keep is a pain and frequently requires falling damage to do so quickly. Long supply distances don’t help and being within striking distance of SM is a two way street. It is also easy to treb the inner wall from the cliffs by Anz.

Blue has it the worst though. The bridge choke point between their keep and the legendary waypoint is horrible as well as too many gates and distant supply.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Hi guys, it’s Selene

I was summoned here. XD why should I come to ar and not gom. Gogogo

GoM was a good server, and I doubt you’ll hear much smack talk from AR or BP about them, but sadly they have been slowly bleeding men and sunk to T8. We haven’t been in the same tier since we left T7, so I don’t know if they are happy where they are.

What I can tell you is that the general consensus is that most people in this tier are having a blast atm. Forum trolling aside, (We lock threads like its our job.) The majority of us have a lot of respect for our enemies. AR and BP came up together and are rivals, and Ebay has fought both of us from time to time and knows us fairly well.

Ebay has the numbers, but AR and BP put up a good fight imho. Zergs happen regularly, but AR and BP can only muster the troops on 1-2 maps, so you can either avoid the zergs easily or go to a different map all together. The tier has been slowly cultivating a havoc squad/ small man appreciation since we last faced NSP. Its not much to brag about, mainly as anyone associated with the larger guilds are duty bound to keep the match close on points, but its definitely there. Ebay even has some good havoc squads. AR is still mostly a lot of solo and duo roamers, but I like to think we are trying to change that.

In other news:

Last night I finally ran into a [GH]‘s A team south of SM. They held off and pushed (perhaps farmed is a better word) maybe 2x as many (albeit pugs) for quite a while. I can’t be sure of the numbers as there were (I think) 3 mesmers spitting out clones constantly, a fairly savvy killshot warr (I’ve little respect for killshot warrs that never step out of range of an ally or a tower, sorry, but at least you were skilled at not dying), and 1-2 others. Impressive coordination, as every time I downed one of them as I was pugging they instantly stopped facing the zerg they were engaged in and saved their downed mesmer or warr. Only got a few spikes against your crew, but it was good fights all the same.

As for the BP last night near OW, you guys need to buy a sense of humor. The twilight 100b char CO and his buddies sat in there shooting cannons at me and my guildie, along with a Ebay companion that we had partied with and were messing about with for ages. We were trying to get you guys to come out and have some fun, but you just kept sitting on those walls and firing seige at us. It was your 4 vs our 3, why so srs? Rest of BP was fun as usual. Looking forward to it again tonight!

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Mastermavrick.2439

Dear EB[pk] zerg running on AR… you ever going to try taking a defended target? Because I am laughing at how you won’t attack 3ppl manning siege, and all those Tower/keep taps you do are not even concerning us anymore because we know you’ll never try to actually attack them. Drink some liquid courage or something this is embarrassing.

CONGRATS two+ hours later and 30+ you took North camp again

(edited by Mastermavrick.2439)