4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

In other news:

Last night I finally ran into a [GH]‘s A team south of SM. They held off and pushed (perhaps farmed is a better word) maybe 2x as many (albeit pugs) for quite a while. I can’t be sure of the numbers as there were (I think) 3 mesmers spitting out clones constantly, a fairly savvy killshot warr (I’ve little respect for killshot warrs that never step out of range of an ally or a tower, sorry, but at least you were skilled at not dying), and 1-2 others. Impressive coordination, as every time I downed one of them as I was pugging they instantly stopped facing the zerg they were engaged in and saved their downed mesmer or warr. Only got a few spikes against your crew, but it was good fights all the same.

That was Me (killshot warrior) and Potato and Pi. I don’t usually run Rifle just depends on the situation, I don’t spec for it. I told Potato me sitting in the back pumping the rifle works rofl. Glass mesmer can play front line fighters

Yea was fun though nice fights. Where you the little moob/arms asuran thief?

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Richard.7642

Richard.7642

Dear EB[pk] zerg running on AR… you ever going to try taking a defended target? Because I am laughing at how you won’t attack 3ppl manning siege, and all those Tower/keep taps you do are not even concerning us anymore because we know you’ll never try to actually attack them. Drink some liquid courage or something this is embarrassing.

CONGRATS two+ hours later and 30+ you took North camp again

You most likely saw a pk group doing either a training or alt event. If you want real fights all the time then gather your server and give EBay a run this week, else they’ll just train for when they get to T4 (in a year or so at the rate EBay is going)… IMHO, WvW guilds even having the time for training and other events just shows how stuck in a rut/bored/not worried EBay is at the moment

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

True enough i guess it didn’t help 90% of them were upleveled. But even then learning to rush siege when theirs x amount u kitten omething you have train quick and early, otherwise how will know they’ll follow you into a SM/Keep Lord room full of siege. And yea guess i should try to get people together to Hit EBBL more ><".

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Dear EB[pk] zerg running on AR… you ever going to try taking a defended target? Because I am laughing at how you won’t attack 3ppl manning siege, and all those Tower/keep taps you do are not even concerning us anymore because we know you’ll never try to actually attack them. Drink some liquid courage or something this is embarrassing.

You most likely saw a pk group doing either a training or alt event. If you want real fights all the time then gather your server and give EBay a run this week, else they’ll just train for when they get to T4 (in a year or so at the rate EBay is going)… IMHO, WvW guilds even having the time for training and other events just shows how stuck in a rut/bored/not worried EBay is at the moment

Lol what? Training is vital. Regardless of the match up you should always be doing it.

True enough i guess it didn’t help 90% of them were upleveled. But even then learning to rush siege when theirs x amount u kitten omething you have train quick and early, otherwise how will know they’ll follow you into a SM/Keep Lord room full of siege. And yea guess i should try to get people together to Hit EBBL more ><".

Are you that one ranger who tower hugs all day? With the stacks and everything? If so, you always give great wexp.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

“…I know several guild members who are bored with this pairing for the 3rd week in a row.”

AR and BP lol at this. How many times have we faced each other now, 17?

[Arr][GOAT]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

In other news:

Last night I finally ran into a [GH]‘s A team south of SM. They held off and pushed (perhaps farmed is a better word) maybe 2x as many (albeit pugs) for quite a while. I can’t be sure of the numbers as there were (I think) 3 mesmers spitting out clones constantly, a fairly savvy killshot warr (I’ve little respect for killshot warrs that never step out of range of an ally or a tower, sorry, but at least you were skilled at not dying), and 1-2 others. Impressive coordination, as every time I downed one of them as I was pugging they instantly stopped facing the zerg they were engaged in and saved their downed mesmer or warr. Only got a few spikes against your crew, but it was good fights all the same.

That was Me (killshot warrior) and Potato and Pi. I don’t usually run Rifle just depends on the situation, I don’t spec for it. I told Potato me sitting in the back pumping the rifle works rofl. Glass mesmer can play front line fighters

Yea was fun though nice fights. Where you the little moob/arms asuran thief?

Yeah, that was me. I really do have to commend your coordination. And I must admit I was impressed at how you handled (or rather manhandled) me, your whole crew really knows how to react to burst. It was refreshing. Sadly, I couldn’t convince them to try a flank out on you guys and kept trying to go in solo while they just plinked away at your buddies’ clones.

Maybe we’ll get lucky next time!

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

“…I know several guild members who are bored with this pairing for the 3rd week in a row.”

Exactly this. Believe it or not, Glicko is working as intended. You aren’t performing well enough to be considered T4 anymore. T5 has you now. Embrace it, and get to know your fellow servers intimately through the end of a blade.

Which would you prefer: To have even-handed, stable, close matches week in and week out? Or to have it based on a round robin system where you play a different team every week, but get roflstomped 45% of the time, faceroll another 45%, and then get one close match once every 4 months?

AR and BP have evolved with each match we have. We have seen our trends and tactics change in direct response to each other. BP designed the Thursday night all-nighter to beat our slow start heavy weekday game. Knowing your opponent’s quirks and abilities only adds another layer of depth to the game.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Walabone.6713

Walabone.6713

Maybe it’s my RvR upbringing in Warhammer, but I enjoy the repetitive matchups and knowing my opponents. I dearly miss my Book of Grudges!

Walabone – Borlis Pass
Ascension [WAR] Officer | [ÆÆÆÆ] | Driver of BP’s GvG guild [BB]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

So that’s the story ? they got crushed by AR so they jumped on BP BL to attack a wood undefended Bay …. mhmmmm can’t blame them

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Or something their zerg and another two 1bp & 1eb came on during our prime time for fight for a bit but what can you do… Always easier to do what take less work for 90% of zergs.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Having had the pleasure of fighting with all three keeps in Eternal, I can confirm that Lowlands Keep is hands down the best keep in the game from a purely strategic point of view. From lowlands, you can see all entry ways into your corner. Both the supply camps are a short jump off the walls away. A treb placed on the inner walls can hit every tower in the corner, regardless of placement. The waypoint is 15 seconds away from every tower in the zone.

Overlook by comparison, is a nightmare for defending the zone. I will admit, from a stand alone point of view Overlook is probably the hardest keep to take, but it is useless from the point of view of defense. The only tower it can effectively defend is Veloka. Ogreswatch is close, but requires sky diving to reach in time, while Mendons Gap and Anzalius are essentially isolated fire bases that a few brave guards occasionally try (and fail) to hold as the Zerg desperately attempts to reach them across the wide open fields to the west of the keep. I don’t know how many times I have led a desperate charge to Mendons only to see the enemy walking happily across the bridge to the tower lord while I am still racing for the stairs leading to the gate.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Having had the pleasure of fighting with all three keeps in Eternal, I can confirm that Lowlands Keep is hands down the best keep in the game from a purely strategic point of view. From lowlands, you can see all entry ways into your corner. Both the supply camps are a short jump off the walls away. A treb placed on the inner walls can hit every tower in the corner, regardless of placement. The waypoint is 15 seconds away from every tower in the zone.

Overlook by comparison, is a nightmare for defending the zone. I will admit, from a stand alone point of view Overlook is probably the hardest keep to take, but it is useless from the point of view of defense. The only tower it can effectively defend is Veloka. Ogreswatch is close, but requires sky diving to reach in time, while Mendons Gap and Anzalius are essentially isolated fire bases that a few brave guards occasionally try (and fail) to hold as the Zerg desperately attempts to reach them across the wide open fields to the west of the keep. I don’t know how many times I have led a desperate charge to Mendons only to see the enemy walking happily across the bridge to the tower lord while I am still racing for the stairs leading to the gate.

I disagree.

The only tower that’s difficult to take on the green side is Wildcreek.

Red side seems hard to defend but it really isn’t, here’s my reasoning.

Mendons is the closest tower to any waypoint. The first waypoint can take you to Mendons in literally 5-10 seconds. Once people are actually inside mendons, it’s easy to defend and hard for the enemy to capture.
Anzalias Pass is a hard tower to defend but mortars and trebs from Overlook can reach the gate and make it non-rammable. They will need to cata but (if upgraded enough) mortars should handle those easily.
Ogrewatch if sieged properly shouldn’t be lost. It has remote locations for good siege placements which makes the enemy vulnerable. There’s also a chokepoint inside the tower if the enemy manages to break through. Make 4 ballistas and 3 Arrow carts and they’ll never pass.
Veloka is the second hardest tower to capture in Eternal (behind Langor). Almost everything from Overlook can reach to defend it.

Overlook keep itself is pretty easy to defend. The only downside is the water gate does not have oil or cannons.

“Green may appear to be the easiest to defend because the “winning” server is always on it. Which means they may have the most population they need to be able to maintain it’s properties.” – Testpig

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

So BP, why is our Hills red again, only hours after we fully upgraded it? I know no sizable force has gone up there, certainly not enough to siege it. I’ve been skirmishing with your roamers between there and your spawn all night. I also helped retake from your earlier ownership of it.

1. There were NO mes present when we swept it.
2. There was NO unused enemy siege present.

Shame… Shaaaaame. =(

FACEPALM, I have these for a reason

Attachments:

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

So BP, why is our Hills red again, only hours after we fully upgraded it? I know no sizable force has gone up there, certainly not enough to siege it. I’ve been skirmishing with your roamers between there and your spawn all night. I also helped retake from your earlier ownership of it.

Shame… Shaaaaame. =(

As stated, no sizable force passed me up or ran me over at any time. One or two golems and no people with it are not going to cut it with the guards at Hills.

And now your puggles are proving again what they’re best at. Late night zergs… S’okay though, I’ll be there for every fight. Unlike some, I have no fear of losing or unbeatable odds that only cost me a few silver pieces.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: nbvcxz.9248

nbvcxz.9248

Shame… Shaaaaame. =(

As stated, no sizable force passed me up or ran me over at any time. One or two golems and no people with it are not going to cut it with the guards at Hills.

And now your puggles are proving again what they’re best at. Late night zergs… S’okay though, I’ll be there for every fight. Unlike some, I have no fear of losing or unbeatable odds that only cost me a few silver pieces.

Well he’s using Alphas. I am using Omega, And i need like 3 Omega to break one reinforce gate fast which is in 30 secs, and also surely i would need people around just to make sure we don’t get flank and golems don’t get dropped.

Maybe Kalkz have a better tactics of using alphas.

Plus it was a epic battle at SM about 18 hours ago, while Ehmry had SM, i had to send in 5 Omegas in the 1st round and 8 Omegas in the 2nd round to get SM, only to have BP flipped it easily, since it’s paper tower, and while we were concentrating on Ehmry bay side =p

Well played.

Scar
Guild Leader | Raid Commander of Organization Zero | [Zero]
The official Seige Master of Crystal Desert

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

I don’t support exploiting but when you catch Kalkz or anyone on BP actually exploiting then you have every reason to complain. If you just assume it’s exploiting without any proof, then there isn’t much myself or anyone on BP can do.

I don’t know how Kalkz does these things nor was I on when he took hills but he told me he did not cheat his way through it and I believe him. However, if he lied to me, he’s going on my block list.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Evilzara.6378)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

I don’t support exploiting but when you catch Kalkz or anyone on BP actually exploiting then you have every reason to complain. If you just assume it’s exploiting without any proof, then there isn’t much myself or anyone on BP can do.

I don’t know how Kalkz does these things nor was I on when he took hills but he told me he did not cheat his way through it and I believe him. However, if he lied to me, he’s going on my block list.

That’s fine, believe what you like. I still reported everyone there. I will also be sending in a video via ticket showing them the situation.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

no please, anything but not your block list my dear love

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

Shame… Shaaaaame. =(

Well he’s using Alphas. I am using Omega, And i need like 3 Omega to break one reinforce gate fast which is in 30 secs, and also surely i would need people around just to make sure we don’t get flank and golems don’t get dropped.

Maybe Kalkz have a better tactics of using alphas.

Plus it was a epic battle at SM about 18 hours ago, while Ehmry had SM, i had to send in 5 Omegas in the 1st round and 8 Omegas in the 2nd round to get SM, only to have BP flipped it easily, since it’s paper tower, and while we were concentrating on Ehmry bay side =p

Well played.

Where did he build them? As I mentioned I was skirmishing literally right on Redlake’s front lawn for hours. Even with a mes porting them, I’d have at least seen something.

Speaking of those skirmishes, omahgerd whoever that ranger was you’re REALLY good lol. From [LORE] I believe it was. It’s a shame you are apparently not all that friendly, since you kept bagging me every time you’d win. I’d have loved to chat with you. =/

Yumiko Togashii

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

I find all this frustration at Kalkz entertaining. He has really got under your skin! Seeing how you all are so sure he is cheating must really stroke his ego. Its like you all just gave him the biggest compliment ever. Hilarious!

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

I find all this frustration at Kalkz entertaining. He has really got under your skin! Seeing how you all are so sure he is cheating must really stroke his ego. Its like you all just gave him the biggest compliment ever. Hilarious!

Cheats, its all about cheating!

Attachments:

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Cheats, its all about cheating!

Proof Kalkz is playing for second!

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: ripper.6097

ripper.6097

I like the watching the bragging you guys are doing from morning capping when no ones on and are still in last place :/ LoL

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

BP is clearly glitching through every tower and keep. Its the only explanation.

And according to Ebay They gonna try so hard to send us to tier 6 to completely get rid of BP, I wonder why they hate us so much “looks at their raitings. evil laugh”

Its true, kick BP down and once u get DH you will be easily getting 100k lead on both AR and DH. If BP stays … We shall make you stay and lose more ratings, Kick BP down … You can do it, It’s your only choice!

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

I don’t know where you get this idea we are an easy target when you are losing all week and need to pvdoor all night to close the lead. AR can hold its own (as long as people are awake)

EDIT: Score Update

Attachments:

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

(edited by Tetra Bug.7134)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Stone.6751

I like the watching the bragging you guys are doing from morning capping when no ones on and are still in last place :/ LoL

Its not that we jumped in and started bragging, we just responded to all the complaints, which were comical. We have some people whose prime-time hours are when you are sleeping, so I guess you call that night-capping. Really its just off peak hour coverage, which most every server covets.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

From what I’ve seen Tetra, AR has gotten some fine strategy down to have made it into second place and stay there. BP, well…everytime I see them aim for something, it’s with numbers. That could just be how it is this week though, as to be honest I’m not on that much outside of the evening rush.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

That’s fine, believe what you like. I still reported everyone there. I will also be sending in a video via ticket showing them the situation.

you know you can always run supply from 1 map to another to build these golems just outside of the WP……. kinda like you ebay guys like to do at times. With a good group of around 30 with mes portals and stealths its doable….

who says Kalkz never did that?

i see alot of QQ when ever you ebay guys loose a keep now…

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Jaytee.9513

Jaytee.9513

The incident got reported so all ANET has to do is look at the logs to see what happened……if a hack or exploit was used then a ban is in order. This is something we can all agree upon, correct?

So why bring up what ifs and scenarios trying to explain the sudden capping of a fully reinforced keep? If nothing wrong was done then no worries. If someone gets banned then I hope its a lesson we can all learn from.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Anubbyss.3805

Anubbyss.3805

I don’t want to see BP drop a tier myself, killing Kalkz and his buddies is way to much fun. I laugh every time he runs to his keep guards when faced with just a single necromancer, is so much fun lol.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

You know you can always run supply from 1 map to another to build these golems just outside of the WP……. kinda like you ebay guys like to do at times. With a good group of around 30 with mes portals and stealths its doable….

who says Kalkz never did that?

i see alot of QQ when ever you ebay guys loose a keep now…

But you missed my initial point, I was camping on the Redlake front lawn. Any golems, or mes porting them, would have had to come right by me. I did let a few Borliss slip by, admittedly. I was busy playing and generally having fun with that awesome [LORE] ranger of yours. But nothing sizable enough to take Hills, and certainly not golems. Also, every time I died, which was quite often cause we were trading off frequently, I’d go back to the Hills WP. So this capture of Hills took literally minutes, if that. It was highly suspicious.

Unrelated side note: Laaame, and just my luck lol. I perch myself on the cliff overlooking Faithleap on our BL. Sit there for nearly 30 mins watching over the place. Then when I FINALLY leave for 2 mins to swap my laundry to the dryer… -pause for deep breath- … I come back to find I’m not only dead, but you guys had hurled me off the cliff as well. Noticed you emote poked at me too. Lmao!

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

All you ppl claiming that some exploit was used by BP, even to the point of repoting everyone in the area, can you explain exactly what you think was done? It sounds like you have no clue and are making a huge assumption based on an unfavoable result. I understand why you are suprised, I’ve read your posts, my question is what exactly is this magic trick you insist was used?

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

KStudios.2850

All you ppl claiming that some exploit was used by BP, even to the point of repoting everyone in the area, can you explain exactly what you think was done? It sounds like you have no clue and are making a huge assumption based on an unfavoable result. I understand why you are suprised, I’ve read your posts, my question is what exactly is this magic trick you insist was used?

Getting through the Hills gates is a known glitch.

Yumiko Togashii

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

From what I’ve seen Tetra, AR has gotten some fine strategy down to have made it into second place and stay there. BP, well…everytime I see them aim for something, it’s with numbers. That could just be how it is this week though, as to be honest I’m not on that much outside of the evening rush.

I can assure you we are playing for 1st, but we really lack the people to make that push. Peak times for us AR is formidable, but its a short window each day. We end up in second because we can’t make that final push for 1st.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

What’s your issue with “you ppl”? Anyway, I’m not defending exactly, though if you don’t know that someone used an exploit I think its pretty lame to accuse them of it, and even worse to report it. But I’m just asking. To answer your question, someone from BP who was on did explain—alpha golems. Impossible? Tell me why. Guy above says hills gate is a known glitch. Can someone explain? I’m pretty new, just trying to understand.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Kalkz might be a bit on the trolling side on the forum, and might be a night capper. But after all the match up we had with them, he never used any hacks.

In the last like 10 match up again BP, not once did he ever bug abused to get into a keep/tower.

I wasn’t there, but I would be surprised if he did.

Kstudios, you didn’t see their group ether. Even if they hacked they had to get there.

@GF

What the hell with the annoying build on your thiefs guys? Those are such troll build. Sword with a lot of stealth and using sword to port back.

I was testing some build on my necro, got stomped by your thief, had to respec to my main build.

Sadly, I could never finish you guys out, both your sword thief would just run each time. Highest mobility class vs lowest mobility class, not much I can do, except make you run away. Tho Your human thief was a lot stronger then your Asura one.

We had some good fight, I was running under [LD] guild I think yesterday. I fought your guardian/mesmer with my Bolt Warrior friend, was pretty cool.

Sadly a monstrous Zerg came by from BP and Ebay and wasted everything with kitten lag.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

eBay cracks me up. They claim their keep defense is impeccable and has no flaws of any kind. I was there last night, NA primetime with 14 of my guys and 3 pugs. We walked up to Hills south and built a superior ballista, demolished your defensive seige within a minute and then built two superior rams. Hills had 1100 supply. We had the door to 10% (a few minutes standing around) before ya’ll even considered responding.

Why do I bring this up? This was during your primetime! We were spotted IMMEDIATELY but yet we were almost in before anyone thwarted our response. What I find funny is “OH we would have seen the golems. We would have seen everything happening” but yet… if I built a golem at the gate you wouldn’t have noticed. DURING PRIMETIME!

Hahahahaha. I laugh.

P.S. I’m not saying it wasn’t exploiting, I’m saying that if it was and you reported them, ANet will handle it. It’s their business to take care of it.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

eBay cracks me up. They claim their keep defense is impeccable and has no flaws of any kind. I was there last night, NA primetime with 14 of my guys and 3 pugs. We walked up to Hills south and built a superior ballista, demolished your defensive seige within a minute and then built two superior rams. Hills had 1100 supply. We had the door to 10% (a few minutes standing around) before ya’ll even considered responding.

Why do I bring this up? This was during your primetime! We were spotted IMMEDIATELY but yet we were almost in before anyone thwarted our response. What I find funny is “OH we would have seen the golems. We would have seen everything happening” but yet… if I built a golem at the gate you wouldn’t have noticed. DURING PRIMETIME!

Hahahahaha. I laugh.

P.S. I’m not saying it wasn’t exploiting, I’m saying that if it was and you reported them, ANet will handle it. It’s their business to take care of it.

What time was it when this was going on, and was the EB Borderlands all green before you started?

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Nah, our keep defense isn’t impeccable. We just have a few VERY adamant players who take defense religiously. It’s unbelievable how much a handful of players like these can help our server, and it’s probably the reason we have the reputation we do in regards to our homeland defense.

On another note, it does take a couple minutes to get to a keep sometimes. If a large group is attacking, they can easily be inside before our players are even able to get inside. The waypoint doesn’t open up for three minutes after the first attack, and if a gate is going to go down, we prefer to start setting up siege on the inside rather than waste time and resources on a lost cause. Just an FYI.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Oh man, I take a day off and look at all these wonderful posts to reply too!

Kicking BP out of the tier doesn’t really make anything easier, AR is the more challenging opponent right now, not BP. Although DH doesn’t use cookie cutter tactics and it might bring a refreshing change. Anyways, it’s not even Ehmry who is doing the kicking… It’s BP playing for first and DH getting good evolution.

Also I wanted to let everyone know I’m working on a presentation, well, a tutorial of sorts for counting group sizes. I’ve noticed throughout this match up we have had by far, some of the worst simple number counting I’ve ever seen. There will be pictures, charts, step-by-step counting procedures, and even an email you can send questions to if you have a screenshot and are not having any luck counting the tags!

I also think Zara should post more on BP’s behalf, some other people just make them look silly.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Kalkz.5297

Kicking BP out of the tier doesn’t really make anything easier, AR is the more challenging opponent right now, not BP. Although DH doesn’t use cookie cutter tactics and it might bring a refreshing change. Anyways, it’s not even Ehmry who is doing the kicking… It’s BP playing for first and DH getting good evolution.

Also I wanted to let everyone know I’m working on a presentation, well, a tutorial of sorts for counting group sizes. I’ve noticed throughout this match up we have had by far, some of the worst simple number counting I’ve ever seen. There will be pictures, charts, step-by-step counting procedures, and even an email you can send questions to if you have a screenshot and are not having any luck counting the tags!

I also think Zara should post more on BP’s behalf, some other people just make them look silly.

Wanna bet ? Real bet ? I promise. I will pay Sekz 100g, when BP drops a Tier (IF), then Ebay will totally destroy Tier 5, Then you will have to pay me 100g. If u did win with less than 40k lead, i’ll pay

p.s : im loving this talk about me exploiting, keep it up

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Wanna bet ? Real bet ? I promise. I will pay Sekz 100g, IF BP dropped a Tier, then Ebay will totally destroy Tier 5, Then you will have to pay me 100g. If u did win with less than 40k lead, i’ll pay

p.s : im loving this talk about me exploiting, keep it up

Idk, I heard you didn’t pay up on the last bet you made with us. Are you really the highest rank in BP?

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

I’m so glad AR is pressing Ebay and BP, it starting to get through in our server and more people are becoming interested in WvW. It has one bad side effect though. Since I’ve started my WvWvW addiction I’ve never had to queue for Eternal Battlegrounds from Anvil Rock; however, since last reset Eternal BG has been full-up for AR! I’ve had to run around the BLs but it been a good learning experience how the BLs can affect the greater strategic picture. Oh, I can’t forget that I finally ran into the infamous CHAR during a battle or two…and yes we won.

Great to see so many AR in Eternal BG bringing the good fight but, to quote the classic Ti Kwan Leep sketch, " I want to boot some head too."

For the curious:
Ti Kwan Leep by the Frantics
Audio – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8VD4JXUozM
Transcript – http://dmdb.org/lyrics/boot.to.the.head.html

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Stone.6751

Expecting BP to go after their own is a lost cause now. They are all either okay with glitching and/or harassing as long as it does not negatively affect them or are suddenly incapable of talking.

Wrong. Expecting us to turn on a well known commander whim no one has seen a hint of dishonesty from because two people can’t believie he captured their keep is nothing more than amusing. There is zero proof other than some assumptions, and that doesn’t really pass the reliability test.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Wrong. Expecting us to turn on a well known commander whim no one has seen a hint of dishonesty from because two people can’t believie he captured their keep is nothing more than amusing. There is zero proof other than some assumptions, and that doesn’t really pass the reliability test.

Then let me hear your reasoning for how a keep could be taken within 30 seconds without taking down any doors/walls or having a hidden mesmer?

Notice, it was taken with 30 seconds of it going contested.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: AVHero.7382

AVHero.7382

I’m so glad AR is pressing Ebay and BP, it starting to get through in our server and more people are becoming interested in WvW. It has one bad side effect though. Since I’ve started my WvWvW addiction I’ve never had to queue for Eternal Battlegrounds from Anvil Rock; however, since last reset Eternal BG has been full-up for AR! I’ve had to run around the BLs but it been a good learning experience how the BLs can affect the greater strategic picture. Oh, I can’t forget that I finally ran into the infamous CHAR during a battle or two…and yes we won.

As an EBay citizen I have not had to queue for EBG at all this week. Granted, I’ve only WvW’d like 4 nights this week, but every time I’ve gone to EBG and never had a queue. And yes, I work, so it has been during peak hours.

I always see dismissal of many EBay victories as “their numbers took us,” but I don’t think we REALLY have that many more people than it is always made out to be. Any zerg v zerg situations I’ve witnessed have had fairly evenly numbered zergs, rather than a gross lead by EBay. I would be interested in seeing actual numbers of players in attendance at various times during the week, because the anecdotal evidence of the zerg that is EBay always leaves me thinking people are exaggerating.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

tas.6310

Then let me hear your reasoning for how a keep could be taken within 30 seconds without taking down any doors/walls or having a hidden mesmer?

Notice, it was taken with 30 seconds of it going contested.

Oh wait… wait wait wait… now you’re saying you didn’t SEE them exploit in but that since you THINK it was taken within 30 seconds it had to have been?

I understand now.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

Oh wait… wait wait wait… now you’re saying you didn’t SEE them exploit in but that since you THINK it was taken within 30 seconds it had to have been?

I understand now.

Still waiting for your reasoning to how that situation could have happened.

edit, also we know who the mesmer was who ported the force in and have reported him. Was funny was because his first story was that he was hiding but had to change it to something else because that was impossible.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

tas.6310

I understand now.

Still waiting for your reasoning to how that situation could have happened.

Did you watch them exploit in?

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

Did you watch them exploit in?

If we saw him sneaking in you would not have capped it. This is called deductive reasoning, still waiting for your reasoning on how he would have gotten in with those circumstances.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)