4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Tychimios.2659

Tychimios.2659

Wrong. Expecting us to turn on a well known commander whim no one has seen a hint of dishonesty from because two people can’t believie he captured their keep is nothing more than amusing. There is zero proof other than some assumptions, and that doesn’t really pass the reliability test.

Then let me hear your reasoning for how a keep could be taken within 30 seconds without taking down any doors/walls or having a hidden mesmer?

Notice, it was taken with 30 seconds of it going contested.

First off, I do not condone using exploits. I am a BP citizen. Had I been there and this was in fact an abuse of an exploit, I would report it. However, I was not there. Very few people were there who can attest to the details you are putting forth. Right now, most of the posts on this matter are heresay. Did it really only take 30 seconds? Was there really no mesmer? I think I’ll give my commander the benefit of the doubt considering there is enough reasonable doubt here and I have never seen or even heard an accusation prior to this about Kalkz using exploits.

All in all. It has been reported. Anet may look into it and may act accordingly. I say we put it behind us and look forward to the upcoming week.

Nessa Tarmiriel – Bolt Mesmer / Tychimios – Asura Dreamer Thief

Borlis Pass – [BS] guild

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

First off, I do not condone using exploits. I am a BP citizen. Had I been there and this was in fact an abuse of an exploit, I would report it. However, I was not there. Very few people were there who can attest to the details you are putting forth. Right now, most of the posts on this matter are heresay. Did it really only take 30 seconds? Was there really no mesmer? I think I’ll give my commander the benefit of the doubt considering there is enough reasonable doubt here and I have never seen or even heard an accusation prior to this about Kalkz using exploits.

This is your problem BP. At most you are only willing to say that you yourself do not condone it. How about putting up a PSA condemning any actions or question the people being accused. At some point you have to think that there may be something to all these accusations.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

This is your problem BP. At most you are only willing to say that you yourself do not condone it. How about putting up a PSA condemning any actions or question the people being accused. At some point you have to think that there may be something to all these accusations.

All these accusations are from one person. You.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

Then you are woefully out of the loop.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Wrong. Expecting us to turn on a well known commander whim no one has seen a hint of dishonesty from because two people can’t believie he captured their keep is nothing more than amusing. There is zero proof other than some assumptions, and that doesn’t really pass the reliability test.

Then let me hear your reasoning for how a keep could be taken within 30 seconds without taking down any doors/walls or having a hidden mesmer?

Notice, it was taken with 30 seconds of it going contested.

Well, my explanation is rather simple; I don’t know that your observations are accurate. Link us the video so we can see what you’re taking about. One that shows us some proof. Otherwise its just an assumption on your end. Is it not?

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

tas.6310

Then you are woefully out of the loop.

Remember my last post? It was about you calling the entire BP server an exploiting server. I may be woefully out of the loop but you seem incistent on dragging the Borlis Pass server name through the mud and calling us exploiters. I find this insulting because you, as well as the rest of the eBay community, know that’s not true. All you do is sling mud at the wall and hope it sticks.

You want us to report Kalkz as an exploiting person because you say so. Because you, someone who didn’t see, watch, witness, or have any established record of knowing for a fact that it happened, say so. Kalkz is a commander of Borlis Pass. Kalkz has established a very… unusual… reputation on this forum. Let me pose a question to you – is it possible that you’re simply trying to ruin Kalkz name so that you have less competition for the “PvDoor” scenario?

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

Well, my explanation is rather simple; I don’t know that your observations are accurate. Link us the video so we can see what you’re taking about. One that shows us some proof. Otherwise its just an assumption on your end. Is it not?

The only assumption being made is you believing what we are saying to be false. Which is fine if you believe the world to be out to get you I guess.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

I’m so glad AR is pressing Ebay and BP, it starting to get through in our server and more people are becoming interested in WvW. It has one bad side effect though. Since I’ve started my WvWvW addiction I’ve never had to queue for Eternal Battlegrounds from Anvil Rock; however, since last reset Eternal BG has been full-up for AR! I’ve had to run around the BLs but it been a good learning experience how the BLs can affect the greater strategic picture. Oh, I can’t forget that I finally ran into the infamous CHAR during a battle or two…and yes we won.

As an EBay citizen I have not had to queue for EBG at all this week. Granted, I’ve only WvW’d like 4 nights this week, but every time I’ve gone to EBG and never had a queue. And yes, I work, so it has been during peak hours.

I always see dismissal of many EBay victories as “their numbers took us,” but I don’t think we REALLY have that many more people than it is always made out to be. Any zerg v zerg situations I’ve witnessed have had fairly evenly numbered zergs, rather than a gross lead by EBay. I would be interested in seeing actual numbers of players in attendance at various times during the week, because the anecdotal evidence of the zerg that is EBay always leaves me thinking people are exaggerating.

I can agree, numbers are a factor but they are one piece of the tactical pie. I’ve seen smaller EBay units out-maneuver AR and BP zergs many times by hitting their rearguard/flank and start breaking up the zerg. Credit where credit is due, some of EBays guilds are real good.

What has been exciting is seeing both AR commanders and guilds learning how to counter flanking, adopting new tactics and changing how we attack you all. The battles are fun, we have to think and we aren’t just steamroll’d. I’m also excited to see more people logging in from AR, it means our server is getting more involved.

It would be awesome if the sPvP players we have are logging in. They would bring some great talent.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

You want us to report Kalkz as an exploiting person because you say so. Because you, someone who didn’t see, watch, witness, or have any established record of knowing for a fact that it happened, say so. Kalkz is a commander of Borlis Pass. Kalkz has established a very… unusual… reputation on this forum. Let me pose a question to you – is it possible that you’re simply trying to ruin Kalkz name so that you have less competition for the “PvDoor” scenario?

I have not proposed BP to do any specific action. I assumed, incorrectly I guess, that the right answer would be to help us get to the bottom of this by asking questions. For the second part, my previous response.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: AVHero.7382

AVHero.7382

I can agree, numbers are a factor but they are one piece of the tactical pie. I’ve seen smaller EBay units out-maneuver AR and BP zergs many times by hitting their rearguard/flank and start breaking up the zerg. Credit where credit is due, some of EBays guilds are real good.

What has been exciting is seeing both AR commanders and guilds learning how to counter flanking, adopting new tactics and changing how we attack you all. The battles are fun, we have to think and we aren’t just steamroll’d. I’m also excited to see more people logging in from AR, it means our server is getting more involved.

It would be awesome if the sPvP players we have are logging in. They would bring some great talent.

There has been some improvement. This week I’ve had a lot of fun roaming (minor zerg play, but zergs are boring) on a couple of my characters and having a few good fights. I remember one instance where I was trying to solo cap a camp on BP’s borderlands that AR was holding. There was an ele guarding it, and I knew I would never take it simply because I couldn’t kill the ele and all the guards before the ele just waypointed and came back, but I enjoyed fighting that ele multiple times. We traded a few kills (although it was a bit lame she wouldn’t come fight me until I attacked guards and they were on me, so I had to bait her), and then it turned into a small skirmish when BP showed up as well. Lots of fun.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: ExVoodoo.7586

ExVoodoo.7586

I’m not a part of this whole exploit argument but from reading I just wanted to point out one thing.

No one has pointed the finger at Kalkz saying he was the exploiter, if I am wrong then please point me to the correct post. But from what I’ve seen, everyone has said “A mesmer” or “The mesmer”. So why is all the BP here assuming the exploiting is being pointed at Kalkz?

That’s all I wanted to point out, carry on.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Stone.6751

The only assumption being made is you believing what we are saying to be false. Which is fine if you believe the world to be out to get you I guess.

No, you are wrong again. You clearly stated no direct proof, or have put none forth, thus you are assuming. I’m simply not taking your assumption as a fact.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

No, you are wrong again. You clearly stated no direct proof, or have put none forth, thus you are assuming. I’m simply not taking your assumption as a fact.

1)There is more proof than simply seeing the mesmer
2)Eyewitness accounts are proof until you prove the witness to not be credible

It is like being a detective, you should try it sometime.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: rocky.8602

rocky.8602

This has been a fun match up so far. Thanks for the great battles, everyone! I only wish I had more video of things that had been happening!

Lokos – 80th level Mesmer
Guild Leader and Commander for Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by rocky.8602)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

tas.6310

I, myself, as well as fellow guild mates have seen people from BP using warping exploits (similar to those used in PVE for node farming) to get into keep in WvW this past week. Do we have proof? I do not because they warped out to quickly for me to screen shot.

As to the mesmer exploit, I have no comment on that. I don’t know that has been used. The warping exploit/hack, however, I can attest to. I’ll make sure to video more of my wvw adventures this week in case I can catch it again if you need that sort of proof.

Proof is what we need, however, there’s a reason that the official rules of the forums state not to post proof on the forums. Submit it to Anet and get the people banned. The only thing I care about is some people slinging mud at Borlis Pass and stating that we’re backing up exploiters.

This is not the case. We have no foundation to state to Anet to ban these people that are exploiting… here’s why:

1) We don’t know their names, their accounts or their identities.
2) If we had this information, we don’t know the times of these occurances.
3) If we had all of the information in the world related to this we would do the same thing you are doing… report them.

What eBay wants to see is an official PR release saying that Borlis Pass does not condone exploiting? It’s been done before. We don’t encourage it, we do not ask for it (as a server), and anyone caught doing it amongst myself and many other reputable people are reported and submitted to Anet just as you yourself are doing.

P.S. I have screenshots of eBay guild [FTF] exploiting into a fully upgraded Hills from a while back. I posted those and was shortly thereafter infracted for it. Should I start the war of “Ebay is an exploiting server!” too? I have uhh… 12 screenshots of that incident. Do you encourage exploiting?

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Stone.6751

Well, at this rate we could be well in our way to another locked thread. :P

Oh, and you don’t have any witnesses. You have people who were on the map, but no one seems to have witnessed exploit or hack. Or did I miss something?

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

I fast-forwarded through this last page. it got boring again.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Debsylvania.7396

Debsylvania.7396

I wish they would lock the thread. This one primarily features a couple of people campaigning to get a commander banned and endless attempts to denigrate the integrity of an entire server. Shame on you whose only contribution to these forums is nonstop bitterness and paranoia.

Deb ~The Chewbacca Defense [TCD];
Waiting For Death [WFD]
@ Borlis Pass Server

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

All I know is I was bored and was running some supplies and then I see in map chat that BP is at Hills Main inner gate.
we had people on both north and south of Hills and no one saw any golems being moved to hills.

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

I am beginning to wonder if you read others post as half of your statements were already responded to.

We have no foundation to state to Anet to ban these people that are exploiting… here’s why:

Again, never stated the course of action I expect until a few posts ago. Which that was to just question around to try to get to the bottom of it.

What eBay wants to see is an official PR release saying that Borlis Pass does not condone exploiting? It’s been done before.

It certainly is not on the Borlis forums. Care to show me where this is?

For the ps, if it is the situation I believe you are talking about this is a perfect example. We investigated that accusation ourselves. I remember a group of people trying to see if it was at all possible to get in that way by trying to recreate it.

Last note, it is obvious now that you will not budge from your definition of proof,(however wrong it may be :P) so this is not going to go anywhere.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Lokos (rocky) and a couple other [GH] witnessed people using warping exploits this week. Just because they saw this doesn’t mean it’s an attack on the whole server. Just try to keep in mind that these exploits happen because the bugs exist, and just like the invulnerability spot in the southern camps that used to exist, people will use these while they can.

Does this mean Kalkz exploited into EBay Hills? No. It’s possible Kalkz had a mesmer message him and say “we can portal you in”. However, that still doesn’t change that the mesmer could have gotten inside using a known exploit. I’ve never heard someone ask “did you get in fairly?” after a mesmer says they can portal people in somewhere. No one asks, so no one knows. It’s just something that people overlook, so something as innocent as a regular portal that seems legit might very well be unfair just because nobody has asked the right question.

I’m not even saying the mesmer got in illicitly. I’m just trying to play the Devil’s advocate here. If you say it didn’t happen, you’re saying these people are liars. They saw what they saw, and you don’t want to believe it which is an opinion you are more than welcome to. It’s very possible they saw wrong.

Just keep in mind the possibility that they saw right.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Ok Enough with this

i admit it …. I did exploit

After pvd ehmry keeps over and over at night … Anet blessed me with a program called PsD (People Skipping Doors) It allowes me to open both outer and inner gates at any keep in wvw without using any siege. This should stop ebay complaining about me doing PvD. the support guy from Anet clearly said in the message that there’s no need to break the doors and waste your time since Ehmry wont be able to stop you, here’s the program .. use it well, In other words, even if i reached your keeps gates without the program you can consider the keep lost

I apologize BP. i brought shame on the family & server …

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Debsylvania.7396

Lokos (rocky) and a couple other [GH] witnessed people using warping exploits this week. Just because they saw this doesn’t mean it’s an attack on the whole server.

I’m not talking about what they said they saw. I’m talking about what’s being said in posts here on these forums. This incident has been reported. ANet is surely looking into it. This endless round of accusations and insults needs to stop.

Waiting For Death [WFD]
@ Borlis Pass Server

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

tas.6310

I am beginning to wonder if you read others post as half of your statements were already responded to.

We have no foundation to state to Anet to ban these people that are exploiting… here’s why:

Again, never stated the course of action I expect until a few posts ago. Which that was to just question around to try to get to the bottom of it.

What eBay wants to see is an official PR release saying that Borlis Pass does not condone exploiting? It’s been done before.

It certainly is not on the Borlis forums. Care to show me where this is?

For the ps, if it is the situation I believe you are talking about this is a perfect example. We investigated that accusation ourselves. I remember a group of people trying to see if it was at all possible to get in that way by trying to recreate it.

Last note, it is obvious now that you will not budge from your definition of proof,(however wrong it may be :P) so this is not going to go anywhere.

For the PS, you didn’t investigate at all. You replied saying “That’s intended to destroy seige”. I actually just went back to where they were… ANet restructured the entire area. I had witnessed it happen on two separate occasions (FTF guild specifically).

At any rate, it doesn’t matter. You’ve clearly stated you have no proof. As I previously suggested, report them and stop dragging our name around in the mud. As for the official statement on our own server boards… I laugh if you think that’s the only method we have of communicating

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

For the PS, you didn’t investigate at all. You replied saying “That’s intended to destroy seige”. I actually just went back to where they were… ANet restructured the entire area. I had witnessed it happen on two separate occasions (FTF guild specifically).

Are you talking about putting an arrow cart in front of a gate to shoot behind it? If so, that would be absolutely hilarious.

edit: Now that I think about it, there was a screenshot awhile back of someone using an arrow cart to hit siege behind a gate. Oh god, please tell me this is what you are talking about.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

(edited by Gorefiend.9675)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

Lokos (rocky) and a couple other [GH] witnessed people using warping exploits this week. Just because they saw this doesn’t mean it’s an attack on the whole server.

I’m not talking about what they said they saw. I’m talking about what’s being said in posts here on these forums. This incident has been reported. ANet is surely looking into it. This endless round of accusations and insults needs to stop.

This is the internet. The endless round of accusations and insults will never stop.

Enter: The Moderator

“Soon™”, he says.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Ok Enough with this

i admit it …. I did exploit

After pvd ehmry keeps over and over at night … Anet blessed me with a program called PsD (People Skipping Doors) It allowes me to open both outer and inner gates at any keep in wvw without using any siege. This should stop ebay complaining about me doing PvD. the support guy from Anet clearly said in the message that there’s no need to break the doors and waste your time since Ehmry wont be able to stop you, here’s the program .. use it well, In other words, even if i reached your keeps gates without the program you can consider the keep lost

I apologize BP. i brought shame on the family & server …

I knew it !!!!!!111 reported immediately!!

Skullclamp

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Debsylvania.7396

This is the internet. The endless round of accusations and insults will never stop.

“Soon™”, he says.

Sorry, but I will never buy that oft-stated excuse for poor behavior. It does need to stop. Whether it ever will is something completely different.

Waiting For Death [WFD]
@ Borlis Pass Server

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

The talks on BOTH sides about exploiting have overstayed their welcome. Some are having fun with it, others are completely frustrated. Still to have almost two pages of this thread be about a suspected exploit with more on the way is an embarrassment to our matchup.
Do the right thing whether it’s not exploiting period, refraining from taunting those accusing you, or reporting those and not insinuating on the forums.

Thank you, and I hope this post doesn’t get lost in the poo slinging of this thread

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Faux Sheaux.6179

“Soon™”, he says.

Sorry, but I will never buy that oft-stated excuse for poor behavior. It does need to stop. Whether it ever will is something completely different.

I’m not excusing behavior. You can’t buy what I’m not selling. I agree with you that it’s stupid. Everything I’ve been posting this morning has been an attempt to ease the tension in this thread – not validate it.

People are too stuck on “this is why I feel this way”. There needs to be more “why do they feel that way?” If there’s no empathy, you can’t have a good discussion. They are all one-sided arguments with tunnel vision. You get stupid threads like this one as a result.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

I still want to know if tas is talking about arrow carts…

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

tas.6310

I still want to know if tas is talking about arrow carts…

I’m breaking up with you Gorefiend.9675, our relationship is over! I can’t take it anymore… it’s making me cry every time I look at you.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

I’m breaking up with you Gorefiend.9675, our relationship is over! I can’t take it anymore… it’s making me cry every time I look at you.

Stop skirting around the bush….answer the question so I can have fun until reset time.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

tas.6310

Stop skirting around the bush….answer the question so I can make fun of you even more.

prepares overly emotional voice It’s over! You and I had a good thing going and then you had go to and ruin it! I can’t believe you treated me this way after how sweet you were when we started.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

I think we can all learn an important lesson here.

it takes work to maintain a relationship. when a relationship is new and fresh, everyone thinks it can go on that way forever. but after a while, the things you thought were unique and endearing become annoying. to prevent this, you have to be willing to work to sustain a relationship.

I am deeply saddened when I see relationships break down like this.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Expiatus.4210

Stop skirting around the bush….answer the question so I can make fun of you even more.

prepares overly emotional voice It’s over! You and I had a good thing going and then you had go to and ruin it! I can’t believe you treated me this way after how sweet you were when we started.

awwwwwwkward……slowly moves to left side door.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

CHAR can probably provide counseling for 5g per session

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Edit – no need to keep that topic more active than it already is.

I like crayons

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

(edited by Fraeg.9837)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

I like turtles.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Expiatus.4210

I like world versus world.

See you in Tyria.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Expiatus.4210

Boom De Yada, Boom De Yada, Boom De Yada, Boom De Yada.

Tyria is just awesome.

sorry couldn’t resist…..

See you in Tyria.

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Gorefiend.9675

Boom De Yada, Boom De Yada, Boom De Yada, Boom De Yada.

Tyria is just awesome.

sorry couldn’t resist…..

Hello inspiration for a WvW video.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Fxncy.2398

Fxncy.2398

What’s up with all the “EB and AR are in an alliance” talk? I assure you BP you are not losing for that reason. Also a couple shout outs to some guilds that have been great fights; BP: WAR, WFD, Dkz, ORL, GOAT, and BURN. EB: pk, Rekz, GH, FTF. (Sorry if I forgot to mention you) I command the War Lords [WAR] group. Great fights keep it up! Other than that everyone else is pretty boring. Also, if you are curious why AR keeps hitting BP it is to keep you away from second (Kalkz said you all didn’t want blue though…lies) everyone just play the game and have fun.

Kae – Maguuma
Brorannosaurus [Rekz] & Less Talkin More [Sekz]

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Kiliaan.1934

Kiliaan.1934

@GF

What the hell with the annoying build on your thiefs guys? Those are such troll build. Sword with a lot of stealth and using sword to port back.

I was testing some build on my necro, got stomped by your thief, had to respec to my main build.

Sadly, I could never finish you guys out, both your sword thief would just run each time. Highest mobility class vs lowest mobility class, not much I can do, except make you run away. Tho Your human thief was a lot stronger then your Asura one.

We had some good fight, I was running under [LD] guild I think yesterday. I fought your guardian/mesmer with my Bolt Warrior friend, was pretty cool.

Sadly a monstrous Zerg came by from BP and Ebay and wasted everything with kitten lag.

Hey thanks for the compliments! It really is a very troll build, very difficult to kill/catch. I won’t run from an even matched fight, but taking on a larger group I’d rather stay alive to pick off the unsuspecting weaker players of the group.

In the meantime here is a GF video from wed night for pre reset entertainment. Props to killingfrenzy he can’t always run with us in the evenings but when he does he makes some sweet videos.

http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6gTydL1xAas

Xeviel [GF] – Ehmry Bay

(edited by Kiliaan.1934)

4/12 I AR I BP I Ebay

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Due to the inflammatory tone of this thread, it will be closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on our forums, you have to do it in a constructive way. You can find a reminder on the rules that apply to this forum here.