4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

This is the time of the day when WvW is ruined. I’ve been part of “karma trains” before and it gets boring fast. Not entirely sure how JQ can even enjoy playing the game doing this daily. I hope ArenaNet figures out how to make WvW competitive rather than it being ultra stacked server that pvdoors vs server that buys guilds vs server that actually competes and tries hard to win.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Asian timzone update.

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

blackgate will stay in t1 forever until they implode. there is no way any servers in t2 will rise up soon.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

okies who rattled jq’s gage ?How they can have so many ppl on is becoming a joke. surely it must be raising some devs eyes as to what is balanced and what is broken, but really don’t think they care much.
Looks like the love affair is over and Sor are finally finding out what BG has had to put up with for so long even when they were teaming up with JQ to stomp us . FoO are fun arn’t they Sor, fiannaly welcome to T1 oceanic/Sea. Hope you have as much fun as we do.

Props to JQ on JQBL hope we get hills back lol been a great fight tonight, shame its bed time for this little black duck.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Dragoon.9536

Dragoon.9536

hmmm i wonder if any devo is in black gate with the same mind as us wondering if JQ are actully exploiting a program that bypass the limit but that just me being paranoid. What is really odd is finding that There a zerg in Eternal JP about 20+ and yet when i do WvW i still see a mass of 50+ People along with Perhap roamers /afk . I generally rule out that ther is least 10-15+ that is usually afk or is takin a break.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Wonder if SoR can pull a win this week

I doubt it, but it will be fun seeing them beat BG down more. I’m loving that Tsym is getting their revenge on the bandwagoners who bad mouthed them.

13-3

Said it before, I’ll say it again. 3 from the bottom up worth more than 13 from the top down. The more you remind us the more it makes the sad decline of BG worse.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

(edited by oldephartte.4369)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ballads.2509

Ballads.2509

Off-topic but bioshock infinite is so freaking awesome!!! Might take a short vacation from WvW for a while.

Sure its great see you in 2 hours when you beat it.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

congrats JQ on last week victory you guys are relentless =) BG continues with their 3rd straight 3rd place finish after the burnout win. Will it be the 4 in a row?? Once vodka claims they are outnumbered then we shall know!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Alot of fun facing TW,Hel, and KnT on EB last night on reset! Was a pretty fun fight all night! Keep up the great fights.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

hmmm i wonder if any devo is in black gate with the same mind as us wondering if JQ are actully exploiting a program that bypass the limit but that just me being paranoid. What is really odd is finding that There a zerg in Eternal JP about 20+ and yet when i do WvW i still see a mass of 50+ People along with Perhap roamers /afk . I generally rule out that ther is least 10-15+ that is usually afk or is takin a break.

Ive been on 3 servers. The one big difference I notice is alot more roamers in JQ. But those roamers tend to know what they are doing and join up with the zerg at the right times. Alot of servers seem to waste alot of time with using an entire zerg to do something that can be done in very small numbers. The players are much more experienced, they know exactly what is going to happen next because they read the map and they are where they should be when they should be there

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fourth.5603

Fourth.5603

Wonder if SoR can pull a win this week

I doubt it, but it will be fun seeing them beat BG down more. I’m loving that Tsym is getting their revenge on the bandwagoners who bad mouthed them.

I honestly think it can go either way. All servers have the potential , its about allocating the right numbers at the right times and keeping moral high.

“Like winning a medal at the special Olympics”

You would be outclassed if you ever went to SO. Assuming that everyone of these people is mentaly and physicaly disabled and incapable of doing sports just shows how much you actually know about the people competing in it.

That wasn’t a knock on the SO, and there is no doubt in my mind that the participants outclass me. I was merely reminded of the saying about winning a medal there when people talk about beating other servers in a video game. Yes the joke is crude and I should probably have used a different phrase, but alas I didn’t think someone would take such offense. Sorry mate.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

SoR owns Bluelake, why would they attack it?, moreover; its in BG bl.

Oh wow sorry. XD. So used to BG being blue. Q_Q

Redlake*

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

To those Oceanic SoR who last week were saying that they get hit just as hard as Blackgate.

What do you think of the FOO zerg? Do you still think they are just as tough as “the TKG zerg”? Your thoughts?

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

Great fights last week and this week SoR / BG (definitely hats off to my friends at ATac).

Hopefully many more good fights coming this week, and here’s to hoping the April patch when it comes does something to zerg bust a little, the 100v100v100 has gotten really old.

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

the 100v100v100 has gotten really old.

In DAoC , in RvRvR (wvw) , we crashed the entire server when there were around 700 total players at the relic(orb) keep. This 300 players is just the beginning Wait till anet upgrades the number cap

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Status update. Yes JQ is far ahead in Tier Jade Quarry.

Attachments:

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Lets try to keep this forum actually about the battles and score updates this week lol

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

This is the time of the day when WvW is ruined. I’ve been part of “karma trains” before and it gets boring fast. Not entirely sure how JQ can even enjoy playing the game doing this daily. I hope ArenaNet figures out how to make WvW competitive rather than it being ultra stacked server that pvdoors vs server that buys guilds vs server that actually competes and tries hard to win.

Arena Net did it to themselves with the months long free servers xfers. MMO gamers in general aren’t interested in challenges and want easy mode. We are who we are.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: manbearpig.8095

manbearpig.8095

yeah i have to disagree look at world of warcraft for instance during their peak subscriber based the number 1 raid team in the world was stuck on 1 boss for 4 months.. now wow is losing subscribers by the millions and the best raid team beat normal mode in 1 week and most hard modes the week after

kintai yuhara 80 necro [RE]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

yeah i have to disagree look at world of warcraft for instance during their peak subscriber based the number 1 raid team in the world was stuck on 1 boss for 4 months.. now wow is losing subscribers by the millions and the best raid team beat normal mode in 1 week and most hard modes the week after

So they lost a million here and there and still have millions more to fill the coffers of Blizzards #1 cash cow. Anet, let alone any all future MMO publishers would still love to do what WOW has done past, present and future.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

Ive been on 3 servers. The one big difference I notice is alot more roamers in JQ. But those roamers tend to know what they are doing and join up with the zerg at the right times. Alot of servers seem to waste alot of time with using an entire zerg to do something that can be done in very small numbers. The players are much more experienced, they know exactly what is going to happen next because they read the map and they are where they should be when they should be there

As a person who is usually a scout on a tower or keep, I cant count the number of times a night I watch 20-25 people from another server run up to put something in combat. Solo tagging garri is scary.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Great fight up north my little asuran friend

Attachments:

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

As a person who is usually a scout on a tower or keep, I cant count the number of times a night I watch 20-25 people from another server run up to put something in combat. Solo tagging garri is scary.

With how WvW is today, those zerg runs flipping objectives will get you the most gains per play time. More players, the quicker the random npcs guarding supply camps and what not get dropped so the zerg can move to the next waypoint.

Yes the small man teams doin scouts and running supplies will help your team win the weekly event … but what reward is there? I guess the winning server at the end of the week can thump their chest for gaining a xx percentage in gathering skills, lol.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

As much as I hate giving credit to [EMP]. Whoever was running that 5 man havok, you guys are good. SoR BL

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

With how WvW is today, those zerg runs flipping objectives will get you the most gains per play time. More players, the quicker the random npcs guarding supply camps and what not get dropped so the zerg can move to the next waypoint.

Yes the small man teams doin scouts and running supplies will help your team win the weekly event … but what reward is there? I guess the winning server at the end of the week can thump their chest for gaining a xx percentage in gathering skills, lol.

Well, the rewards in WvW suck. If I wanted rewards I go play PvE. I play WvW to win

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

WRod.3856

As much as I hate giving credit to [EMP]. Whoever was running that 5 man havok, you guys are good. SoR BL

#.1 N.A So Splendid doe.

(edited by WRod.3856)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Found two SoR hackers today around 6pm EST, one of them is chilling in our almost t3 tower. Though I don’t have proof that the tagless one was hacking but you’ll just have to trust me. :)

Attachments:

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

#.1 N.A So Splendid doe.

JQ = #1 off peak coverage. What started as a <2k difference between 3 servers last night ended this morning with a 12k advantage, great job carrying the server as usual FOO!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

#.1 N.A So Splendid doe.

JQ = #1 off peak coverage. What started as a <2k difference between 3 servers last night ended this morning with a 12k advantage, great job carrying the server as usual FOO!

Yes, we know we have coverage, they weren’t even talking about coverage if you read the post chain. Way to take a lighthearted joke and turn it into another whine post, people like you are the reason that these threads all turn to kitten.

[IX]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

#.1 N.A So Splendid doe.

Yes, we know we have coverage, they weren’t even talking about coverage if you read the post chain. Way to take a lighthearted joke and turn it into another whine post, people like you are the reason that these threads all turn to kitten.

How is it a whine post? I was giving the server credit for the real grunts carrying JQ each week.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

#.1 N.A So Splendid doe.

Not sure why this is a complaint on a Saturday. I played until 3am PST yesterday not because it was overtime but because I like wvw so I didn’t mind playing a bit longer on a night when I know I don’t have work or school the next day. When I woke up this morning, I saw a large JQ force fighting a large SOR force. There were a lot of JQ NA helping out. The SOR force was getting wiped consistently. This went on until late afternoon.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

#.1 N.A So Splendid doe.

Not sure why this is a complaint on a Saturday. I played until 3am PST yesterday not because it was overtime but because I like wvw so I didn’t mind playing a bit longer on a night when I know I don’t have work or school the next day. When I woke up this morning, I saw a large JQ force fighting a large SOR force. There were a lot of JQ NA helping out. The SOR force was getting wiped consistently. This went on until late afternoon.

Just stating facts, no idea why JQ is getting all defensive. It’s a great time to wake up to a 12k lead is all, nothing more nothing less.

Kudos to the overnight crew FOO, your server may not give ya the credit you deserve but the rest of us know the hard work you put in after hours. ;D

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Looks like you fit right in on SoR.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

good fights this afternoon in SoR.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

#.1 N.A So Splendid doe.

Just stating facts, no idea why JQ is getting all defensive. It’s a great time to wake up to a 12k lead is all, nothing more nothing less.

Kudos to the overnight crew FOO, your server may not give ya the credit you deserve but the rest of us know the hard work you put in after hours. ;D

FOO gets credit in game and on the forums. A lot of the forum warriors don’t do that but that’s because its accepted fact and doesn’t stir the drama.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

The native interwebians have a phrase for this. I believe it is “QQ moar”, or “get over yourself and quit whining” in our tongue.

I could be paraphrasing.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Norvos.9304

Norvos.9304

#.1 N.A So Splendid doe.

FOO is very aware of our appreciation for them and everyone else on the night crew. This seems like a very non-subtle way and passive-aggressive way to take credit from the daytime crew (whom work round the clock in some instances) and to try make FOO doubt their home here. If it truly were the case where they carried the server, we wouldn’t be in first place, I’ll tell you that. Our synergy happens to be good enough to make us consistent Champions.

Instead of the not so subtle insult and bashing, enjoy yourself and tell your neighbor (enemy) good game. I know I appreciate all of the good fights from both SoR and BG.

You can both hate and respect your enemy.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Without Foo this would be a much more even matchup. I would think JQ would win by about 15k instead of 50-60k

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

#.1 N.A So Splendid doe.

Not really getting defensive. It’s just I don’t know why you’re whining so much when it’s only on a Saturday. FOO along with WM are two of the best asian guilds in wvw.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Without Foo this would be a much more even matchup. I would think JQ would win by about 15k instead of 50-60k

I agree. JQ may even lose. But I also think that if you take away one of the better guilds from any server, the score would change. BG lost one of their HB leaders and have already seen the effects of it. We’re talking 1 person and not even a guild.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update before I go to work!

SAVE ME FROM WORK!!!!!!!

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

uberkingkong.8041

Yeah you see 13k because Foo did work on you guys, you really shouldn’t play overtime because Foo is unstoppable.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

I am not sure why people are mentioning WM in this thread. They are a mere shadow of the juggernaut they once were. Anyway, it has been a fun weekend so far. Keep it up y’all.

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

WRod.3856

Silver join me

Attachments:

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

scootshoot.6583

Another diss, you hear that FOO? Your server completey disrespects you guys. I challenge FOO to take a full week off next round to see if JQ can pull these numbers off.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

FoO is an honorable opponent and attacks the number 2 server. You wanted to be number 2 now obamadealwithit.jpg

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

uberkingkong.8041

Another diss, you hear that FOO? Your server completey disrespects you guys. I challenge FOO to take a full week off next round to see if JQ can pull these numbers off.

I respect Foo, but this forum is pretty much dominated by 1 guild from JQ and we all know who that is.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jewel.1457

Jewel.1457

To those Oceanic SoR who last week were saying that they get hit just as hard as Blackgate.

What do you think of the FOO zerg? Do you still think they are just as tough as “the TKG zerg”? Your thoughts?

haha..tkg zerg, i don’t know whether that’s a compliment or an insult. Did have a fair few pugs running with us though which helped

Gamey Blog: Healing the Masses - with the soul of thine enemy
Eriena of JQ-warrior forever

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Smokey plays on SoR.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

Pretty much all mind games on this thread now. You have a poster pretending to be on JQ to troll the other servers. You have posters who are trying to get a guild on JQ to not participate in the match. Why not tell JQ that they can only play with 25 people on each map this week.

In a way, it’s like the moving goal post again…