4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Disclaimer: Comments posted after 1:00 AM Jed Time are likely to be influenced by alcohol and while they may be very very true, that doesn’t mean Jed likes you THAT way.

Is it just me or is jed always drunk?

._.

Also, if anyone is interested in a dueling group, PM me for an invite to Tier 1 dueling. We have dueling events on the weekends and are subject to change due to event times for guilds.

1v1s
2v2s

and in the future, once we get teams,
5v5s

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

No, only on the really fun nights and nights where everyone is srsbsns because alcohol works like nourishment in game for him. +200 IQ for 30 seconds every time he takes a drink +60 toughness and +10% life experience points.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Score update
/15 chars

Attachments:

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Blackgate has the best server community

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Blackgate has the best server community

Your two weeks too late for that comment

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Is mesmer fotm replacing the dnd ele?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Close match! xffgdfgdfg

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

SCORE UPDATE MY LOVES!

Enjoy this! And have fun fights! (If violence offends, just pretend you are attempting to snuggle them with your weapons…. )

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

Here are some fights from EB before reset night:

http://youtu.be/QsW8CRCDxj0

Great fights everyone!

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

You can perma-AoE stealth without CnD. Rings and such are left from Smoke fields and Refuge but in a Tower (were you usually don’t Mesmer sweep properly) you could get away with it, especially seen as warriors have alot of blast finishers.

I’m pretty sure I would have noticed it if that was the chase, but if it was the chase (which is not because I seen him run up the battlement, unfortunately I don’t have a program to record my game) that thief and warrior are two dedicated players, Mendons was not opened once in the 6+ hours I was on before this guy was in the tower.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

1:30 PM EDT Update

Attachments:

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Simple solution. Put a cap on the number of non-NA players allowed on any one NA server based on a +/- percentage of the total number of non-NA players on NA servers with the objective of fairly balancing the the population of non-NA players across all the NA servers to make game play more competitive 7/24.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

Simple solution. Put a cap on the number of non-NA players allowed on any one NA server based on a +/- percentage of the total number of non-NA players on NA servers with the objective of fairly balancing the the population of non-NA players across all the NA servers to make game play more competitive 7/24.

lol !

Oh you are losing so we need to change the rules? its like saying i suck at school so make the exam easier

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Wow, not this again. At least the post above yours shows that during non NA peak hours, if people were willing to log in to help the non NA group, they could make an impact on the score during those time zones, especially on a Sunday.

I just don’t agree with kicking non NA players off of NA servers. Not really trying to start anything, but seriously, when you make these types of posts, have you thought of what happens to the non NA players on YOUR server? You’re basically advocating to have them kicked off. Don’t you think they feel unwelcome with their servermates wanting them off of the server?

Edit:
I have friends from europe and australia that I have met from other games playing this game with me. If GW2 restricts my non NA friends from playing with me on an NA server, then pretty much, I’m leaving the game.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mordyth.9018

Mordyth.9018

Wonder if SoR can pull a win this week

I doubt it, but it will be fun seeing them beat BG down more. I’m loving that Tsym is getting their revenge on the bandwagoners who bad mouthed them.

This random guild you brought up is to busy training for gw3 to get any kind of revenge of any kind done. Don’t worry 2018 will be soon.

That training seemed to involve wiping some big BG zergs this past Friday.

Mithrull (TSym) Sanctum of Rall

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

Wow, not this again. At least the post above yours shows that during non NA peak hours, if people were willing to log in to help the non NA group, they could make an impact on the score during those time zones, especially on a Sunday.

I just don’t agree with kicking non NA players off of NA servers. Not really trying to start anything, but seriously, when you make these types of posts, have you thought of what happens to the non NA players on YOUR server? You’re basically advocating to have them kicked off. Don’t you think they feel unwelcome with their servermates wanting them off of the server?

Edit:
I have friends from europe and australia that I have met from other games playing this game with me. If GW2 restricts my non NA friends from playing with me on an NA server, then pretty much, I’m leaving the game.

Don’t worry. ArenaNet doesn’t seem to take suggestions like this seriously. They do not entertain threads complaining about nightcapping.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

As we all know, Blizzards cash cow handled number disparity by way of queues, I doubt anyone here wants to deal with queues.

WvW should stay the way it is. The rewards are minimal and if one can’t stand playing the underdog role peeps can still transfer at anytime to the EZ mode server and get carried.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Oh, this stuff again.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights on EB the past two days, been some amazing fights! I hope you guys don’t mind us WP’ing SM over and over. All seriousness though keep up the great fights!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: manbearpig.8095

manbearpig.8095

score update

Attachments:

kintai yuhara 80 necro [RE]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Great fights on EB the past two days, been some amazing fights! I hope you guys don’t mind us WP’ing SM over and over. All seriousness though keep up the great fights!

I was Commanding EBG for Blackgate when we took one of your waypoints down @ SMC.. It was a lot of fun fighting JQ in EBG since we had numbers to match them for once! I wish we had it recorded though.

Keep up the fun fights guys!

Shoutout to the Blackgate militia that followed me on EBG for a few hours!

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zwizm.7013

Zwizm.7013

Soooo much fun in EB running with BeastGate! Keep up the good fight JQ and SoR. I hope everyone is having as much fun as we are!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

HA!

My god we have come a long way…

[TKG] Flake

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

I love how so many people cry about FOO and say they PVDoor…
Have you watched any of their videos or played when they do?
Let me help you out.

http://youtu.be/jRiVp266kS0
If this is your idea of PvDoor… how many people does the opposing team need?

As I recall from playing friday, JQ was winning when NA prime ended. This ‘solution’ of yours wouldnt let you win anyway. so lol

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

(edited by wish.3102)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Everyone knows its time to just turn off the computer when FOO is nearby! :P

But on a totally serious note, mornin! Where is a recent score update!

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Thank you very much! Enjoy your WvW. Too cold to get up!

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

I had fun Commanding BG for EU prime tonight. It was great fun tearing both SoR and JQ apart.

It was to bad you TSYM’s did not arrive about 1 hour earlier where i had my core with me so i could have murdered you.

Also JQ you have a new guild called DA. I like them they are aggressive was great fun to fight good get there.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Also JQ you have a new guild called DA. I like them they are aggressive was great fun to fight good get there.

Hah, we’ve been around for a while, we just had some more people log in earlier than usual today. (Guess no one wants to miss Game Of Thrones later xD)
Thanks though, it was great fighting you guys too!

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Fair enough. Some one told me that you where new and if you are normally not on during EU prime then we would not run into one another.

Either way nice movement over all out there. We manged to blunt the JQ zerg several times, but there where some moment’s there when you flanked us that only luck and pure aggression helped to save us.

That fight in between Garrison and Bay was great fun over all we almost lost it several times. IT was great.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: timgod.9456

timgod.9456

building trebs to hit inner?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ultramatum.5162

Ultramatum.5162

^^ what he said.

Ultramagus | lvl 80 Guardian
Proud Member of [ICoa] on Blackgate
http://imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: juicifruitz.6251

juicifruitz.6251

I’d agree with you, if there was build sites going up and stuff, but as their wasn’t….. it left us baffled.

Either way some great fun was had inside hills, with SOR holding out both BG and JQ.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: vanzan.1250

vanzan.1250

News Just In: Developers have taken on this suggestion but have decided to cap NA instead.

What? Don’t like being marginalised? But the world revolves around NA!

Don’t like it, well don’t do it. Everyone has a right to play without restrictions.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Someone brought up lakers fans he must be from the east coast. How’s the weather, still snowing?

Attachments:

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I’d agree with you, if there was build sites going up and stuff, but as their wasn’t….. it left us baffled.

Either way some great fun was had inside hills, with SOR holding out both BG and JQ.

There was build sites hence why you had siege firing at them. Please come up with better troll attempts then a screenshot of people at a known treb spot. It has NEVER been a wall jumping spot, that was over by the Vista. You guys are getting desperate now.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

There was build sites hence why you had siege firing at them. Please come up with better troll attempts then a screenshot of people at a known treb spot. It has NEVER been a wall jumping spot, that was over by the Vista. You guys are getting desperate now.

Desperate? It’s comedy in TS people kept saying “are they trying to climb?” If siege was going down I missed seeing it as I afk and ate sammmmich watching.

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fixeon.5076

Fixeon.5076

Desperate? It’s comedy in TS people kept saying “are they trying to climb?” If siege was going down I missed seeing it as I afk and ate sammmmich watching.

Im willing to bet someone got lost on youtube and found themselves watching human stacking videos and thought it would be a great strategy.

Fixeon – Guardian
Umberage of Death – Thief
~~~Sanctum of Rall~~~

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

News Just In: Developers have taken on this suggestion but have decided to cap NA instead.

Don’t like it, well don’t do it. Everyone has a right to play without restrictions.

I agree that the original post is dumb, but these are NA servers…

Tier 1 Casual

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

1) JQ, you guys have better coverage than us. We only have NA coverage. It’s not fair.
OCX and AFS , two large wvw guilds, transfer to SOR to add to an already strong off peak coverage (Most of SBI oceanic/asian guilds transferred to SOR).

2) JQ, you guys have a better SEA coverage than us. It’s not fair.
-On a Saturday, it was JQ zerg vs SOR zerg towards the end of SEA time zone. SOR zerg got wiped repeatedly.

3) JQ, you guys have FOO. FOO should not participate in the match this week. It’s not fair.
-uhhhh.. what?

There is a common theme I’ve noticed about Blackgate and JQ. Both know absolutely nothing of SoR.

Everytime I’ve ran with Fear/TW/Hire/Choo, I hardly see wipes, and I follow their commanders daily. I’ve wiped JQ a hell of a lot more times than I’ve seen any of SoR get wiped. So, I’d like to see some decent evidence of you wiping SoR zergs.

Secondly, I was on during the SEA timezone all of last night. We had a zerg of 20. We were map hopping to try to save stuff, but we were losing things left and right because JQ simply PvDoors, and queues up every map while SOR would have to quadrople the size of their online forces to fill up just one map. So, the whole “large guilds stacking on our server” is a flawed argument.

Third, as an NA player that works graveyard so I can play whenever I want on weekends, I’ve hardly ran into this FOO guild. Not entirely sure who they are, but I see a lot of people talk about them and I have a feeling they were the ones PvDooring last night.

All I know is JQ is an overly stacked server that “Wins” based on PvDoor and consistently runs even from zergs that are 1/3 the size of their zerg. If you actually had as much skill as you guys had talk, you’d actually go to a server where you need to compete against players rather than doors instead of hiding behind the masses.

Dang, it is true that JQ players are like Laker fans. Full of crap, big egos, know nothing about the game, and don’t know the difference between an actual win and a dishonorable one.

So, you rarely ever wipe when running around in a 50 man blob, you are always outnumbered 3:1 and everyone runs from you, you have never seen FOO in action, but the ghosts of Jade Quarry knock down all the doors for us…

http://i.imgur.com/KG5cW.gif

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

1) JQ, you guys have better coverage than us. We only have NA coverage. It’s not fair.
OCX and AFS , two large wvw guilds, transfer to SOR to add to an already strong off peak coverage (Most of SBI oceanic/asian guilds transferred to SOR).

2) JQ, you guys have a better SEA coverage than us. It’s not fair.
-On a Saturday, it was JQ zerg vs SOR zerg towards the end of SEA time zone. SOR zerg got wiped repeatedly.

3) JQ, you guys have FOO. FOO should not participate in the match this week. It’s not fair.
-uhhhh.. what?

There is a common theme I’ve noticed about Blackgate and JQ. Both know absolutely nothing of SoR.

Everytime I’ve ran with Fear/TW/Hire/Choo, I hardly see wipes, and I follow their commanders daily. I’ve wiped JQ a hell of a lot more times than I’ve seen any of SoR get wiped. So, I’d like to see some decent evidence of you wiping SoR zergs.

Secondly, I was on during the SEA timezone all of last night. We had a zerg of 20. We were map hopping to try to save stuff, but we were losing things left and right because JQ simply PvDoors, and queues up every map while SOR would have to quadrople the size of their online forces to fill up just one map. So, the whole “large guilds stacking on our server” is a flawed argument.

Third, as an NA player that works graveyard so I can play whenever I want on weekends, I’ve hardly ran into this FOO guild. Not entirely sure who they are, but I see a lot of people talk about them and I have a feeling they were the ones PvDooring last night.

All I know is JQ is an overly stacked server that “Wins” based on PvDoor and consistently runs even from zergs that are 1/3 the size of their zerg. If you actually had as much skill as you guys had talk, you’d actually go to a server where you need to compete against players rather than doors instead of hiding behind the masses.

Dang, it is true that JQ players are like Laker fans. Full of crap, big egos, know nothing about the game, and don’t know the difference between an actual win and a dishonorable one.

So, you rarely ever wipe when running around in a 50 man blob, you are always outnumbered 3:1 and everyone runs from you, you have never seen FOO in action, but the ghosts of Jade Quarry knock down all the doors for us…

http://i.imgur.com/KG5cW.gif

Our NA guilds have fought FOO before and we have great battles. For the most part FOO does go against low resistance, but when we go up against them we give them hell

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Great fights in BGBL tonight guys wtg! GO TEAM!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Fair enough. Some one told me that you where new and if you are normally not on during EU prime then we would not run into one another.

Either way nice movement over all out there. We manged to blunt the JQ zerg several times, but there where some moment’s there when you flanked us that only luck and pure aggression helped to save us.

That fight in between Garrison and Bay was great fun over all we almost lost it several times. IT was great.

DA was actually a Blackgate launch guild, and their former GM started the first BG community website. Good guys and very good at group pvp.

The more you know!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

This is the type of server AFS and OCX went to, lol.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Muaziz.7253

Muaziz.7253

score update please…..with a cherry on top

Juggernaut Smith – 80 Norn Guardian

“Forgive me, I do not wish too impose but I am the Ocean”

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: akanibbles.6237

akanibbles.6237

I agree that the original post is dumb, but these are NA servers…

But the NA servers are intended to support all none EU zones, not just NA. They are just called NA for ease of recognition.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update for you all WvWers!

Brought to you by the LOVE and Asura and my awesome JQ Friend! <3

And to those JQ who chased me for ages, you guys are silly! Hitting me with your weapons isn’t giving me hugs!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Crashed, so… Yak race! and Score update

Attachments:

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

This is the type of server AFS and OCX went to, lol.

The type of server that has at least one player on it with less than stellar ideas on how Arenanet should improve their game?

Yes, that is correct.

Good luck finding a server that isn’t of that type.

-Desirz Matheon

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

I love how so many people cry about FOO and say they PVDoor…
Have you watched any of their videos or played when they do?
Let me help you out.

http://youtu.be/jRiVp266kS0
If this is your idea of PvDoor… how many people does the opposing team need?

As I recall from playing friday, JQ was winning when NA prime ended. This ‘solution’ of yours wouldnt let you win anyway. so lol

Most of those they outnumbered their opponent/were fighting unorganized forces. I’m not saying FoO isn’t a good guild, but don’t try to get them as much credit as you do…besides, look what happened in JQ BL today during asian primetime

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP