4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Melamorte.2870

Melamorte.2870

Do arranged GvGs usually have that many guild tags floating around? I mean I think you all were fighting the Blinky Pony Army at one point…

[CoF]Meldios – JQQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

So says the JQ transfer from Blackgate. Nothing else needs to be said bandwagon boy.

Thanks for playing

Is that supposed to bother me? I play GW2 to have fun, I’ll stay on JQ as long as they put as much effort into WvW as I do. If they just stop trying I will leave. When I log on I get in TS, I run siege, I will stay in a tower for ages just to keep a look out, I’ll stay in a tower building siege for hours while others are out collecting bags and having fun.

But I dont have some misguided allegiance to a server because of internets honor. Who gives a kitten ? I will give my all to JQ and EMP because they are worth giving my time to. If EMP turned into a PvE guild I would leave. I wouldn’t think twice. Just as I would expect to be kicked from the guild If I didnt make any effort.

So yeah sure I jumped on the bandwagon and im having a blast.

So Blackgate does’t put as much effort into WvW as you do?

No.

Blackgate would try hard for one week and then take a break for 2 weeks. Its not a secret. Any honest BG player will tell you the same. Not every BG player though. There are a few good guilds on BG that try hard all the time, iCoa being one of the hardest working guilds I ever played with. There are a few hard working guilds. But when I left BG the server felt like a PvX server. That was my opinion. I always thought BG could do better and they proved that with a T1 win. But trying hard now and then is’nt really my style or my mentality.

There are individuals that put far more effort into WvW than I do. Hveps of RUIN is a hero on BG. And does more for the server in WvW than most others.

This is just my opinion and in the grand scope of things it doesnt matter at all. My fellow forum warriors opinions are all just as insignificant as mine. The people that really matter are the likes of Rawnoodles, Waha Foo, Indo, the late great Archaos. And so on. Those are the people that hold servers together with their leadership, ambition and energy the rest of us are just footsoldiers.

God bless you Leaders. /sob

What the heck did you just write (on many levels)?

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Do arranged GvGs usually have that many guild tags floating around? I mean I think you all were fighting the Blinky Pony Army at one point…

BPA for the win!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

TW and EMP have fought and wiped each other many times on the field and yes we both have a long history together since the start of JQ. However, we don’t have to find the means to lower our standards to incessantly bash the other guild.

We will not GvG TW, but that doesn’t mean we don’t respect the work you guys display on the field and thus keeping the fights dynamic.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

(edited by Rawnoodles.1398)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

This may sound crass, but can Cuddlestrike simply post the score update and not use it as an excuse for an Asuran runway expo? It reminds me of Toddlers and Tiara’s and it’s starting to make me sick.

I never post much in the forums at all, but I had to stop and post here. The hell are you talking about? Cuddlestrike’s score updates are the best thing ever. Better than a lame cropped screenshot just showing the scoreboard.

-Blackgate-

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

TW and EMP have fought and wiped each other many times on the field and yes we both have a long history together since the start of JQ. However, we don’t have to find the means to lower our standards to incessantly bash the other guild.

We will not GvG TW, but that doesn’t mean we don’t respect the work you guys display on the field and thus keeping the fights dynamic.

Smells like fear

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

So says the JQ transfer from Blackgate. Nothing else needs to be said bandwagon boy.

Thanks for playing

Is that supposed to bother me? I play GW2 to have fun, I’ll stay on JQ as long as they put as much effort into WvW as I do. If they just stop trying I will leave. When I log on I get in TS, I run siege, I will stay in a tower for ages just to keep a look out, I’ll stay in a tower building siege for hours while others are out collecting bags and having fun.

But I dont have some misguided allegiance to a server because of internets honor. Who gives a kitten ? I will give my all to JQ and EMP because they are worth giving my time to. If EMP turned into a PvE guild I would leave. I wouldn’t think twice. Just as I would expect to be kicked from the guild If I didnt make any effort.

No.

Blackgate would try hard for one week and then take a break for 2 weeks. Its not a secret. Any honest BG player will tell you the same. Not every BG player though. There are a few good guilds on BG that try hard all the time, iCoa being one of the hardest working guilds I ever played with. There are a few hard working guilds. But when I left BG the server felt like a PvX server. That was my opinion. I always thought BG could do better and they proved that with a T1 win. But trying hard now and then is’nt really my style or my mentality.

There are individuals that put far more effort into WvW than I do. Hveps of RUIN is a hero on BG. And does more for the server in WvW than most others.

This is just my opinion and in the grand scope of things it doesnt matter at all. My fellow forum warriors opinions are all just as insignificant as mine. The people that really matter are the likes of Rawnoodles, Waha Foo, Indo, the late great Archaos. And so on. Those are the people that hold servers together with their leadership, ambition and energy the rest of us are just footsoldiers.

What the heck did you just write (on many levels)?

I was thinking the same thing lol I don’t know what is going on in this wacky world anymore lol.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

This may sound crass, but can Cuddlestrike simply post the score update and not use it as an excuse for an Asuran runway expo? It reminds me of Toddlers and Tiara’s and it’s starting to make me sick.

I.) Yes it sounds crass and creepy.
2.) Knowing what Toddlers and Tiara’s is also creepy and crass.
3.) No one said you had to look at each picture don’t pretend like you didn’t.

Finally leave Cuddlestrike alone you “big” bully.

If it makes a difference, I googled “child beauty pageants” because I didn’t remember the name of any of those shows I saw commercials for while watching something else. Toddlers and Tiaras just sounded apt for my comment.

I just hope my search history on my work comp is never checked…

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

Amusing. Does your guild recruitment still claim you guys are undefeated in GvG against NA servers?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

I never post much in the forums at all, but I had to stop and post here. The hell are you talking about? Cuddlestrike’s score updates are the best thing ever. Better than a lame cropped screenshot just showing the scoreboard.

Subjective…but no, they aren’t.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doctor Who.2081

Doctor Who.2081

Noodles is a whiny preteen same with Indo, Waha is only respectable person out of those 3 people you listed. Noodles incompetent self, throws tantrums, and makes the server hate EMP half the time.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: BloodRavenz.6084

BloodRavenz.6084

Thanks for playing

. The people that really matter are the likes of Rawnoodles, Waha Foo, Indo, the late great Archaos. And so on. Those are the people that hold servers together with their leadership, ambition and energy the rest of us are just footsoldiers.

Wait, Rawnoodles is the comunity leader of JQ? does that mean i should be calling him Glorious leader instead of Stei?

Ravanaz
Strike Force – JQ

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

SoR’s got zergballs,
BG’s got zergballs,
But JQ got the biggest zergballs of them all!

Zergballing is what WvWvW has evolved to and the majority of us are still having fun. Lets get out there, kick some zergballs and have some fun.

I had Zergballs, but then I saw a doctor. They’re gone now.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Oh man, the openings that are left everywhere in this thread since the last I posted. Yet, I’m pretty sure I can summarize what I am in accordance to the forums.

“I, Teh Jed of teh Bacca, am but a mere footsoldier of the JQ cause. I pledge I will never utilize any sense of skilled combat tactics and form the Megazoid. Praise be to Noodles of Raw. I will bow to the superior NA forces, bless SoR”

/forum translation

Tomorrow’s bible...forum reading will be completed tomorrow ~4:30PM CST

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Oh man, the openings that are left everywhere in this thread since the last I posted. Yet, I’m pretty sure I can summarize what I am in accordance to the forums.

“I, Teh Jed of teh Bacca, am but a mere footsoldier of the JQ cause. I pledge I will never utilize any sense of skilled combat tactics and form the Megazoid. Praise be to Noodles of Raw. I will bow to the superior NA forces, bless SoR”

/forum translation

Tomorrow’s bible...forum reading will be completed tomorrow ~4:30PM CST

Do we drink the koolaid before or after the bible reading?

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Sounds like you should check with noodles before hitting the koolaid

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

Noodles is a whiny preteen same with Indo, Waha is only respectable person out of those 3 people you listed. Noodles incompetent self, throws tantrums, and makes the server hate EMP half the time.

LOL. Poor Noodles

[TKG] Flake

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I got respect for Noodles. I know what it’s like running an international team, it gets taxing at times, but we do it because we care. For real, all of us do. The amount of life..I mean time wasted in this game is sickening. I’m pretty kitten guilty of it myself. Yet, it’s a pretty cool social interaction to have with everyone. If it wasn’t for a combo of Noodles and Stei hittin’ me up and tossin’ me a cookie in my in game mailbox to have a chat, chances are, I’d be on SoR defending anything a TW member says.

You’ll have to excuse Noodles for his lashings at times. He’s an extremely passionate individual that likes to see results. He tries to be professional in manner and calm toned to the best of his ability. He gets a gold star. I may not always agree with a viewpoint of his or a commander of his at times, but he’s a pretty huge chunk of why this server is holding it together during NA prime. It is a morale game right?

Let’s go back to the days of old when I was back on SBI. Noodles is from the breed of GW2 member that knows what it’s like to be crapped on with low numbers in WvW and have to consistently map hop every 10 minutes.

In short, I got gamer respect for Noodles.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

JQ needing 60 people to crush 10 of us after we wipe 15 JQ from the map. This is JQ SEA coverage.

Edit: BTW did you guys enjoy the Super Adventure Box we left for you?

Caption for pictures:
1) Lalala… Just kill 15 JQ. Time to collect the bags turn around OMF!(&^#!&^)(#&!)@(*

2) Yeah we going to cap vale, they dont know what hit them turn around !)(&#)(!#_)(!@

Great times guys.

Attachments:

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

(edited by DeadlyRush.1620)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: fragnstein.3486

fragnstein.3486

Thanks for playing

Way to ride that bandwagon and blatant at that, now thats high quality

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

I remember Indo and TW from JQ back when they were here. I think they were probably the spark which started our community and they were the ones who blew up our ts. Before they started using and promoting it, the JQ TS was a graveyard.

They took a lot of heat in the beginning getting everyone together and making sure everyone worked on the same page. And I know for a fact when TW said they were leaving, a lot of people were upset and a lot more people tried to get them to stay. If you ask any old school JQ who played back then if they’d want TW back, they’d all say yes in the blink of an eye. Quite frankly, SoR is very lucky to have a guild like them. Amazing players on the field and community builders off the field.

Aww <3 Stahp.
Trying to be decent enemies here. When we needle noodle, it’s not really malicious. I would expect the more experienced members of any server to know this. Without a certain atmosphere being maintained though, we’d all be having tea parties and keep/kill trading in short order.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Look at which server is #1 NA and learn from them. Spend some time to study their tactics, find out why JQ is winning almost every week and try to counter those tactics.

I personally have been studying EMP as of late, are those centaur runes you guys are using? You have no idea how sad it makes me when I see all those walking running bags outpace me.

Just re-stating. [EMP] No. 1 NA, undefeated in the 100 meter dash, the Usain Bolt of guilds.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

JQ needing 60 people to crush 10 of us after we wipe 15 JQ from the map. This is JQ SEA coverage.

Caption for pictures:
1) Lalala… Just kill 15 JQ. Time to collect the bags turn around OMF!(&^#!&^)(#&!)@(*

2) Yeah we going to cap vale, they dont know what hit them turn around !)(&#)(!#_)(!@

Great times guys.

I think you will find that Foo didn’t need 60 to kill 10 of you. Instead they decided to roll in with 60 to really “crush” you knowing full well it would send you off to the forums.

Hey, as long as you both had fun though, where is the problem.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Great fights last night on JQ BL!

RIOT had our five man roaming squad and we ended up running along with Pro’s five man after capping the west supply camp. We happened on 8-10 JQ at the sentry below Keep who immediately ran from us and got strung out. Easy pickings. Then when we looked down into the quarry supply camp we saw a group of SoR and a group of JQ, each about 6-7 strong, standing on opposite ends of the camp with a bunch of AOE circles in between them. Ran down and rolled the JQ group whilst SoR stood by. Once we were finished with JQ we wiped the SoR group. I guess you guys were waiting for JQ to soften us up a bit? Anyway, lots of fun. Props to Pro and props to JQ and SoR for not calling in an airstrike whenever we show up

There were a lot of good small group fights last night. Hope that trend continues with small havoc groups coming up on one another. Nothing worse than capping a supply camp and having the enemy server exercise their nuclear option on you, rolling you with three or four times your groups number.

This is a funny post, you talk about killing groups smaller than you repeatedly, then say youre glad you didnt run into a group larger than yours because you would of died.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Just showing some people here in NA timezone what happens during SEA because they do not know.

Just posting pics about it thats all. No hostile. You guys takes stuff too seriously.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

Its ok Deadly.. not everyone takes things so seriously – I got a giggle out of it.
You got FOO’d!!!

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Yup. Crazy stuff. We play with SAB with them after that. You can see a AFS under 1 of the Asurans Score update.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Score Update!

For those of you not online!

GIANT ASURAN!!! RUN AFS. LOL

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

(Non-asurans this time)

Enjoy everyone!

EDIT:

DeadlyRush, AFS and I were both giant asuras…. It was creeeeeeepy…. And AFS was leaping towards someone!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Caption for pictures:

Great times guys.

I think you will find that Foo didn’t need 60 to kill 10 of you. Instead they decided to roll in with 60 to really “crush” you knowing full well it would send you off to the forums.

Actually it is already a shown fact that Foo wipes at close to equal numbers, pretty good guild but nothing special compared to the organized N/A guilds. It is easier to play during less contested times and not facing a sizeable organized opponent.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

Caption for pictures:

Great times guys.

Actually it is already a shown fact that Foo wipes at close to equal numbers, pretty good guild but nothing special compared to the organized N/A guilds. It is easier to play during less contested times and not facing a sizeable organized opponent.

Um.. did you mean Ascii’s video? because there is no shame in wiping to TW. As a matter of fact, SOME guilds won’t even try.

Um.. did you mean Ascii’s video? because there is no shame in wiping to TW. As a matter of fact, SOME guilds won’t even try.IMO FoO is an unqualified world class guild.

(edited by LetoII.3782)

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cutekhaos.5489

Cutekhaos.5489

I.) Yes it sounds crass and creepy.
2.) Knowing what Toddlers and Tiara’s is also creepy and crass.
3.) No one said you had to look at each picture don’t pretend like you didn’t.

Finally leave Cuddlestrike alone you “big” bully.

If it makes a difference, I googled “child beauty pageants” because I didn’t remember the name of any of those shows I saw commercials for while watching something else. Toddlers and Tiaras just sounded apt for my comment.

I just hope my search history on my work comp is never checked…

LoL

Ishtar Cute Khaos – Warrior : Trollmancer Khaos – Necro
Beastgate: GoF – Trolling you makes me happy.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Score update . . . from a tall furry asuran.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Going to bring it up again, because hey you can’t say it enough times. Keep up the great fights its a blast week after week to fight some of the guilds/militia on the servers!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Caption for pictures:

Great times guys.

Um.. did you mean Ascii’s video? because there is no shame in wiping to TW. As a matter of fact, SOME guilds won’t even try.

Um.. did you mean Ascii’s video? because there is no shame in wiping to TW. As a matter of fact, SOME guilds won’t even try.IMO FoO is an unqualified world class guild.

I believe the guilds that won’t even try is because they know better and expect to be wiped.
Regarding Foo, it is obvious they didn’t even expected the outcome or they might have not accepted, as soon the ball was already rolling it would have been hard for them to honorably back away from these fights even if they wanted.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score update 10pm est.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

I hear DB is a good server to transfer too

[TKG] Flake

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

I believe the guilds that won’t even try is because they know better and expect to be wiped.
Regarding Foo, it is obvious they didn’t even expected the outcome or they might have not accepted, as soon the ball was already rolling it would have been hard for them to honorably back away from these fights even if they wanted.

I work really early hours (4am est) so on the weekends I get to see FoO in action often and I can say, without reservation, they are more than a zerg. Yes, they have huge numbers. Yes, as any large guild of that size, skill level varies. Same as in any large western guild.

However, when it comes to discipline and organization, sheer points producing potential, I think they kick NA’s butt. When’s the last time you saw a group from NA do sentry duty at a camp? Sure maybe a person will watch a door, maybe player will patrol a yaks route. FoO will set up a 5 man in every camp with a response team ready to be there in 30 seconds. Heck they even have a sentry or two on each yak. Basically, a solo hunter like me can’t do jack but gank the occasional solo on their way to doing something productive and responsible. Basically, they’re an army and we’re just roaming barbarians. Any NA guild could learn a thing or two. Sure, in a wild fight we beat em.. But I think taking a keep from them would be miserable.
What they do, standing bored at an objective, takes pride. They ENJOY it, because it’s winning. And I do believe that pride would also require them to keep coming back, even if they lose, until they do beat us.
I guess we’ll find out Sunday, eh?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mauri.1496

Mauri.1496

TY random EMP for the “Howl.” Good fights in JQBL tonight. You all have been a lot of fun.

Mauri
Despicable [ME]

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I wonder if BG is going to do their iconic rush on thursday and all friday to come second.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

I’d be on SoR defending anything a TW member says.

this would be a full time job defending all the non sense they can speak.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Or do we expect oxford style debate to spring forth from such clever wordsmithing?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Anyone of you fine folks want to 1v1?

Cmon now, don’t be scared :P

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

holy emp zerg on jq borderland right now….

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

Or do we expect oxford style debate to spring forth from such clever wordsmithing?

ja no wonder you are in sor, they dont like stanger do they? keep going with your na server

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

You need to stop posting that you are undefeated then.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Amusing. Does your guild recruitment still claim you guys are undefeated in GvG against NA servers?

He made the claim in this thread actually.

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

LetoII.3782

ja no wonder you are in sor, they dont like stanger do they? keep going with your na server

I assure you, they come no stranger.
Didn’t you say something about posting nonsense earlier though?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

what about the non sense people sould be english native to talk here?

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Great fights against TSYM/Choo on JQB!

The field fights were fantastic!

EMP Team

/salute

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/12 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Protip: Do not poke the Jedbacca when he has a headache. He will stop focusing on his main objective, taking garrison from BG on BG BL, and quickly wipe you off of the map.

And then take a juice box, watch a movie and go to bed.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!