4/19 DB/MAG/YB

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

fun fact #…

KN is losing WM and many oceanic guild might follow!! so it might be SOS that bumps back up

Is it bad if I hope this happens? T3 isn’t as much fun with 4 T2 servers popping about.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Maguuma has always been my favorite server to match up against. The zerg is pretty significant and I have to say I freakin hate Maguuma’s roamers. I run a lot of yaks into keeps, and no other server makes me yell at my computer like you guys.

Don’t worry, in T2 you’ll have 80 man roaming groups taking out your yaks

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Fun fact, Dragonbrand.
When we got back to the top of Tier 3 we got back to the exact rank we were when we plummeted through tiers the first time back in October~.
Next week, we will officially be a higher rank than we have ever been O:

Fun fact #2,
Out of DB, Maguuma and Yak’s Bend,
None of our three servers have ever been in any tier except 3, 4, and 5.

DB was in T6 for a week: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/8

The more you know!

Edit: YB too! http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/40/5

The ladder evolution graph doesn’t line up as nicely as it could :P
I hadn’t noticed before

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

My guild Reckless Bravery [rB] is actually a transfer from black gate. Not all new guilds are coming from JQ just 1 so far

I like rB so far. You guys + TG vs PYRO + D|ERP are fun fights.

You guys are great too! Sucks we are going to t3 and just got to start fighting you

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Fun fact, Dragonbrand.
When we got back to the top of Tier 3 we got back to the exact rank we were when we plummeted through tiers the first time back in October~.

Fun fact #2,

DB was in T6 for a week: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/8

The more you know!

Edit: YB too! http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/40/5

The ladder evolution graph doesn’t line up as nicely as it could :P
I hadn’t noticed before

Yeah, I’ve always taken issues with that site’s usability…but it works well enough so zzz

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Fun fact, Dragonbrand.

Fun fact #2,

Fun Fact #3,
Tiers are measures of population and coverage, not skill.

Fun Fact # 87,
Diplomacy is a skill

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Just a WE mesmer, waiting to rez through the gate in our EK, very sportsmanlike. And here he is failing his attempt

You mean WK I believe. And he wasn’t waiting for a res(that was removed from the game awhile ago), he was just hoping Mag wouldn’t mesmer sweep.

From the screenshot it looks like he got his res, then was attempting to escape for a portal back in. He went from being inside dead, to being outside alive. And the tag is clearly WE, and he seems to have dropped the tag before attempting to escape. Maybe he thought that would make ID’ing him harder for any potential reports for exploiting.

Wasn’t the removed aspect the ability to use a portal through a door (requires line of sight now)? Maybe it was just possible to get LoS through that non-solid gate, but I’m pretty sure ressing through a door still works.

Portaling through doors was removed due mostly to being exploited in dungeons and other pve content. Ressing through the grate in WK was a seperate issue and also removed.

But don’t take my word for it, grab a guildmate or friend and go test it.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I just noticed that someone named their pet after me in that screenshot. Wat. Anyway like I said before, people were complaining about it in T4 just last week (and weeks before).

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: MeamYee.9635

MeamYee.9635

That bear has had that name for quite a while

I hope you’re honored!

Nurse Poundcake [DERP] – Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

saiyr.3071

It was your idea, wasn’t it? Creeper…

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

I just noticed that someone named their pet after me in that screenshot. Wat. Anyway like I said before, people were complaining about it in T4 just last week (and weeks before).

Just talked to the mesmer involved. Apparently he died, went to the bathroom, came back and was being ressed(so I guess it does work, need to verify that firsthand though) with a bunch of Maguuma swimming over his body.

My guild does consider it an exploit however, and will not use it.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

Fun fact # 63:

Mag is now only 400 points behind yaks. Great fights thus far yaks.

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

(edited by povV.5681)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Score Update!
15 chars

Attachments:

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cozzyboy.3094

Cozzyboy.3094

I had the most fun fighting PYRO this week.

[RE] Red Essence

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

I had the most fun fighting PYRO this week.

: )

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cube.4905

Cube.4905

Just talked to the mesmer involved. Apparently he died, went to the bathroom, came back and was being ressed(so I guess it does work, need to verify that firsthand though) with a bunch of Maguuma swimming over his body.

My guild does consider it an exploit however, and will not use it.

That is a total lie, he maneuvered into that position then patiently waited to be killed on the gate, 2 minutes later 2 guys came swimming right up to the water gate and rezzed him, because they knew he was there. Caught in the ACT.

Deka – Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Cube.4905

Cube.4905

It was your idea, wasn’t it? Creeper…

It was my idea. Im the creeper.

Deka – Maguuma

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tken.1986

Tken.1986

http://i.imgur.com/X1fWDaK.jpg

Asura in the Wall
AKA: Yak’s Bend Prisoner
15Charr?

(edited by Tken.1986)

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Who’s taking second this week – so close! I’m hoping you guys stop DB from taking blue position in T2.. they are uncomfortably close to jumping over us (like 1.3 rating pts)
Looking forward to fresh new faces in T2 Dragonbrand – you guys have always been fun to fight and I hope when you join the match it will reinvigorate our server participation a bit..

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

This should help you guys out.

Score update~

Attachments:

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: chefdiablo.6791

chefdiablo.6791

Who’s taking second this week – so close! I’m hoping you guys stop DB from taking blue position in T2.. they are uncomfortably close to jumping over us (like 1.3 rating pts)
Looking forward to fresh new faces in T2 Dragonbrand – you guys have always been fun to fight and I hope when you join the match it will reinvigorate our server participation a bit..

YB and Mag are still putting up some great fights but I don’t think they are fielding the full force, or focused anywhere near as much on the scoreboard at this point.

I think they are using the time to farm some loot and practice tactics.

The current score is not reflective of either server’s true capabilities in my opinion.

I just hope most people do not let the score go to their heads. I expect next week to be a sharp contrast to the last two weeks we have had.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

fun fact #…

KN is losing WM and many oceanic guild might follow!! so it might be SOS that bumps back up

Is it bad if I hope this happens? T3 isn’t as much fun with 4 T2 servers popping about.

Is it bad? No I don’t think it is. I’m pretty sure most of KN couldn’t care less if they don’t go back to T2. A lot have been losing interest for some time, even when we were leading the tier for 4-5 weeks. People got bored. The best weeks were when were were fighting BG and not winning. Hopefully T3 will rekindle interest so the game becomes fun again.

TC

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

fun fact #…

Is it bad? No I don’t think it is. I’m pretty sure most of KN couldn’t care less if they don’t go back to T2. A lot have been losing interest for some time, even when we were leading the tier for 4-5 weeks. People got bored. The best weeks were when were were fighting BG and not winning. Hopefully T3 will rekindle interest so the game becomes fun again.

The best fights are the fights that are a challange, no fun in just rolling over stuff.
I’m sure we will give u a ton of good fights next week

Altho rolling over [TG] is always a pleasure (jk, u guys got mad skills xD)

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Martrim.1078

Martrim.1078

fun fact #…

The best fights are the fights that are a challange, no fun in just rolling over stuff.

p.s. To the Asura trap ranger on DB: you are awsome bro, i hope to see u in game more and maybe just maybe i’ll be able to actualy do some damage to you someday xD

Takara Chan ~ (Thief)
Tamoko Chan ~ (Necro)
[PYRO] #MagSwag

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

fun fact #…

I’m sure you will! I just hope the majority of them are on the maps and not in here. Personally, I plan on nominating The Dude as our once and future Commander, because The Dude abides…

Attachments:

TC

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

“What do we even do against numbers like that?”
“We wait, my child…. we wait…”

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

“What do we even do against numbers like that?”
“We wait, my child…. we wait…”

Attachments:

[AoN] All or Nothing

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

lol

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: TassyTas.2147

TassyTas.2147

Just leave this here…

Attachments:

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Just leave this here…

If an outsider might so venture a question…

what is the point of this type of score update?

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I think you know, because just about every server has done it.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

I remember when JQ posted a whole thread to show off their +695 in tier 1

Dragonbrand

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

ykyk.2740

I mean, I understand people do it when they do particularly well or an opponent does particularly poorly and they want to rub people’s noses in it, but hasn’t this been happening for like every single day in this tier for the past n weeks?

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

I mean, I understand people do it when they do particularly well or an opponent does particularly poorly and they want to rub people’s noses in it, but hasn’t this been happening for like every single day in this tier for the past n weeks?

Around this time of day, yup, pretty much. We call it NNK o clock.

Eek I agreed with a TC poster

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Welcome to T3!

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Happening for months for DB. Their asian coverage has always been amazing. Hopefully TC can match their pop~

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

ykyk.2740

Just confused as to the purpose of posting those updates (seemingly on a daily basis!) when everybody on every side knows exactly what is going on anyway. Is there some sort of point to be made?

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

fun fact #…

I’m sure you will! I just hope the majority of them are on the maps and not in here. Personally, I plan on nominating The Dude as our once and future Commander, because The Dude abides…

Just stopping this preemptively.

Ask TC what happened when they tried to push that kitten on us.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Xirin.8593

Just confused as to the purpose of posting those updates (seemingly on a daily basis!) when everybody on every side knows exactly what is going on anyway. Is there some sort of point to be made?

Only the chest-thumper knows why they find pride and glory in capping towers/keeps while others are sleeping or at work.

[AoN] All or Nothing

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

I usually try to post a score update whenever I’m online. I’m thinking of starting a game, when I post a screenshot(SS was changed to kitten… wtf) figure out where I am in the world, and if you can guess the area and map correctly I will send you 1g. Only exception is if I’m in a dungeon or jumping puzzle, then you can just name them. How does this sound? I think it would be fun!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Xirin.8593

a screenshot(SS was changed to kitten… wtf)

I would wager it is because you wrote the letter A and then two S with a space between. The filter probably caught it as another word for “butt.”

[AoN] All or Nothing

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

YB will lose again to us in MAG just like they have every other week. Once we start to pull ahead they never seem to be able to recover. YB is very strong on reset weekend but from Monday forward they slowly decline. I hope you guys from YB & DB liked getting owned in EBG last night in Zerg versus Zerg battles from 8-12 EST (NA). Especially you YB, does Mendons ring a bell?!?! Thanks again for all the loot.

-Commander Zero Xcel, WaR Guild

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

good call, didn’t even notice that

P.S. I’ll post the 1st screenshot when i get back from class!

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I usually try to post a score update whenever I’m online. I’m thinking of starting a game, when I post a screenshot(SS was changed to kitten… wtf) figure out where I am in the world, and if you can guess the area and map correctly I will send you 1g. Only exception is if I’m in a dungeon or jumping puzzle, then you can just name them. How does this sound? I think it would be fun!

That would probably be counted as being off-topic and be deleted by the mods :T

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Gellor.6497

I was going to post the score updates and have people try and find me, but you are probably right Mods would find it not fun or me selling gold…..

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

YB will lose again to us in MAG just like they have every other week. Once we start to pull ahead they never seem to be able to recover. YB is very strong on reset weekend but from Monday forward they slowly decline. I hope you guys from YB & DB liked getting owned in EBG last night in Zerg versus Zerg battles from 8-12 EST (NA). Especially you YB, does Mendons ring a bell?!?! Thanks again for all the loot.

-Commander Zero Xcel, WaR Guild

Heh you got the right thread this time
The point is, during the time you listed there, I believe DB still hold the “relative” higher points in EBG than Mag and YB
Thank you for the loots too!

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

While that may have been true by a margin of no more than +15 points DB did not have a foothold on EBG or MAG BL in our respective areas. In fact your Zerg kept running into the dredge or towards anzalias because you were afraid to engage us.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

While that may have been true by a margin of no more than +15 points DB did not have a foothold on EBG or MAG BL in our respective areas. In fact your Zerg kept running into the dredge or towards anzalias because you were afraid to engage us.

It’s a 3-server game. I wouldn’t call that afraid, just choosing a side to attack, because splitting up = getting wiped on 2 fronts (most of the time). It’s the same thing as you choose to attack DB. Are you afraid of YB? Probably not.

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Not really^ you know were engaging YB so its a perfect time to hit us while were focusing YB, its just being afraid to do so. I am aware that its a 3 server game.

WvW Commander – NA PST

4/19 DB/MAG/YB

in WvW

MomentofWeakness.1246

Now to rethread my message from 4/12 to this forum, even though it applies to all the weeks..

I dont agree that MAG’s worst map is EBG, when I am in EBG commanding we are able to hold and fortify our section as well as pressure YB & DB. I have stolen SM and adjacent towers numerous times from them and I have even gotten into DB’s keep more than once making them freakout and pull from their BL’s. While I can agree that overall we are severely lacking in EBG because of coverage and few known commanders going in there and leading, during those hours that I am commanding (as well as a very small number of other commanders, for example Xushin) we annihilate YB & DB. I have been told that as soon as I log we lose everything which is unfortunate but that is the nature of this matchup I suppose. Also, in EBG the YB & DB zergs suck at open field combat, they run from our zerg more than they engage us, while some may say who cares cause most puggies go to EBG, this applies for MAG as well so coordinate your puggies better! Almost all voice-communicating MAG players are in the BL. The only time YB & DB find success against us in EBG is when they hold a numbers advantage too great to overcome in almost all cases. I also find it comical that these two servers are so interconnected that they double team us constantly, infiltrate our voice communication software (mumble), and they still can’t dominate us in EBG until we all log off. Keep up the noob work and cheating.. YB & DB I love wiping your zergs and getting all the loot, your lack of skill in combat funds my commanding operations.

-Commander Zero Xcel, WäR Guild

P.S. the DB “WAR” guild is not impressive I hope you like getting destroyed by the real WäR Guild

Note: Granted I am the only constant EBG commander. When MAG is smashing you from 7-12 EST (NA) that’s me. I’ve went from recruit to colonel just from killing you two over and over.

I will see you tonight, looking forward to it..

WvW Commander – NA PST