4/19 GoM/FC/ET

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Q:

I really like the Q&A format with the answer being the latest score update, so I thought I’d ninja this before reset.

Here’s to another awesome week!

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

A:

thanks for the duels everyone.. shout out to rydultria the confu mesmer for the best (38 minute long) duel I think I’ve ever had

You’re welcome, that was the best fight I ever had myself, even tho my comp’s virus scan alt+tabbed me in the middle of the duel like 5 or 6 times and effed my FPS up xD So back and forth but u eventually got me. :P I’m REALLY lookin forward to the next fight club with you all soon!

Also had fun roaming ET BLs today. Had some great fights while solo roaming, especially the epic 1v4 match, kudos to you guys for giving my mesmer much needed training <3 It was an exhilarating fight! I wish I could say the same for when I was roaming the FC BLs but… it’s a bit zergy for my taste.

Thanks for the lovely castle, GoM. We had to clean it out for a few roaches, but they were fairly squishy and easy to get rid of.

Ty for saving us the trouble of squashing said bugs, SM will be a much cleaner place for us now thanks to you <3 Just wish u didn’t have to demolish it to do so

Also, score update from the Grape Justice keep =3

Attachments:

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

lol. interesting idea.

i like it.

here’s a contribution from me. maybe its not a score update, but it’s a little love note to Ferg in return for them hounding us all day earlier.

cozy keeps. i don’t think we took everything from the fridge. if we did... sorry. we’ll try to be better houseguests next time.

<3

also... who the HECK is that Cedrick look-alike on ferg??? never seen em before, but i saw em today and i actually stopped and did a double-take. XD

Attachments:

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

(edited by katz.8376)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

lol. interesting idea.

i like it.

here’s a contribution from me. maybe its not a score update, but it’s a little love note to Ferg in return for them hounding us all day earlier.

cozy keeps. i don’t think we took everything from the fridge. if we did… sorry. we’ll try to be better houseguests next time.

<3

also… who the HECK is that Cedrick look-alike on ferg??? never seen em before, but i saw em today and i actually stopped and did a double-take. XD

Katz!!! Been missing you and Ungood, hope all went well. Miss my old frenemies but ce la vie, huh?

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Shanks.8793

Shanks.8793

I really like the Q&A format with the answer being the latest score update, so I thought I’d ninja this before reset.

Here’s to another awesome week!

>;( I wanted to do it =(. Well yeah, xD KEEPT IT UP GUYS

End Ascends [End] GM / Eredon Terrace
Duke Marco – Duke Allycat – Boa Hancuck
– Duchess Cute – Duke Garp – Shiecko.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Colt.9051

Good luck to everyone this matchup! First time in 3 weeks I’m getting some WvW as yesterday was my warmup. I look forward to seeing how FC and ET play!

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: MiceElf.6897

MiceElf.6897

Eh, never, ever again will I let an ET pass by to get a skillpoint or do the jump puzzle. Ever. I was unarmed, obviously trying to get to a skillpoint in EB, and every ET that saw me, jumped me. I have never killed an unarmed toon just trying to complete the map or do the puzzle. What sportsmanship is there is killing an unarmed toon? Hope the badge was worth it.
To the GOM that let me pass, I salute you.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

katz.8376

Katz!!! Been missing you and Ungood, hope all went well. Miss my old frenemies but ce la vie, huh?

hi there how’s tier 7 treatin ya? yeah… our internet has been hit or miss for over a week now… very very long story which i don’t really want to explain here. might have a few more days of hit and miss, then hopefuly we’ll be playing again. hopefuly.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

Thought I would do a score update in my view of the celebs

Attachments:

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Quasi.8096

Quasi.8096

ET Phone home!
Reason I picked to transfer to ET over FC.

Exinyo – Elementalist
Basic[BS] – Eredon Terrace

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

scooby treat.8420

ET Phone home!
Reason I picked to transfer to ET over FC.

Darn I should have made FC ET instead hehe!

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

katz.8376

well.. i must say... i been away for a while. missed a bunch... after facing them all day today... seems Fergie’s been eating their Wheaties.... where did you guys all come from? XD

lots of fun. lots of fun...

on the other hand... i really need to go to bed now... /sleep

^_^

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

Still around, just traveling a lot, moving and fighting with life in general.

How you enjoying T7?

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Score Update Time.

Attachments:

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin.4058

Merlin.4058

“You’re all mouth breathing cowards that can’t do anything.”

Me: “So if you hate the server so much, why stay on it?”

“LOL for the buff of course. Now lemme farm these frogs.”

God I hate people on my server so much. Not there to help just to use the buff. Glad to know we’re so bad you can take advantage of it. Also CAN WE HOLD OUR KEEP FOR JUST ONE DAY PEOPLE?!?!?

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

GoM.

Your zergs are uncoordinated and full of zerkers. I watched 10 of your zerg earlier today chase one Ferg, allowing us to wipe the rest outside of Anz. Whilst I appreciate the loot bags, I know you can do better than this.

Hugs and kisses.

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

GoM.

Your zergs are uncoordinated and full of zerkers. I watched 10 of your zerg earlier today chase one Ferg, allowing us to wipe the rest outside of Anz. Whilst I appreciate the loot bags, I know you can do better than this.

Hugs and kisses.

Welcome to GoM on the weekends. We tend to kind of mail it in for the first couple of days.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Colt.9051

Prolly had one of the more awesome reset nights I’ve ever had in the GoM borderlands! Had overall great fights, especially the FC group that would just unrelentingly batter down our hills keep even after wiping like 5+ times. Never saw persistence to that level xD Too bad I didn’t really get any screenies of any fights but it’ll live on in memory. Loving this new matchup so far!

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

katz.8376

"You’re all mouth breathing cowards that can’t do anything."

Me: "So if you hate the server so much, why stay on it?"

"LOL for the buff of course. Now lemme farm these frogs."

God I hate people on my server so much. Not there to help just to use the buff. Glad to know we’re so bad you can take advantage of it. Also CAN WE HOLD OUR KEEP FOR JUST ONE DAY PEOPLE?!?!?

i know who that is, and that one particular person is NOT represenative of the whole server, or even most of the server, and in fact most people in WvW have that .... person (the term i want to use, i can’t).... on their ignore lists. i highly suggest you do the same

as for the keeps. yeah. i agree. we were passing the darn things around like frign hot potatoes yesterday.

(edited by katz.8376)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

GoM.

Hugs and kisses.

Its called EB, i could say the same for any ET or FC in EB also. Numerous times 5-10 GoM have held back 30+, probably same for others too.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

GoM.

Hugs and kisses.

Its called EB, i could say the same for any ET or FC in EB also. Numerous times 5-10 GoM have held back 30+, probably same for others too.

There’s just … something about EB what removes tactics and common sense. Or we could blame reset night. Either way, do bring us more of your GoMnomberries, please

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Prolly had one of the more awesome reset nights I’ve ever had in the GoM borderlands! Had overall great fights, especially the FC group that would just unrelentingly batter down our hills keep even after wiping like 5+ times. Never saw persistence to that level xD Too bad I didn’t really get any screenies of any fights but it’ll live on in memory. Loving this new matchup so far!

We were crying about this since we were keeping 10-15 people outside hills and stopping almost all supplies from getting inside yet that commander couldn’t take it with twice your guys numbers.. obviously good defense but from our pov we were thinking “could we be any worse”

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

There’s just … something about EB what removes tactics and common sense. Or we could blame reset night. Either way, do bring us more of your GoMnomberries, please

You’re lucky warriors can’t have a sword and pistol, id space marine you into dust!

P.s. yes i love warhammer 40k.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

GoM.

Hugs and kisses.

Gommiebears*

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Score update please.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Ugh I haven’t had time to play since Thursday and it’s killing me missing so much time right after reset

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

Here you go Lillium:

Attachments:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

FC- I just wanted to pop in to say that you guys were looking pretty great last night. I’ve noticed a great change in your coordination and mobility. I’m glad to see you guys improving. Keep up the good work!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

scooby treat.8420

score update. I was wondering where ET was most of the night as they seemed to drop off rather fast once they got the lead. I hope everything is ok so I thought I would give ET a hug. GoM you guys seem to come out late at night and in fact I’m pretty sure I saw you guys on your way to buy some bling earlier in the day. Anyhow fergie was out and about showing off her stuff in SM but looks like GoM broke up the party. Keep it up all.

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

scooby treat.8420

The hunt for GoM. So as it was last week GoM seems to be a larger threat so I feel the need to try and slow them down during the times I play. Anyhow seeing that GoM is ALL green I thought I would bring my lower level thief to try and find the GoM celeb! I thought I found him but I was wrong pics attached. I will find him though!

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

score update. I was wondering where ET was most of the night as they seemed to drop off rather fast once they got the lead. I hope everything is ok so I thought I would give ET a hug. GoM you guys seem to come out late at night and in fact I’m pretty sure I saw you guys on your way to buy some bling earlier in the day. Anyhow fergie was out and about showing off her stuff in SM but looks like GoM broke up the party. Keep it up all.

The battles have been glorious and challenging. Although, I still suggest you stay on your toes. GoM has a way of pushing onward when things seem rough.

Momma isn’t worried.

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Hod.6751

Hod.6751

Yeah, after the weekend ends, we usually seem to step it up and suck less. It’s just impossible at times to get people to focus on doing things for the SERVER instead of themselves, plus hell, it seems that we on GoM are slushes over the weekend.

If you haven’t tried WvW hammered, you just haven’t lived! was the motto someone mentioned

Commander Dynomite Goboom
GoM resident flamethrower smores maker
Circle of Souls [CoS]

(edited by Hod.6751)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

No offense to GoM but when equal number and usually doouble teams are going on against them (aka during weekend) they probably won’t do well

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

If you haven’t tried WvW hammered, you just haven’t lived! was the motto someone mentioned

Co-Ed Drunk Naked Jello Wrestling and WvW on EB..hell yeah I’m in….

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Yeah, after the weekend ends, we usually seem to step it up and suck less. It’s just impossible at times to get people to focus on doing things for the SERVER instead of themselves, plus hell, it seems that we on GoM are slushes over the weekend.

Sheesh… that might’ve been me.
Besides, what do you expect from a server that’s got Aussies AND Cajuns?

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Sheesh… that might’ve been me.
Besides, what do you expect from a server that’s got Aussies AND Cajuns?

Taquito is my forum hero.

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

No offense to GoM but when equal number and usually doouble teams are going on against them (aka during weekend) they probably won’t do well

When we (GoM) have equal numbers, we generally crush our opponents. This has been the case against many of our previous foes. We run a lot of guerrilla tactic squads which handle themselves quite well against considerably larger forces all the time.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

“You’re all mouth breathing cowards that can’t do anything.”

Me: “So if you hate the server so much, why stay on it?”

“LOL for the buff of course. Now lemme farm these frogs.”

lol Ajax makes me laugh, and no we can’t hold it for one day, but we did hold it for the entire week 2 weeks ago…..wonder what happened to all the PvEers/cannon fodder that were following us all around for the wxp….maybe they finally realized it wasn’t worth it,

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

When we (GoM) have equal numbers, we generally crush our opponents. This has been the case against many of our previous foes. We run a lot of guerrilla tactic squads which handle themselves quite well against considerably larger forces all the time.

I have yet to see that. All I see is either A. GoM running or wiping when numbers are equal or B. GoM crushing with overwhelming numbers against smaller forces.

Not a troll post. Just what I see. If I come across something deviating from the norm, I’ll be the first to report it.

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

I have yet to see that. All I see is either A. GoM running or wiping when numbers are equal or B. GoM crushing with overwhelming numbers against smaller forces.

Not a troll post. Just what I see. If I come across something deviating from the norm, I’ll be the first to report it.

Really? Because I (solo) backdoor’d 8 fergies taking a tower this morning and after killing all of them took the tower myself. So I’m shocked to hear about GOM running with equal numbers… considering you guys can lose 8v1 fights.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

Really? Because I (solo) backdoor’d 8 fergies taking a tower this morning and after killing all of them took the tower myself. So I’m shocked to hear about GOM running with equal numbers… considering you guys can lose 8v1 fights.

Congratulations. You’re very good. But I wasn’t there, so I’ll just have to take your word for it. And you’ll have to take mine. If you choose not to, oh well. Won’t lose much sleep over it.

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Georgeballer.7460

Georgeballer.7460

To all u GOM…. I pwn u

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

scooby treat.8420

Quick score update before I head to bed. Fergie got beat up a bit today, but we had a great stop at our keep at home so i have faith she can get back into shape. GoM put a large force on our boarderlands and most of the others maps too great job pulling in 1st. ET still in last but they are changing it up, but will it be the right change? Great job on all servers keep it up!

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Colt.9051

Another night of fun times in the GoM borderlands tonight! Not as much action as Friday night ofc but the battles are still fun as ever (That being generally annoying with zerg diving <3) Also had a fun time during some down time with a few FC and ET from ARMD and a few others with some friendly duels I am personally loving this matchup a lot, even tho I was a bit sour at first to hear the way we got bumped down but this is turning out to be a good matchup!

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

One of our commanders pieced together this video of just a massive GoM force being pushed back in our BL tonight.

You guys can field some troops. But it just makes victory all the more sweet when you lose. <3

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

One of our commanders pieced together this video of just a massive GoM force being pushed back in our BL tonight.

You guys can field some troops. But it just makes victory all the more sweet when you lose. <3

Mhm, we may of not taken Garrison but your commander seems to of missed the part where you lost a full upgraded bay as well as you losing SM while you defended garrison. Nice to see you post one side of the story :p

Credit to [BOSS] for gathering and commanding that GoM force.

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Bassdrop.4938

Bassdrop.4938

Mhm, we may of not taken Garrison but your commander seems to of missed the part where you lost a full upgraded bay as well as you losing SM while you defended garrison. Nice to see you post one side of the story :p

I’ll admit, GoM is better at the PPT game. But that comes with coverage/population.. When it comes to a fight though, you’ll lose every time

Tis’ why BOSS refuses to GvG us

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

I consider being massively outnumbered at Garrison — with GoM on the inner wall — and not losing it a win. Bay or no Bay. And I don’t give two squirts of kitten about SM. More of a pain in the kitten to hold than anything. But, hey, if you think it’s a win, congrats. Way to throw bodies against doors until they fall.

Credit to [CR] in showing that tactics and coordination will almost always prevail over sheer numbers.

[DIE] – FA

(edited by geekanerd.4123)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

I consider being massively outnumbered at Garrison — with GoM on the inner wall — and not losing it a win. Bay or no Bay. And I don’t give two squirts of kitten about SM. More of a pain in the kitten to hold than anything. But, hey, if you think it’s a win, congrats. Way to throw bodies against doors until they fall.

Credit to [CR] in showing that tactics and coordination will almost always prevail over sheer numbers.

I’m saying it was a perfect assault, i wasn’t there for the whole thing but after losing SM to a golem rush your team obviously wanted to take SM. To think that we ‘lost’ by failing to take Garrison isn’t right, otherwise we’d still be holding them but we obviously did enough as we’re now in first place xD

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest