4/19 GoM/FC/ET

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Bassdrop.4938

Bassdrop.4938

One of our commanders pieced together this video of just a massive GoM force being pushed back in our BL tonight.

You guys can field some troops. But it just makes victory all the more sweet when you lose. <3

Mhm, we may of not taken Garrison but your commander seems to of missed the part where you lost a full upgraded bay as well as you losing SM while you defended garrison. Nice to see you post one side of the story :p

Credit to [BOSS] for gathering and commanding that GoM force.

I consider being massively outnumbered at Garrison — with GoM on the inner wall — and not losing it a win. Bay or no Bay. And I don’t give two squirts of kitten about SM. More of a pain in the kitten to hold than anything. But, hey, if you think it’s a win, congrats. Way to throw bodies against doors until they fall.

Credit to [CR] in showing that tactics and coordination will almost always prevail over sheer numbers.

I’m saying it was a perfect assault, i wasn’t there for the whole thing but after losing SM to a golem rush your team obviously wanted to take SM. To think that we ‘lost’ by failing to take Garrison isn’t right, otherwise we’d still be holding them but we obviously did enough as we’re now in first place xD

I think you’ve miss understood.. I don’t think he’s saying you lost because you didn’t get garrison.. He’s saying you lost because you died, and those of you who didn’t die, ran with your tails tucked between your legs.:)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

One of our commanders pieced together this video of just a massive GoM force being pushed back in our BL tonight.

You guys can field some troops. But it just makes victory all the more sweet when you lose. <3

Mhm, we may of not taken Garrison but your commander seems to of missed the part where you lost a full upgraded bay as well as you losing SM while you defended garrison. Nice to see you post one side of the story :p

Credit to [BOSS] for gathering and commanding that GoM force.

I consider being massively outnumbered at Garrison — with GoM on the inner wall — and not losing it a win. Bay or no Bay. And I don’t give two squirts of kitten about SM. More of a pain in the kitten to hold than anything. But, hey, if you think it’s a win, congrats. Way to throw bodies against doors until they fall.

Credit to [CR] in showing that tactics and coordination will almost always prevail over sheer numbers.

I’m saying it was a perfect assault, i wasn’t there for the whole thing but after losing SM to a golem rush your team obviously wanted to take SM. To think that we ‘lost’ by failing to take Garrison isn’t right, otherwise we’d still be holding them but we obviously did enough as we’re now in first place xD

I think you’ve miss understood.. I don’t think he’s saying you lost because you didn’t get garrison.. He’s saying you lost because you died, and those of you who didn’t die, ran with your tails tucked between your legs.:)

Exactly. He naively thinks we’re overtly concerned about PPT. The amazing thing about being constantly outnumbered by opponents in our tier is that PPT starts to lose meaning. Enjoy first place. You got the coverage for it. I just want to kill you en masse. It makes my soul warm.

xoxoxox

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Sigh so much smack talk going on..might as well contribute.

Spent my night in EB trying to 1v1 people on my lvl 71/72 necro, all but 2 fights ended with people running away or running to a group of theirs. The only good two fights were me and another green arrow necro vs an 80 thief/a green arrow thief and then me versus a very very very bunker warrior.

i wasnt even going after green arrows, i was targeting 80s and from what i saw on most they were in exotics. why are you so scared of me =( is it because im covered in blood?

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

I don’t see what all this trash talk is about. It’s completely meaningless. People across all servers have this weird tendency to stretch out stories of them taking on absurd amounts of foes, but I’m sure we can all admit in 95% of these cases its large groups of upleveled and generally incompetent players and not really something brag-worthy at all. This happens probably in equal proportion for all servers, I haven’t personally seen too much to distinguishing GoM from ET when it comes to roamer groups and large zergs outside the numbers game. However I can say, when I call them out to duels I have found GoM to possess a good few incredibly skilled and praise-worthy fighters, a certain mesmer and a good elementalist with a bad attitude come to mind among others I can’t recall 100% at this time.

Every server has its hit or miss moments. I’ve viewed countless threads and even some of higher match-ups now and I can say there tends to be this phenomena of “Gauging server skill level” where people will attempt to downplay a server’s accomplishments to pure numbers, hold their server up against it in comparison and call their server “More skilled”, “Superior” and elevate themselves in their own eyes. I’m sure deep down we all know, whether ET, GoM or FC that 95% of it is void talk, completely empty of substance… vain attempts to override the bitter feeling of losing an engagement that one tried very hard to win. The reality is, you win some, you lose some, and you certainly can’t win them all. I’m not saying its impossible for a server to, on average possess more skilled and competent individuals either. But that in most cases these claims are massively exaggerated.

If GoM’s numbers frustrate anyone on FC, then I say remember the Devona’s Rest, Kaineng and Sorrow’s Furnace days. There were days where the best we could scratch off was to hold a single tower, or a single keep for a very short period of time. Though meaningless in the eyes of our foes, and we certainly would of had an easier time sitting it out.. we made the choice to fight. We’d fight tooth and nail at times to hold 10-20 ppt, even though from the points perspective that was meaningless. That was because, the fight was not meaningless.. and we enjoyed it somewhere deep down, even though the odds were not “fair”. Back then, we didn’t care in the least what our PPT counts were, heck we couldn’t even have the time to upgrade our stuff past stone walls many times. Yet we didn’t care about this point game, our morale at times even grew during the worst.

I think some of us need to free up our minds. There’s so much more to WvWvW than the point count. Every battle has its ebb an flow, good moments and bad moments. Soak it all in, and enjoy every battle and learn from every battle also.

Roaming solo for a while now, I’ve been reminded of all these things. Though I often charge into certain death, group ganks and downright humiliation, I learn through every fight and always look at a way to pour strengths into the ranger class that most never knew were there. I have had some real good moments, but in most cases victory doesn’t come in beauty or domination, but in a downright muddy, bloody struggle. People often talk as though they cut swathes through 20 times their number in their shiny armor reflecting the light, encouraging their entire server.. but the reality is, nobody does that and when victory comes, it’s rarely “sexy” in any sense in WvWvW. It’s easy for any of us to, despite the fact that this is all a game for our own enjoyment; get prideful- server pride, guild pride, and what not. We become arrogant, conceited and turn our characters, guilds and servers, and furthermore this game into something it is not. I daresay that is not healthy. From my personal view, pride and over-confidence in WvW merely blind us, and reduce our skill, not elevate it.. for one who fights filled with these things does not think clearly when they attack or defend, and they become liable to miss small but important details all around them, and at time even big details also.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Holy wall of text lol

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

I didnt mean to be trash talking but w/e. I was mearly stating that it wasn’t the all the information for anyone who watched the video. Anyway have a score update for any stress i may of caused you in typing xxx

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

GoM had more people in our BL than we had online in every map plus about a 40man zerg running around in EB. No outnumbers here.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

From watching that video i dont see the giant numbers GoM has compared to you guys, looking at the map in all the clips, the green dots you have are comparable to GoM on the screen. Thats all i see from the video and… O MY GOD YOURE HOLDING A SPIDER!

/baseball bat

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Lolicia.6502

Lolicia.6502

I think last night in FC BL was the largest congregation I have ever seen on GoM. Have people have finally tired of Super Adventure Box? Great fun last night! I loved leading plague charges!

Sabetha Sylvanshade, Sylvari Necromancer
Beatrice The Bloody, Norn Engineer
Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Bassdrop.4938

Bassdrop.4938

From watching that video i dont see the giant numbers GoM has compared to you guys, looking at the map in all the clips, the green dots you have are comparable to GoM on the screen. Thats all i see from the video and… O MY GOD YOURE HOLDING A SPIDER!

/baseball bat

If you watch closely there are about ten dots that stick on me at all times. All the pugs just get pushed until [CR] pushes GoM. THEN the rest of the green dots slowly meander on over to the fight ever so uselessly. It’s only ten of us that’s legitimately killing anything… all the other dots are nothing more then a distraction

When CR decided to get organized we happened to be at only +90 PPT and on a fast track to losing our garrison. (GoM is in the process of knocking down outer for the second time at the beginning of the video). It wasn’t until the 10 brutes came in and roflstomped GoM that we had a fighting chance.

(edited by Bassdrop.4938)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

@ Detharos

i totally agree with what you say. there was a time when 6 of us from (RISE) were running around in eb and about 10 – 15 fc showed up and wiped us. we came back out and ran into them again and we managed to wipe them. for some reason we kept running into them and they wiped us again but we did manage to get a few kills in the process. i dont remember seeing any1 from RISE come on the forums and talk smack about roflstomping and stuff like that. both sides fought each other hard and we enjoyed the fights win or lose.

luck like skill also plays a factor in fights. ive been on both sides of the luck game in fights. where every big attack is dodged somehow and heal is interrupted immediately. its not always easy to interrupt a heal or dodge attacks. alot of times it is hit or miss but there are those times when it seems you miss everything and are interrupted on every heal. it happens.

i dont boast because i can lose just as easily as i can win. most of the time if solo roaming and i win ill either bow, salute, or kneel. but there are those that feel the need to laugh, sit, or dance. pointless is what that is especially if the person you beat was solo and there were 3 – 10 of you. i like to try and return the favor when that happens and make sure i down or stomp said person and laugh, dance, or sit on them. other times ill just stand there for a few seconds just so they know it was me.. then i take off and not even acknowledge them with an emote.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

I think people have given up posting because this fell to the 2nd page

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

maybe……………

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Spent my night in EB trying to 1v1 people on my lvl 71/72 necro, all but 2 fights ended with people running away or running to a group of theirs. The only good two fights were me and another green arrow necro vs an 80 thief/a green arrow thief and then me versus a very very very bunker warrior.

i wasnt even going after green arrows, i was targeting 80s and from what i saw on most they were in exotics. why are you so scared of me =( is it because im covered in blood?

Welcome to Tier 8 -_- where all but a small few (who probably don’t play at the same time as you) will not fight you unless they have 3-4 of their friends nearby and can spam as many abilities as possible until you are dead or run off. Also, try being an 80 thief and getting anyone to fight you, and my thief is the definition of glass, minus the cannon, lol.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

GoM, not to be rude, but your nightcrew is ruining the fair matchup we had 2 weeks ago
-_-

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Hod.6751

Hod.6751

It seemed to be a rough night.

Props to both FC and ET in EB tonight, you guys defended the kittens out of your keeps tonight. No matter what we brought to either location, we couldn’t muster the final push to get inside, and then we somehow got siege capped and couldn’t drop any siege inside. Nevertheless, you guys did a hell of a job fighting us off.

I was reminded by Blazers as I was logging, though we didn’t get your keeps, we did reset all the towers at least. But it was a hell of a fight

Commander Dynomite Goboom
GoM resident flamethrower smores maker
Circle of Souls [CoS]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I was really rooting for FC to win this week. You guys really came out strong this weekend and I think the “balanced” match up would really be balanced if FC could pull off a victory this week.

A friend of mine was complaining that FC was taking steroids.

I’d like to remind everyone that WvW is fun regardless of the PPT and overall score. I temporarily lost my mind and forgot that but my friends are ever so kind and showed me the error of my ways. Good luck and have fun everyone! Don’t forget to say nice things to all the workhorses of WvW (regardless of whether they wear a tag)

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

GoM, not to be rude, but your nightcrew is ruining the fair matchup we had 2 weeks ago
-_-

Get a night crew then? But you can’t have ours.

Good job my GoM lovelies! I knew there was not a thing to fret about. We always come back swinging and swinging hard! <3

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Obviously, I need to share my recipe for Gomnomberry Cake. All jokes aside, it’s funny how GoM works. Shows up hella strong during the week, even if reset’s completely against ’em. Now, we may wish to keep you lot around. And those wacky ET kids.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Obviously, I need to share my recipe for Gomnomberry Cake. All jokes aside, it’s funny how GoM works. Shows up hella strong during the week, even if reset’s completely against ’em. Now, we may wish to keep you lot around. And those wacky ET kids.

You should ask T7 for the Gommiebear recipe while you are at it.

You are right about GoM, we always make a comeback during the week. We don’t give up. We do however get distracted…

mumblemumblesuperadventureboxmumblemumble

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Score update for those of us at work?

P.S. Big love and kisses to our GoM Night crew and our strong showing over the weekend!

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

Here you go. Don’t say a Fergie never did nothin’ for ya.

Attachments:

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darkothe.1253

Darkothe.1253

Here you go. Don’t say a Fergie never did nothin’ for ya.

I say this with the utmost sincerity: GoM is having a blast in this tier. The fights have been epic, we’ve all kept a very civil tone in these threads, and it appears that all three servers have learned something from their opponents to help make them better in WvWvW.

I, personally, have nothing but the utmost respect for the Fergies and the Aliens!

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

Tbh I don’t think I’ve learned anything new from GoM yet

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

-_-

It seems to me that when you posted, it was our NA prime time crew that was doing most of the work, though the night people may have been coming out. In any case, despite the score, the match feels quite competitive when I am playing.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

(edited by Debois Guilbert.6413)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Weird, I’m learnin all about how to post hurtful things on the forums from you =(

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

Weird, I’m learnin all about how to post hurtful things on the forums from you =(

Moobs just hasn’t had his coffee yet.

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: DarkNorse.1546

DarkNorse.1546

Welcome to Tier 8 -_- where all but a small few (who probably don’t play at the same time as you) will not fight you unless they have 3-4 of their friends nearby and can spam as many abilities as possible until you are dead or run off. Also, try being an 80 thief and getting anyone to fight you, and my thief is the definition of glass, minus the cannon, lol.

If you see me running around, I’ll fight you, I’m usually in EB, look for the maximum sized Norn ranger with CoF shoulders and an invader coat, with your friendly neighborhood spider running alongside. I enjoy the challenge of fighting a thief. It’s hard to find one that will finish a fight though, much of the time I either get defeated or as soon as I have the upperhand they cloak and runaway.

Jaarlsbane 80 Norn Ranger
Warriors and Rebels – [WaR]
Gates of Madness

(edited by DarkNorse.1546)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

So true..

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

What the hell has happened to ET and this tier in the few months I’ve been gone?

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

So true..

I, for one, have learned a ton from skirmishes with various SS and Yarr members. Also, thank you for the impromptu fight clubs. Props to Spectreal, the pink thief, and the female ranger from Yarr for some good fighting experience.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Score update for everyone. Have fun

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

In case you missed it, the reset time changed again, it is now 9pm EST.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Separating-the-WvW-Reset-times-for-NA-and-EU

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

So true..

I, for one, have learned a ton from skirmishes with various SS and Yarr members. Also, thank you for the impromptu fight clubs. Props to Spectreal, the pink thief, and the female ranger from Yarr for some good fighting experience.

Don’t worry about moobs. He is just sad because of your night crew.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

In case you missed it, the reset time changed again, it is now 9pm EST.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Separating-the-WvW-Reset-times-for-NA-and-EU

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

9pm EST?!?!? i can make it from work!

except this friday…i wont be on the continent >.>

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

So…long…between…updates!

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin.4058

Merlin.4058

Stupid question, do we ever get shifted around cause I’m tried of being in the lower right side of the battlegrounds.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

I killed a whole zerg with my thief lvl 2 …

and my thief is the definition of glass, minus the cannon, lol.

xDDDDD
thank u for make me laugh ><

Attachments:

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

I killed a whole zerg with my thief lvl 2 …

Superior arrow carts!

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Ynot.8397

Stupid question, do we ever get shifted around cause I’m tried of being in the lower right side of the battlegrounds.

When you move up or down in rankings you move.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Hod.6751

Hod.6751

So good news I guess, based on the fact that T8 scoring still doesn’t seem right, we’re still losing more points solidifying our place within T8……

Honestly, though I know that we’re not winning by the huge margins that SF was, we’re solidly winning again this week, and losing more points, again. So short of SF completely kicking the poo out of HoD before they go up a bracket, we’re not going anywhere

Commander Dynomite Goboom
GoM resident flamethrower smores maker
Circle of Souls [CoS]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

So good news I guess, based on the fact that T8 scoring still doesn’t seem right, we’re still losing more points solidifying our place within T8……

Honestly, though I know that we’re not winning by the huge margins that SF was, we’re solidly winning again this week, and losing more points, again. So short of SF completely kicking the poo out of HoD before they go up a bracket, we’re not going anywhere

You say that like it’s a bad thing. Our relationship here in T8 is only just beginning, and you’re thinking about moving out? For shame. We’ve barely even gotten past 1st base.

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Sororita.3465

Dear [BS] mesmer, only laugh when you actually killed the person =p

preemptive laughing is bad mmk.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Welcome to T8! Make sure to reserve your seat at the dinner table, you’ll be here a while

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

I had some great fights, and for the badges. Although I ended in my death I had fun!

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

/hearty laugh

Silly GoM! Didn’t you know- once you go into T8, you never go back.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

hi, gom defender at bay here. i think it’s quite funny watching ET put so much effort into this keep in the process of losing their entire BL. if your strategy is to take this keep and lose everything in your bl in the process, it(’s) work(ing,ed)

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Ynot.8397

Get your day crew to kick it up a notch and you might be able to get out! Don’t let the night crew pull you along… But seriously, you are losing 3 points on http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA as i type this. You still have Tuesday through reset to gain points. Keep your head up, this isn’t a big deal.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

hi, gom defender at bay here. i think it’s quite funny watching ET put so much effort into this keep in the process of losing their entire BL. if your strategy is to take this keep and lose everything in your bl in the process, it(’s) work(ing,ed)

Hi, Gates of Madness defender at Bay here.

I’m not sure anything you said really makes sense if you stop and think about it. It was basically one guild, Agg, at the siege by Bay.

Gate of Madness