4/19 GoM/FC/ET

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Lol, was [Agg] leaving known on ET before it happened? Or did they just up and run? I haven’t seen ET post on the matter, so I’m curious. What happened to ‘here to stay’ Aggression, get too boring :P?

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Lol, was [Agg] leaving known on ET before it happened? Or did they just up and run? I haven’t seen ET post on the matter, so I’m curious. What happened to ‘here to stay’ Aggression, get too boring :P?

who knows.. maybe as stated in a few posts earlier they were going after bay in gom bl and never took it. tried for 3+ hours.. perhaps bandito and kaar made them rage/quit/xfer

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Too bad Agg couldn’t wait a few more weeks to transfer. I wanted to see PAXA complain about Agg, it was going to be soooooooooo funny.

Oh man. I’d need to dig up way more popcorn gifs.

So so many more popcorn gifs.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Too bad Agg couldn’t wait a few more weeks to transfer. I wanted to see PAXA complain about Agg, it was going to be soooooooooo funny.

Okay, now I’m smiling we dodged the popcorn .gifs bullet.

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

I’ll stop having fun.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

who knows.. maybe as stated in a few posts earlier they were going after bay in gom bl and never took it. tried for 3+ hours.. perhaps bandito and kaar made them rage/quit/xfer

Well, I WAS on my up-level engi at the time. I’d imagine getting magnet-pulled out of your zerg by a lowbie and catching a pry-bar to the face would be pretty rage-inducing.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

think its prolly more systemic than any single instance of being thwarted…

they just couldnt carry

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

We don’t know what happened… and just when we were beginning to enjoy our fights with [Agg].

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

It’s just kind of funny. When [VK] transferred down from the higher tiers to FC and everyone was concerned/bothered by [VK] leaving, [Agg] vehemently denied that they were going to do the same thing.

I mean, I’ll give them credit, they definitely stayed what a week or two longer. But again, kind of silly; I rather feel bad for ET though as I would any server that lost a significant WvW guild when they are trying to progress.

But I’ll leave it at that, still haven’t seen ET post on the matter.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

It was known.

This is all the information we can give at this moment of time.

However, do not feel sorry for Eredon Terrace, we are still going strong and maybe now , our other guilds may get noticed.

Thank you.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I just spoke with someone on ET, it sounds like you guys are far better off with Agg gone (commanders trolling servermates off cliffs, seriously wtf). And good to see you guys aren’t too discouraged with this; KWBH, FoE, Basic, and quite a few others (sorry if I’ve forgotten names, been in t7 too long now) are really strong guilds and deserve to be recognized instead of being overshadowed.

I still hope to see you guys bump up to t7 as well sometime in the future, looks like you guys still have a relatively balanced match at the moment though, hope you’re all having fun.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I would be willing to bet that people started to figure out the same thing that SF did in terms of the zergball, hence the need to run off back to the places the zergball must still work/be the primary method of battle…..

The way VK ran it the first night they came to T8 to me was the only way it could have been 100% effective for any time, which was posted up in a tower uses the stairs as a choke point and in turn dictating when the fight would start.

For all of their “we thrive in open field combat” (and those guys were nice on the forums, so don’t take this as a major insult), their style did not work in the open field unless we were majorly pugged out. Anytime we had some veteran players with the right builds we just gave them the ole SF approved Ring of Death. (anyone from SF that was at golanta that night at reset that we dropped 3 groups right after another knows exactly what I am talking about lol…)

Mag Server Leader

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

styx.7294

I’ll stop having fun.

Am I really no fun? Excuse me, I need to stare thoughtfully into a mirror.

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’ll stop having fun.

styx is mean

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

I’ll stop having fun.

Am I really no fun? Excuse me, I need to stare thoughtfully into a mirror.

Sounds like it is time for your daily affirmation! Gosh darn it, people like you!

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

there’s been a rumor going around for the past week that Agg was farming for transfer money for the past week or so. I guess we lost CR/FSU so our counter to them is gone, so they obviously had to leave as well. Now we can get back to SS vs BS..

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Score update with map attached

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

hahahaha
aahhh …
I just wanna say to ET, we (FC and u) r too hardcore for most ppl …
Dragonbrand … what a noobs ><
Hail to ET and FC!!!
^^

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

I would hope ET knew. We knew on FC that they weren’t staying for months…

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Double blinks Wut? I only really got to see them in action once too if this is true ._.

really.. only once.. I was there for that then when they assaulted bay. trebbing inner wall from vale. i had to go after we wiped them there the first time.. dont know if they managed to take bay or not afterwards. from the looks of it they had 20 – 25.. and based on the green dots we had 30 – 35.

Nope. They never got Bay that night. The entire battle took something like 3 hours, with the last half hour or so fought at inner. I don’t think they realized it, but they out-numbered us by a good bit towards the end. By then, Kaargoth’s group had thinned them out and we kept locking the gate behind them to keep their respawns away. I lost count of how many of their superior trebs we took down.

It was a good fight.

That WAS hecka fun! I couldn’t help but yell “TORO” every time they would start rushing the Zerg ball haha. One of our commanders even ran with them inside of their zerg ball largely untouched for a good 30+ seconds and became part of their ball! Wish i had a screenie or vid of it tho… Ah we’ll, may they find more glorious battles elsewhere.

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

(edited by Colt.9051)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

I can’t speak for anyone but myself, and I not going to even try. But I will say I wish [Agg] and all it’s members well on whatever server they move to.

I don’t know about the last week they were on, my only interaction with [Agg] on the field, was during their first week here, and even then, I was not with them, I was only involved in defending a tower they had taken. (my motive was purely to try to hold it long enough for my guild mates and friends to get their Poi and Vista, which I failed to do, but, then [Agg] took the tower the again while I was running back)

So honestly, I have no idea what it was like to run with them as a guild or any of that, so I will not speak on that matter, but, they were a small guild, even if they were skilled and worked together well, but because their time to play was limited, they really had minimal impact on our overall coverage, even if from what I have read on this forum, they made a massive impact into GoM and FC when they met on the field.

I hope them good fortune and that they find what they are looking for where they have moved to.

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

bokkieskitten.8023

Normally I work full force in our home land, but I figured a nice vacation to EB was in order this morning. I was amused. Thanks for the fun EB fellas!

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

ErlendR.6107

Omgosh, that is a nice formation D:

FC
Retired

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

styx.7294

Normally I work full force in our home land, but I figured a nice vacation to EB was in order this morning. I was amused. Thanks for the fun EB fellas!

The Eternal Battlegrounds are crazy.

Gate of Madness

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

I want to put out an apology, this is addressed to KREW mainly, but also all of Eredon Terrace.

I was that ranger who fought with your thief for several minutes after we exchanged a certain amount of ego banter and trash talk. I want to express that I said things that I wish I had not; things I don’t even really believe. Namely, I called ET a trash a server trying to get under these individual’s skin in response to the thief (then on alt’s) comments against me and melee rangers in general.

After we agreed to a duel, I think we both realized quickly that we had said some hasty things (when it turned out to actually be a brilliant and hard fought duel), but I never got the chance to apologize to the rest of you, only to the thief. So let me state clearly, I do not think ET at all is a trash server, that comment was the result of built up frustrations, baseless ego and random circumstance. I actually think ET is a great server, and house to many great guilds; now I note KREW in addition to the more famous ones like KWBH, TAC, FoE, etc.

Thankfully when I spoke earlier in the thread, about egos and pride and such, I did not rush to exclude myself. I too am only human and susceptible to these unfortunate lines of thinking from time to time. I wish ET the best(but not as much as I wish it for FC, admittedly ;P) and look forward to our continuing close struggle.

Please don’t hold what I said against me. It was just.. one of those days. I made a mistake, and let foolishness fly out of my mouth. Please forgive me for that.

~Dathaul

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

re: Agg. some of us knew. some of us didn’t. they (apparently) left due to internal server drama. we moved into 2nd place in our tier before they came. their loss is unfortunate, but not crippling, and we will carry on without them. i wish them well where they have gone.

as for WvW... i had fun today. first time in a while i really had a blast. to the male red-skinned (leafed?) Sylvari ferg mesmer who was a thorn in my side solo flipping camps all morning: good fights today. you’re skilled and persistent. thank you for the bow when you bested me after a good fight. >bows in return< i hope to face you again.

and to the ferg zerg in general: seemed you weren’t expecting there to actually be resistance mid day today. good fights at garri and hills. sorry, tho. no, you can’t have them., they’re ours. you stole all the soda from the fridge last time. no more for jooo. also... consider killing the cannons next time. not that i want to lose them next time or anything, but that had to hurt...both physically and pride.

ah well.. see you all later tonight! and again tomorrow! and on and on it goes!

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

Noooo, come back to our hug! We’ll keep you safe, ET!

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Detharos.3157

We all know the true reason for Agg leaving was that they could not handle those legendary Zerguson’s Crossing Ram rushes!

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

ErlendR.6107

I was goin to post that ><
FC tactics 101
:3

FC
Retired

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

I didn’t actually know that [Agg] moved until I read some of the comments, thanks for the notification.

It’s kinda saddening to me, given that they were so good. Every time I get onto WvW now, I feel like we’re really struggling to keep up with the other two servers. I’m not sure why this feels like such an issue, but it does kinda suck, sadly.

I wish [Agg] had stayed, but best of luck to you guys. On the other hand, those of us over at [WHY] will continue bugging FC and GoM with our three-man teams. So much fun.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

I didn’t know that agg were leaving, but then again I often don’t know what day it is

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

I didn’t know that agg were leaving, but then again I often don’t know what day it is

hear hear

resets sneak up on me all the time

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

katz.8376

We all know the true reason for Agg leaving was that they could not handle those legendary Zerguson’s Crossing Ram rushes!

wow. lol. all hail the mighty flame ram? XD

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Detharos.3157

That was a fun night.

Attachments:

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

thanks for the duels everyone.. shout out to rydultria the confu mesmer for the best (38 minute long) duel I think I’ve ever had

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Wakafanykai.1537

Wakafanykai.1537

Just took a fully upgraded SM. Lots of fun running with Lukian.

Attachments:

Bjorn Jacobson (80, Condi-nado Engineer)
Journey’s Edge[EDGE]
Feuguson’s Crossing

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Sigdur.4025

Sigdur.4025

Thanks for the lovely castle, GoM. We had to clean it out for a few roaches, but they were fairly squishy and easy to get rid of.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Alice Wonderland: Elementalist – Larkur: Engineer – Kiki Ibarazaki: Necromancer

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Welcome back to t7 GoM
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA
(within 5 points so if not this week then next)

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Welcome back to t7 GoM

Oh boy, 3.47 points. I was really enjoying the fights in this tier, but I suppose there will be plenty of good fights while we get crushed by SF.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Welcome back to t7 GoM

Oh boy, 3.47 points. I was really enjoying the fights in this tier, but I suppose there will be plenty of good fights while we get crushed by SF.

I think SF/DR and GoM/HoD trading ranks are tied together, not sure one can happen without the other, math-wise.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Zumi.6384

Good point, I didn’t even see that. I was kinda looking forward to going up against SF, but hopefully DR will be a more even matchup.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

it’s looking like where getting out of t8 today.
Good luck to Fc and Et this upcoming week.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

katz.8376

to the hella-skilled Asura Yarr engineer... good fight today man, you really had us running round and round at red tower. and for round two... sorry my servermates ganked you after we bowed. i assume you wanted a duel? i was focused in the here and now and didn’t realize others were so close. course, then again, we weren’t at the fight-club spot, so all is fair i suppose. perhaps a rematch somewhere more private. i expect you’d probably own me, tho. i’m getting better, but i’m still not so great at 1 on 1 combat.

>bows<

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Zumi.6384

Bah! New opponents and I might not be able to make reset. Sad day

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TallDan.6350

TallDan.6350

If it goes the way it’s looking I would like to say a fond farewell to all my new GoM brothers and sisters. It has been a blast having you visit us.

Take all you have learned from our awesome servers and kick some T7 kitten for us

Lady suzi ~ Human Guardian {} Gizmo Gregory ~ Asura Engineer
Firezof Arrows ~ Sylvari Ranger {} Hudeeni ~ Norn Mesmer
Ruins of Surmia [KoA]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

T8 has been great. Classy, skilled and indomitable play from both ET and FC has made WvW what it should be. I know I’ve learned quite a bit these past few weeks. If we move on then may all your battles flow with glorious blood, badges and precursors. If we do not, well… would one of you guys please drop a precursor?

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I’d like a Chaos Gun, please!

And agreed… this tier is great. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Thanks for the awesome fights, ET/FC!

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Whether we climb out this week or not, thanks ET/FG for great fights and good times!

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, GoM.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Before GoM leaves T8, I just wanna thank BS (ET), SS(FC), and Yarr for some amazing skirmishes around the Bls and duels at the fight clubs. I have learned a tremendous amount from fighting all of you. Good luck after tonight!

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM