4/19 GoM/FC/ET

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Shiver.5903

Shiver.5903

Before GoM leaves T8, I just wanna thank BS (ET), SS(FC), and Yarr for some amazing skirmishes around the Bls and duels at the fight clubs. I have learned a tremendous amount from fighting all of you. Good luck after tonight!

Yes indeed, props to you guys. We will miss ya all.
Respectful and fun forum thread for T8 was great too, you guys are a nice community at ET + FC. Hope you enjoy your new matchup for the upcoming weeks.

- Your kindhearted thief from [ASH]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Its been a great match-up with you guys in ET and FC. I have a lot of respect for both servers.

I think you guys will find HoD to be a good match for you, now that Zombieland has transferred off. You will be in for a REALLY close matchup (I’m actually a little envious).

Just one piece of advice before we go, morale is everything. It was pretty clear to us when you guys had bad morale and when your morale improved. You guys are quite the force to be reckoned with, so don’t let anyone demoralize you. If you can keep high spirits, even when losing, then you guys will do great.

Oh and watch out for PAXA. Think of them as the Agg of forum warriors. I think they PvP also.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

morale is everything.

Too true, HoD was completely demoralized which is part of why they are coming down to t8, but don’t underestimate them, they can pack a good punch when they want to. And we’re still waiting, middle bro and little bro, for you guys to catch up.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Look out for GT from HoD. They are a force to be reckoned with. Very fun small fights will be had with them.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Hello FC and ET, just wanted to say we look forward to our match-up tonight. Hopefully, it will be a much more balanced tier than it has in the past!

See you soon!

-HoD

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Even tho I only got to enjoy this matchup for only 1 week, I have to say it was one of the funnest weeks I’ve had in WvW. We’ll miss u guys dearly! Give HoD some heck for us, you’ll have a closer match with them than with us I feel, and DR and NSP, look out!

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

So, exactly how many HoD guilds transferred to GoM, and how strong were they?

I know I saw at least one large guild I don’t recognize.. GoM feels super extra large today, and I’m sure everyone has been done with the mario box for a while.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Just one. Zombieland [WvW] from HoD. I haven’t heard of any other transfers.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

my goodness... i just looked at the projections on the mos.millenium site, and it looks like we’re gonna get HoD, and SF is moving up to tier 6! i’m almost giddy with excitement waiting for reset tonight!

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

stay classy GoM..

Attachments:

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

Just one. Zombieland [WvW] from HoD. I haven’t heard of any other transfers.

Ah that was the one I was thinking about. I had heard it was only one guild transferring originally, but then someone else said “Majority of HoD” out of no where on teamspeak and I thought something was off with what they said.

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

katz.8376

stay classy GoM..

what? camping your spawn? phhh. that’s nothing. i’m surprised you didn’t get used to that while SF was in town. i should post the screenshot i took a few days ago of a whole chatbox full of dancing fergs. most i’ve ever seen at once.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Thanks for all the fights, ET/FC! I had a lovely time with you all. I pray you have a good reset tonight!

After two weeks of sitting in keeps/towers ALMOST 24/7, running endless supply and defending our BL so passionately that I almost cried when we lost garrison, it is delightful to see that we are moving up. I feel exhilarated!

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

stay classy GoM..

what? camping your spawn? phhh. that’s nothing. i’m surprised you didn’t get used to that while SF was in town. i should post the screenshot i took a few days ago of a whole chatbox full of dancing fergs. most i’ve ever seen at once.

I’ve found that the best way to deal with those pesky dancing fergs is to break out the fireworks when you wipe ’em.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

stay classy GoM..

That’s nothing.
I liked GoM until this. Please get the kitten out of my tier.

Attachments:

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I came by to say I’ll miss you GoM! Our love affair was far too short. But ET and FC will always have each other.

Right Moobs?

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

stay classy GoM..

That’s nothing.

GoM just wants to ensure their members have an easy time getting EB map completion.
This is an unfortunate side effect.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

katz.8376

stay classy GoM..

That’s nothing.

ok yeah. that’s a little uncalled for.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

That is why I never participated in spawn camping when we were in T8. Just don’t like it really. However, I DID participate when we had the “who can get the furthest into their spawn” contests. Those are kind of fun, PB into the spawn and run like crazy!!!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

I came by to say I’ll miss you GoM! Our love affair was far too short. But ET and FC will always have each other.

Right Moobs?

You’ll always be my favorite since big bro Kaineng left xoxo

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

about the spawn camping in eb.. i was there when it was just 3 gom there.. there were a upleveled engi and mesmer.. i just wanted my daily kills and only needed 3 and had a hard time finding that without getting zerged or attacking wall/gate which gives no kills until destroyed. once i got my 3 kills i left the spawn area.
apologies.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

katz.8376

That is why I never participated in spawn camping when we were in T8. Just don’t like it really. However, I DID participate when we had the “who can get the furthest into their spawn” contests. Those are kind of fun, PB into the spawn and run like crazy!!!

did you ever win? XD

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

For all the supposed good will GoM is spouting right now, they’ve been punk kittenes for the past 24 hours. I don’t know what will happen to you guys when you go back up to t7, but I hope you get stomped. And please don’t speak of class anymore or fake ‘good lucks’. Ugh. Tasteless at this point. At least be honest and tell Ferg to go kitten themselves, since that’s basically been the gist of the day.

If you want to leave this tier with any good will, go play Super Adventure Box while FC and ET duke it out for rights to blue.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Darek.1836

I do appreciate the good class of those from respectable guilds, ASH, FJI etc

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

For all the supposed good will GoM is spouting right now, they’ve been punk kittenes for the past 24 hours. I don’t know what will happen to you guys when you go back up to t7, but I hope you get stomped. And please don’t speak of class anymore or fake ‘good lucks’. Ugh. Tasteless at this point. At least be honest and tell Ferg to go kitten themselves, since that’s basically been the gist of the day.

If you want to leave this tier with any good will, go play Super Adventure Box while FC and ET duke it out for rights to blue.

Well, I have been busy tending to my motherly/wifely duties for the past 24 hours, I’ve not a clue as to what has been going on. But I will say, the people who have wished ET/FC good luck and warm wishes, are truly sincere. I know mine was utterly well intended. Though, being the momma bear I am, I am deeply hurt by this post. These men are good willed, kindhearted souls that do not deserve someone coming on the forums and acting like this after they have given sincere well wishes. Talk about class and taste, eh?

Either way and honestly, good luck everyone on their reset tonight.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

Perhaps if GoM was populated by more people like bokkieskitten, then I’d have no need to be disgusted, eh? Either way, I stand by my words. And I know a lot of other people in Ferguson’s Crossing feel the same way. If that’s not copacetic with the sudden deluge of starry-eyed and rainbow good wishes suddenly coming in, there’s probably a reason for that.

Yet, I’ll be the first to admit that Moobs has made a valid point: To the respectable guilds and players on GoM, I salute you. Give ’em hell.

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

Way to generalize an entire server. Some of us have not been on or in WvW in 24 (48 for me) hours due to other commitments. So, acting like a kitten yourself just makes you look more the kitten in the end.

GL to those who appreciate the sentiment, and to those that do not, may HoD own your BL all week. :p

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

You caught me. I am a major kitten. Alas. I will work on becoming less of a kitten. Lots of defensive GoM out there today. I’d think with the moving on up and getting away from the T8 plebes, one would be above this muck rolling. Maybe it’s a ploy. The more of you on here responding, the less in the game farming now-meaningless PPT for GoM.

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: Dubblebass.8519

Dubblebass.8519

You caught me. I am a major kitten. Alas. I will work on becoming less of a kitten. Lots of defensive GoM out there today. I’d think with the moving on up and getting away from the T8 plebes, one would be above this muck rolling. Maybe it’s a ploy. The more of you on here responding, the less in the game farming now-meaningless PPT for GoM.

:) Some of us are stuck at work. Some of us were not defensive at all this morning when we posted until kitten like this started getting flung around. I get spawn camping sucks. It has since the early days of FPS games and PvP based MMO servers. It sucks bad, but slinging kitten at an entire server for the actions of a few is just asinine.

Kieron Asbjorn – 80 Guardian | Saiuri – 80 Elementalist
Xylani – 80 Ranger | Osoroshii – 80 Warrior
GoM [LGG][COI]

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

geekanerd.4123

If it was just spawn camping, I wouldn’t be visiting this thread. That is certainly not the entirety of it. Also, I can rightly say it was ‘more than a few’. I know. I saw it.

Anyway. This conversation is bordering on the redundant, so I’m going to call it gg. <3 Take it to HoD and ET this week, FC.

[DIE] – FA

4/19 GoM/FC/ET

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

So what you are saying is since GoM already won this week there is no need for them to play WvWvW even though most of them bought the game for WvWvW. Thats like compaining about PvDoor.. If the other servers aren’t on then we shouldn’t play the game.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.