4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Has SOR ever imploded? I don’t even want to think about how much it would suck if one or more of our wvw guilds transferred, hopefully all if not most of KN’s guilds stay put for T2’s sake. Last I checked the scores there seems pretty close =/

The only major guild to leave SoR in the past 5 months or so would be ND and that was probably around 5 months ago. They moved to BG because they felt they had no help during Asian primetime (this was before SBI imploded). No other major guilds leaving from SoR since ND is a testament to a very wonderful and welcoming community. Once guilds transfer to SoR they don’t leave. That’s just how it is, and hopefully it will remain that way for a long time.

(edited by SmokeyNYY.7841)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Just putting it out there Deadlyshield, I want you on BG </3 I wish to harass and molest Stealthzor on a daily basis.

Everyday hurts when you are not with us.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: ghtchill.7613

ghtchill.7613

Well according to the T2 thread, WM is confirmed to BG. Should be an interesting matchup once they are over.

Anyone have anymore info on the rest of the KN guilds?

not that it matters but here is what’s happening to Kainengs top NA guilds atm

[CO] – Seriously considering SoR. Most likely to go there i think.
[RISE]- going to Blackgate like WM and Meow
[RE] Undecided yet but willing to stay, but most members would love to move to a more action packed wvw server. If they’re moving they’re prolly go to BG too since RE is a brother guild of RISE. but this is still unconfirmed though.

RISE has stated they are not leaving. Seriously, where are you getting your info? Not from RISE obviously. RE has also stated they are not leaving. Both statements can be found in recent posts in our match thread. Both posted by the leaders of the respective guilds. Now you have it from the horses mouth.

Edit: KN abides.

TC

(edited by ghtchill.7613)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

Well according to the T2 thread, WM is confirmed to BG. Should be an interesting matchup once they are over.

[RE] Undecided yet but willing to stay, but most members would love to move to a more action packed wvw server. If they’re moving they’re prolly go to BG too since RE is a brother guild of RISE. but this is still unconfirmed though.

RISE has stated they are not leaving. Seriously, where are you getting your info? Not from RISE obviously. RE has also stated they are not leaving. Both statements can be found in recent posts in our match thread. Both posted by the leaders of the respective guilds. Now you have it from the horses mouth.

Also WM has made no statement about where they are going. Seems like they fell apart and what’s left is going to transfer somewhere.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Also WM has made no statement about where they are going. Seems like they fell apart and what’s left is going to transfer somewhere.

From what info we have, that seems to be the case. Basically breaking up and dispersing seems to be the case.

TC

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

not sure where you get info about Meow…… lol

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SlasherX.5198

SlasherX.5198

stop this rumors.. let’s just wait for an official announcement from respective guild…

like what EMP did, they announce it proffessionally. As of right now all this rumors are just baseless…

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

stop this rumors.. let’s just wait for an official announcement from respective guild…

like what EMP did, they announce it proffessionally. As of right now all this rumors are just baseless…

+1

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Wanted to play Kaineing. Seems that ain’t gonna happen. At least hopefully I might be able to play aside them :P

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

After a fun FIRE borderlands event (Running of the Bulls), it’s time for an update before bed.

Attachments:

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kript.3291

Kript.3291

let us assume that KN guilds are moving to SoR and BG…

SoR: continues to be the king of NA primetime

BG: Better coverage than they have now, perhaps the new guild wills boost the morale a bit? (‘Hey we have War Machine on our side!!!!’)

JQ: Its asian/oceanic advantage being challenged, if WM decides to move to either SoR or BG, and its NA continue to underperform in comparison to SoR.

i don’t think the future looks bright for Jade Quarry

i am frudoo,a forum warrior, an expert wvw analyst, and a closet fanboy of Jade Quarry server.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

KN, our once and future Commander…the Dude, and he abides…

Attachments:

TC

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

BG: Better coverage than they have now, perhaps the new guild wills boost the morale a bit? (‘Hey we have War Machine on our side!!!!’)

JQ: Its asian/oceanic advantage being challenged, if WM decides to move to either SoR or BG, and its NA continue to underperform in comparison to SoR.

I don’t think so. Jade Quarry’s had the longest run in Tier 1 of any NA server, and I’m sure they have population reserves we haven’t yet seen. They have been excellent opponents during our time together. I think it foolish to underestimate the sleeping giant.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

ghtchill.7613

Dude, all reports have WM dispersing. Breaking up! Yet, thy have not made any announcement to the community at large. Try to keep your excitement in check…because you are all likely to be disappointed.

TC

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

If this does in fact happen, I think that you’ll see a different side of JQ NA. Right now, most if not all of the guilds in our server are in “do what we feel like” mode because we know that we don’t really have to push all that hard in NA primetime. We attack objectives just for kicks, we spawn camp enemies when we have the numbers to do so, we leave objectives undefended just to see what random stupid ways we can use to retake them (case in point: SF let BlueBriar get taken on JQB just so we could come back and take down the gate with 9+ balistas).

Also, even though JQ has a huge WvW population, during NA primetime we usually only have 1 borderland and EB fully queued up on the week days. There’s usually another BL with a decent population with no queue, and one map that we pretty much just leave alone. JQ has a lot of players that would likely come back in force if we happened to lose a match, top players who will take a break from farming for legendaries or doing dungeons to come stomp the enemy. You guys saw it when BG won that match a few weeks ago. BG beat us by about 15k at the last minute, and we came back next week and beat them by about 80-90k. Part of that was BG being burnt out, part of that was JQ putting on our serious pants.

Point is, I wouldn’t be so quick to discount JQ, as what you see right now is not really our full strength. Try and poke a sleeping giant and see what happens.

[IX]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

I don’t think so. Jade Quarry’s had the longest run in Tier 1 of any NA server, and I’m sure they have population reserves we haven’t yet seen. They have been excellent opponents during our time together. I think it foolish to underestimate the sleeping giant.

so true sleeping giant indeed. Jade Quarry’s population is like 85% Chinese 15% others… i would to see them drop out of tier 1 to see how really “strong” the community is.

Blackgate since day 1

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

Just putting it out there Deadlyshield, I want you on BG </3 I wish to harass and molest Stealthzor on a daily basis.

Everyday hurts when you are not with us.

Miss you guys too MagiKarp. We had fun times in SoS. I love how when every guild from MERC to TSYM gets bored and jump into AFS TS channel and have fun. Hearing Grekkz screaming in dungeons or some out of topic chit chat. Oh did i mention Grekkz’s screams.

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

(edited by DeadlyRush.1620)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

so BG got new guilds RISE? to provide more loot bags

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Balefire.7592

Balefire.7592

sleeping giant? lol

JQ is more like a paper tiger, a server being carried solely by its Asian/oceanic population.

Why it is so hard for you JQers to admit that you guys’ NA crews just can’t compete with SoR, both in terms of size and organization? (or in simpler term, they just suck)

Admit your weakness and work hard on it, stop using lame excuses like ‘oh we just don’t really have to try very hard because we have tons of Chinese helping us pvdoor when other 2 servers are sleeping’

If you were trying to bait me or upset in some way, I’m afraid you’ve failed, as I am not only from SoR, I am part of our esteemed NA crew. The only reason I took my guild tag off is because I didn’t want to accidentally end up misrepresenting the community I am a part of in a fit of rage. You can check my posting history if you want.

When I say sleeping giant, I don’t mean that JQ is secretly infinitely more powerful. What I mean is that they apparently have a large percentage of population that is willing to WvW, and I believe that they may have reserves they haven’t really drawn on yet. But I could be wrong; they may very well not have anymore folks than what we see daily. In either case, I think it unfair to count them out preemptively on the basis of speculation. As much as I love killing them, they are respectable opponents.

Scrubbiest Necro NA.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Talentless.5708

Talentless.5708

SOR = single zerg ball during NA prime… boring and easy to out-maneuver.
BG = camp/tower huggers united during NA prime.
JQ = boring.

WTB a tier with more than 1 havoc squad… since SOR has none and BG’s are fake.

Talentless Necro – Talentless Engineer
Jade Quarry – Strike Force | Wilsonian Institute
new video pending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDVc34_SFKM&feature=youtu.be

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: silkysoft.6749

silkysoft.6749

nice arrow cart exploit to take out catas gaurding veloka sor

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Lime Skit Riot.3129

Lime Skit Riot.3129

JQ = boring.

Well that’s not very nice ):

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I will see your attempt at baiting JQ NA and raise you a "We took your tower using 8 ballistas as you sat there afraid to push out of the tower.

:)

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Sounds like a plan! As long as your JQ zerg doesn’t beat me over a cliff edge, follow me down, and try to give me violent hugs which result in my death!

JQ hugs usually come in units of 40+ and require a lot of lubrication…

Not to mention that after the pounding you may need a wheelchair afterwards

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

@Cuddle: you’re cruel, you

JQ zerg was trying to get BG’s keep poi and vista in EB. No, we didnt try to take the keep

I was killed by you at the foot of the big lion (unless that was someone who looked like you)

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

SOR = Has the best guilds on there.
JQ = boring, Endless hordes, 30 man havoc squads, SF continually getting wiped by TSYM at garrison the other day.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

JQ = boring, Endless hordes, 30 man havoc squads, SF continually getting wiped by TSYM at garrison the other day.

TSYM ? I giggled a little when i read that.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Recently an old guild member returned to SoR from KN, as they had left to do WvW with WM back when KN was in t8. I didn’t ask him why he came back, but I wouldn’t be surprised if WM is just bored. My understanding from playing with them back on SBI was that they were waiting and training for GvG. Perhaps they ran out of patience.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: flickky.2634

flickky.2634

Commander party!

Jade Quarry – 153,467 (315)
Blackgate – 128,383 (100)
Sanctum of Rall – (280)

Flickky / Landsplash
[TwitchTV] [Twitter]
Oceanic Leader of [KnT] Knights of the Temple ~ Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Can the SoR commander in EB try to stop those few idiots on your server using ac exploit to clear siege

thx now get back n hit JQ :P

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Hi there Sleepy, good to see you again mate :)

You’re perhaps one of the best ram builders I’ve ever seen.

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

Hi there Sleepy, good to see you again mate

You’re perhaps one of the best ram builders I’ve ever seen.

ily Cirus <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Asian timezone update

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Talentless.5708

Just wish Anet would make it so that your enemy’s name is displayed. If you watch my video you will see what my Necro looks like (I dont change). I will either be with an SF tag or iQ tag. More than 5 isnt a havoc unless it’s reset night when you basically need 10. SORBL is always my preferred map. Perhaps we can get that understanding with any other groups that like to run small man operations during NA prime time?

I understand my main guild tag can be confusing for you. I dont refer to our main group and their activities, success or failure as I am very rarely even close to their action.

(edited by Talentless.5708)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

JQ = boring.

single kittenerg? I know most of the NA guilds run with multiple commanders and are split into atleast 2 grps. This is the only excuse I see from other guilds when they get rolled in open field. SoR NA have stated we love to fight the oceanic/sea guilds alot more than the NA guilds because they never run at the first sight of red.
It gets really boring when other NA guilds CONSTANTLY run into keeps/towers, too afraid to die.

SoR does have havoc squads…….don’t know what ur talking about. Anyways I always found them boring since most of ur kills come from killing a solo person/duo. No skill involved just outnumbering ppl.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Talentless.5708

JQ = boring.

single kittenerg? I know most of the NA guilds run with multiple commanders and are split into atleast 2 grps. This is the only excuse I see from other guilds when they get rolled in open field. SoR NA have stated we love to fight the oceanic/sea guilds alot more than the NA guilds because they never run at the first sight of red.
It gets really boring when other NA guilds CONSTANTLY run into keeps/towers, too afraid to die.

SoR does have havoc squads…….don’t know what ur talking about. Anyways I always found them boring since most of ur kills come from killing a solo person/duo. No skill involved just outnumbering ppl.

Different mentality I suppose. Still think the lack of “internet accountability”, by the game not displaying your name to the enemy makes it worse. Just waiting for the next DAoC where you have your zergs to get things accomplished, but regardless of your server you could always count on ‘x’ number of 8mans roaming for fun fights.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Actually, I think if we get any more NA people it might actually hurt SoR. We already have issues being able to get people in most maps on most nights. Any more, and there will be a cohesion loss and performance reduction (in my opinion of course).

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

JQ = boring.

Says the dude that has repeatedly ran me down with his havoc squad when I am solo. You can’t complain about zergs when you are zerging people down yourself. Must take a lot of skill to attack people when you have 5 to 1 odds.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

JQ = boring.

Says the dude that has repeatedly ran me down with his havoc squad when I am solo. Your words are meaningless and serve no purpose but to inflate your false sense of superiority. You can’t complain about zergs when you zerg people down yourself.

Those are fighting words!

Friday Special Event: Covenn Vs Talentless!

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Between that and dodging zergs it does get boring at times. When we do have 3-5 and fight other similar sized groups though, it can be quite fun. I also enjoy the times we have take on 10+ with 5 without losing anyone. Actually I enjoy those the most, who am I kidding.

Anyways, I do find the entire holier-than-thou comments from people about zerging beyond stupid, because the very same people complaining about it never hesitate to run someone down when they outnumber them 5 to 1. The same old schtick gets tiresome.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

All SoR has is NA really(admittedly the best atm though not enough to offset 3 other timezones) . While you guys have decent oceanic and decent asian. It’s nothing compared to what BG and JQ has now and what BG and JQ are going to have after KN transfers to BG.

Some advice: Get used to red SoR. Get used to red.

Well, I would say that ‘decent’ is the wrong word to use. You are confusing lack of numbers with ability. Our oceanic/sea players and guilds are awesome. You need to take in consideration what they are facing day to day…..

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Well I meant population, was not insulting anyone’s skill.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Well I meant population, was not insulting anyone’s skill.

Fair enough. I am sure you can see how I might have read it differently though.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Talentless.5708

JQ = boring.

Says the dude that has repeatedly ran me down with his havoc squad when I am solo. You can’t complain about zergs when you are zerging people down yourself. Must take a lot of skill to attack people when you have 5 to 1 odds.

see my comment about “internet accountability” Mr. Anon.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Covenn isn’t anonymous. I’d put money on more of your server knowing him than you lol

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

BG map down when we are about to engage bg at bay

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

JQ = boring.

SoR has several havoc squads. You don’t hear about them every five minute, as we do not come into the forums every other day complaining about the lack of havoc squads. It’s not very havocy to be unable to read a map to avoid large fights to accomplish your goal.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

JQ = boring.

SoR has several havoc squads. You don’t hear about them every five minute, as we do not come into the forums every other day complaining about the lack of havoc squads. It’s not very havocy to be unable to read a map to avoid large fights to accomplish your goal.

Yes. Just encountered one.

Attachments:

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Talentless.5708

JQ = boring.

SORBL NA primetime. Only seen USA among a zerg camping north camp. I’m sure it wasnt you….

Oh and re: forums… I spend more time banned for telling necros they dont suck then I spend posting. Today I have a day off though

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

JQ = boring.

SORBL NA primetime. Only seen USA among a zerg camping north camp. I’m sure it wasnt you….

Oh and re: forums… I spend more time banned for telling necros they dont suck then I spend posting. Today I have a day off though

We have scouts everywhere. That’s what we do. 2 Things are going to happen at 12 camp in SoR BL like clock work every night NA time. 1)JQ will send a havoc there, over and over and over again, 90% of the time it doesn’t get taken(It’s upgraded we don’t like losing it!) 2) JQ or BG will zerg it, after failing to take a north tower. And yes during NA prime 1-2 USA are parked at 12 camp, due to the high activity, those annoying guys that hold the circle for 30 seconds, that’s normally us.

Some necros think the class sucks? Maybe a little lack luster in SPvP, but SPvP is already lack luster itself.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack