4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Can somebody please post a score update?

I got ya covered from work lil’ buddy!

I like your asura, your armor looks awesome! So much more cuter than Cuddlestrike!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Someone 1v1 me! I’m online right now! Don’t be scared :P

What class/spec do you play?

Thief condition

So you spam conditions the whole fight while being constantly stealthed? no thanks man, good luck.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Someone 1v1 me! I’m online right now! Don’t be scared :P

What class/spec do you play?

Thief condition

So you spam conditions the whole fight while being constantly stealthed? no thanks man, good luck.

LOL, okay.

Does anyone else want to 1v1? And please don’t waste my time unless you actually want to 1v1.

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scamtron.3610

scamtron.3610

Hugs and snuggles!

Attachments:

Blinxxx/The Graced/Scamtron -SOR-

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

SoR has several havoc squads.

If they exist, they’re really ineffective or led by incompetents.

SoR’s response time as a server is atrocious. We never manage to control a majority of supply camps on any borderland. While a huge SoR zerg is chewing away at one of the two keeps, all the northern supply camps regularly fall to the enemy…and stay that way for multiple ticks. NO one reclaims them except for PUGs. For the record, yes, I am on SoR. Yes, I have been engaged in WvW since the betas. No, I’m not mistaken about this.

If our “havoc squads” snicker aren’t reclaiming lost camps (they don’t) and they aren’t capturing enemy camps (they don’t), then what the kitten are they doing?

You know…if they exist, that is.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

SoR’s response time as a server is atrocious. We never manage to control a majority of supply camps on any borderland. While a huge SoR zerg is chewing away at one of the two keeps, all the northern supply camps regularly fall to the enemy…and stay that way for multiple ticks. NO one reclaims them except for PUGs. For the record, yes, I am on SoR. Yes, I have been engaged in WvW since the betas. No, I’m not mistaken about this.

If our “havoc squads” snicker aren’t reclaiming lost camps (they don’t) and they aren’t capturing enemy camps (they don’t), then what the kitten are they doing?

sor always claim they are here for the fight. so yeah that the reason they don’t care about the camp (if they exist)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I like your asura, your armor looks awesome! So much more cuter than Cuddlestrike!

Thats a touch harsh! I know his one is far more awesome then little old me! But no need to hate on me!

You SoR’s so cruel! :P

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

It is some that have so good an opinion of their own understanding as to think their own way the best…

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: esm.2584

esm.2584

Nice work night crew.

Also i have heard that some guy called Waage have bought choo so they are now coming to BG.

Choo is not leaving SOR.

Erm I believe you missed the joke in the post you quoted.

Joke or not, these types of posts get out of hand. Just clarifying.

So i heard WM and Choo is massing into one guild and joining TC. They are going to role play being SoR.

No, they are not joining TC, what i heard is WM and MEOW will transfer to BG by next week. Maybe anyone from BG can provide more info ?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Next time you’re angry about camps being flipped in exchange for a keep (25>5 BTW) take a look at the timer. A lot of people don’t, and they flip camps in between ticks.. Which is annoying but pointless.
But yes, SoR has lots of big guilds and lots of solo players… It’d be great to have a few more small teams form up out of our existing player base.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Havoc squads are no different to any other part of the game. It’s the luck of draw dependent on who happens to be in your zone, friend or foe.

You got your A team Havoc squads and your B team Havoc squads.

You got your A team commanders and your B team commanders

Don’t let it get to you that the times you just so happen to be on don’t always work out as planned.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: FractalChaos.6539

FractalChaos.6539

It is some that have so good an opinion of their own understanding as to think their own way the best…

A nice convoluted way of saying that you disagree with me without providing any counterpoint. Noted.

People’s ignorance really pisses me off.
Stupidity is when you can’t help it;
Ignorance is when you choose not to understand.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

If running a zerg is effective, I will run a zerg, like a mega monster kittenerg. Because the other team allows me to do so. If running multiple teams is effective against said teams, then running multiple teams will do your job. Because the other team allows me to do so. It is your job as team leads to utilize different strategies to become effective at what you are playing against. For the rest, there is Kleenex. Think outside of the box (Badump ting).

quoting this again so people will read it. thanks for the insight, mann.

i’ve put this out there before, but seems most of us in here don’t lean towards reason very much. ; )) each and every one of us have our very own perspective. so first, this is under the assumption that all posts on here are the absolute truth, but only truth in terms of what people think they saw on the field, even then, it could easily differ.

for those of you calling out numbers of the enemy, i daresay that if you’re facing a group of over 10, you won’t be able to give me an exact number of how many were actually there, fighting you. how many fled the fight, how many joined halfway through. and you probably wouldn’t notice the allies that joined on your end as well throughout, even though you may have only started with 10.

and the human mind, when presented with a scenario with unclear facts, we will fabricate what we beleived to make most sense for the ideal situation. afterall, i didn’t count with my fingers one by one and write it down, well, mainly due to because i was trygig to stay alive and trying to kill this guy at the same time, but… “i’m pretttty sure they had 80. and oh yea, i remember we only had 10 people. snap! we didn’t do too shabby! woot!”

does running in a zerg make you a lesser person? does running solo make you the god of the battlefields? am sure many of us on here think that, but for those who stopped a moment to read through this, i thank you, now what does it really translate to?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by akamon.2769)

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

A nice convoluted way of saying that you disagree with me without providing any counterpoint. Noted.

I only disagree with one that thinks in absolute, hence they hold the universal truth so everyone else is wrong.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

If our small guild has enough to run a havoc, we don’t focus camps. You don’t need a squad to flip a camp, 2 people can do it. A squad on the other hand, can flip a tower, given the chance a keep(pretty rare in T1, has happened). The fact you don’t think they exist, I would imagine, is a compliment. But the real fun, it in the business of anti havoc. Because then you get rage posts on the forums.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

If running a zerg is effective, I will run a zerg, like a mega monster kittenerg. Because the other team allows me to do so. If running multiple teams is effective against said teams, then running multiple teams will do your job. Because the other team allows me to do so. It is your job as team leads to utilize different strategies to become effective at what you are playing against. For the rest, there is Kleenex. Think outside of the box (Badump ting).

does running in a zerg make you a lesser person? does running solo make you the god of the battlefields? am sure many of us on here think that, but for those who stopped a moment to read through this, what does it really translate to?

Zerg warfare is actually quite complicated. These days, the zerg is split into 2. One side is the CC part of the zerg wearing heavy pvt gear and the second part is pure dps with dps hitting from side and the pvt grp pushing at a 15 degree angle towards an incoming zerg.

Now that culling is solved ,save for minor lag, skill in such a warfare is becoming more paramount.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Nice work night crew.

Also i have heard that some guy called Waage have bought choo so they are now coming to BG.

Choo is not leaving SOR.

Erm I believe you missed the joke in the post you quoted.

Joke or not, these types of posts get out of hand. Just clarifying.

So i heard WM and Choo is massing into one guild and joining TC. They are going to role play being SoR.

No, they are not joining TC, what i heard is WM and MEOW will transfer to BG by next week. Maybe anyone from BG can provide more info ?

Oh my. Case and point for Aurust eh?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update from EBG fun!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Josh.3759

Josh.3759

If you’ve been wondering what JQ does after winning by 20k here’s a picture

Attachments:

Good Fights GvG | WvW Team
| LvL 80 elementalist Call Meh God | Multi-Gaming no lifer

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I have seen everything. TW runs from Yaks.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

LOL And here I thought that is what everyone did for serious gameplay… kitten I was misguided all these months…

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

We are running Revenge of the Herd. Ele Weapon Shepherds with animal tonics. Copyright SF.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

LOL And here I thought that is what everyone did for serious gameplay… kitten I was misguided all these months…

Nah. Tuesday FIRE had our weekly guild event which coincidentally was also a “Running of the Yaks” through one of the BLs. I think it was SoR… anyhow, one of the more hilarious parts was having assorted BG and SoR players cheering us on. Didn’t expect that. Sometimes you gotta blow off a little steam.

#TeamJadeQuarry

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Dear SoR and BG, tonight during oceanic/SEA friday timezone dont kitten out like the last week and the last week and the last week and the last week and t….

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update with some friends!

And I saw you TW people running around us :P

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

SoR’s notorious for zergballing the most

Actually JQ and BG are far more notorious for it. The only thing SoR is notorious for is breaking zerg balls with lesser numbers.

Considering all zerg balls they come across have lesser numbers this is possible.

Whatever. Each and every night I fight enemy forces that out number me by quite a bit. Crying about zerg balling is stupid when your servers do it just as much, if not more.

Of course they outnumber you. Question is, do they outnumber the zerg you’re riding with?

Are you not paying attention or should I just lump you in with the other people that don’t understand how this game works despite playing it for months? If half of my BL is defending one location and the other half is defending a different location, and both enemies are attacking those locations with their full force ….who out numbers who given that it is prime time and all three servers are full. I know you can do it, its not that hard to reason through…

Now for that dose of reality you so like to speak about. There will be times like of which you mention. There will also be times when JQ is defending multiple locations against the other two servers, and times when BG is feeling the brunt of the other two. So, the answer to your question regarding all full servers is simple. All zergs are equal. It depends on how the servers split them up as to who/what you’ll face.

Now we’ll play with your example. Last night on SoRBL, we were hitting one side, BG the other. Oddly enough, both BG and ourselves had the out-manned buff. Or… was that on BGBL with us and SoR having out-manned… maybe both, I forget. Still, on BG it was nuts having their MERC/CHOO zerg hybrid chasing around ten or so FIRE for a few hours there. Hopefully we put up enough of a fight that they had fun as well.

Yeah that was Ralikh and I locking down BG BL post-SEA (at this point our timezone had been finished for over 5 hours :P) We did not sleep that night (4am sleep before Aussie public holiday).

We had fun, did you enjoy our 25 Ballistas in Vale? We thought we’d put the supply to good use.

Ralikh and I thoroughly enjoyed the fights to quote him “This is probably the most fun we’ve had in hours” XD. The teamwork by the EU BG players is amazing, Kudos to them. Also multiple times we said “WHY DO THEY NOT GIVE UP” “JUST WANT TO GET TOWERS T3 FOR NA” GJ FiRE

Kind of insulted by the Choo comment hurting my feelings bro.

I was glad we still had T3 hills when I logged back on at 12pm

Maybe we can do it again next time, call me maybe?

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I can’t agree more, while I respect what TW is able to accomplish on the field and the caution they put into their enemies is obvious, to think what you guys do on your BL is replicated across the board is quite presumptuous. You do realize there are 4 BLs right? So while you tout SoR this and SoR that, maybe you should rein in that arrogance, and give your enemies the respect they deserve.

Except that isn’t what happened. I wasn’t being presumptuous, arrogant, disrespectful, or any other pointless, silly, and inapplicable insults you want to throw…. Quite the opposite in fact. You simply missed the entire point I was making, as in REALLY missed it, by a mile. The funny thing is, the underlying thing you are trying to say beneath the pointless and immature insults is the exact same thing I was pointing out to begin with.

Some friendly advice for you, before spouting off, make sure you actually read, comprehend, and fully understand what someone is saying. The sad thing is, it was even blatantly pointed out and you still missed it and made a reply like this

Jed got what I was saying I think you missed most of the conversation and the point i was making.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

SoR’s response time as a server is atrocious.

Huh? What BL you playing on? I am not sure it is possible for me to move any faster that I do every night. Actually, it isn’t.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Dear SoR and BG, tonight during oceanic/SEA friday timezone dont kitten out like the last week and the last week and the last week and the last week and t….

Last weeks EMP was better than this weeks EMP. Can you get the others to come back please?

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

pot.6805

Score update 1am EST.

Thanks for all the bags at BG BL Hills SoR.

Attachments:

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Score update 1am EST.

Ohh so that was you. I’m running my lvl 24 Warrior alt in the party.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

Last weeks EMP was better than this weeks EMP. Can you get the others to come back please?

I think the GM set out a dateline for ex-emp members to come back. Not sure when that date is.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Pardon me for my ignorance but where exactly do havoc squads fall into the current meta?

I have no troubles taking fully upgraded supply camps alone. Yaks are easy to pick off even with 5-10 escorts and I can browse the net while auto attacking down a sentry. It seems stupid to vring extra people with me when I can do everything alone, theyd be better off in the zerg ball.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

MagiKarp.8201

Pardon me for my ignorance but where exactly do havoc squads fall into the current meta?

I have no troubles taking fully upgraded supply camps alone. Yaks are easy to pick off even with 5-10 escorts and I can browse the net while auto attacking down a sentry. It seems stupid to vring extra people with me when I can do everything alone, theyd be better off in the zerg ball.

Pmuch, initiative is the difference between 14 supply camps and 4.

Blackgate WvW Commander

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Had fun dueling [WARD] and [TW] tonight. Should do this more often!

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Nobody is cuter than Cuddlestrike!

Though that’s an epic score update ;D

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

magikfox.9658

Score update 1am EST.

I bet you picked up 5 at most.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Fuzzion.2504

There are

Havoc Squads – Designed to do loops around the map taking all camps,yaks and enemies they find in between. Aim is to prevent supply going to enemies keeps.

Gank/Spank Squads: Normally smaller than the Havoc Squad, do the same things but are more focused on PWNing enemy players.

Yak guards: Players determined to defend a Yak. Boring but meh, some prefer that.

Camp ghosts : Players that appear from no where, and hit you the moment you attempt to take a camp

Duelist: Players that run around just looking for 1v1

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

pot.6805

Score update 1am EST.

I bet you picked up 5 at most.

Bags in bags in bags son

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

MagiKarp.8201

Welcome RiSE and WM to BG

You are extremely welcome

Attachments:

Blackgate WvW Commander

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Blackgate is the blackhole of all servers. Absorbs and destroys. Goodluck WM and RiSE

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Yakity yak: don’t talk smack.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

pot.6805

Blackgate is the blackhole of all servers. Absorbs and destroys. Goodluck WM and RiSE

That was beautiful. Thanks for the amazing insight.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: autoduck.2837

autoduck.2837

Interesting…
Which t1 server should I be looking at if I want to fight outnumbered during oceanic/sea time zone?

Kaineng 11/2012-04/2013
Sanctum of Rall 04/2013-

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Interesting…
Which t1 server should I be looking at if I want to fight outnumbered during oceanic/sea time zone?

SoR or BG – probably more so SoR. Honestly my answer is “Not JQ”

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

magikfox.9658

Welcome to t1 RISE

Um, little bit of advice to you guys. In t1 we tend to not use a lot of berzerker gear. Most characters like to use soldiers gear, or PVT armour. You can get it though karma vendors in orr, a couple of dungeons, and you can also get them with badges.

Cheers guys. Have fun at your new home

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: syNc.5840

syNc.5840

Interesting…

SoR for obvious reason. We are so outnumbered, even kind NA players stay overnight/skip work to help our SEA crews.

BG obviously already has more with additional WM and Meow, asking for more is like JQ asking for more SEA players.

Lord Commander
[GC] Golden Company X I I I // www.gcxiii.com
Tarnished Coast

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Yeah I take camps alone all the time too.

I run havoc, I solo, and I fight against zergs ….there is a place for everything in this game. There just isn’t a place for whining about it imo. Havoc squads whining about zergs while having no issues with zerging down soloers …for example, is just silly.

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

Interesting…

SoR for obvious reason. We are so outnumbered, even kind NA players stay overnight/skip work to help our SEA crews.

BG obviously already has more with additional WM and Meow, asking for more is like JQ asking for more SEA players.

You are outnumbered, but you kick the kitten out of kittens. We are glad to have players like you that fight uphill every time you come in game and still refuse to give up.

@original poster: Ask yourself, do you want to run around with 100 other people fighting only 30 and quickly get bored, or do you want to be on of the 30 that takes pride is beating back the 100. What kind of player are you?

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

covenn.7165

bro we aren’t stupid

It isn’t you that is causing him to say that. He was just referring to what seems to be common perspective of some of the people he fights who you will be playing with. Nothing worse than having rallies turn a fight.