4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Maharius.4651

Maharius.4651

And we have the greatest commander of all the servers. Waage the GREAT.

All Hail Waage

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

Interesting…
Which t1 server should I be looking at if I want to fight outnumbered during oceanic/sea time zone?

If you are looking for a challenge now and help be a balancer you should choose SoR during those times(I play on JQ).

What should have happened and I think if it did happen we would have had 3 possibly close servers was all the oceanic/sea went to SoR and all the NA went to BG.

Had that happened this tier would have gotten and stayed interesting.

I completely agree and said that already. It did changed my perception about some guilds which supposedly were the best of the best and just took the easy ride.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Good luck all for next week, here’s hoping what should be a close match up

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Melchiorus.4678

Melchiorus.4678

LOL. SoR must have had 10 less ppt than usual during NA primetime at some point. Mance was getting excited cause he wasn’t a giving us Spikes and Hooves for 4 hours for once. On a side-note, as a representative of Choo, I’d like to say that WE make the best clam chowder. KnT’s clam chowder is ok, but the flavor just doesn’t quite make the grade.

Melchiorus-Engineer
Pain Train Choo [Choo] Leader

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Choo still exists? Haven’t really seen them since the culling nerf.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

OH SNAP!

I lawled

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Cuddlestrike is BG’s one redeeming quality.

What? BG can also make a mean clam chowder. I’m talking sourdough bread bowls and everything. So that’s two. Don’t sell us short bro!

And we have the greatest commander of all the servers. Waage the GREAT.

Lol! You fun people! And I have much inspiration for silliness with my friends

The LOVE asura <3

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I was wondering about BG same thing, only see them when they get transfers.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

bg is like a vulture, they feed on dead server wvw body to be able to survive

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

LOL. SoR must have had 10 less ppt than usual during NA primetime at some point. Mance was getting excited cause he wasn’t a giving us Spikes and Hooves for 4 hours for once. On a side-note, as a representative of Choo, I’d like to say that WE make the best clam chowder. KnT’s clam chowder is ok, but the flavor just doesn’t quite make the grade.

I was excited to go against this #1 NA server you all kept talking about, just didn’t find it.

Maybe we’ll come slum it up this week again in SoR if BG (an actual threat) gives us a chance. =)

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

I was excited to go against this #1 NA server you all kept talking about, just didn’t find it.

Maybe we’ll come slum it up this week again in SoR if BG (an actual threat) gives us a chance. =)

Thanks for the compliment towards BG players. JQ is always a threat and a fun opponent.

BeeGee
Beast mode

4/19 JQ|SoR|BG

in WvW

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Onoes